It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newer Sharia Nations Ban Christmas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It absolutely gets tiring, for sure. But I don't hate all my friends because idiots do #, do I ?

See that post I made with the choir.

If not here ya go.

edit on 23-12-2015 by Jonjonj because: cant work this # out

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable why don't you go enjoy your Christmas and stop worrying about Muslims

It's Christmas Eve , Eve, the best day if the year

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hey, Islam!

Merry Christmas!

Wow that sure did tell'um.

Well done.

Someone had to do it. And the responsibility fell to a lone dork behind a keyboard, sitting on a sofa, drinking eggnog.

Sagas will be written about me.

I'm ok with that.

I fear sir that may not be remembered in the way you envisage.

Enjoy your eggnog none the less, there is always the new year to improve your opinions.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lol that was a little TMI, but alright. But as we can see, the death of the office holiday party isn't due to the "war on Christmas". It's because people act like assholes when they get drunk and businesses don't want to put up with that # anymore.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So Christians are pissed off cause Muslim dont want to celebrate a pagan holiday, color me surprised.

Ya, it's all crazy, just like Muslims get pissed off when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammad.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So Christians are pissed off cause Muslim dont want to celebrate a pagan holiday, color me surprised.

Ya, it's all crazy, just like Muslims get pissed off when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammad.

I think that was more to do with the cartoons outright mocking an entire religion and the fact they had been asked to stop and then threatened because of it yet they continued to do it anyway because they thought it was funny and got good sales figures.

But thats a different conversation.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You have the right to enjoy your holiday, and a beautiful holiday it is. Do me a favour though, don't hate those who want to take away your holiday, ignore them.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think that was more to do with the cartoons outright mocking an entire religion and the fact they had been asked to stop and then threatened because of it yet they continued to do it anyway because they thought it was funny and got good sales figures.

Ya, different conversation. When someone deserves to die because they draw a satirical picture. Pen vs gun.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ya, different conversation. When someone deserves to die because they draw a satirical picture. Pen vs gun.

I suppose it come down to the line you draw between satire and insulting a religion.

What they found funny others found demeaning and offensive.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I suppose it come down to the line you draw between satire and insulting a religion.

What they found funny others found demeaning and offensive.

Like when it's ok for an art gallery in NY to display a figure of Christ in a vat of piss. That offends me and many Christians. But libs say that's art. But drawing a cartoon of Mohammad is considered an affront to Islam. But I didn't see any fundamentalist Christians kill anyone over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Jonjonj
It can be said that no Sharia court could ever have made law in British society, how is that? Sharia law needs to be agreed upon by subjects and then and only then can the judgement be deemed as binding. And the binding is ONLY a binding under Sharia law, which means that anybody who disagrees with the law, even after going to a Sharia court, can ignore the sentence. The sentence only counts within the religion of Islam under the court within which it is created.

So when you see this in a section of a town what does it mean?

It means some dip # with grand ideas wasted money on a sign with no legal significance.

I could buy a sign that says "Klingon honour code enforced here" and put it at the end of my drive and it would have the same legal significance......none.

To put it another way the abide by it is voluntary. If I went into the area with a beer and I got stoned to death or stabbed the police would still arrest them and they would still go to prison.

edit on 23-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: infolurker

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

So then according to your logic then the US is a country. We can ban Islam, as long as we don't spread it beyond our borders. Got it.

You can but it would require a constitutional change to be legal.

You can try it though.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It can be said that no Sharia court could ever have made law in British society, how is that? Sharia law needs to be agreed upon by subjects and then and only then can the judgement be deemed as binding. And the binding is ONLY a binding under Sharia law, which means that anybody who disagrees with the law, even after going to a Sharia court, can ignore the sentence. The sentence only counts within the religion of Islam under the court within which it is created.

It means some dip # with grand ideas wasted money on a sign with no legal significance.

I would buy a sign that says "Klingon honour code enforced here" and put it at the end of my drive and it would have the same legal significance......none.

To put it another way the abide by it is voluntary. If I went into the area with a beer and I got stoned to death or stabbed the police would still arrest them and they would still go to prison.

That sticker was two idiots and a short run printing job.

I really would be interested in having a batch of your Klingon stickers done and splitting them, We can take photo's and spread Klingonaphobia around the UK.

This is not a joke, I will happily split the cost and put them everywhere, we could make a facebook page and everything...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I would buy a sign that says "Klingon honour code enforced here" and put it at the end of my drive and it would have the same legal significance......none.

I really would be interested in having a batch of your Klingon stickers done and splitting them, We can take photo's and spread Klingonaphobia around the UK.

This is not a joke, I will happily split the cost and put them everywhere, we could make a facebook page and everything...

You know what that actually sounds like a plan

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You know what that actually sounds like a plan

I will look into printing costs and PM you in the new year.

This should be fun

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nobody here gave a # about Brunei or Somalia treating their citizens (of all Faiths) like dirt this morning...

As soon as Christmas is banned you're now up in arms.

Interesting.
edit on 23-12-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I will enjoy my Christmas at work with some of my Muslim workmates and Muslim service users who all enjoy and celebrate Christmas.
If they ban Christmas I simply will not go to those countrys.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Nobody here gave a # about Brunei or Somalia treating their citizens (of all Faiths) like dirt this morning...

As soon as Christmas is banned you're now up in arms.

Interesting.

Not only that mate I recon a lot of these people did not even know that Somali was even a muslim island until this came up.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Lol.

I myself was wondering when the last time the word Somalia even came across their minds.

Merry Christmas, pal.

& you Monkey. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

To you also and to Non,crazy and everyone else
Yo Ho Ho!!.
edit on 23-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join