It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newer Sharia Nations Ban Christmas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It can be said that no Sharia court could ever have made law in British society, how is that? Sharia law needs to be agreed upon by subjects and then and only then can the judgement be deemed as binding. And the binding is ONLY a binding under Sharia law, which means that anybody who disagrees with the law, even after going to a Sharia court, can ignore the sentence. The sentence only counts within the religion of Islam under the court within which it is created.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Islam , the NEW Communism .

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: xavi1000

Gox reposted the story and got sued for lying, what part of the story you dont get.

I´m not talking about Birminghem , i´m talking about Seine-Saint-Denis, Fafet-Brossolette district, 71 square miles of Marseille,downtown Perpignan , Les Izards district of Toulouse, Grigny, city of Grenoble, Roubaix, zones in Nantes, Tours and Orléans, zones in Lille and Lyon and on and on.....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Actually that is not far from the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey, Islam!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: crazyewok

Ha, ha.....you know darned good and well they'll spread it as far as humanly possible in the shortest possible time. And....they'll have help! Before long, the PC crowd, coupled with the Social Justice crowd will all but outlaw Christmas in the Western Civilization as a micro-aggression which endangers the Muslim communities.

Its only a matter of time.

Is it hard going through life fearing a whole other half of the country because of their political beliefs? Or do you just like making yourself sound foolish by saying ridiculous strawmans like this?

How many times does it need to be pointed out that Liberals celebrate Christmas too...?

I fear no one. You really don't seem to understand, I don't have a dog in this hunt. I don't care what "they" do. I just comment based upon my observations. Its already the case that in a great many work places, they've replaced the traditional "Christmas" party with the generic "Holidays Party", or.....as in the case of my former employer, they've done away with any Holiday party whatsoever and they've banned office displays of any kind.

Happy Festivus.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You clearly DO have a dog in this fight if you are making up ridiculous strawmans like you did above.

they've replaced the traditional "Christmas" party with the generic "Holidays Party"

Oh no! Businesses are trying to be all inclusive! It's the death of Christmas! And because your business doesn't call it Christmas anymore you can't call it Christmas at home anymore right?

.as in the case of my former employer, they've done away with any Holiday party whatsoever and they've banned office displays of any kind.

My employer does this now. You want to know why? Because someone got too drunk at one of them and ruined it for everyone.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Same story bud, it a lie and fox tried to use it as propaganda and they had ro retrack the story and appologize for lying, there is no, no go muslim zones, there getthos where poor people live.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
It can be said that no Sharia court could ever have made law in British society, how is that? Sharia law needs to be agreed upon by subjects and then and only then can the judgement be deemed as binding. And the binding is ONLY a binding under Sharia law, which means that anybody who disagrees with the law, even after going to a Sharia court, can ignore the sentence. The sentence only counts within the religion of Islam under the court within which it is created.

So when you see this in a section of a town what does it mean?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hey, Islam!

Merry Christmas!

Wow that sure did tell'um.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

So then according to your logic then the US is a country. We can ban Islam, as long as we don't spread it beyond our borders. Got it.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I hate this fact, because I lovr Christmas, as a holiday and as a thought. Christmas is a wonderful time, both for me and my kid.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So when you see this in a section of a town what does it mean?

Lol, find me more pics of that sticker if you can, have you got first hand experience or evidence to pack up this picture?

I guess not because it's a fabrication you muppet.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It means they are breaking the law, what do you think it means?

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: crazyewok

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

So then according to your logic then the US is a country. We can ban Islam, as long as we don't spread it beyond our borders. Got it.

Yes you can if that is what the elected leaders decide to do.

link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Does bullying Muslims never get tiring, especially at this time of good will to all men?

Do Muslims bullying others never get tiring, especially at this time of good will to all men?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: crazyewok

Ha, ha.....you know darned good and well they'll spread it as far as humanly possible in the shortest possible time. And....they'll have help! Before long, the PC crowd, coupled with the Social Justice crowd will all but outlaw Christmas in the Western Civilization as a micro-aggression which endangers the Muslim communities.

Its only a matter of time.

you do know that there are Muslims buried in Arlington Cemetery in Washington D.C., right?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It is better than Communism as the iron fist is wrapped in the sheep's wool of religion. Hitler fantasized about it:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.brusselsjournal.com...

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious,” Hitler told his inner crowd in August 1942, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” Hitler told Albert Speer that Islam is “perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament.” If the Muslims had won in Tours, the whole of Europe would have become Muslim in the 8th century and “the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of [Europe]. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.”

edit on 23-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hey, Islam!

Merry Christmas!

Wow that sure did tell'um.

Well done.

Someone had to do it. And the responsibility fell to a lone dork behind a keyboard, sitting on a sofa, drinking eggnog.

Sagas will be written about me.

I'm ok with that.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My employer does this now. You want to know why? Because someone got too drunk at one of them and ruined it for everyone.

Same thing happened to me. I work for a company that has an extremely high end retreat for leadership and the bar was unlimited at night after the daily training events. Well two guys were found drunk in the fountain naked and one was give the other a you know what, and so I blame the gays now for the 4 drink limit that is heavily enforced, just an example it is not always religion.

edit on 23-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join