It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I would prefer you stay off my threads

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Part of Free Masonry belief is that of Sharia. You will find many of the Islamic symbols in Free Masonry. If you read Nation of Islams news publications free if you ask for it but usually a $1 sill do, there to you will realize their roots are founded in one of Free Masonry's belief system. These Elite are TPTB and they will put this form of govt in place for it best serves their purpose.

You need to take a nap fella. And let that imagination of yours take a rest.

Since you are the resident Islamic "Shria" scholar , maybe you can explain to me in YOUR words what exactly Shria is?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I would prefer you stay off my threads

Ohh ? I am i a threat to your disinformation campaign?

Sorry you don't have the option of keeping me off your threads .

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: 23432
Belly Dancers , Opium , Wine , Hashish was all legal in Sharia Ruled Istanbul for centuries .

Sharia doesn't apply unless if you are a muslim .

Under Sharia , non muslims can and do hold their own Court of Law .

No wonder why the liberals tend to favor Islam.

what liberal "favors" Islam?....and what is "it" exactly, that you think they favor it over?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

You actually brought up few excellent points...

Illness.. lets talk about antibiotics and resistance to them. Right now antibiotic resistance areas are India, China and Middle East, where they give prescription even into small flu and antibiotics can be bought even without prescriptions like in India. Mass consumption of antibiotics leads us to environment issues, issues of antibiotics polluted water, drinking water. In early 1900 30% of people died because they didn´t have antibiotics. It is estimated that in 35 years 10 million a year will die to superbugs because antibiotics ain´t working and they have not invented new working solution to replace antibiotics or new antibiotics since 1980´s .

U se and Misuse of antibiotics in Middle East

Even there are data of antibiotics and superbugs relation, Who gives a damn.. right ? I think we should be concerned what happens when Caliphate steps in with the knowledge we have of islamic countries today.

World wars.. i agree and i doubt that western World will bend in to rule of Caliphate willingly. Ottoman empire gave two choices " Accept Allah or die " back then.. how would it be different today if caliphate happens. People are hanged, decapitated because the beliefs they have if it contradicts the caliphate doctorine.

Finacial meltdown.. i can see it in here.. our country is in debt which increases everyday.

Global warming that would make you to deny the main income of the caliphate. Oil !

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Just want to make a few corrections here.

The Ottoman empire was actually a kingship and not a caliphate.

The establishment of it was not in accordance with Shria.
Also they were ruling under many differing ideologys some if not most took them outside the folds of Islam.

In other words they committed atrocity that was not of the scripture of Islam but rather own personal ideology.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thank you.. Let us all know that i didnt say Ottoman was a caliphate.. i said it was an empire.
It is well known that Ottoman empire took pieces which they benefitted the most.

sadly decapitation, stoning and hangings are still today happening is sad parts of the world because of religious beliefs.
edit on 13-12-2015 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

It may, it may be built and they may come.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I'm certainly not living in fear of it, or tilting at other windmills either.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It is not living in the fear of it. It is understanding and realizing the simple fact what comes.. if it comes.. won´t come peacefully... and when it comes being ready for it
And of course there are two kind of people, those who refuse it and those who accept it willingly, regarding what are their cultural beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
LOL Did you really say there are 3 billion Catholics? Where did you get that fake info? There aren't even 3 billion Christians globally, much less 3 billion Catholics.

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."

World's Muslim Population Will Surpass Christians This Century, Pew Says

And every reputable source says there are between 1.1 & 1.3 billion Catholics. Even the Vatican's own official numbers cite 1.228 billion Catholics by the end of 2012.

By the end of 2012, the worldwide Catholic population had reached 1.228 billion, an increase of 14 million or 1.14 per cent, slightly outpacing the global population growth rate, which, as of 2013, was estimated at 1.09 per cent.

Vatican statistics: Church growth remains steady worldwide

But at least you were honest & titled this thread "What might a worldwide blah blah blah". That should let any reader know you're simply guessing & throwing out a possibility. And since it's just a possibility, there's no point in me refuting the other things in it. After all, a fleet of alien warships might descend onto the Earth, proclaim me the long searched for Savior of the Universe, and teleport me to the Universe's major governing body for my coronation. Just like the OP, this is improbable. But it might happen, so we gotta be prepared either way, right?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No, but I don't care for the attitude you like to engender.

So at this point I am asking you nicely to just steer clear of my threads.

Please start your own thread on the subject if you like but please don't post on ANY of my threads.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

From operation world

1.5 billion worldwide claim to be Muslim of all sects.

3 billion worldwide claim catholicism of both East and Western groups(this includes all family members i.e. infants of those polled in the world census), and there is not even 8 million who claim to be Christians of other sects.

The other 3.5 billion people in this world are divided up among Buddhist, Hindus, animist, secularist, atheist and those who claim no religious affiliations what so ever.

The Vatican puts out false data about membership because putting the fact they claim babies baptized as members would look like they have baptismal membership. They say they don't require baptism as membership but they do and just don't put out reliable info which other Christian groups have refuted they do and so do some of those groups as well.

but what one can see is that over half the worlds population have spiritual religious views. opposed to those who don't

edit on 13-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Please start your own thread on the subject if you like but please don't post on ANY of my threads.

Be careful lest you get TOO full of yourself.

Oh wai...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No, but I don't care for the attitude you like to engender.

So at this point I am asking you nicely to just steer clear of my threads.

So it makes you upset that he corrects you when you are wrong? Every time you start one of these fear Islam threads numerous people myself included corrects you but you just ignore the truth and keep spouting lies. You do know your kind of attitude isn't welcomed in Heaven.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

3 billion worldwide claim catholicism of both East and Western groups(this includes all family members i.e. infants of those polled in the world census), and there is not even 8 million who claim to be Christians of other sects.

Got any links to back this up? With there being thousands of different sects of Christianity it's hard to believe that 3 billion claim to be Catholics.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm not worried about a worldwide caliphate. It ain't going to happen.

It will happen if people remain in denial about the end-game of Muslim Extremists. No one thought Hitler was a threat...even in the face of hard evidence until he took over half of Europe. You would think people would learn from history, but some people don't.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I don't have to explain to you why I asked him to not post. so please drop it. it has nothing to do with info or right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

From operation world

1.5 billion worldwide claim to be Muslim of all sects.

what? east and west?
are you claiming catholicism before the great schism at the time of the Pentarchy? essentially all christians?

Let's say christendom is all of the americas, europe and oceania. That gets us close to 1.8 billion.
Are you claiming there is another billion is sub saharan africa? but there is only 400 million.

meaning there needs to be another 800 million in the ME and asia. doubtful.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

Two words DARK AGES.

Forget science.

Forget technology.

Forget space travel.

Forget clean energy.

Forget EVERYTHING we take for granted right now.

When the 'church' rules forget about 'enlightenment'.

The world would regress to a virtual stand still.

If people don't get that. Look close at how there is virtually no difference of Islam of today than when it began.

Stagnation. Poverty, Endless war in the name of ALLAH.

IF your gay or lesbian forget about.

Your wife cheats shes stoned to death.

Steal your hands cut off or worse.

Acid in the face.

In other words.

It would literally be medieval.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join