It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Vision on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII of 100 years reign of Satan.

Although shared in another thread, I will post it here.

First let me say I am not a date setter. Argued many times with fervent catholics who want to catch the person who do not think like them, in a wrong date. Here in this thread I DO NOT ENDORSE n anyway that 5 months is the fulfilment of Fatima. Moreover Fr Amorth said those words a year ago, so 5 months or 8 should have been expired in November 2015. I said that already. Now those catholics who read everything and who seem to have time to wait, unlike myself, will jump over at the time when Fr Amorth will fail, but not on him but on me. Well, he failed in November! Bookmark that!

Back to the topic. Fatima will become irrelevant soon, because the people in the know who withhold critical knowledge, will be overpassed by the events and by the disclosure of that knowledge in public (i.e. if Fatima speaks of Aliens, there will be aliens in public, what secret to reveal anymore?) Making us stupid students in 1960, Fatima ministers didn't realize their time will come too. Actually none of them is alive today except for cardinal Capovilla now 100.

What did Leo 13 see?

www.michaeljournal.org...
on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII had a remarkable vision. he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices - two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:
The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."
The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."
Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."
Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?
Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."
Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

How many sets of 100 years should pass? 1884 - 1984, why 1917 - 2017, or why not 1914 WW1 - 2014.

Or why not all of that to be delusion, to hide the real things. Pope Leo 13 was old enough at that time. No one "approved" a vision given directly to sitting pope.

Fatima may be whatever it is, but all the texts passed thru the scrutiny of Vatican offices. We know how they dealt with Fatima-3. Why to assume anything different with Fatima-2. Lourdes, dozen of people saw the Virgin but they were all banned. Except for Bernadette who entered a convent and kept silence about any messages all her life. La Salette was played bad either, with two texts. The second one being approved by some bishop, circulating and spreading the news of the antichrist to be born in our age. What if all of that is false, only to hide the real things out of daylight.

What could the real things be though?

For me, all the story conceals the arrival of aliens (human ET) bringing with them more than we could comprehend. (as for example, the filmed from the clouds 33 years life of Jesus on Earth). Are they Bad or good? Ironically, the good are the first ones and the bad ones are the second ones. So disbelieving the good ones, those fanatics will have the chance to discuss it with the bad guys. They may be already here awaiting their hour that will be given only after the arrival of the good guys. Why so? Deduction from the Rapture talk of Jesus Christ in the Gospels. It comes before, not after.

edit on 28-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rextiberius

what you write is quite interesting compilation of various sources.

If Nibiru is the case, we will know by our own observations very shortly before it affects us. I don't know if that short time is 2 months or less, but it is short because of the assumed orbit of Nibiru that is steep angle, from the South and behind the Sun (one has to use some software to visualize it more, or to click on some Nibiru-related sites who have space maps 3D).

Whether it is now in our lifetime, or after 300 or more years, Sithcin gives more years I forgot how many, the story of unknown giant planet comes to tell us we don't know quite much about the near space that surrounds the Earth. Let alone about the far away stars. There are people who know, not only among the professional astronomers. Ancient books may contain much more than we assume. In another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Sitchin and Daniken are discussed together with theories of ancient knowledge. Unfortunately, such talk often goes out of topic, and personal attacks, against Sitchin and Daniken, or against the poster, are not something new. Instead of getting to the hard stuff and see what was before the Flood, which planets were involved in the space battle that Sumers talk about (Mars and the planet where the current Asteroid belt is, and that was destroyed). The moon alone stands there unexplained why it is there and not somewhere else (too big to be created on its today's location around the Earth).

So it could be Nibiru, but if it is not Planet 9 or X it could be anything from a long list.

It could be a time of peace coupled with changed views that in the eyes of conservative believers amount to apostasy. That already happens partially.

What if tomorrow the earth citizens are given the permission to leave the planet to some other destination, as they go to Hawaii today - unthinkable in the Middle ages? The Churches' entire view of a world that you are born in to live a hard life and mostly suffer, in order to be redeemed after death for a better life in heaven, or fire forever in hell (or the Catholics have the purgatory) would be shattered if you can leave that planet without dying. At least for some time. Of course everyone would ultimately die in this body. But how about prolonging human life to 500 or more years, as pope Benedict suggested in a homily? President Clinton said it in Year 2000 on the same day as Fatima 3rd official version was released, 1000 year life is theoretically possible to be achieved based on modern understanding how DNA works.

So may be the danger is for the spiritual understanding, not so much of the physical survival of the human race. Or for both. We need ASAP new theology doctrine to address those issues. To use the best people on the planet. And to stop demonizing those who spare no effort to bring the truth out.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I will dare to be "heretic" once more.
How about Jesus who lives already 1980 years as resurrected Son of God, who said to Mary and Martha "I am the resurrection and the life" and resurrected temporarily Lazarus. How about if the resurrected Jesus who cannot be restrained by space or time, visits other planets and already have resurrected people/angelic there? That will go even further from the already proposed idea of me of Jesus who have offspring but not on earth but in the vast cosmos. The negative answer of both or other new ideas by people deeply rooted in tradition, does not mean those ideas cannot happen, because "they cannot be true" because "they contradict the dogmas". No they don't! Jesus is free to travel wherever he wants to. He is not obligued to stand still or sitting on a throne that may indeed exist in the highest heaven. The idea that Jesus is somehow obligued to serve the Earth only, is a very limited idea of the Divine.

If tomorrow we encounter resurrected angelic beings who come with spaceships, many of the devote people will automatically call them the antichrist and his servants. But will they be correct in such presumptuous judgment not based on anything other than their own fears of the future, and their own lack of knowledge of the power of God whom they say they believe and serve? It is Jesus who is the resurrected bridegroom and who should lead the church on earth. it is not vice versus. And here comes the question of the masculinity of Jesus and God. The feminists may be unhappy, and my purpose is no way to offend any of them. But their model should be Mother Mary. The topic goes much farther than the current one so I leave it here.

