It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
it is hard for many to understand what lengths TPTB go to to get their end. These are the one who created ISIS and Radicals not just of Islam but of all groups like BLM. and hey, Don't think for a moment you guys of Anonymous that you just came up with this group yourselves? Do you really think you are all anonymous? TPTB know just who you are they created you and you do their bidding when and where they want it.

As I mentioned earlier there have been added to our Universities and Colleges degrees in Sharia or Islamic Law that supposedly have nothing to do with religion. You can get a degree in it. These same schools would bash you for saying, "God bless you" when you sneeze. and yet don't Question why Islamic Law degrees are being offered in their schools in the US.

If there will be no worldwide Caliphate then why are so many Universities and colleges now offering these courses.

What use would it be in this world otherwise?

The hand writing is on the wall yet people aren't willing to read it.

Here is a partial list of Universities and Colleges offering Islamic Law degrees.

Harvard Law
Concord law School
University of London
Oxford University
University of Queensland
American University of London
Georgetown University
Yale

And this is just a few.

Now ask yourself, why, if Sharia is only a religious law that no one will really live under, why are so many top universities offering degrees in Sharia/Islamic Law?

I think the answer is clear if you will open your eyes.

edit on 13-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Kapusta

No, but I don't care for the attitude you like to engender.

So at this point I am asking you nicely to just steer clear of my threads.

Please start your own thread on the subject if you like but please don't post on ANY of my threads.

Respectfully NO! Absolutely NOT ! So long as you continue to spew your falshood about Islam I'll continue to be here to refute you.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If it were not for Islam there wouldn’t be any science!

The Moorish Spanish allowed scientist to thrive while Europe was killing them in the inquisition.

The Arabs interpreted Greek learning and the Europeans picked that up through the Saracen learning institutions.

But one thing is correct about Islam; if it goes back to sectarian ignorance it will destroy itself. The Saudi Wahhabism is not conducive to development. But that’s a small part of Islam that will reform or die.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Thank you.. Let us all know that i didnt say Ottoman was a caliphate.. i said it was an empire.
It is well known that Ottoman empire took pieces which they benefitted the most.

sadly decapitation, stoning and hangings are still today happening is sad parts of the world because of religious beliefs.

Forgive me for the misunderstanding most people are under the impression that it's was a caliphate . in the same paragraph you used ottoman empire and caliphate , just wanted to make a clear seporation of the two .

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There will be no world wide caliphate according to Islamic prophetic tradition

People will remain believers (Christians, Jews, Muslims, others) or disbelievers until the appearance of the Dabbatt AL Ard
Quran 27/82

That is a supernatural mechanism or being who will spiritually label believers and disbelievers

Before that Jesus and or the Mahdi will appear and not conquer the world just create a community of true believers

There is no expectation in traditional Islam for no return to any Caliphate.

That's the fantasies of the ISIS type lunatics.

There's NOTHING in the Quran or Hadith that backs them up at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

I don't have to explain to you why I asked him to not post. so please drop it. it has nothing to do with info or right or wrong.

Actually yes it does john.

It has everything to do with the information you spread on here.

Buster is 100% correct.

It's a constant disinformation campaign with you.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The ISIS a-holes have hijacked religion as an excuse to kill, rape and pillage. They don't need real scripture to back them up only the idea that lets them create chaos and misery.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There will be no world wide caliphate according to Islamic prophetic tradition

People will remain believers (Christians, Jews, Muslims, others) or disbelievers until the appearance of the Dabbatt AL Ard
Quran 27/82

That is a supernatural mechanism or being who will spiritually label believers and disbelievers

Before that Jesus and or the Mahdi will appear and not conquer the world just create a community of true believers

There is no expectation in traditional Islam for no return to any Caliphate.

Spot on.

Ty I was going to post the info on that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Some people sound a little fearful about Islam and “Shariah law.

Do you know what Shariah means?

