It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Religions have Extraterrestrial origin, including Judaism and Christianity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Erich von Daniken the father of the ancient aliens theories, speaking in a recent interview. One of the things he talked about, were the Vimanas, flying machines that were not produced on Earth ever, still they existed at that ancient time.

If we think for a while, Moses' and Abraham's religion were result of contacts with what we call it today extra-terrestrial. It doesn't come from earth, it comes from the heavens, from the stars. The words used in the ancient texts for heaven, stars and space, and sky, were the same words. Today we differentiate it. It were not before the Middle ages to be invented the flat earth theory and to be cancelled the stars of being stars, suns. Unfortunately there are still people who today buy into such interpretations, if not in their physical then in their methaphysical and spiritual meaning. Where is the heaven if not among the stars, even if it were behind the most remote ones?

All religions come from the stars, and many of them gave very concrete proof of the constellation they came from (Orion, for example) by leaving behind structures pointed at certain stars or mapping parts of the sky. The Pyramids are arranged according to Orion's belt, etc.

Jesus Christ is may be the most discussed personage in history. The religion that bears his name, the Christianity, is may be the one that rejects the stars' origin most of all. Still, if we look closer at the verses of the Gospels, we will see: Jesus is born under a floating star (ufo called today). Assisted by angels, and resurrected from the dead to be taken on a CLOUD (the word cloud is interchangeable everywhere in the Bible with extraterrestrial or angelic intervention - cloaked ufo?). Where did Jesus go with that "cloud"? May be to sit on a throne on the right hand of the Father, and sit there for 1980 years? Or may be he went to other planet where that throne is located first, and did his duties "my father works until now, so do I" according to his hi authority given to him by his Father? We don't know.

But we were not supposed to think about that up until now. The Christians were supposed to accept dogmas and rules without questioning them.
The idea of Jesus Christ who is also Lord of the Universe, does not contradict, it supports the limited texts of gospels we have today. Or is he NOT a Lord of the Universe with all galaxies? Whatever your answer might be, the Christianity is no less extra-terrestrial religion as any other. May be even more. Because Sumers, Egyptians, Buddhism and Hopi do not pretend to have the Son of the Creator of all galaxies at their disposal. The Christians have much more reason to believe in the extra-terrestrial origin and future of their religion, than the rest of earthly religions. Paradoxes however put the Christians at the end of the row that expects a liberation from earth's suffering coming from the stars. If all Christians believe the earth's life is not worth of it and dream only of the afterlife, that surely means the end of that religion in a foreseeable future (when all of them would have died). Thanks God, there are those among them who have raised beyond the Middle age mentality.

So let talk of the Galactic origin of the religions, and their galactic future if they have future at all. Let see Jesus Christ as Master not only of this earth but also of this galaxy or until the end of the Universe. Let refix our views on heaven including in our expectations of clouds, also some other stars. May be not all of them, but certainly some of them who already serve God better than we do.

Your views on all that?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Five billion people give Jesus Christ no greater credence or importance than any other fictional character.

The majority of the planet is not Christian.

World Religions - Populations

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

It's not even certain that there was a man called Jesus who founded what became the Christian church. The historicity of Jesus is still something of controversial issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Irrelevant whether it is or not really the idea is that religion was influenced by extra terrestrials or not, especially the dessert ones

The only way to make outrageous claims - and remember miracles and Gods have only ever occurred is surprisingly remote places and times - which should give people the hint - is to claim that the Godhead isn't of this world, which automatically makes it superior to anything on planet earth but that it came from the stars! Shame it and its ilk have never come back to qualify its/their actual existence and appeared somewhere mainstream and today.

What you can't get away with is that keeping just to the dessert religions all have an extremely wealthy hierarchy. Priests didn't exist as such until society could afford to support men not working in the industries needed in ancient times. Keeping one shaman who healed people and helped them was one thing but a structured group is quite another and of course it protects itself by keeping in with governments.