Copacabana beach, everyday: www.adventurewomen.com...
and during pope Francis' mass www.thetimes.co.uk...

Is it a sin to spend time on a beach? Or is it earthly paradise to tell us something about the lost paradise garden and innocence of children? Is creation good or bad? I know catholic fundamentals who would consider it sin to appear on such place without full clothing. Is that in the Gospel or what?
How presumptuous the judgment could be! The pope showed he is not at least in that part. The time of changing paradigms is now.

If tomorrow our only salvation as human race would be to go into spaceships to wait until the earth passes thru whatever cataclysms, would we follow the voice of God's messengers/angels? Or we will say it is not in the Gospel? Actually it is. We will be removed at one point. The discussion is when that point is reached. Further discussion is how exactly that will occur. I do not believe in a rapture of flying bodies in the air, that is very indistinguishable from the physical death (where the soul only flies stripped out of the body). You may see pictures of "raptured people" that left behind their shoes and upper clothes. Almost as they went on a beach. That is absurd. The rapture will be with spaceships, as Elijah did. Because we need the spaceships, not God.

Are we going in a rapture-like event, or are we given another time period called era of peace on Earth? Or may be outside earth? I posted graphs about that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why is Russia a central character for the final Fatima Secret/& Chastisement.

because in 1453 the Eastern Orthodox half of the Empire (Rome Italy the other half of the Empire) was captured by Islam.... the Haga Sophia Cathedral was then converted into a Mosque and Constantinople city name was changed to Istanbul

here in the end times approaching, Russia is secretly going to reclaim the Christian Cathedral Haga Sophia and remove the minarets and the Islamic trappings inside the beautiful building which once served as the Eastern Empire of Christianity Holy Focus just as the Saint Peter Cathedral does in present day Vatican in Rome Italy

Russia will cause the Turk led caliphate to fail... interestingly the USA is on the wrong side of these end-times conflicts choosing to support the death cults IS/ISIS instead of the Christian tradition

So, in an esorteric way, Russia itself has since become the (Daniel prophecy) King-of-the-North replacing Turkey which had been the long standing King-of-the-North up until just recently when Russia has secretly decided to recover the Haga Sophia in former Constantinople Turkey (as a way to reopen the shipping lanes of the Bosphorous Strait to Russian Naval vessels)--- in response to Russian annexation of Istanbul the Jihadists will attack 'Rome' AKA the Vatican

RELATED:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on th29145666123228072016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I understand your line of reasoning, and wondered a long will Russia restore the Eastern Roman empire. There are some obstacles though. First of all, Russia was never physically part of the Roman empire, although it is spiritual descendant of Byzantium (as Latin America is spiritual descendant of the Spanish and Portuguese empires, without being geographically part of the Roman Western empire.)

There are multiple reasons pro and con whether or not we are NOW at the end times. Russia could play the role of Gog but not now. We don't know what happens in a time of let say, 400 or 1000 or even more years. The past 1000 years saw quite dramatic changes. Russia furthermore didn't exist in Daniel's time. As USA didn't.

I linked my graphs of non-linear timeline of revelation in the previous post (made in another Fatima thread). You and everyone may want to consider non linear time flow, not so much as physical characteristics but as sequence of events. We can have more loopholes as that of Daniel's 69th to 70th weeks of years.

Whether Putin takes Bosporus is one thing. Whether we are at the end times is another thing.

The end of Rome as spiritual center, as Malachi predicts, is one thing. Second Coming preceded by antichrist is another thing. Between these events may be quite a significant pause. The next ope may serve on a spaceship too.

Although it seems that nothing can stop Russia if it decides to defeat Turkey (or anyone else), it may not do that. Or it may take indeed Bosporus, but fundamental Islam to take the rest of Turkey.

When we talk of the Roman empire we usually tend to equal it to the followed Christendom. As you well know, Roman empire included the entire Northern African coast, Egypt, and the Middle East, including Turkey. If we seek antichrist etc we may seek it there. Assyria is a very good candidate for that. (Assyria was much larger than today's Syria).

Furthermore, the islamic own prophecies of end times envision similar entities, only the polarization differs from Christian point of view. Those entities appear exactly in the same territory of today's Syria-Iraq.

In the middle ages when the Caliphate conquered Spain, it was seen as the only possible candidate for the beast of revelation. Russia then battled the Mongols who otherwise would be the next candidate. They were defeated though and Russia spread to the Pacific coast in time. The history might be different, including for Poland and Germany, should the Caliphate first, then Ottomans and Mongols/Tatars succeeded. Shall we have a resurrected Caliphate to conquer Rome, as their prophecy says, and paradoxically our own prophecies see such an option. The idea the Red Army would be the one to conquer Rome did not materialize in time. Could it be Arab/Muslim invasion?

The view of the inevitable antichrist and his victory is NOT SHARED by the Russian Orthodox Church. I don't remember anymore was it in this thread, or in the other Fatima thread, where I posted the position of Patriarch Kirill. According to their view, the antichrist (potential in every age) could and should be defeated. And he will be, until the last times.

