It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe
I have a picture for just this kind of occasion...lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'd give you my owl if I could.

I like to be nice, ah well maybe, I don't often get cross and I like to hear other's views. Sometimes it's good to reassess why I don't agree with something, it's easy to get complacent. I favour utility over unity in the broad scheme of things, but that's just me.

"There is no preferred state in the Universe" - KPB

No there is space for us all, it's true, and what you say there could be taken from a personal to an atomic (or subatomic, whatever
) point of view. Everything seems so precarious in the Universe - a couple of degrees hotter here or colder there and everything would change drastically. I guess if beasties/souls/etc are as much part of the Universe as we are, then it's just as precarious for them too?

It may be my owl, you can give it as a wedding gift if you like and we would both be happy.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yay! Looks good to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

If I can capture it, I will gladly give it to you. Tell Tiamat I've bought (ahem) the gift, and you can expect us all there for the big day.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have a Gila Woodpecker (no, not a slang term, a real bird) that visits on occasion and will drum on my window to (seemingly) get my attention and then proceed to drum and squawk up a storm on my China-berry tree as if performing... if Bean's folklory view that some reincarnate as birds holds any water, then I know a couple of show-offs who've died that fit the role... one was a wild drummer, so...

Heh, larger birds give me the creeps, though... so good thing the dino's are dead, imo.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

If I can capture it, I will gladly give it to you. Tell Tiamat I've bought (ahem) the gift, and you can expect us all there for the big day.

Just ask it to leave and come here.

If it's mine it will kick up a stink but leave eventually, if not maybe you could shoot it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you like...but no promises...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I have a Gila Woodpecker (no, not a slang term, a real bird) that visits on occasion and will drum on my window to (seemingly) get my attention and then proceed to drum and squawk up a storm on my China-berry tree as if performing... if Bean's folklory view that some reincarnate as birds holds any water, then I know a couple of show-offs who've died that fit the role... one was a wild drummer, so...

Heh, larger birds give me the creeps, though... so good thing the dino's are dead, imo.

It's funny you should mention drumming, I was just thinking about something that involved an incessant drum beat in regards to the post that I made earlier to KPB.

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Interesting (to me)... thanks.

That spirit "rule book" is something I might like to peak at... er, well, maybe, that is... I'm sure much of the human situation is somewhat unsettling as far as our relation to the unseen, anyway... as all the big, dark secret stuff hints at us being used and somewhat arbitrary... but perhaps that is some portion propaganda, too?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I will ask it tomorrow evening when it starts its abuse at me and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If you like...but no promises...

Not expected, just thought you may have some insight into it.

I will put the story behind it on here but U2U the name involved and see if it sparks anything.

To be fair it's been bugging me for so many years know I will ask anyone that might have an insight.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You want Bean to shoot her spirit totem power animal?

There goes your invitation to the spirits all Hallows Eve sidekick party.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There have been a few weird times where something said in this thread related, weirdly, to something in my real life (like with Bybyots earlier) ... so the unseen guys are either playing with us or it's pure coincidence... I tend not to put much credence in "pure coincidence" though, knowing that unseen things are all over the place and seem to work through it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Humans generate more black sludge than all the others combined.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Humans generate more black sludge than all the others combined.

And not just spiritual "black sludge" either... re-fried beans and tequila come to mind (apologies).

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh, animal totems,
that's something I deal with a lot.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

You want Bean to shoot her spirit totem power animal?

There goes your invitation to the spirits all Hallows Eve sidekick party.

I assumed it but taken in the spirit it was said.

See what I did there? spirit...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

There have been a few weird times where something said in this thread related, weirdly, to something in my real life (like with Bybyots earlier) ... so the unseen guys are either playing with us or it's pure coincidence... I tend not to put much credence in "pure coincidence" though, knowing that unseen things are all over the place and seem to work through it.

I cannot personally accept the amount of "coincidence" that we are supposed to deal with on a day to day basis.

As I said earlier statistical probability says otherwise to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Synchronicity,
when you align yourself with the flow of the universe/spirit and things start to happen.

That is normal and a part of how a person learns if they are on the right track with whatever they are dealing with.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Synchronicity,
when you align yourself with the flow of the universe/spirit and things start to happen.

That is normal and a part of how a person learns if they are on the right track with whatever they are dealing with.

Indeed sir. So much so that you can forget as it becomes more commonplace.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join