It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

So we are all going to get COOKED. By what ? We are all in the frying pan , now all we need is heat.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

very likely scenario, Russia always wanted Constantinople/Istanbul.
Plus simultaneous developments in Ukraine, Iran and Saudi Arabia, North and South Korea.
NATO may find out its expensive toys don't work with the new Russian EM weapons. May be Russia isn't going to use brutal force of nukes technology from the 60s. Still they exist. Chastisement is upon us, but we may opt to not participate in it, as Fr Amorth said mysteriously: God will call and the people will answer. What is that call of God different from what we know until today (penance prayer thru the offices of churches etc religious terms). Is it speaking of ET demonstration in the skies that will be sent by God?

edit on 10-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have been told what the final message was. In fact it is even more interesting is the fact of the childrens fate afterwords. They were silenced by the church.

The last and final one is... America will be a Communist country. That is the sign for the end of the world. The Pope never released that one. But bieng locked up in a nunary with a code of silence must of made her mad enough to tell every nun what the last prophecy was.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

very likely scenario, Russia always wanted Constantinople/Istanbul.
Plus simultaneous developments in Ukraine, Iran and Saudi Arabia, North and South Korea.
NATO may find out its expensive toys don't work with the new Russian EM weapons. May be Russia isn't going to use brutal force of nukes technology from the 60s. Still they exist. Chastisement is upon us, but we may opt to not participate in it, as Fr Amorth said mysteriously: God will call and the people will answer. What is that call of God different from what we know until today (penance prayer thru the offices of churches etc religious terms). Is it speaking of ET demonstration in the skies that will be sent by God?

A prophecy by Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch said in 1770... “When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

As for Aliens, they may exist, but extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof and I haven't seen that proof. All I see are old satanic baking elites that kill women and children for power and profit. So its a battle between good and evil. Not between nations, but within ourselves. We need wake up and take back control of our world from the crazies hell bent on destroying it.
edit on 10-1-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: psyghost

Let me comment only about the exterior appearance of the so called angels. Why should an angel appear as 15 year old, male, or female in other cases, beautiful, no wings reported, if the angels are expected to be spirits only? Why should he/she have a comparable human stature and not 5 stories tall or taller? Isn't it to tell us the angels are much closer to us than we think of them, and not only spirits but body and spirit as we are? Indeed that might be in different proportions, they may appear and disappear, move thru dimensions and space, as we can't do. Mgr Balducci (the same who posted the "Neues Europa" text in Osservatore Romano) said about the ET: they have a higher proportion of spirit to body compared to us. Mgr Balducci like Fr Amorth, was also top Vatican demonologist, and said the ET phenomenon is distinct from the demons.
In other words, we are already told the truth via leaks and private interviews that would never appear in piblic space if they were not approved in the hierarchical structure of the Roman Church.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I agree in principle, and thank you a lot for the Rabbi's message!

May be many of you know that the Greek patriarch has his see in Constantinople, the ecumenical (universal, catholic) patriarch Batolomew. en.wikipedia.org...
There isn't another Greek patriarch in mainland Greece. As a rule, he is elected among the Greek Christians who are also citizens of Turkey.

If Russia makes such a move to take Constantinople centuries after its fall to the Ottomans in 1453, it will be the facto revival of Byzantium. One could wonder how far the politics could go, and the war, without moving to nuclear in such case.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

If Russia makes such a move to take Constantinople centuries after its fall to the Ottomans in 1453, it will be the facto revival of Byzantium. One could wonder how far the politics could go, and the war, without moving to nuclear in such case.

Russia's invasion of Turkey will only mark the beginning of a much greater war.

There is another prophecy that might be related. Pope Pius X (1909), ""What I see is terrifying! Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the Pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests. Do not tell anyone this while I am alive." in 1914 he had another vision, "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite he will die a cruel death."

