It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Bedlam

Actually it would be awesome if he started doing clang associations. Then you could put a beat to it and turn his whole post into a Rap song. I've noticed a lot of rappers do a lot of clanging.

I had a prof make a very good case for Underdog being a compensated social schizophrenic.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Bedlam

Actually it would be awesome if he started doing clang associations. Then you could put a beat to it and turn his whole post into a Rap song. I've noticed a lot of rappers do a lot of clanging.

I had a prof make a very good case for Underdog being a compensated social schizophrenic.

Interesting. So instead of using say the internet to compensate the rapper underdog is using his raps to compensate for social perceived inequities due to schizophrenic delusions of grandeur?

However, Schizophrenia aside it's been my observation that many a musician use their art as Compensated social behavior. They can't express themselves easily so they do it with the pen or the instrument. Hell I know some musicians who's only friends are their instruments.

edit on 14-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Sorry but i try to understand what say, but ok whatever you say.

Creatng life is not that hard after you learn how and i mean biological life, us humans are on the baby steps for that (we already can put some genes to other species) in time us humans will learn. I am not saying that Aliens created souls and stuff like that, i am speaking just evidence, not spiritual stuff or realms because that goes on other discusion all alone.

So why would Aliens just dont appear like that and say hey we have been here all alone folks!. us humans already get piss off by common problems like family, healt , eat, money to of course deal with something bigger like "Aliens" or visitations and the meaning of it, heck most of the population on planet earth right now doesnt care about this theme all alone. In time we will when we go to other planets,i mean in pleasure trips or colonize mars and the moon in civil way (yep that is coming) they are inviting us, and what is the incetive? great quantities of new elements, gold and many more stuff that is flying around to pick our curiosity.

Now about the question of artifacts, they did leave many stuff behind made of rock, they took everything else that could harm us or destroy it , simply give a baby a match and let see what he does, he will burn and make a mess. Do aliens are God's? No by a long shot, they were Gods in ancient because their "super human" capabilities, today they are behind the curtain checking stuff, doing stuff but not messing with peoples entire planetary mind and psyche. Aliens didnt create the soul (thats something else to digest), they are most of them (species) really good in genetics and tech way way beyond us.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

Sorry but i try to understand what say, but ok whatever you say.

Creatng life is not that hard after you learn how and i mean biological life, us humans are on the baby steps for that (we already can put some genes to other species) in time us humans will learn. I am not saying that Aliens created souls and stuff like that, i am speaking just evidence, not spiritual stuff or realms because that goes on other discusion all alone.

So why would Aliens just dont appear like that and say hey we have been here all alone folks!. us humans already get piss off by common problems like family, healt , eat, money to of course deal with something bigger like "Aliens" or visitations and the meaning of it, heck most of the population on planet earth right now doesnt care about this theme all alone. In time we will when we go to other planets,i mean in pleasure trips or colonize mars and the moon in civil way (yep that is coming) they are inviting us, and what is the incetive? great quantities of new elements, gold and many more stuff that is flying around to pick our curiosity.

Now about the question of artifacts, they did leave many stuff behind made of rock, they took everything else that could harm us or destroy it , simply give a baby a match and let see what he does, he will burn and make a mess. Do aliens are God's? No by a long shot, they were Gods in ancient because their "super human" capabilities, today they are behind the curtain checking stuff, doing stuff but not messing with peoples entire planetary mind and psyche. Aliens didnt create the soul (thats something else to digest), they are most of them (species) really good in genetics and tech way way beyond us.

Stone of Earth created a very long time ago from burning light....creating a radiated body.

The Sun a much larger light sound....still burning demonstrating it is not the same radiation....Earth has a colder radiation body.

Earth cooled...released gases from volcanic eruptions forming the atmosphere.

NO ALIENS.

Human beings who review their own cell life condition as a statement of evolution.

Human beings....animals...trees/plants....insects....microbes.....NO ALIENS....preceding this review is the ATMOSPHERE.

Alien review....the alien comes to Earth from the STARS.

Earth exists in out of space as STONE......STARS exist in out of space as STARS.

Earth has an atmosphere.

All life on Earth is natural = NATURE...all spirits are natural and owners of their own bodies.

Humans on Earth DO SCIENCE...CONVERT/CHANGE the nature of Earth....create an unnatural and artificial reaction....causing radiation to heat and the ancient attack that converted origin Earth and origin atmosphere was REACTIVATED.

Earth owning its own STONE...owning its own ATMOSPHERE was converted by a star/sun released UFO/radiation ATTACK. UFO = attack of Earth.

STAR RADIATION......did not create our atmosphere.....it attacked our atmosphere.

Our atmosphere attacked/changed by ancient science of human beings, millions of years ago..

Archaelogical evidence.....coal beds with human scientific artifacts...human skeletons around 12 feet tall. Perfection by human review is the holiness of 12. Human beings once were a higher consciousness with a larger massed atmosphere...which was attacked/ irradiated by the UFO caused star radiation, when the ancients used nuclear dust for ancient science.

Millions of years later....the UFO planetary radiation attack cools...allows the natural atmosphere to remass as the UFO condition went away....radiation in out of space also cooled as the trajectory pathways that attacked Earth.

Science review FAKE/FALSE DATA...review the UFO as if it is the Creator of Earth's atmosphere.

Earth, a very old body created its OWN ATMOSPHERE by cold radiated gases...very old.