In that view, and in spite of my research on Revelation, I do not see Antichrist here and now, rather a partial chastisement followed by era of peace before the end times. That is the position of many contemporary seers as well. Fatima mostly falls in that scheule, although some see in it antichrist in Vatican. Not one word of Fatima itself comes to support that view. Of course we don't know what is inside. For me it is the Aliens, bot good and bad, not the antichrist. Indeed, for what era of peace we shall talk about, if we have antichrist, and then Second Coming of Jesus. Era of peace would be very limited view of the Millenial kingdom of the king of the kings.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Actually the aliens could land in Russia and Kiev. If you consider the contemporary Russian and Soviet culture, that is not far fetched idea. The Soviet sci fi was one of the best. Brothers Strugatsky book is so close to the movie Avatar that the authors had to deny involvement in it. Including of names of planet and race. It may happen the revival that Fatima speaks about to start with the Russian conversion, to include exactly alien component in it (how otherwise it will bring era of peace, with medieval prayer or what).

The idea that God miraculously will restore the earth, does not show how that miracle will happen. As it doesn't say it explicitly in older books but use words with double meaning, that speak of "clouds" who do miracles in Israel, Bethlehem star etc. The idea of angelic extra-terrestrials should not be considered contrary to the Bible. Of course we are aware that not everyone who comes outside earth is good, but there are those evil entities who will ultimately bring the War in heaven/space, 1/3 t0 2/3 followed by invasion on planet Earth and starting the end times. I think we are still far from those events.

Just think for a while how much effort will take for Archangel Michael's army of extraterrestrials to conquer 1/3 of all stars. They are trillions or more! Then those systems would probably be offered the chance of repentance, because Jesus Christ died for all. Archangel Michael wouldn't be the destroyer of Star Wars with a death star or similar weapon. Souls are sought to be converted. That sounds as sci fi, but it is not when we consider all sci fi brought to our knowledge to be quite realistic and fruit of insider knowledge rather than pure fantasy. The Church must be involved in such talk and debate, even if the views differ or exactly because of that. The idle position assumed by most of bishops is futile. Pope alone could do very little with the green Martians. I understand the floodgates will be open at the time of the ET public contact. But what shall we do meanwhile? Isn't it better we work in that direction and don't await that Day when the TV screen will spread direct message of ET. How would we discern them if we think of them only in demonic terms. They could say the same for us: "you humans on planet earth, you killed the son of God, therefore we are justified to conquer you!" hehe I hope they won't. But we had our Hitler, our Pilate, our Nero and Caliphates, to pretend we are above ALL the angels. No we are not. Here I DISAGREE with pope Francis who said we are above or more important of the angels one day after he offered to baptize Martians with green ears and nose, if they wanted.

We need a wider view and we need it now. It would be good if the last 3 years of pontificate were spent on that regardless of the opposition inside. The pope did much, but not quite enough in that regard. Of course no one will do enough in human limited capacity up until the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rextiberius

Bob Dean: "Some of our remote viewers have concluded: Yes, it [Planet X flyby] is going to happen this time - that we will be on the same side of the Sun at the same time... and they are getting their information from ETs... [I gather]... from sources within the US govt - that tell me that, yes, they are deeply concerned about it. And they are worried sick about it and they don't know what to do about it."

Bob Dean has numerous interviews 2-3 hours each. I watched the one where he claimed to be in contact with a faction of Anunaki that are benevolent. He said he visited a planet and spent one week physically there. He didn't know the name of the planet, whether it was Nibiru or not. I don't remember that part of his long interviews where he talks of Nibiru and devastation. His more recent interviews rather talk of not allowing nuclear war to happen, by higher beings that oversee the warring factions of aliens around earth. Whether one agrees with Dean or not, his interviews are very rich in information from insider who has quite good reputation to be believed he talks of things he saw and knew of. I often quote the interview where he and Clifford Stone talk with Kerry Cassidy. It starts with the Vatican involvement from the time of Pius XII with Eisenhower-Alien meeting. He ends with the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ seen thru time in Remote view Looking Glass (device described in detail by Burisch, similar to but not equal to a stargate).

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

So, in an esorteric way, Russia itself has since become the (Daniel prophecy) King-of-the-North replacing Turkey which had been the long standing King-of-the-North up until just recently when Russia has secretly decided to recover the Haga Sophia in former Constantinople Turkey (as a way to reopen the shipping lanes of the Bosphorous Strait to Russian Naval vessels)--- in response to Russian annexation of Istanbul the Jihadists will attack 'Rome' AKA the Vatican

It is good to have intelligent views posted!

ISIS has Rome as target long before that. Istanbul is not envisioned as holiness by Islam except for Turkey. If a Russo-Turk war results in capture of Constantinople back to Orthodox Christianity, that couldn't change the view of jihadists too much. Or if it does, they would like to attack Moscow, will they?

Their enmity against Rome comes from much older time and it is written in their own prophecies of End times, that the troops of Rome will come to a certain town of Dabiq (now controlled by ISIS in Northern Syria) and will be defeated from powers above. Pretty much similar to Armageddon in Christianity, and Gog and Magog in Judaism/Christianity.

As we see the Caliphate of old tried to capture Rome, not Moscow (may be the Mongols would). Although Moscow is called the Third Rome.

Instead of playing according to their own script of End times and self-fulfilling "prophecies", the Christian nations should play the game according to their script, the common sense and the human rights of course. It is terrible when a major military machine is employed in End times scenario and actually fulfills it, no matter it is far from the real End times.

Putin restrains Russia's hawks. Pope tries to restrain the world's hawks. More is needed though. The best restrainer is what I talked in previous posts. Until then, we will have hot spots every day that could explode. North Korea and South China Sea appear out of nowhere as dangers capable of provoking WW3 even without being Middle Eastern prophetic countries. I don't know what is waited for more by pope and presidents, but the waiting is way too long. May be they wait the same what I am waiting for. Are they supposed not to talk about that until it happens? What use of their talk THEN and not NOW?

As far as the Russo-Turk war goes, and possible capture of the straights, that will result in exponential increase of the Russian influence and also fear from Russia in the Western countries. I try to imagine the reaction of NATO on that. Whatever it is, it won't be without change in the current world status quo.