Pope Pius X first name is Giuseppe. Pope Benedict XVI first name is Joseph which in Italian is translated to Giuseppe. Before Pope Benedict only 5 popes have ever resigned so I see high probability he was seeing Pope Benedict XVI. Pope Benedict XVI at age 88 remains at the Vatican, So I believe Russia will also invade Italy and destroy the papacy. The Prophecy of the Popes also finishes with our current Pope which precedes the destruction of the city of Rome.

I believe nuclear weapons will be used but a messiah (water bearer) will awaken the world before its too late.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

good to know your views on Catholic prophecies that I bet most of the people never heard of. How they will materialize, I don't know.

Indeed Rome could be a target and it were for sure during the Soviet times. Now times differ. Whether Russia has any interest in physical destruction there ,or others have a greater interest than Russia? If Russia wants to do it, it could. But seems they don't want. Instead Putin asked pope Francis (allegedly, not proven by any independent source) of consecration of Russia to Our Lady. If so, Putin may turn to be the biggest supporter of the new doctrine of Francis when it enters force. Because until now it remains in books and homilies without any practical effect on church and world. It is better the pope to speed up the process, or prepare to retire and elect successor for the reform to succeed.

About the "messiah" I do not automatically accept that any new prophet who might rise in the old nation of Israel, to be the christian "antichrist". Only because the warring protestants said so.

If we investigate Daniel 9 in greater detail and different approach than theirs, we will see it speaks of two distinct personages that appear in the next verse right after Jesus Christ whom he calls the Messiah, and he continues the next verse with endless "HE, HE", although talking for future time. The first of whom good, the second evil. No surprise Revelation speaks of only one personage being evil, the Revelatin doesn't say he will make peace treaty with Israel first. It doesn't speak of the first 3.5y when there is a good ruler in Israel, but speaks of only one set of 3.5 years. It is quite possible that first person who is not said to do ANYTHING EVIL in Israel, to be either Elijah or Melchizedek, since the Dead Sea Scrolls added to our knowledge by authentically saying Melchizedek will come before the end.

Moreover, those times may come after tens of thousands years! When we have the perspective of Galactic Christianity, mandated by Jesus before Ascension, we will slowly understand the periods of time are much longer than anything thought on earth.

If the so called Messiah = Prophet comes, as you point out that Jewish prophecy, nothing stops such to come, as Malachi or St Padre Pio for the Catholics. There is no DOGMA to forbid new prophets to rise. Moreover Israeli nation is not under the Jurisdiction of any Christian Church, to be determined what and who should be the "expected antichrist". That is an absurd that I do not accept. The antichrist will be a world ruler, not a prophet in Israel. if such a prophet comes to Israel and the world, he may turn the tides in a more authentic understanding the time Jesus Christ lived on earth. Now we don't have the whole picture, only pieces of his 3 last years. "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" is said in every Mass. Why is it not said "blessed is the coming Lord" instead. Why did Jesus set a precondition for the nation of Israel to say "Blessed is He who comes IN THE NAME OF the Lord? Is that a descendant of Jesus, too? I elaborate on that in other threads. Such arrival may be accompanied by angelic forces, there was a UFO video taken from the Temple mount in 2011?

Of course that process may happen in Russia , Kiev, Rome, Paris. But it may be the old chosen nation of Israel. Whether that will precede or await a Russian invasion, as said by the Rabbi? The big WW3 should await because a rescue of 500 mln people should be accomplished before the war not after (the number I just heard on internet, was it project Avalon website, it doesn't have to be the correct number. Seems there will be as many people saved as they want to).

Going back to the prophecies of popes that you quote, I ponder upon them for many years. It seems now more realistic to expect Muslim extremists to do it, instead of the Red Army. Whatever and whoever it is, a destroyed Vatican would automatically mean the next successor of Peter wouldn't reside there any longer. Therefore he might not be called pope as well, the last pope i.e. The name doesn't matter. Peter moved too from the Holy Land to Antioch, and then from Antioch to Rome. Whether a future succession line will move to yet another place, or an island, artificial island next to Rome, or if you will, the planet where the saved humanity will continue to live in? Questions that go far beyond our understanding now. That doesn't mean they are all wrong, unfit for discussion, or even heretic. Instead, the wise people will be those who will teach many, says the prophet, and 'My people perish because of lack of knowledge'. We have to build up our knowledge bases if we want to be able to interpret events that may come tomorrow.

