It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

thanks for reply!

Yes, I was really surprised when I read it long ago, but it just goes to show how much trash is around from "new agers".

Do you maybe have a link with correct explanation stored as bookmark somewhere?

Or if you want you can post on your blog or on ATS - maybe "short" version from your experiance for us, pretty please, pretty bear Kev? : )

Anything would be very appreciated!
But if this knowledge is dangerous and not OK for sharing, than it is ok, I will find out on my own when the time is right.
edit on 1457366417300March003003116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

what a story. Thank you for sharing. It seems this experiance was a trigger of some sort for you.

is ___ = d m t ?

If so I agree, I have researched a bit on this chemical and I think it still holds a few secrets from science. It is everywhere in animals and plants and in us. It gets released in deep meditation or when we dream. It can be produced and used as a drug for self research or healing addictions or personal issues and it apparently gets also released a bit at the time of death, etc.

Also, I am really happy you decided to join us and shared....welcome!
I am sure there are a lot of interested people reading this, so write anything you want about crazy or non crazy stuff about witches and their philosophy, beliefs ... or anything else about "wo wo", if you feel like it.

: )
edit on 1457367916325March253253116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

what a story. Thank you for sharing. It seems this experiance was a trigger of some sort for you.

is ___ = d m t ?

If so I agree, I have researched a bit on this chemical and I think it still holds a few secrets from science. It is everywhere in animals and plants and in us. It gets released in deep meditation or when we dream. It can be produced and used as a drug for self research or healing addictions or personal issues and it apparently gets also released a bit at the time of death, etc.

Also, I am really happy you decided to join us and shared....welcome!
I am sure there are a lot of interested people reading this, so write anything you want about crazy or non crazy stuff about witches and their philosophy, beliefs or anything else if you feel like it.

: )

Yes it is I did not realise that it was on the naughty list though.

As to this thread I actually had my right to post here removed for arguing with idiots, it was this thread that made me beg forgiveness and be allowed to participate again although I am having trouble catching up!

Some very unusual things have happened in my life since the incident and I am convinced that I am able to perform magic. I could not find a existing form that suited me though so I invented my own and it seems to be working well although I do try to limit it's uses to emergencies and important things only.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I can post something useful on the subject which is not dangerous.

Kev

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

oh you were here before me than.
than I should say - welcome back again. : )

well try not to argue this time around, even with idiots - we can always choose to agree to disagree or let it go...cuz arguing over internet is ... well a complete waste.

As long as magic is working for you and not the other way, that is great. But be careful not to misuse it....don't let it get into your head and always use it for good if you must. But I got the feeling you know that already.

Do you use sigils to perform magic and are we talking about magic that works over some time, not immediately? Also how does one "pick up" a familiar?
oh this is very basic one...what is magic for you, how do you define it?

Those are maybe silly questions, but I don't know first thing about magic. at least not from the prospective of a witch (paganisem?)
edit on 1457369445350March503503116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

that would be amazing!

I hope you find the time to post it on blog or here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yup. Sounds reasonable to me.

Heck, a few people here and there get kicked in the head and become "enlightened".

I myself don't talk about the "spirit molecule" but it could CERTAINLY be a component of "soma" in the brain.

Kev

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

oh you were here before me than.
than I should say - welcome back again. : )

well try not to argue this time around, even with idiots - we can always choose to agree to disagree or let it go...cuz arguing over internet is ... well a complete waste.

As long as magic is working for you and not the other way, that is great. But be careful not to misuse it....don't let it get into your head and always use it for good if you must. But I got the feeling you know that already.

Do you use sigils to perform magic and are we talking about magic that works over some time, not immediately? Also how does one "pick up" a familiar?
oh this is very basic one...what is magic for you, how do you define it?

Those are maybe silly questions, but I don't know first thing about magic. at least not from the prospective of a witch (paganisem?)

As many people do I learned the hard way as regards to the right usage of magic and got pretty badly burned, not something I will go into right now as it was very unpleasant.

My magic is purely in the mind, I do not feel the need for material "tools" although I have made wands in the past for specific purposes but that is more a way of concentrating and focus than it biend something to wave about!

As to the familiar I was a bit embarrassed about it at first although how it came and went may be of some interest.

I was meditating one day and in my meditation my step son came rushing up to me and said "quick, come quick I found that thing you have been searching for"(this is all in my meditation not real)

"what thing?" I said to which he said "just come quickly it's that thing that you said you really really needed"

So I followed him into the garden and on the ground next to the greenhouse was a tiny baby owl all wet and busted up.

I bent down and picked it up and as I did so was hit with a huge jolt of energy, I placed it on my shoulder and came out of my meditation.

