It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
it's good that you admit you "can't believe those things are alien made" but that's your problem. what do you know about aliens that makes you think this way?

a reply to: Frocharocha

As an advanced space-faring species it doesn't make sense for them to build large structures out of rock, unless they are into some-sort of culture. Human architeture long-abandoned the materials ancient civilizations used to build their stuff. It's better, more sofisticated and bigger. Why not better materials such as concrete or metal so they can last longer? If aliens taught the egypts to build the pyramids, they at least are very selfish, i mean, they have space-ships, why teach to build gigantic-rock structures when humanity today can build more impressive stuff?

In abduction accounts+ ufo sightings, aliens are always seen only using metal-like made materials/light-energy based stuff. They were never seen holding objects that seemed like to be made of clay, stone, rock.

Stuff like the 800+ year old cellphone also doesn't make sense (plus it's made of stone...). Cellphones are human made stuff, what are the chances of aliens who evolved in a star thousands of light-years always also creating the same stuff as we? so if we except to see alien artifacts, it would be something at least out of ordinary.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I think there are numerous signs, clues, whatever, showing alien presence here. Indeed, if the hypothesis put forth by Human Genome Project 10+ years ago, that parts of the human DNA strand are extraterrestrial in origin, are true, then we humans are living artifacts of aliens.

Understanding that our "conventional wisdom" regarding human history is grossly incorrect, alien influence cannot be denied.

Actually what the Human Genome Project found was that a lot of our junk DNA or epigenome has a lot of virus DNA incomporated into it. Not from aliens flying in spaceships DNA.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You can go all ways to sunday with a thread on this topic.
But you're doing a disservice to all who read your thread and
yourself as well. When you don't consider the evidence of
malevolence.

I urge you if you're sensitive in nature avoid looking at
this evil.
But read around the pics. There is something very wicked manifesting in this
world. And there always has been. They're not gods and they're not alien to
this planet at all. But what they aren't most of all are your heros.

And consider the psychological profile at work here. It is clear that the beings who did this have no regard for morals or human life. They were precise. This was systematic. This was efficient. Why then, would they kill their subject before extracting bodily material? The intelligence behind this did not care about the pain this victim would suffer. This was an agonizing death to be sure.

All indications are that whether or not they present themselves
as pleasing to the eye. They are an abomination. They are
wicked and the wise would not put any trust in them.
edit on Ram10216v34201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's easy to miss posts, so I've added this link again for the poster.
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

There are several possible explanations that cover 'never happened anyway' to 'maybe they have been here?'

The strongest position is that, no, aliens haven't left anything because we don't know if they exist and certainly don't know if they've been here on Earth. We don't *know* because even the best visual/radar sightings don't provide enough evidence of what was seen and/or painted on radar or where it came from. Even Tulien's Minot AFB report doesn't push us all the way to 'aliens' and that's one mysterious series of incidents.

[...]

I'll come back and link in a Mike Swords' paper. He speculates all over your OP and you'll enjoy reading it...if you haven't already.

ETA - Science and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis in Ufology - Prof Mike Swords

Thanks dude, i will give it a read.

originally posted by: randyvs

You can go all ways to sunday with a thread on this topic.
But you're doing a disservice to all who read your thread and
yourself as well. When you don't consider the evidence of
malevolence.

I urge you if you're sensitive in nature avoid looking at
this evil.
But read around the pics. There is something very wicked manifesting in this
world. And there always has been. They're not gods and they're not alien to
this planet at all. But what they aren't most of all are your heros.

Thanks for the link. That's some pretty scary stuff. Sometimes i try to avoid reading abduction accounts like that. The drawnings and descriptions are freaking scary, but i like to, it's interesting.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

S + F !

We as the human race always asked ourselves if there is something out there. A long time ago we build structures which resembled our appearance, nowadays SETI is sending all kind of information about our civilization. But it doesn't have to be the same with ET's.

The problem (in my opionion) with extraterrestrial life is our human mind. How do you want to comprehend something which lies above our human perception? Turn it off and let the rules of physics go because the universe doesn't follow rules. It is crucial to survive - so if necessary things will turn out the other way it did the last time.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

but i like to, it's interesting.

It is interesting. Because truth is stranger than fiction.

SnF
edit on Ram10216v53201500000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I really like this, even though it is only a painting. This is not the best source, but I have seen analysis of this painting before. This is the first one I came across today.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Looked at your link ...

I have seen this before
Human Mutilation and other animal mutilations are an unsolved mystery

There are two schools of thought as far as I am aware

1, Aliens
2. Dark Ops

Or could be something other ...
However there is No conclusive proof of who or what is doing this

I am of the belief that there could be countless Alien worlds out there
Not all would be friendly ... but aggression for self interest is a retarded way of thinking ...
As such that way is limited and ends up destroying itself because it is not in accord with Universal Law

Humans are no better ... No doubt if if Humanity went to the stars and found Alien beings they would do much worse
You only have to look at what Humans do to their own kind and other species of animals

Humans feel the need to find a scape goat to point their fingers at for their own problems
Could be Aliens or God or whatever

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Your question reflects our habit of thinking in an ethnocentric fashion. Our first-world culture is largely based on colonization and conquest. This is not a habit shared universally, even on our own planet. It is possible that the idea of conquest, in general, is a human invention.