Russia involved militarily against Turkey and Saudi Arabia could be devastating for those countries' regimes. At the same time it will see Russian conventional forces stretched to their maximum. Is that the bet the West holds against Russia with a war of words only without helping Turkey in real terms? Russia won't be able to fight another conventional war after defeating Turkey, if the nukes are avoided in the Middle East (something that cannot be taken for granted).

Knowing that well, Russia may decide on first use of tactical nukes in either Turkey or Saudi scenario. That seems quite unreal for Rusia's policy today. But its doctrine says exactly that in case of close conflict with endangered sovereignty or that of its allies. A Turkey in full scale war across the Black Sea and thru Armenia (Russian bases), means a direct threat to Russian territory. Moreover, Erdogan seems to count on some unknown weapons, may be nukes. There could be a precedent by ISIS dirty or real bomb on Damascus. Russia cannot afford to lose a war with Turkey.

Once started, one can expect other powers to use nukes on "local scale". Such as Israel vs Iran, India vs Pakistan, North Korea vs Japan. At one moment USA will be involved, be it by a crazy North attack or otherwise. To what extend the nukes will be employed, in their hundreds or more, will depend whether we will have a nuclear winter, ignition of atmosphere N2, or all will be limited to several devastated regions.

Will the ET intervene in that moment? And why not BEFORE that moment? Logically, the humans should be offered a way out before their DNA is damaged, not after.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I will repeat, that in such situation it would be better for the pope to withdraw the Church (headquarters and otherwise) to a secure location in South America, not to push it on the frontline. Instead, the spiritual battle that is more important, could be fought from distance, with tools that only the Church have at her disposal. Including Fatima, including prayers, including ancient and modern knowledge and contacts (if they exist) with the extra- super-natural. What good if the pope is killed in attack on Rome, as so many apparitions say? Brazilian apparitions one of which got recognized by the local bishop in Manaus Amazonia, says Amazonia will become a major refuge in the coming cataclysm. In other words, the Church will retreat anyway post factum. Why not to prevent the events then? To abandon Rome? Yes if it is needed for the good of the 1.3 bln Church and the rest of Christians. After all, Rome is not where the Apostles originally were gathered by Jesus, or where Peter first preached. The Christianity does not start or end with Rome.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Fatima should be taken as entire message 1,2,3 not isolated of only 2nd part. 3rd being not the official vision but a text at the end of the 2nd and before the words "at the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph." That text, not vision, was given on July 13, 1917. The visions of pope, as I remember were given later, may be during Oct 13 solar miracle, may be not. Recently, Lucia's nuns published a book of yet another vision of Lucia in which she speaks of apparently what we call a Pole Shift, made by an angel.

While we don't know that particular piece of text named 3rd secret, it should be taken in the entirety of the message of Fatima, whatever it is inside. I think it concerns the way out of these calamities, and the fact we are dealing already with extra-terrestrial realities. Having in mind the religion itself is technically extra-terrestrial, and Virgin Mary comes from somewhere outside the earth to appear: to move thru time/space channel if you will, or thru a higher dimension, to appear in our 3D reality, only prove those suggestions. No matter where exactly "Heaven" is where the Virgin comes from.

A much more active position of Catholic clergy should be expected now, 26 years after the cold war when the press and internet are freer than ever, to publish and discuss those things and more. Secrecy and restrictions do not help, they only raise suspicion in the neutrality or even in the good will.

I will repeat, if the humanity receives tomorrow message revelation about 33 years life of Jesus on earth, or about 1980 years life of resurrected Jesus "in heaven" or where He spent that time, or documentary of what is to come next based on irrefutable science facts provided by higher than ours science, or by Looking glass in the future as reportedly the aliens have, then what is the place of any prophecy anymore? It becomes irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't believe in the 100th year anniversary fulfillment of Fatima prophecy!

Let say it aloud. There is not a single word in the entire known prophecy to suggest such timing. That timing came first from Benedict as pope who tried to excuse the gross failure in Year 2000 official release of the vision that is not a part of the 3rd secret text. Then they claimed the 3rd secret was fulfilled in 20th century and the rosy future is to arrive any moment, thru the church of course. Now that anniversary is echoed by Fr Amorth a person on strict orders by Vatican. It may be yet another Y2K hoax!

If what we were told of Fatima known parts IS TRUE, and that is a big IF, we should have seen by now the Era of peace as the result of the conversion of Russia. Such era did not arrive. One may say, because Russia was not properly consecrated and converted. Why don't they do it then, instead of talking of new periods of waiting, that will end the way the waiting for Year 2000 ended? Or may be there weren't any conditions for Russia? Al that comes as private revelation of Lucy years later.

We may be infront a much bigger fraud that includes the entirety of Fatima known texts plus other apparitions. Fraud intended to somehow cover the fact the Religion fell grossly 1980 years after the Ascension of Jesus Christ "in a cloud to heaven". Where was the religion to assure the minimum conditions of human living promised as beatitudes in the Gospel? Not only now when it reportedly works for the poor, but also in history when it was main political power in Europe? It is a gross failure. It is easy to accuse secular institutions to fail the gospel and religion. But how to excuse its own failure? Therefore the invention of sacrifice, on global scale, that should make everyone who believe it a virtual martyr even if not killed physically. How that works on spiritual level, well I am not expert demonologist as Amorth is.

In my posts, I give other options, that may not be fully correct. I admit I might be wrong on many points. It doesn't mean I don't believe them, or I reject what I wrote. Just the opposite, I believe parts of the truth are available to the masses and could be interpreted much better. My posts are attemps to find a way out of the situation.

Please, do not equal me and my threads to failed prophecies and religious who continue to lie us as we speak! If they fail, it is their failure, and it is already a historic fact, with or without any new dates.