It means Path

There is not one Shariah in Islam ruling all Muslims

It’s according to the school of thought.

In Islam there are 5 traditional schools of thought and they have different idea on Shariah save for the 5 principled of Islam.

Today, the five schools of Islamic thought accepted by all Muslims are the Ja‘fari, comprising 23% of the Muslims; the Hanafi, comprising 31% of the Muslims; the Maliki, comprising 25% of the Muslims; the Shafi΄i, comprising 16% of the Muslims; and the Hanbali, comprising 4% of the Muslims. The remaining small percentage follow other minority schools, such as the Zaydi and the Isma΄ili.1
www.al-islam.org...

And many other smaller sects that all have different Shariah's

I know I was actually in a Muslim community for years

Some eat with their hands and call that a part of Shariah. Most don't do that and think it's pre-modern culture having nothing to do with religion.

There are my situations and differences of interpretations of Shariah in Islam

There are some extreme forms of Shariah, such as the covering of the whole woman’s face and some forms that don’t even do a head covering

Chester John, imho and its (based on experience and knowledge) your fears are not really justified in terms of a Caliph taking over the world) but I understand and accept your fears as sincere and that fear is in all of us to some degree.

But truth will set us all free

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

it is hard for many to understand what lengths TPTB go to to get their end. These are the one who created ISIS and Radicals not just of Islam but of all groups like BLM. and hey, Don't think for a moment you guys of Anonymous that you just came up with this group yourselves? Do you really think you are all anonymous? TPTB know just who you are they created you and you do their bidding when and where they want it.

As I mentioned earlier there have been added to our Universities and Colleges degrees in Sharia or Islamic Law that supposedly have nothing to do with religion. You can get a degree in it. These same schools would bash you for saying, "God bless you" when you sneeze. and yet don't Question why Islamic Law degrees are being offered in their schools in the US.

If there will be no worldwide Caliphate then why are so many Universities and colleges now offering these courses.

What use would it be in this world otherwise?

The hand writing is on the wall yet people aren't willing to read it.

Here is a partial list of Universities and Colleges offering Islamic Law degrees.

Harvard Law
Concord law School
University of London
Oxford University
University of Queensland
American University of London
Georgetown University
Yale

And this is just a few.

Now ask yourself, why, if Sharia is only a religious law that no one will really live under, why are so many top universities offering degrees in Sharia/Islamic Law?

I think the answer is clear if you will open your eyes.

With all due respect . That seems really sketchy to me.

I am a student of Fiqh ( Sharia ,islamic law, ) and one of the requirements for any type of study on this subject is that one MUST know ARABIC and all dialects. Their is soo much to it. Even senior Scholars who have been studying Islamic law they'er whole life and who are fluent in Arabic still are students in the filed of Figh . it takes a lifetime of study on this subject . So I would seriously CAUTION. anyone taking knowlege from somone who preaches about "Sharia" and cant even speak Arabic. 90% of the books on the subject haven't even been translated into English

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The ISIS a-holes have hijacked religion as an excuse to kill, rape and pillage. They don't need real scripture to back them up only the idea that lets them create chaos and misery.

You are correct.

But you have to understand this is a small group comparatively

And they are more enemies to Muslims than to non Muslims.

But overall they are the enemies of everything good an decent

So we all Have to stick together and defeat them

We should argue and debate( in the best manner of course) and try to come up with solutions.

I personally think Obama is too easy on them, others disagree.

But to me its a big mistake to et them stick around to long

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Will, I lived among Muslim for over 15 years. I have been threatened with death by some Muslims and protected by other Muslims. Seen more illegal Imams come and go in the area I was at that would make yoru head spin. they were from different sect of Islam and many different countries but they all had one thing in common, they all wanted destruction to the west. It is their biggest threat, not the people but the societal freedoms at large in the west.

do you know what Sunni means?

Do you know what Sunni law is?

