It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Because it was discussed in the video briefly, and this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

Rape capital overnight eh? Do you have any credible evidence that is NOT Alex Jones.... I don't think so. HAHAHAHAH rape capital. That's a good one bruh.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Great episode, guys!

In Germany this is way more obvious, just take a look at the rising numbers of attacks on refugees:

2015: 580
2014: 198
2013: 55
2012: 24
2011: 18

Wiki

I see a massive influence of propaganda at work. Pegida and AfD surely have their share in this, together with all the other anti-Muslim agitation from various sources.

Keep up fighting the good fight!

edit on 14-12-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amberinsc
a reply to: neo96

Exactly!

By the way, I think I love you!

I asked Santa for a couple of things for Christmas.

Must have's for us Christian 'terrorists'.

A Holy rocket launcher, and a subscription to the Christian version of 'Inspire' magazine,

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Awesome!

Gonna add a holy grenade too.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

edit on 12/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: self edit

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Okay.

dailycaller.com...

www.frontpagemag.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sweden has an unusually high rate compared to population. You can rip my sources if you want, I can find legitimate statistics or dig into the numbers on the wikipedia page but it honestly all speaks for itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bone75

Just like Kevin Swanson? That's not selective discernment I'm sensing there is it?
That's the guy who said gays are abominations and need to be killed......

I tend to be purposefully vague in an effort to make people think... I guess I should've given you a little more to go on...

I was responding to your post where you totally flipped your wig at Neo for claiming the ACLU called for people to kill Trump supporters. I happen to agree with you, but his false claim is no different than you saying Kevin Swanson called for gay people to be killed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

was responding to your post where you totally flipped your wig at Neo for claiming the ACLU called for people to kill Trump supporters. I happen to agree with you, but his false claim is no different than you saying Kevin Swanson called for gay people to be killed.

Uh what false claim?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Looks like we're all done being pissed at each other.

I'm willing to bet we'd all forget about this left/right crap, and all the strange but wonderful divisions that make up our nation if we had a real existential threat facing us.

We're bored. So we're looking for conflicts that should not be manufactured the way they are.

When conspiracy theorists talk of manufactured extremism we don't realize just how much we, the people, participate in its creation. We are on the assembly line of division and hatred.

I'm quitting my job.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

When conspiracy theorists talk of manufactured extremism we don't realize just how much we, the people, participate in its creation. We are on the assembly line of division and hatred.

I don't think anyone can deny that. Politics and this is a political thread follows Newtons third law of physics.

For every action there is an equal, and opposite reaction. Then we can apply the observer effect.

In a nutshell everyone is pretty much a part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

In a nutshell everyone is pretty much a part of the problem.

We can all be part of the solution too.

I still think this debate is profoundly unsophisticated and purposefully so.

Guns, anti or pro abortion, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Pastafarians, Right or Left wingers, are not the root causes of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Uh what false claim?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said the ACLU called for it, they didn't. One of their board members did, and she didn't exactly tell people to go out and shoot Trump supporters (though its a much smaller leap compared to what Swanson said).

I know it seems petty, but the devil is in the details.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

But, Kevin Swanson DID call for that.

And - thanks, but I don't think there's any chance, no matter what!, that neo and I would ever get along.

Just - not going to happen.

And Kevin Swanson DID say those things.

edit on 12/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Want a load of bull#...from you.

You proclaim that videos inspired the attack as fact when there is no proof of that.

This lone nut has a history of anti-abortion activism that dates to way before the videos, that dared to publicize the dirty secret of planned parenthood's trafficking baby parts, were ever released.

Yes. Planned parenthood does traffic in baby parts and freely admits doing so. The only aspect that remains unclear is whether they profit from it or not.

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think the section title would mean standing against the bull, but it's clear that it means the opposite. One lone nut, compared to attack after attack after attack from Muslims, and we are supposed to believe that right wingers are a bigger threat than Radical Islamic Terrorism?

The CIC would be so proud of this thread......

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Guns, anti or pro abortion, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Pastafarians, Right or Left wingers, are not the root causes of terrorism.

I would agree with that.

I would go so far as to say the root cause of terrorism is politics.

Politics fuels extremism.

Yes? No ? Maybe ? Little bit ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Terrorism is useful to governments. All governments.

It gives them an excuse to take liberty away.

It matters very little the form of government it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
That's right guys. Let's take the focus off of yourselves and put it on Islam.

Deflection does not change the topic of the thread or the reality of it.

Stop being side-stepping sissies and take responsibility for what you have created.

That's ironic, since the entire goal of this thread seems to be to deflect attention away from the radical islamic terrorism we have just seen, and trying to focus on one loan crazy man, claiming he's a sign that right wingers are somehow more dangerous. The entire thread is, as far as I am concerned, nothing but one big disinfo dodge, and a place for the intolerant to come out and pat one another on the backs and talk about those "crazy" Christians and right wingers.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

trying to focus on one loan crazy man, claiming he's a sign that right wingers are somehow more dangerous.

Just to make sure you realize it:

ISIS members are right-wingers - extreme fanatics, killing in the name of their own religion......
UNABLE and UNWILLING to compromise.....

and yes, they are more dangerous than moderate Muslims.....

just like Cruz and his supporters are more dangerous than moderate American "Christians" as a group.

Deal with it. Own it. It is what it is.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join