It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newer Sharia Nations Ban Christmas

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How can this be Sharia Law? I am Muslim, I have read much of the Hadiths and the majority of the Quran. I learned on my own and refused outside influence to determine the meaning. In the end, Islam believes in a Good God. Since God is good, how would he allow or command to refuse celebration of another people. Even in terms of example, Mohammad and his companion walked into his home after they had successfully defended against the tribes of, that day, Saudia Arabia. They both noticed 2 girls singing inside his home, Overcome with joy. Mohammad's companion harshly told them to stop singing, Mohammad turned to the 2 girls and told them to continue. Walking his friend to his seat he told him, that they are overcome with joy, god (Allah) is a good god and understands his creations' reasoning.

When Mohammad went to war, he proclaimed that not a tree, a sick person, a female or even animals (other than for eating) shall be harmed in any fashion. The true nature of picking up arms against another nation was not to control its' people but rather to have the simple right to build a mosque and pray like any other religion should have. He also mentions that no temple, church or any other religions' building for prayer shall be destroyed or damaged. In the end God Is Good. This is islam. Allah himself forbids the forceful spread of Islam. Rather we should only wish to have the right to pray.

What is going on now makes no sense at all, None of this sounds like the Islam I believe in.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoMuslim

That's because just like its Christian counterpart the Islamic faith that you believe in does not exist anymore simply because people over the century's have subverted religion to suit there own ends and further there agenda.

That being said, merry Christmas to you or happy holidays.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
No Christmas for me today.

The Sharia Law gangs with there muslamic ray guns have shut down my road! The police are cowering with fear at the end of my road !

/sarc

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: JDmOKI

I swear as long as Christians are the ones being mistreated atheists find no problem. Its so hypocritical

This used to really get my goat. Until I realized, with the help of an honest Atheist, that Atheist have such a hatred for Christians, that they have taken on the support of Islam, to help fight against Christianity.

They have become allies with Islam, because they see them as the enemy of their enemy, and therefore their friend.

The irony is that while Islamist may welcome their support during what they see as the battle, the head of the Atheist will be placed in the pile, right along the side that of the Christian.

I am an atheist. I do not hate christians, but I do hate muslims. They are all barbarians.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Yes, lets justify crimes against humanity today because of crimes against humanity 200+ years ago.

Always baffles my mind how progressive types like yourself can dig back centuries to justify stuff today. Wanna talk about religious oppression? Talk to Muslims who conquered the holy land that Jews had been living in for many thousands of years beforehand and who only just got it back.

~rolls eyes~

If you had bothered to read all my posts you would have seen why I said that.
HERE and HERE

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

So my next door neighbour who makes me a curry every week is a barbarian?.
My Naddi at work who does more for others then most a barbarian?.
Heck I better buy a gun eh?
edit on 25-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: pompel9

So my next door neighbour who makes me a curry every week is a barbarian?.
My Naddi at work who does more for others then most a barbarian?.
Heck I better buy a gun eh?

Didn't the Sharia law gangs get you?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I know it is like mad max times with all these muslimsconverting people or death.
blimey the fear on ats...
Cowards tbh.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I know it is like mad max times with all these muslimsconverting people or death.
blimey the fear on ats...
Cowards tbh.

I have had to outfit my audi with armor and spikes to get through the muslim hoards trying to kill me.!
If only I had a gun! The magic boom boom sticks would save us all from the caliphate takeing over england!

Seriously I know right?
Though the USA was meant to be the home of the brave? Not land of the paranoid pussys.

edit on 25-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They forget we endured terrorism from the ira for years (cheers funding them in the iris bars usaers) but did we assume every ginger was a terrorist no.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am an atheist. I do not hate christians, but I do hate muslims. They are all barbarians.

The two extremely potent bottles of beer given to me by my non-hjab, non-burkah wearing female muslim co-worker for Christmas puts your bigotry to shame.

I pity you.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Getting drunk with a few in two days tine...omg moderate muslims who would have thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

HEy you rpost made me think of eddy izzard with Cake or death. Lets see someone doa updated version for Islam. lol. joke but it would be hilarious.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Look the UK is so under sharia law the Queen has to wear a Hajib!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

ooo can we have a burning yet?.
With all the hate on ATS I'm expecting a good burning.

Or a little less harsh Stocks and rooten tomatoes
Interesting question would public shaming like stocks reduce crime?.
edit on 26-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually I have thought that.

For the chavs and pikeys. They could do with some public humilation

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join