They failed for 1980 years after the Ascension. Therefore there is something wrong from the beginning, when gospels were continuously rewritten by their own disciples according to Roman historian, to escape the accusations of Romans.

I already proposed many things, may be too many, that could be considered seriously by serious people. I may cease participation in forum at any moment if that doesn't serve anymore any spiritual need. However, the questions rised by me will remain, and their answers cannot be given with dusty books that lost any relevance.

One cannot continue with new homilies that bear nothing but old paradigms to defend things that cannot be defended. Apocalypse started for 2000 years ago, to reinterpet it as "Jesus reincarnated by a virgin woman- church in a mystical way", are things that frankly go out the truth of Jesus Christ the way we know it. Let alone the church is no more virgin, and for that same reason the woman cannot be Virgin Mary as well. That is the tip of the iceberg. Because recent popes were loud to say, "Look, the world is endangered by destruction in the apocalypse, but we continue on the sea of fire..." Who are "WE"??? Where did those popes see a sea of fire and crystal on planet Earth? They equal themselves to the 144,000 and multitude of saved people, but it may well turn they are the biggest obstacle for such event to happen.

New people with new ideas should enter the Churches, not as clerics but as people whose voice is being heard . Or the churches' doctrines are already failed. The failure will be big, it is postponed no more for theological reasons but purely political practical reasons. You can't simply tell the 1.2 bln catholics tomorrow that they have been lied for the last 1600 years or so...It doesn't work that way.

Trump, whom I do not favor personally as character and whose style is far from mine, was honest enough to warn the pope again of the prospective Muslim attack on Vatican . If nothing else helps, let his words help to turn the elders back to their senses. Their kingdom may end in one night only. Swift change of course is needed, they know it and say it, and still they don't do it. Instead now they pose for the next mega show on the 100th anniversary...

I am not against organized religion as such. Neither against the Bible books. But they have been misinterpreted at best, and changed at worst. We have more personages to play. Including angels whose names were banned from pronouncing in the middle ages with the exception of the 3 archangels. Those are ET that will be involved as they were in Daniel's time in the wars. Then we have images from the Revelation, a book that against all odds of emperors and changed gospels of elders, made its way into the canonization some 100 years after Nicaea. We have clear personages that are not from this earth.

The prophecy is not monopoly of secluded circle of elders who play with already accepted prophecy by silenced nuns, stretching it to its maximum to fit predetermined agendas often political. The real prophecy is what God reveals to people, as Joel said about the last days, quoted by Peter. You and I may have prophetic visions better than those official ones, although you and I may not ever be prophets. The religion is not monopoly, and God is not religious as well. To have one interpreter of the will of God is more proper for pagan priests and their emperor. In early Christianity there were more prophets, healing, sharing. That all were changed. We wither go back to the roots, or consider it cancelled. Babylon may survive till the end times for purpose known to God only, but the elders do not want the Church to be called with that name, do they?
edit on 29-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
About Russia -Gog

It is easy to blame Russia on future sins that she didn't commit. It is easy to expect Gog and Magog tomorrow. How about the Revelation chapter 20 that puts Gog and Magog AFTER the Second Coming and after the Millenium of Jesus Christ? Ezekiel may have seen events after the Second Coming, or we have a major difference between Ezekiel and John. The fact is thousands of years after Ezekiel that didn't happen, and there might be other thousands of years before it happens. Until that time, we live our lives and those of the next generations, and we want to be with God not with satan in everyday life. If we blame this or that country to be the evil one, that doesn't make our lives better. Other powers could get not lesser accusations, including Hitler's Germany.

If after all Russia is indeed Gog in the distant future, and Germany - Magog, then their existence as countries is guaranteed up until that final time, post-Second Coming and post-Millenium. Something that is not guaranteed for the rest of countries and continents. Many people in those countries may serve God all that time up until the last time. There are a number of Russian mystics saints who speak of the Russian future as much better and glorious similar to a resurrection to new life. I don't know if they are translated, and my job is not to translate them and to offer it all to the few people who will read it.

Google translations:

St. Theophan of Poltava , the spiritual father of the royal family made ​​a prophecy in the 30th year of the last century :
"Orthodoxy in Russia will revive and will prevail . But the Orthodoxy that was before, will be gone. God Himself will put a strong king on the throne . "
" It will happen what no one expects, Russia will rise from the dead and the world will be surprised ... The orthodoxy that has been in Russia before, will be gone , but the true faith , not only revive but also triumph ... "

St Seraphim of Sarov in the early XIX century, predicted the execution of the royal family , the revolution and the war , millions of victims , but said that Russia is waiting for a great glory .
He said : "There will be a time in Russia , when the angels will not have time to take the soul of the dying ."
"The Lord through suffering will lead her to great glory ." But it will happen after the national repentance .
" The Slavs are loved by God for the fact that until the end keep the true faith in the Lord . And they will be awarded the great blessings of God almighty, their will be all powerful language, and another kingdom more powerful than the Russian - Slavic, will not be not on earth. "

The question of Turkey and East Roman Empire cannot be separated from the question of the Armenian genocide for example, the borders of today's Armenia that exclude the historic Mt Ararat, etc. Armenia hosts major Russian bases and is part of treaties. Neighboring Azerbaijan has centuries old disputes with Armenia, with Turkey defending Azerbaijan. The issue may be the next flaring point between Russia and Turkey. Although they do not share a common land border as it was in the Soviet Union time. The Black sea is enough for direct clash of ships and planes though. If Russia indeed is involved with Turkey in a major war, all of that will be reviewed in spite of who the victorious will be. I think there is a little doubt of the result, although Russia may find a hard time. Not only for military op but also political. Other flashing points may erupt simultaneously as that of Donbass, Kuril islands, or Koreas.

