It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The then Cardinal Ratzinger reportedly told people that the fatima message is basically the same as the message from apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Akita, Japan.

The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests.

link

Other notable prophecies paint a picture of a possible nuclear war starting soon after Russia led force invades Turkey (lin k). The forces will make it to Italy which will result in the destruction of Vatican and the murder of the real Pope (St. Pope Pius X's vision 1914),

If it is the "fire from heaven" (or from sky, atmoshohere, or space, as we would say today) then it is to admit either a major war or celestial catstrophe.

Still, we need an answer what happens after this pope dies, retires? Malachi list ends, as we well know.

The Sacrificial mode painted in Fatima-official version is too good/bad to be the full truth. Who comes next?

Would you like please to comment that? Why no one in the Christian churches speaks of the 144,000 mission, as well as the possibility of space brothers, including manchild who is a space personage not earthy, to come before Jesus? When it is plainly said they come before the antichrist?

Because the non-dogmatic teaching of antichrist were so much entrenched in minds and stereotypes that people are made crazy afraid to even think about such option. Then the dragon has already won on earth. But he is not, after all, not until he is cast down.

I still have a number of ready pages to post, but want also your views. 3 years after Petrus Romanus was enthroned we still don't know what happens the day after he simply resigns or falls ill. Strange!

JP2 was waited to resign or die with multiple candidates, one of whom was Ratzinger. So was Benedict at his time at age of honorable 86. Now no one talks who's to come next, no matter the pontiff is at 78 honorable age, with numerous illnesses. It is too much confidence put on one man who is after all only one man.

If he is honest enough with himself he would initiate the processes I am talking about. Including by appointment of hundreds new, young and fresh minded cardinals to create a new status quo. We are waiting it already 3 full years after that night of election the centuries awaited Petrus! I am actually too merciful and self-restricted in my analysis, and still hope for the good outcome.

edit on 12-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: glend
I

your closing question was = "Will the Pope acknowledge what happens after Petrus Romanus"

as I understand it, the current serving Pope + 'Francis' will become 'Petrus Romanus' after he dons the Mantle of False Prophet...not before

the prophecy would not be a mystery IF the elected Pope chose the name Peter the Roman in the first place
instead he chose Francis as his pseudonym so as to delay the advent of the false prophet

....the Name change will likely happen as the result of Francis causing the merging and unity of "Chrislam"
thus the 'Francis' of rome is set aside for the presence of 'Peter of Chrislam' in Jerusalem

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

God have mercy on your soul!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That is very interesting line of thought!
I followed Tom Horn and Chris, they develop in that way although they missed the changing person.

Well, I don't believe the Petrus Romanus is the false prophet. Nowhere is said it should be now. Moreover, today's Petrus (be he the final one or not) believes in Lord Jesus and declares it. He doesn't say anything contrary to Jesus.

The Vatican has two ways: to walk along the predetermined path of self-sacrifice, expressed in Petrus Romanus prophecy and recently in Fatima vision of Lucy, or to try to reverse tide of negative lot and historical errors. I believe there are people who want it, although they are not surfacing in public. Perhaps among the seniors cardinals as well as the pope himself. I wish them to succeed and soon! They do not have the luxury to choose self-sacrifice, if that will result in more suffering and death even to billions, if we are talking of nuclear war. They'd rather have obligation to show the new path for humanity, AFTER the Day After. And better say it sooner, because people lose hope seeing all of that and no change for decades after the Cold War.

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

On yours too!

If we are going that way as we are going now, soon you have to say that same word to several billion people!
I had to say what I said. Someone should have said it.

Let those who say to lead us to temporal and eternal salvation, do their homework. Multitudes of those billion faithful are waiting for it already a third straight year! We already know of the afterlife for the entire time of Christian church, and even before that, because the Jews believe pretty much the same things. We need salvation from nightmares now. Not new hell on Earth as 20th century proved it could be one.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is the next pope - the Manchild of Revelation, or one of the 144,000?
(part three)

10. The Millennium after the Second Coming is NOT THE SAME as the Era of Peace promised in Fatima and elsewhere.

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

For the Era of Peace there is only one possible loophole in the timeline of Revelation (imho) and that is the time period of the duration of the War in Heaven/Space.

During that time the Woman is NOT PERSECUTED, not before that war ends. The Woman (be it interpreted as Church or otherwise) is free to accomplish her mission after giving birth of the manchild.

