It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That's a big question of mine. If extraterrestrial entities have been on Earth for so long and also stabilished some civilizations, outposts or whatever like some people usually say, why we can't find artifacts or any kind of vestige from extraterrestrials beings on Earth?

This is something that The Fermi Paradox tries to question:

The Fermi paradox can be asked in two ways. The first is, "Why are no aliens or their artifacts found here on Earth?" If interstellar travel is possible, even the "slow" kind nearly within the reach of Earth technology, then it would only take from 5 million to 50 million years to colonize the galaxy.[19] This is relatively brief on a geological scale, let alone a cosmological one. Since there are many stars older than the Sun, and since intelligent life might have evolved earlier elsewhere, the question then becomes why the galaxy has not been colonized already. Even if colonization is impractical or undesirable to all alien civilizations, large-scale exploration of the galaxy could be possible using various means of exploration. Travel times may well explain the lack of alien visits to Earth, but a sufficiently advanced civilization could potentially be observable over a significant fraction of the size of the observable universe

Like every lover of Aliens and UFOs here on ATS, i saw and have read lots and lots accounts and theories suggesting that we have been visited for a pretty darn long time. It would be logical to think that an Alien civilization would leave something behind. When the man went to the moon, we left many artifacts to prove that we reached there (flags, probes etc) and we also left stuff like trash that we didn't need.

Most pople would say that we already have aliens artifacts on Earth: The pyramids, stonhenge, monoliths etc. But i can't believe that these things were alien made. If an alien civilization has the capabilities to travel among stars, why the hell they would make stone-based stuff instead of metal or any better material? If an alien civilization left something behind, it would make more sense to be something like we see in Dead Space, Halo, 2001: A Space Odyssey or Mass Effect, something so bizarre or scary that we should think: "I don't think we sould touch that."

And the so called alien bodies, i'm pretty sure a being considered a god by ancient people would be in a coffin in much better shape than some random caves. Just see the great kings, Pharaohs and queens as an example (who some were considered demi gods), they really put some really good effort into building their graves. I expect a dead alien body would at least be inside a metal coffin or metal box, unless they didn't care about their dead comarades.

Sure, there's always the governament cover up explanation. It would make sense to explain why we haven't found any, but i don't think secret governament agencies would spend money digging up rare alien artifacts around.

Because of this i'm still more inclined to say that the aliens seen are just scientists and researches, like biologists in the real world. Watching, studing and observing the species on earth like we do to animals in distance places, sometimes abducting them and returning to their natural habitats.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Watching, studying and observing the species on earth like we do to animals in distance places, sometimes abducting them and returning to their natural habitats.

I think a lot of this goes on, especially the studying. They do seem to leave a lot of fragments of some type of material in people's bodies, perhaps for tracking or monitoring. Other than that, they probably don't have a lot to leave behind.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think there are numerous signs, clues, whatever, showing alien presence here. Indeed, if the hypothesis put forth by Human Genome Project 10+ years ago, that parts of the human DNA strand are extraterrestrial in origin, are true, then we humans are living artifacts of aliens.

Understanding that our "conventional wisdom" regarding human history is grossly incorrect, alien influence cannot be denied.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Its just a guess on my part, but my guess is that the artifacts, and they are very few, have been picked up and secreted away by various governments. The NAZI's scooped up a crashed UFO, the Soviets did and of course, its pretty well agreed that the US government has scooped up several crashed craft and subjected them to reverse engineering.

Other crashed alien craft, those that crashed in dim distant times were retrieved by the Aliens themselves although its possible that some lie at the bottom of the worlds oceans. I believe that the UFO that crash landed into the Atlantic off Nova Scotia was repaired and retrieved with the help of a rescue UFO craft.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am not sure if this qualifies but f you look at the Sumerian tablets carefully and art in museums dating back thousands of years it is evident that the artists either saw or heard of flying disks. There are no ifs ands or buts about what those are, they are flying disk shaped crafts. Puna Punku should also qualify and tons of feats accomplished long ago .

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also there are lots and lots of finds in small museums in central America and the middle east.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

I am not sure if this qualifies but f you look at the Sumerian tablets carefully and art in museums dating back thousands of years it is evident that the artists either saw or heard of flying disks. There are no ifs ands or buts about what those are, they are flying disk shaped crafts. Puna Punku should also qualify and tons of feats accomplished long ago .

There are many "ifs and or buts" because there is no way to tell if the Sumerians did see or hear flying discs. The problem is that we interpret their tablets and art through our modern filter. Many of us see ufos or discs in the material they left behind, but that does not mean they were recording events in which alien craft were revealed to them.

That's the biggest problem in this field. We interpret what we see through our paradigm and not in context with their time/culture.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The easiest explanation: no aliens.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Their technology is so advanced that if it is not used for a length of time it vaporizes itself.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Common sense would say that their have been no aliens to leave artifacts..

At least that is what Occam would say although I know he is not the most popular person here.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A past world wide advanced civilisation could be equally responsible for some of the anomalies that are being discovered as science advances in our present age

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

That is the most logical explanation as well.

Aliens could be nothing more than a cultural meme.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What if this Occam dude was an Alien

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The other issue is where are they? According to reports the alien craft recovered did not have long term provisioning aboard for long flights. It is my opinion that they are a water borne species and have bases deep under the ocean which would mean that most of their activity would be in the oceans and not on land.