Let say we are not going towards the big doom.
We are about to witness a major shift that the West is incapable to make by itself, already 26 years.

See the immigrant crisis in Europe. It didn't exist at the time of dictatorships in Northern Africa or during the Cold War. How could those poor people decide their destination should be Germany and Norway? And if they have their reasons on personal and family level, what are the reasons behind those who organized and send them thru deserts and seas, mountains and borders? Isn't it an invasion of at least 1/3 of all those men in age capable of being fighters? Nothing personal, my sympathy to all those families who will find a second home in Europe. Just the goals of their hidden masters in Saudi Arabia or elsewhere is quite non-shadow anymore. Europol said about 3000 certain jihadists among them already in EU. How about if those people take weapons as the Paris terrorists did, and open fire in the Vatican, Paris or elsewhere? It is invasion under disguise of humanitarian (real) crisis. Why didn't audi Arabia host them, being the richest Arab neighbor?

Then may be Russia will turn to be the major ally of the European countries and civilization as a whole, and not the fearful bear who wants to take Sicily to have easy access to beaches that the rich Russians visit even today.

So be it Gog or not, contemporary Russia plays a good constructive role and is with God. Regardless of several verses in Fatima that popes still hold secret. What if they say that the extraterrestrials have already landed in Russia, as Medvedev admitted on the TV laughingly? Fatima risks to go irrelevant if it is already not. What if Russia has super weapons non-nuclear to neutralize the modern Western tech that is electronic based? As the case with the US ship in Black sea with jammed electronics by a single Russian fighter jet? What of every single tank and helicopter have similar devices? The old western nuclear devices will be rendered obslete and there will be a new world order in a matter of months without a big nuclear war.

Is it true that Putin asked Francis to consecrate Russia, and Francis answered: "we are not talking of Fatima now"? Perhaps it is not true, that video of Fr Kramer...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
St Sergius of Radonezh is the other big Russian saint together with St Seraphim of Sarov.
Lived in 14th century as a monk and founder of monastery en.wikipedia.org... St Sergius was a spiritual leader and man of prophecy who predicted the successful major battle of the prince St Dmitriy Donskoi on the battle of Kulikovo against the Tatars en.wikipedia.org...
Some 50,000-60,000 Russian troops defeated and almost completely erased 150,000 Tatar army, giving also 20,000 victims (every third). It is quite disgusting to see on the side of Mamai army also Genoan mercenaries. History repeats itself is it not.

Here is a famous painting in the Tretyakov gallery Moscow posted in Wikipedia page of St Sergius (Bartholomew) that I find interesting to repost

(Vision of Youth Baltholomew. One of a series of works depicting the acts of the Venerable St Sergius of Radonezh (c.1321-91), baptised Bartholomew or Varfolomei, shown here encountering a monk who helps him learn to read by sharing a piece of holy bread)

Indeed, many nation in Europe with major battles against overwhelming armies of mostly Muslims, could name a famous saint who stood behind the king in the battle and spiritually supported the япьввеи armies to victory. Unfortunately, some of those battles were between Christians themselves, such as the ones leaded by St Jeanne d'Arc against the British occupiers, or St Alexander Nevsky en.wikipedia.org... against Swedish invaders. I don't know which number of battles is bigger, between peoples of the same faith or between different faiths and cultures.

All of that comes to show that without the defining and in many cases leading spiritual, supernatural (or extraterrestrial) input in major events, the history wouldn't be the same. Perhaps we should expect something similar to happen in near future, only the scale this time would be not the hundred thousands slain warriors but millions.
edit on 1-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I'm going with 6th June 2016 or 06/06/16.

Im with you on that being a distinct possibility, I've also learned that the date you have mentioned is when the Haab calendar expires too?..hmmm..

My money is on Planet X making a sudden appearance then, the Eq pattern is indicating this may be possible, and of coarse the Fatima prophecy is clearly alluding to the passage of Px.

Whatever the case Px WILL be coming soon..

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have to hand it to the catholic church the Fatima story is a very good earner. I wonder if it has topped the money they made by selling seats in heaven?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

HAHAHA. How much is one seat? St peter has to approve it though.

St Seraphim of Sarov 19th century said that during the antichrist (not the above predicted period of peace and well being but after that), there will be lifted up only 3 church buildings from the entire world.
1. Kievan Lavra,
2. he doesn't remember, (my suggestion it is probably a Roman catholic shrine like Fatima that he most likely could not mention before strictly orthodox faithful).
3. Kazan church with the holy icon that was kept for some time in Portugal

So besides rapture of people there will be rapture of 3 churches

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

If Nibiru system passes from behind the Sun and from the South of the plane of earth's orbit, our chances to see it long in advance are slim. Perhaps we will see in plain sight only 2 weeks to maximum 2 months. Notice Nibiru system will be moving fastest in its perihelion, on very elongated orbit that would have great differences in speed, unlike the other planets of Solar system which orbits are not elongated so much therefore their speed around Sun does not change so much. The passage of Nibiru around the Sun will be probably faster than that of a comet. A comet takes one or two months (depending on the comet of course) to go around the sun.

Let not some amateur astronomer catch me now in mistake! All are said approximately, my purpose is not to give numbers at all, neither to set dates.

How that matches with prophecies. If Nibiru system burns the earth by mega solar flare tec, it will equalt to the event described in 2 Peter fire on earth while the elect ones are grabbed into the air. After a period of time one should expect restoration of earth to life, return of earthly civilizations, and flourishing a new golden age. Era of peace would fall here. After a period of time, how long no one knows but at least one generation of 40-54 years (according to different prophecies) or may be centuries, only then the antichrist will arrive with the end times so much talked about now.