Whether Benedict or Francis will be the victim pope, I don't know. I think the sooner they move out of Maachi list the better, in terms of every prophecy could be also postponed indefinitely, if Daniel's could be postponed for 1980+ years and no one really knows when it is going to happen - after another 1980 years or much longer.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

2012, if you would oblige me, could I ask your opinion on all the numerous approved Marian apparitions, when considered as a whole?

What are some common themes? Is there one common thing that has been put forth in every message, when it comes to a warning, or a chastisement, or the end of time? I ask out of spiritual curiosity, not as any sort of inquisition. You've inferred I'm your "opponent", which is simply not true. You genuinely seam to be knowledgable about this area, and I would like to learn more.

As a Catholic, I am VERY attracted to Mary, obviously, for numerous reasons. Especially Our Lady of Guadalupe. (Fascinating!!, even if you're non-Catholic). But I openly admit, I concentrate on her messages of hope, on the physical healings, the drastic conversions that take place, of the blatant miracles, for anyone who would look. I find them fruitful, edifying, and bring them up when evangelizing. Although attractive, I shy away from the gloom, doom, prophecy stuff. I dont really know why, I can't really explain it, if I could I would.

Lastly, if you'd be so kind, may I ask something about you? I'm curious of your faith tradition, and what is your country of origin. Your word usage and idioms would portray to me something European possibly? I mean no disrespect, your grammar is fine, I'm just curious and it may help me dialogue better with you. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Given the current climate, I disagree. I think Russia is on "our side", in the end game.

To me, it only seams logical the first and obvious fight is going to be with the followers of Mohammed, this is playing out right now, today. Yes, there would be bloodshed, but the main conquerer would be their massive conversion via Mary. (which is why it happened in Fatima IMO). Just imagine for a moment, The Blessed Virgin Mary could throw out a lightshow, stunningly amazing miracle, that simply rocks the Muslim world overnight. It's happened before, with the Aztecs.

The final confrontation, leading to mushroom clouds potentially is with The Dragon, China. We'll be needing Russia on our side with that one. Our link to Russia as a cultural long lost relative is our Christianity.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Ignatian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ratpunk

To further my claim here is wiki on her life after.
Because of the Constitutions of the community, Lúcia was expected to "converse as little as possible with persons from without, even with their nearest relatives, unless their conversation be spiritual, and even then it should be very seldom and as brief as possible"[33] and "have nothing to do with worldly affairs, nor speak of them...".[34] This has led some people, such as Father Gruner of the Fátima Crusaders,[35] to believe in a conspiracy to cover up the Fátima message and silence Lúcia.[36]

This made her extremely mad being silenced. She spoke to many nuns to spread the word of the warning believing the pope silenced them on purpose. As in turn the revelation was never disclosed. All we hear is whispers or other people second hand accounts.

What is wierd is the other two died very early. While the last one was sentinced to silence.
edit on 10-1-2016 by ratpunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

About the "messiah" I do not automatically accept that any new prophet who might rise in the old nation of Israel, to be the christian "antichrist". Only because the warring protestants said so.

Yes. another prophecy (from The Monk of Premol) suggests that confusion does reign because the Messiah will implement reforms that doesn't appeal to all.

Luke 22. As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you, follow him to the house that he enters.

The new house is the age of Aquarius. A new age with a higher level of spiritual understanding.

I assume Russia will be the sword that brings an end to the three city states that rule this planet. However that is an assumption based on inferences. Russia (perhaps in alliance with either with china or Iran) is really the only nation that can decimate Europe with its 15,000+ tanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Given the current climate, I disagree. I think Russia is on "our side", in the end game.