In that period appear also the 144,000 firstfruits. They are not born on Mt Zion, they are born at least decade or more before that. We don't know their age, whether it is 15 or 30. In anyway, their rule, together with those sealed from the Jewish tribes (be they one and the same set or 2 sets of 144,000), comes BEFORE not AFTER the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(part FOUR)

(I am pleased to inform you, that the above two graphs were clicked upon some 80 + people for the 2 weeks they have been posted in another thread. While that is short of the hi numbers of secular articles, it means there are at least 80 people who read and are interested in that, and do not think they will go to hell for asking questions and searching their answers. I have information that at least one cardinal follows those posts as well. Can't elaborate though. )

11. Manchild himself after being anointed by God in highest heaven, would have a plenty of time to cross the galaxies, to oversee the battle fronts here and there, to rule with a rod of iron the conquered planets.

They most likely will be offered repentance once conquered militarily. I can't see the merciful God in the role of Dart Vader annihilating planet after planet if they do not obey. It is contrary to the teaching of Jesus Christ. So they will be conquered but offered to convert as well. Here comes the "rule of nations with the rod of iron" of the Manchild. We don't know how long it will take, years, centuries, or longer.

imgur.com...

12. Manchild could visit the earth personally during the era of peace. Or he may send representatives. They may be among the 144,000 from Earth, or from other planets. I am talking of Humans from other planets, not Grey!

Although their hair, eyes and clothes may differ insignifficantly from ours. Just see the earthly races how much differ between themselves, or today's people in their "normal" clothes compared to those worn 10 -20 centuries ago... By the way, Jesus and all people around Him wore those strange clothes, not our "normal" clothes...But that is another topic.

13. The headline of my topic: is the Manchild the next pope? It could be him, or it could be one of the 144,000.

imgur.com...

imgur.com...

The current pope fulfils the ancient prophecy of St Malachy. It is useless to discuss how he fits it with his name, etc. For me pope Francis is a good personage, having nothing in common with the sins that people online attribute to him, such as being the false prophet and so on. He speaks clearly about Jesus Christ. He believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and God. He may have shortcomings as every human being. The biggest of which, imo, is his late reform that loses pase already 3 years.

Malachi says clearly a JUDGE will come to judge HIS PEOPLE. Why not the world instead? Because that Judge is NOT Jesus Christ on the Second Coming! Because the destruction of Rome is not Armageddon. That terrible judge will come to fix the church in Rome back to her roots. Therefore Petrus Romanus is the last in the list of popes.

imgur.com...

Not that the Catholics will disappear the next day. But the way the things are today will be changed so greatly to extend not to be recognized, nor even to be called "pope" etc. institutions that outdated their centuries many times over.

The manchild fits perfectly in the role of that terrible judge who is also just and who will deal with "his people" not someone else.

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

(part FIVE)

14. For those who will say automatically: that is the coming antichrist! Notice that before the antichrist we expect Enoch and Elijah. The Dead Sea Scrolls that are open to public only about 30%, add to that also Melchisedek who is to come at the end of some 10 jubilee periods. Whatever it means, it is before the end of the world.

If we have 3 persons talked about to come before Jesus, and they are not the antichrists as well, why should we call the Manchild as some hypothetical "antichrist" if he comes anointed by God for the mission he is to fulfill?

His mission, as I proved from the sacred texts, is clearly before the end of the war in heaven/space, not after it. The antichrist comes after it, after the casting down the dragon, and after the persecution of the woman.

imgur.com...

And after the big war that the dragon will have with yet ANOTHER group of people called in Revelation 12:17 "the rest of her offspring". Whether it is a Christian nation that somehow doesn't flee in the desert, or a Church, or other group, just guessing. That is a big war, because it requires the dragon to "wage war" on those people. I.e. they show quite a big resistance unlike the rest of humans who would follow the dragon and the beast. Is it Russia that resisting force, is anybody's guess. ( If Russia is Gog, its existence is guaranteed for long until after the Second Coming and after the Millennium of Jesus Christ, until the last battle that unfortunately that great nation takes the wrong side and ends its history, but ONLY THEN not before that. Many nations will end their history quite sooner! )

imgur.com...

Only AFTER those draconian wars on earth, comes the actual visible rise of the beast. It is preceded by a rapid fall of Babylon, as I already talked about.