Another thing to note is that we have no idea what those artifacts would be. For all we know, we are looking at alien remnants when we are walking through nature. Sort of like how immigrating groups of humans will introduce new species to different bio-regions.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If we haven't been visited it's just a matter of time. Unless faster than light travel is impossible. I think, but can't prove, that life is very common in the galaxy. If the speed of light is the absolute limit of travel the future is going to be a very boring place.

Many people believe in panspermia the theory that life is transported to Earth by Comet or meteor.

Frankly, I think there are few groups or governments that wouldn't grab an artifact for personal gain.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
A past world wide advanced civilisation could be equally responsible for some of the anomalies that are being discovered as science advances in our present age

Even with ordinary manufactured items today, people regularly throw out just under half of things that have bought within a year. How many women still have an authentic 1970's summer dress? How many people still have a working ZX81 or ZX Spectrum, or even Sinclair C5 car? For something to survive a year, that's a probability of 0.4. For ten years, that's 1 in 10000, twenty years = 1 in a 100,000,000. It's coming onto 40 years from the 1980's. There are very few if any 8-bit home computers still working.

The only structures to survive over hundred years are stone buildings and the furniture inside them. Or inert metals buried under the ground (gold, silver, platinum, gemstones), plus journals and books in museums.

The only large structures that have survived thousands of years are the Egyptian pyramids and the various items that the Pharoahs took with them . Board games like Dogs and Jackals, and those mysterious models of birds and what look like aircraft.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think they are all over the place. Egypt for one. I still don't believe man built the great pyramid.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

The article even has the autopsy report stating.

In addition to the shocking photographs, the fact that the official autopsy report blatantly states that the victim was subject to incisions & use of "sucking devices" elevates the case to the levels beyond most disturbing monstrosity to ever occur to a human being.

You did read it?

This case is tentative evidence that at least some alien visitors are not friendly. Given the amount of UFO & extraterrestrial activity evidenced in the thousands of videos & photographs in public archives, including UFOs on NASA's own footage, it is likely that there multiple extraterrestrial races existing in our solar system.

edit on Rpm10216v12201500000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Here's one to blow your mind, what if the galaxy used to be populated by a vast group of humans, and a major war destroyed most of the species leaving the survivors to clamour for a new human to evolve in their place.

Makes for good fiction I think.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Sorry I did not make myself clear ... I was referring to the theory some have ... that in Humanity's distant past DNA structure was altered by Aliens ...

I was saying Humans themselves could have altered DNA in a past lost advanced civilisation as such I was presenting an alternative answer to Aliens did it

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If we haven't been visited it's just a matter of time. Unless faster than light travel is impossible. I think, but can't prove, that life is very common in the galaxy. If the speed of light is the absolute limit of travel the future is going to be a very boring place.

Even without proof on another planet we can safely assume that life happens when conditions are right. Looking at earth life started very quickly, a mere 500 million years after earth formed and earth has destroyed life in the past just to see it come back again, and again. All life today started 1.6 billion years ago, so like other normal processes and reactions I would say life is out there wherever it can be.

Distance and time are two things that means little to life in general but they are a killer for a species to overcome. Species come and go all the time, so that long travel might not do much for them even if they can zip along faster than light. They could travel far with time slowed for them but their species is moving along still at normal time, so lets say they are 200,000 light years away and they zip here and zip back just to find their species 400,000 years in the future...lol not good...

One thing they could do is release self replicating machines that do not have the limitations of life or evolution. These machines could collect data throughout the Galaxy for billions of years growing in numbers as they constantly travel, replicate and gather info. They could send the data back instantly over any distance though Quantum Entanglement, forever exploring and sending long after the species that started them has come and gone as a species.

edit on 2-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yes I have heard several autopsy reports on this subject that defied understanding

Here is a link to a thread I started all about the subject
There is a compelling documentary film which Gortex kindly embedded for me just a few posts down

"UFOs and NATO ... Human Mutilation"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Cool Homey liiikes liiiinks.
That film as you said is disturbing because it suggests in
a number of ways that the governments of our world bow
down to this menace. As if they have rights to everything.
Including us.

The most horrific question I can imagine is, what if they do?
edit on Rpm10216v45201500000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Here's one to blow your mind, what if the galaxy used to be populated by a vast group of humans, and a major war destroyed most of the species leaving the survivors to clamour for a new human to evolve in their place.

Makes for good fiction I think.

Damn this sound like Battlestar: Galatica xD.

This case is tentative evidence that at least some alien visitors are not friendly. Given the amount of UFO & extraterrestrial activity evidenced in the thousands of videos & photographs in public archives, including UFOs on NASA's own footage, it is likely that there multiple extraterrestrial races existing in our solar system.

Only by abducting people and making painful expeirments on the subjects is very evil. We do abduct animals, but most of the time is to actually help them (except poachers and stuff). Entities like the Gray don't seem to care about the subject health, but seem to have the technology to keep them alive after the process, unlike humans...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join