It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: intrepid

No. You guys nail yourselves to your own crosses. That's NOT what Jesus meant when he said, "Follow me."

How's that ?

Don't going around shooting people up.

Didn't say so. Do you obfuscate everything? I said many CC's crawl up on the cross and claim to be persecuted.

Often, one will crawl up on their cross in efforts to avoid the persecution coming at them. Like a cat climbs a tree when threatened.

Jeez. Christians don't even know what REAL persecution is. Well, since the 3rd century. I can tell you about REAL persecution. Being a Jehovah's Witness child in the 60's and 70's. SERIOUS persecution.... by you Christians.

Couldn't figure out how to edit this one to save space without messing up so I left it as is...

Jehovah's Witness Bible study as a child was part of my personal journey so I have a pretty fair idea of what you went through. I would never have stayed, once old enough, whether my parents continued or not.

As far as the fool with the gun, he was no better than some of the congregation at another church we left. Once I found out that what our kids were picking up from the others at the church's youth center amounted to "You can do whatever you want as long as you say you're sorry" and that someone who had a problem with that wasn't a "Good Christian" for not accepting your apology, I knew it was time to move on.

The kids are all grown now so I am free to classify myself as a free-range Christian.
The relationship is personal and I took the admonishment about prideful prayer to heart.

Just so there are no doubts, I may disagree with some of the ATS "family" but I hold no hard feelings for anyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: neo96

the ACLU calling for people to kill Trump supporters

You can NOT be serious......!!!

just saying.

No response necessary....it was not a question (heaven forbid!) .....
just an observation. Please don't trouble yourself to reply or respond.....

rhetorical only: Someone is calling for people to be killed????????

(No worries - not a question to you )

Yes, in fact, someone did just that -

ACLU Board Member Resigns After Urging People To Kill Supporters Of Trump

Why you act like asking about is is a "rhetorical" question, I can't imagine. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Want a load of bull#...from you.

You proclaim that videos inspired the attack as fact when there is no proof of that.

This lone nut has a history of anti-abortion activism that dates to way before the videos, that dared to publicize the dirty secret of planned parenthood's trafficking baby parts, were ever released.

Yes. Planned parenthood does traffic in baby parts and freely admits doing so. The only aspect that remains unclear is whether they profit from it or not.

You often do not need proof for common sense.

Sure you do!...Where is the Presidents' real Long-Form Birth Certificate!!

When reality disagrees with you, just keep screaming for proof the earth is round.

Since 9-11 Right-Wing extremists in the USA have killed more people than Jihadists..

And...When a Right-Wing nut job goes off the rails and shoots up an African American Church, or Shoots a Muslim looking taxi driver in the back for just looking too, well Muslim, like happened just over a weeks ago....

It's light speed...hey, he is not one of us! You are a bigot for calling him right-wing and lumping him in with the rest of us! Just cuz he took our rhetoric seriously.

A Jihadist goes off the rails out of 1.5 billion Muslims...and it's...they are the same! Each and every one! Lets ban Muslims!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

just saying.

Why you act like asking about is is a "rhetorical" question, I can't imagine. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Yes..and the idiot lost his job. If it was a right-wing nutter that lost his job after a FB post...he'd have a profitable gofundme page by now and Mike Hucklebe would be defending his right to free speech on national television.

Just saying...

An ACLU member makes a stupid joke about killing trump supporters...he deserves to be fired..

But right-wing Ideologues actually are killing people here in the USA..

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

trying to focus on one loan crazy man, claiming he's a sign that right wingers are somehow more dangerous.

Just to make sure you realize it:

ISIS members are right-wingers - extreme fanatics, killing in the name of their own religion......
UNABLE and UNWILLING to compromise.....

and yes, they are more dangerous than moderate Muslims.....

just like Cruz and his supporters are more dangerous than moderate American "Christians" as a group.

Deal with it. Own it. It is what it is.

Let's be honest here. The thread wasn't created o talk about "right wing" Muslim terrorists. It was created to pretend that there is some even larger problem with actual right-wingers. No, Muslims are NOT "right wing" in regard to U.S. politics. That you would even try to play that card is exposing how desperate you are to smear actual right wing Americans.

Do tell, with serious proof, how, exactly, Cruz and supporters are "dangerous" to anyone. Where are their acts of terorism and violence? Oh, that's right; there aren't any.

Deal with the fact that this bashing thread was exposed on page one for what it is. Own it.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

One thing is clear. It is obviously apparent that ATS has turned into the mouth piece of the Obama administration, and "it's crusade against all Americans who lean to the right politically..."