15. We don't know if it is years, decades, or even longer. I doubt it will be accomplished in months only, although time is in God's hands.

So I boldly assume the arrival of the 144,000 and the soon to happen birth of the manchild (that btw happens on orbit around the moon - the woman does NOT STAND on Earth at that moment, i.e. the birth takes place on a spaceship near earth and moon).

The role of the 144,000 plus the aid of unnamed uncounted multitude of angelic forces (they are everywhere on all those stars the Revelation taks about, including Earth),
come to:
save humanity for the Era of peace,
avert nuclear holocaust,
or if the planet is damaged, to repair it and lift off the survivors to secure locations.

I DO NOT KNOW the exact sequence or events. I do not intend to frighten anyone. All of that are just possibiities. Many more might exist.

Just one of the many examples how our time is not God's time:

We may have tomorrow descending spaceships and 30 years peaceful reign of the 144,000, if the humanity chooses so.

imgur.com...

Why should it happen after the nuclear war and not before that?

imgur.com...

P.S. I add some imagery that is composed by available internet tools for visualization purposes only. I am not an artist. Perhaps you could do it better

Welcome to one City of God landing in the Gulf of Rio! The future in the Church is in such cities, not in the ruins under nuclear ash. And not in the underground caverns to prepare a second branch of humanity that will physically survive, but will bring the population of Armageddon, after millenia. After all, we think of not only ourselves and our immediate descendants, but also of the generations to be born and the conditions we create for them for hundreds or even thousands of years. Because the conditions of the nuclear war will create genetic DNA changes that no amount of prayer will refix miraculously, let alone in one or three days. Therefore, the salvation must come beforehand. It is easy as that.
To call that heresy is to reject the salvation boat provided by God himself.

imgur.com...

Of course I will be very happy if we are not talking of immediate rescue but of a prolonged period of time, 30 or more years, in which the humanity will be told clearly of all possible paths ahead of it, and be given free choice to choose its own future and that of the branches in which one to enlist himself and his future descendants. Children may have different opinion of parents, btw! I believe the right of Free Will will be given to everyone regardless of creed, age, sex, education, or foreknowledge of those things or not. Whether it will coincide with any religious event such as Great Warning, I don't know. I know what I am told of, and I do my mission by reporting it to you.

Thank you so much for your attention and comments!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am not telling you good bye with these series of posts that ended now. But I feel the next weeks will be so intense of events that we will not have proper time to run into forums. Peace plan of Syria fails, follows military op. And we know the possible scenarios there. Vatican is not isolated. Much more, the world is no more divided by Iron Curtain or by isolated giant islands of stability and well being. We are so much more interconnected, and so much more do not care of each other. I want to believe there will be a breakthrough this Easter. If not, it may happen any given day. But you see, if it just keep not happening, the day will come when the prepared nations will enter into the bunkers and the rest will be left to the mercy of the winds for the fallout. Hope that scenario won't be allowed to happen by higher Angelic-ET forces, as already spoken of. But you see, to know all that and do nothing, is not useful. Frankly I expected the pope to do it every next month. Of course many more people than the pope alone. They refuse and refuse. Perhaps they will be refused entires in those ships when they finally come.

As of Second Coming and the preceding antichrist, I am afraid we have to wait more. The idea to promote it at any cost means you unsubscribe from other options, that the Bible and Gospels talk clearly about. Whoever is on the Roof let not go down to take his things, said Jesus Christ Our Lord and God.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If it is the "fire from heaven" (or from sky, atmoshohere, or space, as we would say today) then it is to admit either a major war or celestial catstrophe.

Still, we need an answer what happens after this pope dies, retires? Malachi list ends, as we well know.
The Sacrificial mode painted in Fatima-official version is too good/bad to be the full truth. Who comes next?

Would you like please to comment that? Why no one in the Christian churches speaks of the 144,000 mission, as well as the possibility of space brothers, including manchild who is a space personage not earthy, to come before Jesus? When it is plainly said they come before the antichrist?