To me, it only seams logical the first and obvious fight is going to be with the followers of Mohammed, this is playing out right now, today. Yes, there would be bloodshed, but the main conquerer would be their massive conversion via Mary. (which is why it happened in Fatima IMO).

Russia might be less evil than western greed but I don't see Russia going out their way to push freedom and human rights neither. Russia will do, whatever they need to do, to survive against sanctions that are crippling their economy.

Like Moses warning those that followed the Golden calf (sign of taurus), the new Messiah, the water bearer, will bring new enlightenment to all, not just Muslims. A new age of enlightenment will have new books for us to follow.

Added..btw my Avatar is that of Tara in Buddhism. Her Name means star and she was born from the water. Our Lady, Star of the Sea is an ancient title given for the Virgin Mary (Latin: Stella Maris).

There is much more in common with religions, than differences. Its not a competition but a union, interpreted for different cultures, to reach the same goal.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Ignatian, thanks for the "polite 'personal' answer", but let me tell you I am not here to befriend you. You may not further ask me personal questions that I don't have to answer at all. I am here to discuss the latest statements of the chief exorcist of Rome Fr Amorth that Fatima dark prophecy is about to befall the earth after the last failed consecration in October 2015.

Your answers to the presented hard proof quotations are less than satisfactory. Well you are not obliged to answer every post, as I am not as well. But let say the words of then younger and healthy JPII speaking in Fulda, against the ailing JP2 who "officially released the 3rd secret" in year 200. The two wordings don't match, do they.

Unless the Vatican address the core issues, that are no more secret or heretic (as some would like to say centuries ago), the Vatican is the sole big loser. If there is still hope pope Francis will do a miracle, that hope vanishes away each next month and year of a pontificate that doesn't really change things it says "will change". Indeed, Francis said a lot of words of global warming, feeding the poor, that met widespread ovation. But how those words will materialize in practice? Is there a plan to be put in practice, or the role of Francis is to remain as the last "good pope" of the prophecy who will be "martyred"? Does the Catholic Church envision succession after Francis, and if yes, why it doesn't find the time to answer such elemental questions it has been asked for decades?

Aliens do enter the game. Francis mentioned them already. Is it all about?? Who are good and who are bad, according to Vatican? If the pope doesn't know, who knows then? Does the Vatican plan to relate with them in the centuries to come, does it envision a Church with similar organization to continue, or not?

Obviously those questions are not addressed to a single poster or to all posters, and all answers will be welcome. We have to dig out the truth.

About the Messiah, I am not New Age follower. But a prophet may arise, as for example Padre Pio was a prophet too. Dead Sea Scrolls may have more to say about the life of Jesus. The Church of 21st century must deal and be prepared to talk all that with the people. The isolation of cardinals as some princes in unapproachable towers is obsolete, and in full contrast with what Francis speaks of going out of the churches and reaching the margins. The Church of 21st century must realize if it didn't until now, it is there to serve the billion population, not vice versus. Otherwise it cannot survive, even without a strike on Rome or Aliens who will tell us much more.
edit on 11-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ratpunk

Lucia was silenced. She was deprived from frequent visits, however she answered in length in writing letters. One may ask how much doctored were those. Even more, there are stories of two separate personages "Lucy" with biometric differences on photos between the young one and the old one. I don't know if that is exactly true. We have two handwriting styles as well.

Instead of answering the main questions (of the 3rd secret and consecration) that were posted on paper long before posted online, Vatican continues to play a game with its secret. Is it true for ex. that Putin asked Francis for consecration of Russia and Francis said "we are not here to talk of Fatima"? There is only one video of one priest who claims so.

I wonder how much time has been allocated by God for that game. Let me say again, I am NOT against pope, cardinals or Vatican as a whole. But certain people seem to disregard the majority of their followers as well as the rest of the world, and to expect some kind of martyrdom to decide their own problems in their favor. Did they ask the future multitude of martyrs do they want to play that role or not? It is not "God" who makes it, it is some people who assume responsibility that should belong solely to God. If for example is known of a coming major terrorist act in Rome, would the Vatican cancel Easter or another mass holiday, to save the hundred thousand crowd, or would prefer it to happen the "prophecy" script? After all, the pope is only one person and if he dies there will be another one. He may want to play martyr. Let he play it alone. How about the rest of the people.