The only ones who promote religion are the priests who work for it and get their daily bread and livelihoods out of religion - whichever one it is. To qualify their existence they always wear some form of garb which they expect you to respect. The sad truth is that without their religious costumes you would be unlikely to even notice most of these men and certainly wouldn't entertain what they say or associate with them either.

A sad fact today is also that you wouldn't let them near your kids either and that goes for all three dessert lots especially if you read through Judaism and Islam concerning what their priesthoods are allowed to do to kids and get away with and we all know the catholic priesthood's behaviour - One wonders what they truthfully thought God was thinking whilst they molested young children especially whilst still wearing their religious garb..
edit on 10-2-2016 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I will mention another name of a brilliant researcher Zecharia Sitchin, with his excellent works of translation the ancient tablets of Sumers. www.sitchin.com... The Official Web Site of Zecharia Sitchin
It comes to help us to define better what the story of Genesis of Adam and Eve actually means. With so clear texts of Anunaki being our genetic creators and manipulators, acting as intermediary of God or perhaps contrary to the will of God (hence the so called original sin). It is a time for humanity to get out of the childhood age and to start asking questions and find answers beyond the everyday delusion offered everywhere, including in the practice of religion. Do the humanity deserve the fate of those genetically manipulated ones for 6000 years or more? Did we agree on that or never being asked? And if it is done indeed in a good faith by the Anunaki, where is the purpose of humanity on that road, DIFFERENT FROM DEATH on this mortal life.

Resurrection from the death of Jesus Christ is a good starting point to quest that purpose. But that resurrection doesn't come at the expense of the total annihilation of the current life, including losing all of its pleasure, happiness and purpose, in dull expectation of afterlife of soul and non-fixed in time general resurrection of the dead at the end of all ages. Those are questions that should be concerned in first place the Christian theologians of today, who cannot behave any longer as if those things are not being said, repeated, and proven in the last 2 decades or more. If the dogmatic approach was necessary in early Christianity, today we need new approach to decipher existential questions that are not only on paper. If new dogmas are required to define it for the believing portion of this planet (2.5 bln formally), let new dogmas be coined by today's pope and patriarchs, or by their successors. The problem is not only in the apple of Adam and Eve, the problem is here and now, when the humanity is on the verge of a second deluge this time of fire, made by its own hands (nuclear war).

Whether you believe it or not, whether you are Christian or not, or whether you are among those who search new manifestation of divine today in extra dimensions, it comes to tell us the foundations are set millenia ago for a purpose higher than their bloody interpretations in history.

Indeed, for many including priests, the religion is a tool of enrichment or other earthly matters, and many never went beyond the animal -level understanding of the life as a whole. Sure I don't mean that when talking of extraterrestrial origin of religions.
edit on 10-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Great OP! Although I doubt you'll get a lot of hard core religious folk to agree with you though, despite it being fairly obvious. I still can't understand why some people find difficulty in understanding that Heaven and Space are the same thing. People squabble over the details and completely miss the point sometimes. They believe so much in something and don't realise how it impairs their judgement and reasoning, all because of fear. Usually, the fear of death and there being 'nothingness' after.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Fraiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is the same Sitchin that said Nibiru existed and had a 3600 year elliptical orbit that would make it come close to or collide with us? All based on his mis-interpretation of Mesopotamian iconography and symbolism?

You mean THAT Sitchin?
edit on 102910/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't care how many of you do not believe in God...

Know this much...

GOD by definition is the creator of the universe...

This means he would be beyond his creation... exist outside of it have full dominion or controll over it yet be unbound by its laws...

Guess what...

That means God is an Alien...
edit on 10-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Amazing...folks just pop in to be anti-Christian without any comment on the OP. Maybe someone should learn them there has been 1,000s of religions other than Christianity . I read the subject to be about all.
Take for instance the Mahabharata. There is some very interesting reading there.Other books and works from other religions in history as well.Even Native Americans have some interesting stories.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Raised a Catholic and still consider myself one today. I can agree with you.