Pope Leo XIII vision in 1884 might help answer what is happening today. It tells that Satan (forces of evil) have been granted control of the Roman church to destroy it and possibly Christianity as we know it today. The timeline possibly started in 1929 with the creation of the Vatican city (using religion to regain political power). So I surmise that a new messiah with the sign of the water carrier will re-create Christianity and Christians will follow him into a new house as stated in Luke 22:10,

Pope Leo XIII vision 1884
He explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he had suddenly heard voices two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. There he heard the voice of Satan in his pride, boasting to Our Lord: I can destroy your Church. The gentle voice of Our Lord: You can? Then go ahead and do so. Satan replied,* To do so, I need more time and more power. The Lord said,* How much time? How much power? 75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service. was Satan's reply.* Mysteriously our Lord said, You have the time, you have the power. Do with them what you will.

Why no one in the Christian churches speaks of the 144,000 mission? If he is honest enough with himself he would initiate the processes I am talking about. Including by appointment of hundreds new, young and fresh minded cardinals to create a new status quo.

144.000 enlightened (Father’s name written on their foreheads) spirits will help return people to God with a new song (religion) probably appointed personally by the lamb (the water carrier), no-one else.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to become one of the 144,000 as long as we realize that they will be the ultimate servants of humankind, loving each of us, as their own son or daughter. If instead we wish to be one of the 144,000 to be special, greater,smarter etc then that is massaging our ego at the detriment of our spiritual nature.
edit on 12-3-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

and that should be acknowledged by the pope who appears to be the last one, the way we know it. I mean the fact of newness coming to the church and the world. Unless he and his aides already decided for glorious martyrdom to end it all. We cannot be certain of the ET entities staying behind the prophecies and their polarity or benevolence.
As of who will be the 144,000, first of all they are youngsters, second they are at least 2 sets one being Jews the other being others. Perhaps each of them will be accompanied by "angels" or benevolent beings from outside the earth. No painting or computer graphic can depict what will happen. No reasoning can guess correctly either.
But the masses of devote people should be clearly told that what is to come is different. The sooner the better. Instead of being fed up with ideas that what you see is God's will and also the predetermined end. That is the desire of some, that may be the punishment of some. But the way out should be delineated ASAP. 78 year old last pontiff and cardinals who differ little in mentality who chose in 2005 and in 2013 the last two popes, should realize after them come others. You know the change will come regardless of their position, but they can make it easier or harder.

Whether the Lamb (Jesus) will personally come down to a secret place, or even outside earth (why not a spaceship) to anoint the 144,000) without making a Second Coming yet, I don't know. It may or may not happen. I am not a prophet.

If we miss that window of opportunity we may end up with separated humanity, one part in deep bunkers and another part rescued in ships. Majority will die. You know a rescue event of 72 hours (3 days of darkness) will save approximately 1 mln adults at maximum and let say 1 bln children (out of 2 bln under the age of 10). It will continue humanity, but it will be a disaster for the planet and civilization. It better not happen in the way we are told of "mystics" (of course in reverse mode, they see the 3 days as demonic manifestation, and the 4th day of God's magician fixing the planet in primordial state. In fact they will be dead on the 4th day and will see the paradise garden they want so much, but not in their bodies anymore).

It is better we all, regardless of our differences and long build up views that cannot be changed overnight, we all try to bring in the other possibility that I try to explain in these posts.

The counters of the best videos in the area of insider knowledge rarely surpass 200,000. Make your own calculations about free internet users that are 1 billion, only in the developed world, without China. The estimation is simple, every one of 10,000 do really care, regardless of his personal view. Because on such issues people tend to disagree. If that will be the number of the saved ones, or let say 1 in 1,000 it is a very very grim picture, although humanity will survive as a whole even in that scenario.

I hope that is NOT the real case scenario, but it will be given the grace of several years to several decades to inform people better who can choose it wiser. Today they do not choose, they follow mass trends and those trends are not found in conspiracy forums or insider information, let alone in prophecy. Pity the Catholic Church who was bold to proclaim in 2000 the 3rd Fatima vision of Lucy, now is silent on the next part of it. Because the Catholic Church could've educated better those 1.2 bln, and even the other billions who are not Catholic nor even Christians but who are interested of what the pope has to tell us. The clock is ticking.

imgur.com...

edit on 13-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What were the prophecies?
Im curious....
the word 'prophecy' is thrown around lightly today....
3 little girls? yeh sure... please enlighten me as to what were the prophecies?

So I enlightened you, pouring volumes of info, again and again, because it seems you didn't read previous posts, other threads, or just common knowledge about Fatima. I did that for your convenience.

On second thought, I see your second post as kind of accusation.

Where did I break the dogma that you call for God's mercy of my soul?
Sure everyone needs God's mercy, but you don't mean that, do you?