The UFO attacks us...it forms in our atmosphere. Star radiation much hotter than Earth radiation. Our colder atmosphere demonstrates that it keeps our life safe from the attack because its gases are much older than the attack. This allows the UFO to form and we witness the forming and we see the attack and we are kept safe only until the cold atmospheric ice melt no longer protects us.

Then we all get self combusted, just like the ancient humans did for doing conversion of radiation fusion.

Aliens....did not create us...aliens attack us...we know it attacks us because we already told ourselves that it attacked our life. We know it attacked our life for we CONSIDER our own selves HUMAN MALE to be the CREATOR SPIRIT, as the male considerations already PROVED...by spiritual documentation of human psyche/spiritual records and awareness.

Aliens are only considered by modern scientific occultists because they want it to be the creator...and they want to own the creator. All data demonstrates that the UFO is an attack and Aliens are not the Creators.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

originally posted by: Salander
I think there are numerous signs, clues, whatever, showing alien presence here. Indeed, if the hypothesis put forth by Human Genome Project 10+ years ago, that parts of the human DNA strand are extraterrestrial in origin, are true, then we humans are living artifacts of aliens.

Understanding that our "conventional wisdom" regarding human history is grossly incorrect, alien influence cannot be denied.

Actually what the Human Genome Project found was that a lot of our junk DNA or epigenome has a lot of virus DNA incomporated into it. Not from aliens flying in spaceships DNA.

Why do i get the feeling that there exist a kill switch within us?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well i try to understand what you are saying, indeed your way or write is a bit akward, i too myself cant do a better job but heck. Again Aliens didnt create the soul, thats something else to speak about.

Life is not created by chance or by luck (organic) ! Life is spread tru galaxies and beyond and there are different levels of "life" In this infinite universe. So in your view when humans colonize other planets with spaceships in a few hundred of years (like mars) and if we found some life there intellegent enough they would probably say the same stuff you are, they will think we are evil in nature and we want to do evil things just for the fun of it!.

If UFO's attacks humans like you say then problably today there wouldnt bee any humans to tell about it, then why we are here?... Why do humans tribe when aliens have bigger badder tech and they could use it anytime they want? By the way show me the all "data" you may refer too please that aliens are attacking humans, please show that data.

Are aliens attacking your views? are aliens attacking your house? are aliens attacking your friends?

Please enlight us with that data.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

Well i try to understand what you are saying, indeed your way or write is a bit akward, i too myself cant do a better job but heck. Again Aliens didnt create the soul, thats something else to speak about.

Life is not created by chance or by luck (organic) ! Life is spread tru galaxies and beyond and there are different levels of "life" In this infinite universe. So in your view when humans colonize other planets with spaceships in a few hundred of years (like mars) and if we found some life there intellegent enough they would probably say the same stuff you are, they will think we are evil in nature and we want to do evil things just for the fun of it!.

If UFO's attacks humans like you say then problably today there wouldnt bee any humans to tell about it, then why we are here?... Why do humans tribe when aliens have bigger badder tech and they could use it anytime they want? By the way show me the all "data" you may refer too please that aliens are attacking humans, please show that data.

Are aliens attacking your views? are aliens attacking your house? are aliens attacking your friends?

Please enlight us with that data.

Science as an occult review already considered that it was unlikely for creation to simply be the "big bang", for the organization itself implies an aspect of intelligence...by the process considered.

Are aliens attacking my house? NO.

Did I see aliens? YES.

I saw aliens after I was irradiated. I saw the atmosphere being burnt...and smoky black wisps of smoke were seen. I then saw the images of many different aliens....spirit heads....spirit images from the past human life and stone faces as if they were statues.

Have aliens attacked our human family? YES. all of the experiences personal and expressed. The experience itself states unnatural circumstance in the state of reality...normal/natural human consciousness/awareness.

Years ago I had a holographic memory given to me that inferred our human family as a spiritual presence was "going the wrong way" into the Alien spacecraft.

So I asked my higher awareness what it meant.

It advised me that the spiritual human life interaction was being taken from humanity as a natural life circumstance and given to the forming of the UFO ship and also the loss of our family spirit....DNA itself or spiritual evolution.

The memory showed our personal human family spirit entering the spaceship.

Therefore I knew by self evidence that our families spiritual history memory was being removed from our atmospheric light and sound DNA interaction and was going into the light irradiated fake/false UFO body. That the UFO body was taking our Medium into out of space....via the channeled realization and also holographic image relay.

In my early psychic realization I asked why I was born...what meaning did it have. The information implied that the spatial angelic presence healed/cooled as light/sound imagery had fallen...for with the fallen angel were radiation signals. This fallen angel hit Earth.

The angel was then being removed and going back to out of space as a space radiation cooled signal to Earth.

The ANGEL already fallen once belonged to a whole body O. When sound is irradiated...it releases the spirit image.

Therefore the information stated that O light sound origin and evolution on Earth was changed....converted...the angel released by the change and then the angel interaction with Earth destroyed.

The ANGEL should have no spiritual presence, the ANGEL in GOD's form is whole O.

The occult information therefore stated that our brother had once again applied atmospheric and stone conversions and changed life on Earth.

O changing the angel as fall out and burning the fuel then causes the Alien fake spirit to emerge as a fake and artificial light, that does not belong to Planet Earth or Earth's natural evolution.

Earth demonstrates that it is not real...for the stone opens O holes in it because of the removal of the HOLY GOD ANGEL O.

Occult science is therefore by self evidence destroying life on Earth.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join