We're lucky enough now to live in a world where questioning tradition/dogma/religion etc is not only accepted but often encouraged for advancement. Look how far the Christian faith, for example, has moved with the times. Sure, it has many ancient traditions still being upheld but it's slowly moving with us.

I think if we are to take the Bible (and other holy books) literally... I think it's safe to assume the extra-terrestrial idea is probable.
edit on 10-2-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That reminds me of how Christ said "I go now now to sheep not of this fold"

And the Native American account of a visit from someone they call chezooz...
Unsure of the spelling
edit on 10-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
delete post
edit on 10-2-2016 by Fraiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fraiser
Why delete? I am finding your views and this section interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

They do for sure - most talk of beings coming from the heavens (sky) and having powers or ruling or mating with humans and all kinds of other stuff.
They arrived in Machines, or fire and noise or they ascended up to the sky or had paranormal abilities etc etc.
It's fascinating really that every religion or origin story has these similarities.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

It's not even certain that there was a man called Jesus who founded what became the Christian church. The historicity of Jesus is still something of controversial issue.

Really,
I am surprised you could be so naive,

Plenty of people deny Christ was God, Can't think of one learned person that doesn't think He existed

I am talking learned people, people who study

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

This whole post reminds me of a person who sees an aero plane for the first time and thinks it's magic
In his simple head he try's to explain it away in a way that he can best understand it in his mind

Look at that bird, it's making thunder, must be a thunderbird
Thunderbirds Bring thunder

It's quite childish really
The reality is nobody knows for,sure and premises like this can sell a few books and make some money

I have a fairy in my room and at night it's bottom glows when I make a clicky noise with a clicky switch thing

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Really,
I am surprised you could be so naive,

Plenty of people deny Christ was God, Can't think of one learned person that doesn't think He existed

I am talking learned people, people who study

It's a complicated topic. Outside of the Bible (which is in itself deeply flawed as it is not a historical document but more a collection of scriptures that have been edited over the centuries) there are few pieces of evidence that prove that anyone called Jesus existed. The name 'Jeshua' is a common one in the area and the term 'Christus' is a title, not a name. It's possible that there were several preachers of the time who have been amalgamated into one religious one, rather like the legend of King Arthur coming from several folk memories of various Roman-British war leaders.
As I said, it's complicated.
edit on 10-2-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

OP makes specific, direct and clear claims about "Jesus Christ" in the last three paragraphs of their presentation.

I gave a basic, factual response to their claims.

I'm not sure why some folks find the truth offensive.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Eric Von Daniken is not the father of the ancient aliens theory; he swiped the idea from Morris K. Jessup who got it from Charles Fort. Sitchin ripped off Von Daniken, of course, and could not actually read any of the languages he claimed to be translating.

All of Earth's religions are home grown. None of them show any evidence of an understanding of the larger physical nature of the universe.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Five billion people give Jesus Christ no greater credence or importance than any other fictional character.

The majority of the planet is not Christian.

World Religions - Populations

Not true. The Prophet Jesus is also one of the 4 most revered Prophets in Islam. The Qur'an even refers to him as "the Messiah" in several instances, though the term has different implications to us. So just going by your own link, that's 54% of the world's population that treats him as a very important person. And that doesn't include the other religions like the Bahá'í Faith & the Rastafarians that also treat him as a revered figure.

In fact, even some Hindu interpretations respect the Prophet Jesus. Some scholars equate him to being an avatar of one of their deities; some say he may have spent his childhood in India because of the similarities of his teachings; and others even equate his life with Krishna! Though it's worth noting that "Hinduism" is far more vast/open than many other religions, to the point that nearly anything can fit into it, depending on the scholar.

EDIT to Add: Oh yeah, and most Jewish denominations hate him & consider him a false prophet. At least one sect even believes he is one of the few beings that will stay in Hell for eternity (note: most forms of Judaism don't seem to believe in Hell). So even they treat him as more than just some fictional character with no importance, even though it's in a bad way (look up "Yeshu and Judaism" and "Yeshu and the Talmud").
edit on 10-2-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added something

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join