Instead, I offer in plain sight reasonable discussion about core issues of Fatima and Prophecy in general, history time flow, inevitable changes in society that the modern era witness as we speak. As of the triangles in US hangars (that you surely know about and that CIA admitted half of all UFO are theirs), or the 3D printing that happens in daylight. What I don't understand is the slow pace that remarkable tech enters the everyday life and practically no change up until this moment to the deadly status quo that already endangers the very core of the Western society for the last decade. Not Africa but Europe and America.

About the prophetic book of Revelation that has been speculated of so many times in history. I offer reasonable reread, of Revelation, and also of other books of the Gospel, including those who for some reason were either banned at time, or came out later in public knowledge. Including the Dead Sea Scrolls. That should be done long ago by Church scholars, without waiting public voices to make them do their homework. They, as well as we are already in 21st century when secrets like Fatima, Anunaki, Indian ancient tech, destroyed planet in Solar system, cannot be kept hidden. Those who pretend the mentioned and much more simply does not exist, are desperately outdated and play the script only to buy time and delude population until the last moment. Then will be too late of course, although we will know they lied to us all the time.

I call for all sane people regardless of the organization they are in, whether they are in the center of Vatican or elsewhere, to koin efforts and make the Gospel truth finally reign on planet Earth.

Or...we need rescue boats in the ocean called space.

The choice is ours and soon it will be given to every man, woman and child.

Is that a sin in your view? And if yes, what is the sinful in it?

I believe it is not a sin for the exceptionally rational and intelligent Francis and many of the cardinals. As well as members of other Churches and Religions, who know how the real things are. For whom what I write is the story of yesterday because they are far more advanced in knowledge and future projections.

Then...let do it together, and sooner, before it is too late what ST Malachi or Malachi Martin have said. There is a breaking point and the society is on the other side. Not a "miracle of grace" holds back the avalanche (because the people trampled grace enough times to be denied any further postponement), but some unknown yet scenario of higher powers, call them angelic, call them Virgin or Jesus, a plan that unfolds not according to human time. Still it should be this generation, if we count for true the Bible prophecy and the words of Jesus himself.

I will not answer any further comments of you, unless you substantiate your claims the way you do it in other threads.

Thanks to all who took time to read all my blurbs. That may be the last time, not because I cannot write more, but because the events are upon us.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

does kind of go along with all rulers in charge to try to keep it's members alive

What has there been an edict to exterminate RCC members? Judging from how they invest in Companies of dubious ethics and silence in geopolitics or denial of paedophilia I would say there is more to the story than you suspect - Opus dedi comes to mind.

I can't pin down who they are but they do have lots of puppets in high places.

"Brotherhood of The Snake" might be a good place to start

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Pope Leo XIII vision 1884
He explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he had suddenly heard voices two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. There he heard the voice of Satan in his pride, boasting to Our Lord: I can destroy your Church. The gentle voice of Our Lord: You can? Then go ahead and do so. Satan replied,* To do so, I need more time and more power. The Lord said,* How much time? How much power? 75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service. was Satan's reply.* Mysteriously our Lord said, You have the time, you have the power. Do with them what you will

This is why this god of the old testament is not the true Creator. Based on this we are its playthings, given to the whims of the fates.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
no newstart....Jesus and God are spirit....no physical imaginations are allowed.....
that's why many can't see truth...they don't allow for God to be a spirit.....say, when speaking about the beginning of time or who we are in this reality. Jesus won't need a vehicle....not a physical vehicle to travel in.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I will not answer any further comments of you

Is that a promise?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I will not answer any further comments of you

Is that a promise?

why don't you to other threads to troll in there? I answered you quite satisfactory, and you test my nerves. I answered you in another thread about the triangles that you accept to exist as I understood. If you just want to make more trolling here, you are not welcome. I cannot ban you, but I can tell you plainly, you are not wanted in this discussion. If you cared for Fatima indeed, you would say something about it. You want to ruin my thread that says real things, including

NEW TIMELINE OF REVELATION NOT BASED ON AUGUSTINE MISINTERPRETATION AND CUT AND PASTE, BUT BASED ON THE FACT TIME FLOWS DIFFERENT ON EARTH AND ELSEWHERE. AND OF LOOPHOLE IN THE LINEAR TIMELINE WITH THE WAR IN HEAVEN.