It stayed on my shoulder and every day it got bigger and healthier until eventually it was fully grown and would fly off for days at a time but always return.

As time went on I started to have some problems in life and every time I got angry the owl would always remind me to calm down and I would usually be able to but if I ever got angry and lashed out at me the owl would fly off and not come back for weeks, when it did it would sit on my shoulder but pinch me with it's claws like it was punishing me, One day something happened and I got really angry and it flew off and did not return.

Several years later I was in a very bad time and I became aware of's presence circling me in the distance, over time it got closer and closer until it finally came to sit on my shoulder again. after a while things got a lot better for me but a friend who lives far away was in a bad place so I sent it to watch over him, as far as I can tell it is still with him.

The reason I was embaressed though was a bit silly on reflection, because it was an owl it sounded very fancifull, the kind of animal that would sound cool to be a familiar if you were to make it up, I would have preffered something less show offish like a badger or a stoat but you get what your given I suppose.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Yup. Sounds reasonable to me.

Heck, a few people here and there get kicked in the head and become "enlightened".

I myself don't talk about the "spirit molecule" but it could CERTAINLY be a component of "soma" in the brain.

Kev

As in it is against T&C's this site or don't talk about it at all?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Is the Shaman/Magician question, a question of intent?

One is aiming to assist, while the other is aiming to deceive?
(assist may not be the correct word)

Sorry to dredge this up but I am very late to the party.

I was of the understanding that a magician chooses to become a magician whereas a shamen is chosen.

Shamens need to be burned in order to become shamens, this can be done by a mentor or by the universe itself.

As explained by a shamen

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Both.

As a practictioner of yoga, I'm one of the strangest "not shaman" in the world. Many "real shaman" use "magic molecules". I don't and my ancestors the Sioux used smoke to attract "spirits" (plasma life forms) so I literally have little to no knowledge on the subject. I don't recommend pharmaceuticals either. Not saying they are "bad" but our culture does not have a good support system for them.

Kev

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't k now why, but I am being pulled into this thread.

What are we talking about?

Shaman?

I know I could go back and read a little, but that is not how I prefer to operate.
I'm in the moment...lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I don't k now why, but I am being pulled into this thread.

What are we talking about?

Shaman?

I know I could go back and read a little, but that is not how I prefer to operate.
I'm in the moment...lol

Be wary of entering this thread, I am only on page 13 of over a hundred and already had to take a break and open a beer.

Potentially one of the most interesting threads I have ever come across on ATS but I am a seriously odd puppy.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I actually remember when this thread first popped up, but have not participated due to a lot of life getting in the way. I hate it when that happens.

But, I am jumping in today,
blind as a bat to what has been said already!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yeah, I actually remember when this thread first popped up, but have not participated due to a lot of life getting in the way. I hate it when that happens.

But, I am jumping in today,
blind as a bat to what has been said already!

Me too, I got a little over exited in some other forums and lets just say I could not participate for a while, only just had the time to find out what is going on and the honest answer seems to be that there is no answer, utterly random yet with a common theme.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the honest answer seems to be that there is no answer, utterly random yet with a common theme.

We all create our own realities within the reality we all live in, so that would make sense.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

the honest answer seems to be that there is no answer, utterly random yet with a common theme.

We all create our own realities within the reality we all live in, so that would make sense.

Yep that's the kind of thing, looks like you fit in nicely with that kind of comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I never fit in anywhere...lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I never fit in anywhere...lol

Everyone has to fit in somewhere, I am starting to think that this thread was created for all of us who do not fit in anywhere else.

Strange story to share then?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

My life is a strange story..lol

But recently, yeah, just not sure how to approach the story.

I'm not sure if what I just experienced was karma, guardian guides, or what.
I've always told people that bad things happen to people that are mean to me, and it is something I have seen several times throughout my life, have even discussed it here before, but I just watched an entire ceiling collapse, an office be shut down, and it seemed like karma or something/someone standing up for me from "out there" somewhere, and it kind of confuses me.

4 years ago, after I did a favor for someone and got myself hurt in the process I asked spirit to help, which I got an immediate response to. I was given exactly what I asked for the next day. A job that lasted 4 years where I got to practice a lot of what I have learned over the years having to do with spirit work and with people in general.

My employment was terminated due to someone else's (spell checker says that is wrong wtf) actions (words) that were misconstrued. It was very unfair. It cost me my place to live, and now I have to move.

Within a week, the office started raining in the inside, and the ceiling had to be removed, office closed and moved, and a series of bad luck has hit the building with floods from pipes bursting and things along that nature.
I have mixed feelings about it.

There is a lot more to the entire story but that is the gist of it.

Any thoughts?

edit on 7-3-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join