If indeed a martyrdom is coming and the Vatican people know of it for certainty, the wise thing would be the pope to decentralize power ASAP (as he started btw). New hundreds of cardinals, younger and devote, should be appointed and should not be summoned to major celebrations in Rome, to assure succession. And to assure that after the resignation or death of pope Francis his successor will have not only the super-knowledge of the current cardinal elite, but also the strength to change the status quo. And will be aided of hundreds or thousands similar in age and mentality people who will want the change no less than he himself. That is elemental to be realized after the last conclave when 120 cardinals could hardly swallow the fact the new pope should come from outside Europe and outside bureaucracy. They did, but they did not support him any further. The reform of Francis is everything but dead. He should act decisively if he intends to make a change that will last long after he is gone. Does he indeed want to do what he says he want?

Besides the internal organization and succession issues, Rome Church must think of the billion plus people who count on it for virtually everything especially in the poorest countries. Why not to tell them in advance the escape ways of a coming chastisement, or , let say, the era of peace that will come with the arrival of ...whoever it might be? Let say a new mass apparition of the Virgin to be seen by millions. Just saying. Vatican doesn't play honestly with the people, while expects blind support of those enlisted in the church, as if they are soldiers supposed to obey each command. It could be so in the Middle ages, but it is no more.

Cardinal Martini, jesuit, said in his last interview before his death: God is not "catholic".

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

That's ok 2012, whatever gets you through "the night". I will pray for you.

Have you ever heard the parable of the forest and the trees? Cuz this definitely pertains to you and your paranoia. I would also suggest you return and contemplate Mathew 5. Read it, learn it, live it. It may comfort your troubled heart.

"All that is golden, does not glitter"

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and communion with the Holy Spirit be with you.....

AMDG

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Ignatian, why don't you go to a church group and preach there after mass, if you are not already ordained priest?

This is a CONSPIRACY FORUM, I post a thread about prophecy that is entitled Rome's exorcist says Fatima is near. I quote popes and cardinals, priests and religious who talked on Fatima! Of course I comment with what is my take on it. That is supposed to be the discussion in a place like that. Not Sunday school for kids.

Instead of answering with your view on it, or your quotes, you lecture me. You quoted once card. Ratzinger in his foreward of the official version of Fatima (or was it) and that was everything you did to contribute in this thread. Thank you! Instead, you preach and call for penitence, or whatever. Interesting is that all your own initiative or someone's else to stop me in a thread that currently is pinned. Because you didn't bother to visit my other threads until now, that were no less intriguing.

===============================================================

I have to clarify, for my last post and every post, that I answer not only the poster, but also include things that I intend to post anyway, in that answer, including to other posters. Sorry, I don't have the free time to answer each individually and that is not my purpose. Instead, to start a discussion and platform for a wider view sharing about the gross picture.

I am not against the Catholic Church, I say it again and again. It is not against the Catholic church to show its gross trespasses, including in our days, including about Fatima. Catholic priests and cardinals said about it. Fr Amorth among them. It is the necessary correction that the wiser ones will grasp.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I assume Russia will be the sword that brings an end to the three city states that rule this planet. However that is an assumption based on inferences. Russia (perhaps in alliance with either with china or Iran) is really the only nation that can decimate Europe with its 15,000+ tanks.

First of all, we live on one small planet and we either live together or die together. Thus I understand Fatima message of urgency. We have but a limited time before the final count and our final answer before God, on apparently what will be His final call for peace and survival (pls reread Fr Amorth's message in Fr Gruner's final newsletter before his death, posted in this thread).