You seemed to somehow left out a group known as Sunni in your figures.

the interpretation of sharia law. called Fiqh is just that an interpretation of Islamic Law. But 90% of Islamic law is held by 100% if Islam. The 10% they don't agree on is not of much consequence to unbelievers as it has to do with historical location of the day of Mohammad.

Today you don't need to know Arabic as many Arabic scholars are in our universities teaching Islamic law in English. See my post about the many universities and colleges offering degree in Islamic law. That some say is not for anyone who is not Muslim. If so why such a specific field being offered openly in many law schools?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No, but I don't care for the attitude you like to engender.

So at this point I am asking you nicely to just steer clear of my threads.

Please start your own thread on the subject if you like but please don't post on ANY of my threads.

I am very happy to see this person posting on your threads as it counteracts your xenophobic fantasy land propaganda.

In fact, I see it as a moral imperative for someone to come in and correct your uninformed notions.

What your asking is unethical and would get in the way of truth.

If anything there should be more posts counteracting your imaginative fear baiting.

You don't get the right to ask someone to quit speaking truth to your falsehood.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne
there is no proof I am wrong and as a matter of fact some of my post present some pretty convincing facts. Try addressing them.

As far as me and the other guy it is personal has nothing to do with you, religion, race or sexual preference.

there is nothing stopping him from starting a thread on the subject and refuting it, I am not getting in the way of truth nor is it unethical to politely ask someone from refraining from posting on the thread I started. If he starts one I wont go to it but you are welcome too.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have to post this

100% correct... Jihad is a pillar of Islam, no Muslim can be against the tenets of Islam. Muslims cannot be against Jihad or they are not Muslims. Islam has one goal and one goal alone: to assimilate or to destroy. The Qur’an itself and history both prove that there is no such thing as moderate Islam. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You gotta love these guys.

when truth is openly denied then the people will die. And that is why we start threads like this to open eyes to what is going on around us.

I don't think he is using pillar in the sense of the five pillars of Islam but that it is one of the principles of spreading Islam.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I love how you quote a Murgatroid post.

That guy has no agenda whatsoever, and his sources are totally unbiased.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

do you know what Sunni means? 

Do you know what Sunni law is? 

What on earth ? Sunnie law?

Ummm.... What exaclty is sunnie law?

There is no difference between Sunni and Muslim. We Sunni are Muslim, and the only reason that we choose to be called Sunni is because we dont want to be mixed up with Shias. Sunni comes from the word 'Sunnah' which means the habits and traditions of the Prophet (PBUH). And we follow them and so we are called 'Sunni'. 

That's the meaning of sunnie.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
As to the OP question... it would look very much like it does now, but with even more insanity, mental retardation, thought control and blood.

The Islamophobia is sad and scary... it plays directly into the hands of maniacs on both sides pushing for a "holy war" (which is the greatest of oxymorons)...

however, ignoring that certain adherents to Islam are not above killing in god's name (though really for more petty reasons, of course) is also wrong and not prudent... and is at complete odds with the "live and let live" mentality found in (varying degrees in) the West... but it should be stressed that painting people with broad strokes is dangerous and against the very ideals we Westerners (that term is also meant to be inclusive of more tolerant, wise followers of Islam, too, of course) are supposed to be defending.

Islam itself has a history of restraint, kindness and inclusion... and has given us modern society due to certain adherents keeping ancient records to enable the Renaissance, etc., but some forms of Islam are not retrained, kind or inclusive... just like some brands of most other belief systems.

Ignoring that potential (that lurks in ALL humans, to be fair) is stupid... thinking all, or even many, devoted to Islam are dangerous is false, but darnit, some goodhearted folks just don't know how illogical and different people can actually be... and how volatile certain interpretations of religion ( coupled with a warrior philosophy, economic hardship, hopelessness, culture shock and an inferiority complex) can make someone.

I had an epiphany the other day on this issue. I know many Muslims all the one's I know have had the same statement, that NONE of them want to live under sharia law. Bosnia is a Muslim country, but has NO sharia law at all. They are starting to have a problem because of refugies that are pushing this issue, combined with their high unemployment rate it is becoming an issue.