Whether they are doing it on purpose or not, ATS is officially espousing the anti-right wing rhetoric that the Obama administration has been pursuing since day one....

For Joe to actually claim that the pp undercover videos were the cause for that demented man to murder those people...

Hey Joe, you want to ban all speech you don't agree with?...

Demented people will use any excuse to murder. Banning all speech that anyone/any group disagrees with, and could even find offensive would ban all speech. After all saying "ALL lives matter" is somehow a racist comment and some people want to ban, and get people who say such phrases into re-education camps...

But of course, Joe only wants to ban speech on one side, and not his side. Heck, has ATS written anything, officially and with the same tone as this thread/video about the death threats, and violence from, you know groups like "Black Lives Matter"? Of course not. But hey, if you happen to disagree with abortion and you talk about it, you "are inciting violence"...

I am sure he will try to post that he is not on anyone's side, but we all can see the truth in that little video they cooked up.

As I wrote on another thread. I am certain not all ATS staff agreed with this little stunt against Christians, or anyone who disagrees with abortion, among other subjects. But who knows what next "right wing speech" they will claim causes violence...even though the pp undercover journalists never tried to incite violence, or called for the murder of anyone...

edit on 14-12-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's different to a lot of us.

How so?
Did this used to be a right-wing partisan Bible-thumping site?

Huh. Must have been way before my time.
I thought we were here to discuss current events with intelligent discourse.
my bad?? o_O

"How so?" Really??? This used to be a site that called "BS" on either side when one or the other was attacking all members of their opposition, and now it's a site where a bashing thread is site-approved and promoted.

Calling people names, demanding that they "own" the actions of an occasional nut, and pretending that ""radical right wing terrorism" is a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism isn't what any thinking person would call "intelligent discourse".

Actual intelligent discourse would have compared this one guy to the many Muslims who commit acts of organized terror, and discussed why the current administration ignores the far larger problem, taking days to call this SB attack terrorism, when CAIR (with known terrorist ties) was doing damage control the same day. Looking into that sort of thing, with any degree of honesty, would have been intelligent, and standing against BS, instead of shoveling it.

Nice to see you toss in yet more of the Christophobic insults with your denials.
Bible thumping"? Really?

You prove my point well.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: introvert
*snip*All I did was hang a machine gun out the window of a blackhawk. I'm not special.

Don't believe that for a moment. As a peacetime vet, and more importantly, wife of a career soldier, now retired, I know better! All the jobs matter, but serving in that sort of arena isn't the same at all. It maters a lot.

On topic, you are right about to many trying to blame entire groups for the rare nutjob. The claim that we "didn't do anything" to stop them is BS, too, because, sheesh, we didn't know them! No church I ever attended had people promoting violence of any sort. Never knew anyone that attended such a place, either, but I can read that 80% of mosques push radical behavior.

Don't think we'd agree on everything, but you are making good points here.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

just saying.

Yes..and the idiot lost his job. If it was a right-wing nutter that lost his job after a FB post...he'd have a profitable gofundme page by now and Mike Hucklebe would be defending his right to free speech on national television.

Just saying...

An ACLU member makes a stupid joke about killing trump supporters...he deserves to be fired..

But right-wing Ideologues actually are killing people here in the USA..

If someone in an actual right wing group did what that person did, I'd be calling for them to be fired as well. That one should have been arrested. Inciting crime isn't protected free speech, last time I checked.

An occasional rare right wing nutjob does something like that, but there are, as already shown in this thread, far more on the other side who are of that sort.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

An occasional rare right wing nutjob does something like that, but there are, as already shown in this thread, far more on the other side who are of that sort.

Rare??? what alternate universe do you live in ???. ..

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yeah...yeah...this is mere cultural Marxist criticism obsessed psychobabble. This mythological "Christian white male supremacist (etc...)" is a figment of the leftist's imagination. The ignoramuses who believe this gibberish probably are the very same who claimed the San Berdino false flag was carried out by "three white men."
edit on 15-12-2015 by InTheYear2525 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The collective break down of ATS right wingers over one episode of NLBS is an embarrassing sight. Why don't you get together and make your own episode or write a message to the owners with your grievance. I thought you guys were the champions of free speech around here. Not just the speech you approve of. Truth hurts sometimes

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
In particular,

It's different to a lot of us.

How so?
Did this used to be a right-wing partisan Bible-thumping site?

Huh. Must have been way before my time.
I thought we were here to discuss current events with intelligent discourse.
my bad?? o_O

"How so?" Really??? This used to be a site that called "BS" on either side when one or the other was attacking all members of their opposition, and now it's a site where a bashing thread is site-approved and promoted.