It seems Russia plus China is the only power(s) capable of defeating the West and the USA. That doesn't mean automatically that Russia will start shooting tomorrow. As we see there are a number of economic measures, diplomatic and so on, that seems to be the preferred tools of the current Russian leaders (Putin and the rest of his circle). As of military capabilities, surely Russia maintains and upgrades them. I remember the last press conference of Putin, asked how did he finance the Syrian war, he answered something like that: this is not a real war, this is like training. We reschedule finances from those set aside for the year-long training of our troops in Russia. What better training than Syria?

Well, it is hard to explain, how is it that Russia both wants peace and prepares for war. As hard to explain was Russia consecrated, half consecrated, never consecrated, and did Our Lady asked it at all.

Russia already passed thru so many hardships never experienced by the West or USA. Here is modern days WW2 film- song "We need one victory" performed by A`Studio on Victory Day concert in 2010. 4 mln hits of that video.
If it were not for those people and their grandfathers, we would type now in German.

I find it interesting to post Katysha in Chinese
2 mln hits

Israel is NOT an enemy of Russia!!! Putin was voted the man of the year by a famous Israeli poll, with some 30%, followed by Merkel by 16 % and Netanyahu with less. I don't understand how some protestant scholars want to see Russia as Gog to attack Israel! It is impossible in our days.
Here is the popular song "Victory Day" written in commemoration 3 decades after May 9, 1945, performed in Ivrit and Russian

And because I don't want to sound militaristic pro-Russian or Chinese, here is one very peaceful song of Alla Pugacheva "Million roses" performed in Korean. There is place for everyone under the sun, "peaceful coexistence" on contrary of MAD doctrine, as the wording of the Cold war goes.
I hope that hydrogen bomb will never be exploded. There are worse things than a Russian invasion of the West. Including on spiritual level.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Lavrov recently said that the Helsinki final agreement was breached by US. That is a big accusation that went unnoticed by the MSM. For reference, the Helsinki peace process in the time of the Cold War ended with a final document signed by all European, Western European and then Socialist countries. It envisioned a mutual peaceful co-existence of the two systems, as well as "unchangeable borders" within the European continent. I forgot or didn't understand what exactly Lavrov named as breach, was it Ukraine or NATO or something else. Sure US will have its own view on that, and EU theirs. But that is it, Russia sees Helsinki final act as breached - the precursor of the End of Cold War during Perestroika.

That goes directly to Fr Malachi Martin and his unearthed interview from 1996 where he spoke of "salvation coming from Russia and Kiev". Why Kiev, why not Ukraine? By 1996 Ukraine was independent state. Is it because Kiev hosts one of the holiest Orthodox shrines, the Kievan Lavra? Could we expect the salvation to come /materialize/land in Kiev and in Russia?

I don't want that thread to be ruined by personal spats, even less "in the name of God". Not because I started it, but because the news of Fr Amorth speaking on Fatima is just too important to be hidden. If you want you may start your thread of the same news. IT IS A MAJOR NEWS. It changes Fatima status quo. Amorth KNOWS.

Correction: What I said in the previous post about him, refers to the OP post of the latest interview of Fr Amorth, not to his talk with Fr Gruner. Both are important though. I can't link to the second post, but the thread is not so long to find it for everyone who cares.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The thread is no more pinned, so I will feel more comfortable to say what I think for those who will read.

Duke Puntalangit had a number of predictions - sequence of events about the Middle East war. 13 weeks after full blown war starts, it will turn into WW3. He envisioned including of Israel in it. For now Israel stays out. Although Duke shut down all his blogs, his works are reprinted in a number of posts in forums.

There are MANY predictions of WW3. Including by non catholic prophets that do not enjoy the level of fame of Malachi. But I will not put more weight here because the already posted facts about Fatima make that thread one of the most contianing new info regarding old prophecies. Amorth makes a big difference. The believers in Fatima are YET TO REALIZE what big difference we have in the expectations after someone who could be interviewed directly in 21st century and who has impeccable reputation, says what he says. I have nothing to add, I have to read him again and again to get more clues of what is to come. For now I decipher so much: there will be another call of God and another responce of humankind that Amorth expects to be big enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join