It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Alien artifacts? Look in the mirror.

-MM

touchet!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

We are the aliens here on earth. Our consciousness doesn't come from this planeth. No artefacts will be found here because of more than one reason. And because real proof of alien presence on earth 'they' have found on the moon.
The life form our creators have evolved to in the mean time is not a material life form anymore but a cluster of consciousness. So no need to colonize anymore.

www.evawaseerst.be...
www.evawaseerst.be...
The site explains what I believe...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Are you offering something less absurd?
And thanks in advance.

Both are the same. Humans live in the abstract world where we create everything abstractly first. You can't even make you breakfast without abstractly thinking about it. It is all the same for us to say Gods Made us or aliens made us, for both we abstractly created to explain something we do not understand yet. We make Gods and build all kinds of things for those gods, if you want to say we built those for aliens then OK. In the abstract world Gods and aliens are very interchangeable...hehe

edit on 2-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Maybe it's right before our very eyes, but not recognized as such. Are any or all of the following artifacts left by aliens? Can anyone say definitively yes or no?

Mysterious crystal skulls:
Link

Remains of ancient elongated skulls:
Link

The Antikythera mechanism:
Link

the instrument has been dated either between 150 and 100 BC,[5] or, according to a more recent view, at 205 BC.

Some would even posit that the Pyramids of Giza and the giant statues on Easter Island are remnants from a time of alien visitation to our planet. Who knows...? Myself, I do love to ponder the implications of it all.

edit on 1/2/2016 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The explanation in my view is that there are no artefacts because there have never been any aliens on this planet.

The discussion about why no signs of aliens have been seen across the galaxy, given thet 5-50million year estimates for colonisation is interesting. I find it more likely that if intelligent life does exist anywhere else in the galaxy, they are unlikely to be any more advnaced than we are. I never understood why they would necessarily have eloved more quickly and have space ships able to visit us. They are more likely to be primates than human like in terms of intelligence and industry. Despite age of the universe, its only been 100 years or so that we have even been sending out signals.

There is also the chance that civilisations have come and gone - it is somewhat surprising to me that humans on earth haven't wiped themselves out already! Still, it will take only take a long overdue large comet to batter us to take care of that.

I rather suspect intelligent life is extremely rare and doesn't shine very bright for very long in astronomical terms.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ok got it. That settles it for sure. Thanks.

It's not like man has not created Gods to explain everything that man can not explain or control. We been creating Gods out of thin air for a million years, why would this be any different?

So that is the explanation? They made them for gods. Scholars around the world still debate to this day the purpose of the Nazca lines, but you solved it. It's simply the gods.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So that is the explanation? They made them for gods. Scholars around the world still debate to this day the purpose of the Nazca lines, but you solved it. It's simply the gods.

Speculation only, I did not say, fact, evidence, proof positive etc like every alien post seems to say.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Maybe it's right before our very eyes, but not recognized as such. Are any or all of the following artifacts left by aliens? Can anyone say definitively yes or no?

Mysterious crystal skulls:
Link

Remains of ancient elongated skulls:
Link

The Antikythera mechanism:
Link

the instrument has been dated either between 150 and 100 BC,[5] or, according to a more recent view, at 205 BC.

Some would even posit that the Pyramids of Giza and the giant statues on Easter Island are remnants from a time of alien visitation to our planet. Who knows...? Myself, I do love to ponder the implications of it all.

Don't underestimate the ingenuity of mankind. Devices such as the Antikythera mechanism were created by humans. The wonders of the ancient world were also created by humans. In a way, it saddens me that we don't build structures made of stone. Our glass and steel structures will not fare as well in the test of time.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ok got it. That settles it for sure. Thanks.

It's not like man has not created Gods to explain everything that man can not explain or control. We been creating Gods out of thin air for a million years, why would this be any different?

That question will never be answered, but if I were to speculate, I would say that at some pointin our distant past, man created some form of flying machine.. not with the equivalent of modern technology, but somehow maybe using air currents similar to hand gliders/gliders today. The Nazca lines could have been used for navigation... Total speculation of course, but probably less of a reach than aliens buildng them.

edit on 2/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Both are the same. Humans live in the abstract world where we create everything abstractly first. You can't even make you breakfast without abstractly thinking about it. It is all the same for us to say Gods Made us or aliens made us, for both we abstractly created to explain something we do not understand yet. We make Gods and build all kinds of things for those gods, if you want to say we built those for aliens then OK. In the abstract world Gods and aliens are very interchangeable...hehe

As long as I don't at this the right way? Then fair enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I can think of others...how about land ownership markings, they can be seen from the mountains too, so maybe a way to identify who owns what land. The monkey/alien one is actually on the side of a hill, so that one looks to be made to be seen not from above. I'm just not seeing a lot of alien connection here.

edit on 2-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I said I don't think aliens made them

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think many of the lines are actually travel lines and/or waterways. The Nazca had quite an intricate aqueduct system, some of it still in use today. Traversing the desert would explain the straight lines, as heat and mirages could easily distort a path from distant cities/settlements. The lines that take shape? No clue.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

"http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts
/ufos-in-ancient-art/"

These types of paintings have nothing to do with UFOs; it's off the shelf Byzantine
art. Any Art history student could tell you all about it.
edit on 2-1-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Many buildings and artifacts have been found all over from Peru to Egypt to southwest America that can not be explained when following the narrative of our past as its taught in public schools... a few examples of different types and places...
The crystal skulls
The great pyramids of the entire world from under the sea to the highest peaks
Betz mystery shere
LaManna Ecuador artifacts
Sir William Petrie artifacts
... list goes on and on have fun connecting the dots

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: diogeneese33
Many buildings and artifacts have been found all over from Peru to Egypt to southwest America that can not be explained when following the narrative of our past as its taught in public schools... a few examples of different types and places...
The crystal skulls
The great pyramids of the entire world from under the sea to the highest peaks
Betz mystery shere
LaManna Ecuador artifacts
Sir William Petrie artifacts
... list goes on and on have fun connecting the dots

The problem is people do not have faith that humans can do all that, I wonder why... Also do you find it strange of an advance alien race that comes here and then works with raw stone and simple metals? It is like nothing cool and crazy can be human origin. I think aliens are just a cop out for an easy way to explain how something was done instead of really trying to figure out how it was done.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I said I don't think aliens made them

I know - I didnt say you did. I have just heard that a lot.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We are the aliens. We have no natural target food to begin with. We are a very strange species to this planet. So looking at our ancient artifacts, id say we would be looking at alien artifacts.
edit on 2-1-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It is a reasonable thought that many of the Nazca lines were made for their gods. The question is who are they? And why the heck did they make sculptures only visible from the sky in terrain that would remain untouched for thousands of years? So far from their cities that they would have to travel and make these. Most ancient cultures that worshipped gods didn't make their tributaries like the Nazca. That is why it remains such a mystery.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is a reasonable thought that many of the Nazca lines were made for their gods. The question is who are they? And why the heck did they make sculptures only visible from the sky in terrain that would remain untouched for thousands of years? So far from their cities that they would have to travel and make these. Most ancient cultures that worshipped gods didn't make their tributaries like the Nazca. That is why it remains such a mystery.

A mystery it is - I don't thnk we will ever know the truth of it.
I think it reaosnable to assume they were made for somebody or something from above. Maybe Gods, but maybe it was as simple as navigation for some kind of airborne capablity that we do not know about.

edit on 2/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join