Exactly. I understand many have joined CT sites to counter what they believe is RW only beliefs. However, this has never been a solely RW site. Ie See the Bush years.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: projectvxn

I've not seen one post that states that opposing gun restrictions is terrorism or any of the rest of it.

You disagree that Dear is a terrorist?

Not all act of violence is Terrorism, even if they use a terrorist tactic.

Terrorism: the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

I don't recall any political goals he proclaimed. His goal seemed to be much more base then that. To kill the people giving abortions. That seems to be a much more emotional drive then political.

Even Sandy Hook would not be an act of terror. No political connection at all. (If you believe it even happened, but that a different thread
)

Both of these act terrorized people, but by definition where not acts of terror. As stated here already they where acts of people with very serious mental issues. Not acts of coordinated actions to promote a political goal.

Now Timothy McVeigh, maybe could be labled a right wing terrorist. But sense he was a libertarian party member. So I guese it depends on how you classify them. Left on some things right on others.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Wookiep

One thing is clear. It is obviously apparent that ATS has turned into the mouth piece of the Obama administration, and "it's crusade against all Americans who lean to the right politically..."

Whether they are doing it on purpose or not, ATS is officially espousing the anti-right wing rhetoric that the Obama administration has been pursuing since day one....

For Joe to actually claim that the pp undercover videos were the cause for that demented man to murder those people...

Hey Joe, you want to ban all speech you don't agree with?...

Demented people will use any excuse to murder. Banning all speech that anyone/any group disagrees with, and could even find offensive would ban all speech. After all saying "ALL lives matter" is somehow a racist comment and some people want to ban, and get people who say such phrases into re-education camps...

If ATS was the mouthpiece of the Obama administration and wanted to ban the speech they disagree with, do you think they would allow the conservative Muslim bashing pro-Trump anti-global warming threads that dominate the main page to exist?
edit on 15-12-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just make sure you count to 3 instead of 5.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I know what rhetorical means. I add it to questions I type in response to neo - because neo doesn't like being asked questions, or answering them. It upsets him so. So, I'm refraining from pressing for an actual answer when a question comes to mind after he posts something. Trying to be respectful.

Anyway - thanks for the link.

edit on 12/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What I believe has been made clear is that the Right Wing continues to shelter themselves from the outside world. They live within their echo chamber, taking joy in the constant reverberations of their confirmation bias and any time something penetrates their echo chamber that throws that biased rhythm off of it's normal beat, they knee-jerk, lash-out and demonize those people by equating them with the Right Wing's biggest fears.

That post is proof of it. Joe creates a video that discusses the topic, you don't agree with it and all of the sudden he's a mouthpiece for the Obama administration and is trying to ban free speech.

That is delusional. That is not rooted in reality.

The Right Wing needs to get it's act together, for all our sake.

The Right Wing is a joke and is making the US look like fools. While the echo chambers serves to continually breed Right Wing extremism, the rest of the world is moving on without you.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am posting this as a stand-alone to avoid the appearance that it is directed to any one fellow member, that is not the case. Also, I am not claiming to be totally neutral on either the pp vids or claims made about the euphemistic "Right-wing".

For years in both the physical and digital world I have held my tongue more times than not when dealing with others who make assumptions about me based only on their own opinions. Each new year raises the level of self-control needed to stay silent when I see someone proudly proclaiming from the "Left" that they hold the moral high ground. Just because you tell each other that and believe it doesn't make it so. (imo, the true "bullies" have been dominating the national discourse for about the last 25 years) When my life-long (retired Chief of Police) friend recently ran for mayor I took advantage of the opportunity to ask him about Bill Clinton's "100,000 police on the street" and the last numbers he saw had the eventual total at approximately 24,000 because of all the federal conditions that small towns couldn't meet. Yet I continue to see the occasional article giving the former president credit for the full, proposed amount. It's hard to stay mum when you see a double standard treated as categorical fact. If the "Left" says it's so, it is so. However, if the "Right" says it's so hold their feet to the fire until you've exhausted all possibilities of dispute and, even then, continue to find ways to work it into the conversation that you "know better", you just can't prove it.

As in so many other instances, Hitch said it better than I ever could:

edit on 12 15 2015 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

edit on 12 15 2015 by CornShucker because: formatting

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: amberinsc

Exactly!

By the way, I think I love you!

I asked Santa for a couple of things for Christmas.

Must have's for us Christian 'terrorists'.

A Holy rocket launcher, and a subscription to the Christian version of 'Inspire' magazine,

I'm not on your list? Christian 'terrorists' need love too. Just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join