It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: introvert

Child abuse, of course.

Nice of you to admit.

But when you say this:

And besides a bumper sticker, what have you done to address all of those things besides berate other for their inaction? Shouldn't you be too busy doing your part?

You should have a bit more respect for someone that is in the trenches fighting a battle that is more important than killing terrorists like cockroaches.

While I, and I will be confident to speak for others here on this occasion, show my most profound love and gratefulness for what you have done in service to this country, I would not be willing to go as far as to downplay the role many people take here in the states to combat issues of greater import.
edit on 14-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Post on page 13
Post on page 13

On page 13 in a couple of post I said that they wanted to divide. And here we are 20+ pages later still fighting. But fighting each other and NOT the people that really have control. They are winning! Why can't anyone see this?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

When it comes to bankers,rich people,corporations,ceo's, and GUN OWNERS for example.

Aka the 1%.

O M F G

Again with the GUNS?

I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU - THERE ARE GUNS IN MY HOUSE. There is one within my reach at this very moment. (haha...just noticed vxn's signature - the gun within my reach is a 38 Special)

WHAT IS IT with you and gu==== ????????????????????????????
never mind. I've asked you before. You refused to answer.

Jeezus Hot Christmas....is it really that impossible for you to see beyond your suffocating gasmask lenses?
I guess so. I told you before - I'm done.
If you have further questions or concerns, first read my posts (ALL of them), and then PM me if you're still interested.
Otherwise, stop wasting my time. I'm not very good at ignoring people - and as long as you keep opening your mouth, I will be listening. Whether or not you make sense or are able to communicate effectively is beside the point.

Just know that I won't respond any longer. I have a right to choose to not respond to a situation. Just like you have a right to not answer questions.

-----------------------

as for the 1% (selfish assholes), bankers (corrupt), CEOs (corrupt), corporations (not people) and politicans (MOSTLY corrupt) -
yes.
They are evil. I will continue to say so. If that's okay with you.

and also:
Feel the Bern. Sanders: an honest politician. If you have evidence that he doesn't walk the walk, then by all means - present it.

edit on 12/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No one is FREE while others are oppressed!

Accept it.

It's just not for some people.

ALL even those we don't like.

RIGHT ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There is nothing oppressive about holding CEOs, bankers, corporations, rich people RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PART - or for calling them out about it. HOW IS IT OPPRESSING people (or corporations) to hold them accountable for the same laws and taxes that the rest of us have to follow?

If I tell my husband he hasn't pulled his weight in terms of taking out the garbage - I am not oppressing him. I am stating my feelings about his non-cooperation. (And, FWIW, he DOES cooperate, and we have a good system. Checks and balances, equal distribution of effort and productivity.....)

gah.
srsly, neo. I give up. There's no getting through to you. Go clean your guns.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't downplay it at all. Everyone has a job to do.

I did mine, Buzzy does his/hers.

What I don't appreciate is being asked to take the blame for the crimes of others. Nor do I subscribe to the notion that we should blame the rich for all the ills in the world and exact some kind of mob justice.

I won't be lumped in. I'm an individual and I take the path I choose for my own betterment and self interest. I act in my own sense of justice, my own sense of right and wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There is nothing oppressive about holding CEOs, bankers, corporations, rich people RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PART - or for calling them out about it.

According to WHO, and WHAT ?

POLITICS.

By extremists.

So apparently.

No one is FREE while others are oppressed just only pertains to people you like.

Forget anyone else.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I did mine, Buzzy does his/hers.

Thank you.
Olive branch accepted.

And, it's "hers".
(And BTW, my cooperative husband is a veteran also - I think I told you that before. Thank you for your service.)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes ma'am.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No one is FREE while others are oppressed!

Accept it.

It's just not for some people.

ALL even those we don't like.

RIGHT ?

The problem is that your perceived oppression is rooted in lies and fantasy.

Propaganda, Neo.

Most of the things you stand and fight for is based on propaganda.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Again, thanks for doing what you did.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You thank me in almost every thread lol.

I'm just sharing experience. It's no different than what others here have done.

As much as I appreciate it, it isn't necessary.

You know who really needs thanks? Teachers, good cops, the social workers like Buzzy who deal with children being abused. All I did was hang a machine gun out the window of a blackhawk. I'm not special.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah well politics is filled with it.

Don't act like some 'truthsayer' because Truth doesn't exist in politics.

edit on 14-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You did your part, to the best of your ability. That's what I did, too - following my instincts and heart.
That's all any of us can do.

Thanks for the conversation.
cheers, vxn

hi-five

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Until the next debate.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah well politics is filled with it.

Don't act like some 'truthsayer' because Truth doesn't exist in politics.

Don't act like you know what you're talking about when you cannot separate fact from fiction.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You thank me in almost every thread lol.

I'm just sharing experience. It's no different than what others here have done.

As much as I appreciate it, it isn't necessary.

You know who really needs thanks? Teachers, good cops, the social workers like Buzzy who deal with children being abused. All I did was hang a machine gun out the window of a blackhawk. I'm not special.

We need to thank people more often for the services they provide, military or social.

They are both important.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hey when it comes to politics. I DO know what I am talking about.

As Nietzsche says ' There are not facts, only interpretations'.

Extend that further.

There is no truth in American politics. Only perceptions.

Truth,facts matter little. Because 99 out of a 100 times.

People believe what they want to believe out of already preconceived opinions. BIAS.

Everyone has it, and when it's all said and done.

It all boils down to OPINION.

Neither right nor wrong.

edit on 14-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

We should always question what is "right", but it's pretty easy at times to tell what is "wrong".

If you have to lie to push an agenda or make a point, it's wrong.

The idea that the groups you mentioned are being oppressed is wrong. I'm a "member" of a couple of the groups you mentioned, and I can attest that they/we are not being oppressed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We should always question what is "right", but it's pretty easy at times to tell what is "wrong".

If you have to lie to push an agenda or make a point, it's wrong.

The idea that the groups you mentioned are being oppressed is wrong. I'm a "member" of a couple of the groups you mentioned, and I can attest that they/we are not being oppressed.

By that logic, not a single black person is oppressed in modern America. Because there is bound to be at least one black person alive who says they have no experienced oppression. Just because you or I have not been oppressed as white males, does not mean it never happens.

Ok, let the epic partisan clash continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join