Think about being a space traveling civilization who may be involved in conflict with other alien groups. Also consider the surface of a planet is usually the most dangerous place to be due to weather. Earth is relatively calm compared to other planets. Living under the sea provides protection in the form of camouflage of any optical surveillance and possibly electronic as water would suppress electronic signatures. Also, for atmospheres with extremely high speed winds, electrical storms, and other disastrous events, being a couple miles below the surface would be the only logical choice. Plus they would be well protected from the problem of having to deal with a warring and primitive surface population without having to worry about defense and all sorts of potential problems.

Supposedly the greys have webbed fingers which we associate with being aquatic. USO's (Unidentified Submerged Objects) account for at least 50% of sightings and coming and going into the ocean. I think they are also a militaristic species and as such are very aware of leaving things around that would reveal their presence.

I read a report one that was talking about items removed from a working space craft. These items no matter where they were in the world would disappear and reappear on the craft in like 3 days if they weren't returned. The scientists studying the devices said that there was a panel in the ship that had an icon that lit up for each object that taken outside the ship. We can't take our human experience and apply it to their technology. If they indeed have safety protocols and technology capable of this then we would be hard pressed to find a alien weapon or tool laying around. Especially with the government/military raiding any potential crash site. There are a lot of military and other people that have testified to these operations that I give credence too just because of their career histories. They wouldn't make it far in the military, etc. if they were the type that dreamed up these kinds of stories and lied about it.

Anyway, that is my theory on why we don't have artifacts that WE THE PUBLIC know about.

edit on 2/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

There are several possible explanations that cover 'never happened anyway' to 'maybe they have been here?'

The strongest position is that, no, aliens haven't left anything because we don't know if they exist and certainly don't know if they've been here on Earth. We don't *know* because even the best visual/radar sightings don't provide enough evidence of what was seen and/or painted on radar or where it came from. Even Tulien's Minot AFB report doesn't push us all the way to 'aliens' and that's one mysterious series of incidents.

Or we could argue that weird stuff like the Ubatuba fragments of magnesium suggest that something occurred there that mighthave been evidence of a visitor. Likewise Vallee's case of molten slag appearing in the middle of a frozen landscape and miles away from the nearest metalworks. Interesting in the context that witnesses said it was dropped by a flying object. These could be 'alien artefacts' if we could dispute their probably human origins. Neither case makes much sense as aliens or humans because they are very much like charades that take a lot of effort to set up and for what reward? If they were aliens, what was the point of ejecting matter in front of people? Kinda blows the secrecy aspect of all these reports. Likewise, it'd be possible to fly an aircraft containing a metal-melting furnace and then dump the contents, but why?

If we're working on the hand-waving idea that they've gotten past the interstellar problem, it might also follow that they'd be able to leave no artefacts behind them. For decades, we've had sleepers and double-agents in foreign countries. Many have gone to their graves without leaving an incriminating piece of evidence to show they ever played both sides. Would it be out of consideration that some prospective visitors could 'walk amongst us' and not be leaving technology, bodies or green blood all over the place?

I'll come back and link in a Mike Swords' paper. He speculates all over your OP and you'll enjoy reading it...if you haven't already.

ETA - Science and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis in Ufology - Prof Mike Swords
edit on 1.2.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
it's good that you admit you "can't believe those things are alien made" but that's your problem. what do you know about aliens that makes you think this way?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Frocharocha,
We can...
www.maya12-21-2012.com...
edit on 2-1-2016 by uktorah because: Added text

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Here's one thing to keep in mind when discussing this topic. I've read a few articles/interviews of archaeologists around the world, and depending on where you're going/what you're doing, things can be very similar to the Indiana Jones movies. No, I don't mean crazy supernatural stuff melting faces or surviving nukes in a refrigerator, but more along the lines of mercenaries/robbers stealing artifacts and/or killing people getting in their way. One detail I remember is that a bunch of archaeologists were held at gunpoint, taken to a river, had their shoes removed, then told to run. Once they started running, the gunmen opened fire and took out a few of them. Dangerous stuff can happen in that line of work.

Now, why do these people steal artifacts from archaeological sites?? To sell them to rich people who hoard them in their collections. It's sad to think how much of our history we'll never know about, because it sits in the mansion of some rich prick who doesn't give a crap about history/knowledge, but only of their ego's.

With that being said, it's also safe to assume the same could be said of alien artifacts. Every time a ship is downed, the government has swooped in and covered it up. At least that's what we've been told by witnesses, and/or people in the know. As for ancient alien artifacts, they've possibly been found and sold to someone with money, found and studied by some government, or possibly not found at all.

Personally I believe any that have been found have been taken and studied by the local government, all depends on where it's been found. Anything new gets taken pretty damn quickly, before any even get a chance to know it's there. But you never know, they keep finding all sorts of new artifacts around the world, giving us small glimpses our history. Eventually, they may find something significant related to the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's a big question of mine. If extraterrestrial entities have been on Earth for so long and also stabilized some civilizations, outposts or whatever like some people usually say, why we can't find artifacts or any kind of vestige from extraterrestrials beings on Earth?

We don't see ghosts either until they want us to. Narrow color spectrum and radio signals aside, I think most of the time we're like vegetables in a garden discussing whether there be gardeners.

And if tactics is your game, then they are advanced enough to hide themselves , not placing their assets anywhere near the possibility they may be discovered. Roswell being the one notable exception imo, and that was because they were surprised by early shoot down technology. They came back a few years later and retrieved their craft and comrades.

Surveillance aircraft don't land in enemy territory, either.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Lots of spectra outside the range of human senses for millennia, until they invented detection equipment.

Electromagnetic spectrum is open ended, so…

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join