I don't know how that fits personal plans, since most of us would be above 100 at that time. Will there be prolonging of human life to 120 or more years, in order to see all that is to happen, as Jesus talks of the last generation? And which is the last generation? Or there will be quite much time before the real end times and Jesus' final coming? I don't know. Not even the angels/ET know, hehe, what to say of human mortal prophets.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For all who care for the truth: Malachi Martin said that not even the Neues Europa contains the main element of Fatima-3. Neues Europa text below is one of the most frightening prophecies ever. Cardinal Ottaviani asked it to be printed “Publish 10,000 copies! Publish 20,000 copies! Publish 30,000 copies!” (personal testimony of Msgr. Corrado Balducci.) in the era when the printing press was the main communication means for the public and for documents. (no computers, no electronics, radio couldn't spread a lasting document for generations). If THAT is not the core secret, then let everyone's imagination say what it is!

As of the antichrist time, pls refer to the abundant prophecies given above, and mentioned before (as of the Christian monarch to rule 57 years before the antichrist). We are simply NOT THERE YET although there are enough antichristianity around us.

thirdsecret.net...
Here is the "extract" of the Third Secret of Fatima that was published by Neues Europa, a German newspaper in 1963:
"It was the thirteenth of October, 1917. On that day, the Holy Virgin appeared for the last time to the little visionaries, Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucy, at the end of a series of six apparitions in all. After the manifestation of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the Mother of God revealed a special secret message to Lucy, in which She particularly stated:
"‘Don’t worry, dear child. I am the Mother of God speaking to you and begging you to proclaim in My name the following message to the entire world. In doing this, you will meet great hostility. But be steadfast in the Faith and you will overcome this hostility. Listen, and note well what I say to you: Men must become better. They must implore the remission of the sins which they have committed, and will continue to commit. You ask Me for a miraculous sign so that all may understand the words in which, through you, I address mankind. This miracle which you have just seen was the great miracle of the sun! Everyone has seen it – believers and unbelievers, country and city dwellers, scholars and journalists, laymen and priests. And now, announce this in My name:
"‘A great punishment shall come to all mankind, not today as yet, nor even tomorrow, but in the second half of the 20th Century. What I have already made known at La Salette through the children Melanie and Maximin, I repeat today before you. Mankind has not developed as God expected. Mankind has gone astray and has trampled underfoot the gifts which were given it. There is no order in anything. Even in the highest positions, it is satan who governs and decides how affairs are to be conducted. He will even know how to find his way to the highest positions in the Church. He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scientists who invent arms, with which half of humanity can be destroyed in a few minutes. If mankind does not refrain from wrongdoing and be converted, I shall be forced to let fall My Son’s arm. If those at the top, in the world and in the Church, do not oppose these ways, it is I who shall do so, and I shall pray God My Father to visit His justice on mankind.
"‘There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church.
Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops.
Satan will put himself in their midst.
In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.
"God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak.
"‘The greatest World War will happen in the second half of the 20th Century. Then
fire and smoke will fall from the sky,
and the waters of the oceans will be turned to steam, hurling their foam towards the sky; and all that is standing will be cast down. Millions and millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next, and
those who remain living will envy those who are dead.
There will be tribulation as far as the eye can see, and misery all over the earth and desolation in every country.
"‘The time is continually approaching, the abyss is growing wider, and there is no end in sight. The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the Church with their subjects. Satan’s henchmen will then be the only sovereigns on earth.
"‘This will be a time which neither king nor emperor, Cardinal nor bishop expects, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with My Father’s plan to punish and take vengeance. Later, however, when those who survive all this are still alive, God and His glory will once more be invoked, and He will once more be served as He was, not so long ago, when the world had not yet become corrupted.
"‘I call on all true imitators of My Son, Jesus Christ, all true Christians and apostles of the latter days! The time of times is coming and the end of everything, if mankind is not converted, and if this conversion does not come from above, from the leaders of the world and the leaders of the Church. But woe! Woe if this conversion does not come about, and if all remains as it is, nay, if all becomes even worse!
"‘Go, My child and proclaim this! I shall always remain by your side to help you.’"

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There will be a new revived religion to come out of Russia, revived orthodoxy if you will. Today's religion has nothing to offer as remedy to the world, in its current form. Despite attempts of popes and cardinals and patriarchs it remains dead end. I don't know whether because of non pronouncing a prayer to Virgin Mary for Russia, or what. But what we are being offered is short of satisfactory in an era of pubic awareness of past shortcomings including rewriting of books and ban of others.

Whether that new revived religion will be connected to a mass new apparition of Jesus Christ (not second coming) as also Maria Esperanza talked about 20 years ago? Whether it will be revelation by descended or spaceship landed witnesses of Jesus, angels extraterrestrials, or even Jesus' direct or indirect descendants and relatives? (because Jesus himself cannot come until certain conditions are fulfilled). No one will know for sure until it happens.

It is said Russia will enlighten the whole word with a new kind of Christianity and many will accept it. It is not said Russia will destroy the whole world. As of the terrible war and/or celestial punishment, it may happen indeed beforehand. But how to make the transition between the two, if the people will be irradiated by nuclear or burned by planet 9? Well I don't have all answers. There will be a way to guarantee continuation between the world of today's age and the world of the next era. Although 2016 it seems we are still in the old century and the old period of time, despite the extra years that have been given to us. They are not unlimited. The biggest delusion is the current course will stay forever or at least until one's lifespan. I heard it from pretty devote people who just don't care what happens next, as if they had the mentality of Nero after burning Rome. Bad for such religion! God cares for the creation and his purpose is not to kill his creation. If we believe in the good God at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
In addition to the expectation of Fatima prophecy fulfilment by conservative catholic circles, (like Fr Amorth), other prophecies from Garabandal and after, are expected for the so called Great Warning. Contemporary Catholic private theologians, like Ron Conte, estimate the next possible date after a number of previous failures, to come on March 25, 2016. Others see it shifted towards 2017 the 100th anniversary of communism and Fatima. Or even towards 2038 according old prophecy of St Bridget of Sweden. The latter would be reserved for the Chastisement of fire that is to follow the Great Waring within 1 to 2 years, with a Miracle between the two.