I think that is the key to this issue; sharia law. It's not a Muslim issue, but a sharia law issue. The ones that support that are the one causing the problems. The problem is how do you know who supports it unless they tell you they do? Because under that same code it is perfectly alright to lie in order to expand the cause. So if someone says they don't support it they MAY be lying.
edit on 14-12-2015 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2015 by dismanrc because: I hate typing on a little keyboard

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: 23432
Belly Dancers , Opium , Wine , Hashish was all legal in Sharia Ruled Istanbul for centuries .

Sharia doesn't apply unless if you are a muslim .

Under Sharia , non muslims can and do hold their own Court of Law .

No wonder why the liberals tend to favor Islam.

Under Sharia Economy , you would get a direct cut from the treasury and there would be no interest charging i.e usury allowed .
So my current mortgage would be interest free loan with upto 60 years to pay .

You should learn about the " Charity Stones of Istanbul "

"Charıty Stones in Ottoman Istanbul" One of the areas Ottoman culture excelled was security against poverty. What I am about to tell you may sound like a fairy tale today, yet it is the truth.The Ottomans had stone pillars, approximately the size of a human, which can still be found in certain parts of Istanbul. The purpose these stones served was not as mysterious as that of the monoliths at Stonehenge, but it may turn out to be more exciting by far in social terms.

They were called “Charity Stones” (sadaka taşı) . A rich person who wanted to make a donation would reach up to a niche at the top of the stone, where he would deposit his gift. Later on, a needy person would come along,reach up, take what was enough for his needs, and leave the rest of the money where it was so that another one in need may find solace. The purpose of this device was to preserve the anonymity of the poor, thereby saving them from shame and loss of face. No one was reduced to begging.

Full text here : CHARITY STONES OF ISTANBUL - A SHARIA STORY

I understand your fear about the Sharia issue , I think .

You are obviously free to oppose such a thing , after all if you are not a muslim why would you want to see 1.5 billion people becoming the largest nation on earth all of a sudden .

Vatikan & Jerusalem would hate the Sharia Law ; it would be the death of Usury .

Not exactly correct.

They CAN charge interest if you not Muslim. From my research when dealing with non Muslims al bets are off. They can charge interest, receive interest on saving, BUT CANNOT be charged interest. Pretty one sided.

Also If I remember correctly a "TAX" called a Jizya is required if you are not Muslim. which translates to something like a protection fee. In other words pay up or we look the other way while your killed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Not exactly correct. 

They CAN charge interest if you not Muslim. From my research when dealing with non Muslims al bets are off. They can charge interest, receive interest on saving, BUT CANNOT be charged interest. Pretty one sided. 

Also If I remember correctly a "TAX" called a Jizya is required if you are not Muslim. which translates to something like a protection fee. In other words pay up or we look the other way while your killed.

This is a NOT correct . firstly, absolutely NO interest is allowed in any circumstance. Be it Muslim or none Muslim.

Secondly. Jizya is only applied under a state governed by a caliphate or Sharia , depending on the ruling. And its NOT a "Order of protection ".

Let me explain . Muslims Must give zakat

Zakāt (Arabic: زكاة‎ [zæˈkæːt], "that which purifies",) is a form of obligatory — compulsory, or, more recently, voluntary — alms-giving and religious tax in Islam. As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakatis a religious obligation for all Muslims who meet the necessary criteria of wealth.

Annually. This is goes to support , health , education , food, housing , etc etc . since under " Sharia" these things are free. And Rightly So any non Muslims are to pay the tax as well, they are also entitled to the same benefits if they pay . It's not an Obligation nor can they. Be forced into do it. If they so chooses not to pay then any benefits that come along with the tax they will not be ordered for them. Unless of course they can't afford the tax then they shall be given benefits.

This is correct .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join