FOR EVERYONE WHO CARES OF SUCH THINGS, I WROTE ALL OF THAT. I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CARE. I'D WISH THEM TO BE MORE ACTIVE, NOT ONLY IN A FORUM BUT IN THEIR LIVES. THANK YOU.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

jESUS INCARNATED AS FULLY HUMAN.

JESUS DOESN'T NEED SPACESHIP/
WE DO.
THAT IS WHAT MANY DEEPLY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHOM I KNOW SOME PERSONALLY AND SOME ARE LIVING SAINTS, JUST DON'T GET IT. WE NEED THE SCI-FI BEING SCI-FACT. NOT GOD. GOD IS A SPIRIT AND JESUS IS RESURECTED BODY WHO CAN JUMP FROM PLACE TO PLACE BEYOND ANY DIMENSIONS WE KNOW OF OR DON'T KNOW OF. BUT WE ARE NOT RESURRECTED. WE ARE MORTAL. IN ORDER TO BE MOVED FROM EARTH, TO BE SAVED AT ONE POINT OR SIMPLY TO MAKE LIFE ON EARTH BEARABLE, WE NEED PHYSICAL HELP. SPIRITUAL IS NEEDED, BUT NOT ENOUGH.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I EXPECTED FATIMISTS TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION. THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN. THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED MOST OF ALL, BECAUSE THEIR PREDICTIONS COME TO AN END. WITH OR WITHOUT A VIOLENT END OF ROME. OF COURSE NO ONE WILL CARE FOR WHAT FATIMA SAID IN SECRET, IF WE SEE IT IN OVERT. THAT TIME IS STILL OVER THE CORNER, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY DAYS TO SEPARATE US FROM IT. SO WE STILL WONDER WHAT FATIMA SAID.

I FELT SIMILAR AT THE TIME OF FALL OF COMMUNISM. EVERYONE KNEW IT IS GOING TO FALL IN A MATTER OF YEARS, BUT NO ONE KNEW THE EXACT DATE OR SEQUENCE OF EVENTS.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I THINK TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE PHANTOMFIRE WHO RETIRED FROM FORUM. ACTUALLY NOTHING STOPS ME TO DO IT RIGHT NOW. FOR THE DELIGHT OF SO MUCH TROLLING. IF I STAY IT IS FOR SOME PURPOSE. THAT PURPOSE COMES TO AN END.
WITH 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF FATIMA NOT IN 1917 BUT THIS SPRING WITH THE APPARITIONS OF THE ANGEL 1916, WE CLOSE THE CYCLE. NO SERIOUS FATIMIST WILL AWAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 2017 TO DECLARE IT VICTORY, IF VICTORY IS NOT ON THE HORIZON. WE DON'T NEED A REPETITION OF YEAR 2000 SCENARIO.

Ok let unlock the caps, sorry. But someone should say it, including in caps.

We are before paradigm shift and breaking point of current status quo not ony in Western societies and immigration crises, but also as level of technology breakthrough as it were 1900s inventions of Einstein and the scientists that followed him. We are before even bigger things that are already discovered and are no secret for anyone who cares. 3D printing being one of them. You wonder what it is about? Search more for it. It is the next revolution after the microchip that no one knows how it was achieved on Earth. 3D printing is not only printing plastic. I am not going to describe the process in this thread. When introduced to mass customer it will amount to new industrial revolution making Chinese/3rd world imports obsolete.

So is with the energy sources. There are other sources than oil, and pope Francis clearly pointed out oil should be gone. That is not sci fi but working machines using other sources than oil. Other principles. Perhaps the same principles that will open the gate to go to far away stars for now. They are not far away only our engines are too obsolete.

All of that progress cannot happen without input from outside. You can't have the chariot as the main tool of transportation all the thousand years, and BINGO you get the steam engine, another Bingo and you get the scientists before and after Einstein, the German secret science to invent rocketry, reportedly worked on nukes, and on saucers. Another bingo was the microchip that even now we don't know fully how it operates. Those things didn't happen for 5 thousands years recorded history, and happen now. Only the most ancient scrolls and tablets speak of a more advanced civilizations of gods, but they were not our human civilizations.

It is a time to say the things the way they are. Inconvenient truths in every aspect. Religious too. There is no more time to delay it, because time is upon us. 100th anniversary and a number of other issues makes any further delay suicidal fo r human civilization as such.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join