There are several websites and forums like Mother of God where one could update the latest development on these prophecy-estimations. I do not ridicule them. They just don't materialize for the time I have been following their development. It has nothing to do whether Garabandal is approved by the Catholic Church or not, as one respected Forum mod usually points out. It has to do with multiple, dozens of modern apparitions who say one and the same.

The question is however what is being expected so earnestly in the last several decades (roughly after 1960 when Fatima secret wasn't announced as scheduled). Is it just what is being said about the Great Warning, or is it something much larger in scope that the faithful who are always fanatic in their devotion, are spared to know by Heaven? (or by whoever appears to them).

It is not a secret to this forum that my expectations are for soon to come ET public contact. May be in all countries, may be starting from Russia. Is that the Great Warning therefore? Contact with the supernatural-extraterrestrial reality, the good side of it, sent by angels and ultimately by God the Creator?

Are we supposed to have a postponement, even of several months to years, of the Chastisement predicted from centuries, in order to make more people saved by telling them the truth of all that in plain language of 21st century? Is that the new updated orthodoxy expected by Russian saints mystics that I talk about in previous posts?

Questions that could be answered only by time. No amount of reasoning now will persuade those who have already chosen what to believe in. Moreover, in most cases they are at senior age, experienced too much in life to be able to grasp anything new without seeing it. After all those people are not the problem. They are prayerful warriors and expect the events the way they see them, in strictly religious terminology derived in the last 2 centuries "apparitions". Usually they do not engage in dialogue, and if they do it is only to "convert you" and to "pray for you". I encountered some of them in this forum, and they ultimately withdrew from discussion. Together with their attempts to convert me, the sinner in their eyes.

My purpose is not to make them believe what I say. Rather to enlarge the view of the so called Great Warning, that matched with the expectations of the "protestant" rapture and a number of other things including new discoveries of planets. We can add new theology to all that should the top theologians want to do it. But they don't, at least not in public. Perhaps they prepared their books of post-event theology ready to be printed or downloaded in PDF. But we will be kept in dark until the last moment.

Why aren't we told in advance, as we should be in 1960? Perhaps the nature of what is to be manifested requires a CHOICE to be made. Perhaps those who hold the key to the truth want their flock to make certain choice and not the other available possibility(s). As in presidential elections, if you want one side to win, you make all efforts the other side to be unelectable.

Does it mean we are talking of COMPETING ET for the people's choices? It is a possibility. Although I believe the first wave of extraterrestrials will be angelic and not competing directly with a second wave that will appear only after the first one finish its mission (months or years don't know). Why so, because the Gospel is explicit that the angels come first to gather God's chosen people. The devils don't come first to gather the bad ones, instead the bad guys stay under all calamities until the end. Should we exchange everywhere the terms of "angelic, and demonic" with their modern meaning of "benevolent extraterrestrials" and "evil malevolent aliens" or the more moderate phrase "ET who do not have our best interest".

I didn't intend to make that post ET-oriented, it just moved in that way. The Great Warning is a major event in modern catholic circles, and it has its set frames. I discuss en large whether it was cancelled by God or not, in another thread. 3 days of darkness are another catholic frame set by numerous prophecies (in another thread). It is so popular that the leading Fatima expert who read the 3rd original secret during his work in the Vatican, ex-jesuit Malachi Martin, speaks on the 3 days with his own view that they will be a spiritual danger, not physical. I discuss that in detail in the thread of 3 days of darkness, with all pros and cons the view of Malachi Martin and supportive materials of mystics. All is too messy because we do not consider ONE BIG APPARITION as that of Fatima and the sayings of children, but a number of many holy mystics who are too hard to be discerned all or each one of them. Some one is holy, that doesn't mean someone talks all the time the reality. Many holy people in the past were quite uninformed about astronomical knowledge at their time, including the popular Maria Valtora who considered the galaxies "space dust" allegedly told of that by Jesus himself...

Originally I intended to talk in this post of the new theology and understanding of ancient texts. As for example the Dead Sea Scroll about Melchizedek coming and 10 jubilee periods. I do not decode it. I just offer it for consideration to people who might have not encountered it yet (published online, and NOT a part of any Bible, as one poster said her Bible book was matched with the dead sea scrolls). The modern understanding of ancient scrolls or tablets must surpass the "righteousness of the pharisees", must surpass the times of persecutions of texts. Dead Sea Scrolls were never part of the scrutiny of old councils, unlike the heretical gospels... If we have even ONE more person to come before Jesus Christ, that changes the entire eschatology upside down! Moreover, it was already changed by Augustine by drastically cut and paste the original timeline of the Apocalypse with putting the millenial kingdom in the church era. (please click on my profile and go to all those threads I am talking about. I cannot do that again and again. Links posted in this thread too). If we have to reconsider the eschatology timeline, or if it never really existed in the mainstream churches that consider only the danger of the arrival of the antichrist and therefore never moved towards the real kingdom of God on earth despite having all political power for centuries...Then we have to start pretty much from scratch, from rereading gospels, both canonical and others. A reread of Revelation is a must. We see the 144,000 standing where they are not supposed to be by the contemporary church model. We see the manchild where he is not supposed to be by the model. We see God is yet to act int he world, as is reported by so many apparitions. How exactly, and when?
edit on 4-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join