It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That irony is EPIC.

The Climatephobe's,Bankerphobe's,CEOphobes,Christianphobe's,GMOphobes,Jewphobes,Gunphobes are trying to lecture the Islamphobes.

Not really, it just says people are not 100 percent consistent, a human trait

I notice you rarely get off your dogma

It’s very predictable

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s so bad it may be some kind of test for Americans.

Trump is so off the rails that the only thing that I can possibly believe is going on, is that he's trying to make a point to the American people by acting as irrational as possible, only to at the last minute walk away from it all and tell those people that they're the problem with America.

The guy is literally advocating for a new Berlin Wall, concentration camps, mass deportations, genocides, and quoting neo nazi's. It is unreal.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I agree. Some kind of social experiment may be going on

Or
Trump has far exceeded demagoguery

He’s now in the Hitler/fascist zone

And the experiment may be how far can a guy go with this

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
BTW Trump’s people say that this will apply to American Muslims as well

IF YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY YOU WONT BE LET BACK IN
According to MSNBC

That’s really going to help the Muslim Allies against Terrorism be enthusiastic won't it?

Trump is not only a demagogic bigot but very stupid

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So what ?

Wouldn't be any diffferent than what Grover Cleveland did with the Scott Act.

And for the record Cleveland wasn't a 'conservative'.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why was it ok for Obama to state "We're working with Turkey to seal its border with Syria" during his speech on Sunday but anyone suggesting sealing our borders from more possible Islamist terrorists from Syria and elsewhere is a "lunatic"?

Seems like a double standard to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I do not see that mentioned in his official statement.

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION (New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, --

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women. Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So what ?

Wouldn't be any diffferent than what Grover Cleveland did with the Scott Act.

And for the record Cleveland wasn't a 'conservative'.

For the record:

It's not the end of the 19th century are there any other past mistakes you'd like to repeat because "we did it before?" You know, the Dems are probably going to be running Hillary, maybe we should roll back that whole women's suffrage thing? Maybe we undo the corrupting regulations the labor movement destroyed "unregulated free market capitalism" with and get all these lazy kids out of school and back to the factories so we can compete with Chinese wages? Why stop there? Hell, let's take it back a few more decades and give BLM something to really protest!

By the way, Grover Cleveland was a conservative. Go ahead and say "he was a Democrat!" and then I'll explain why that's irrelevant (and of course, you'll deny anything I say without actually proving me wrong because you can't because I'll have historical fact on my side).

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

According to MSNBC

That’s really going to help the Muslim Allies against Terrorism be enthusiastic won't it?

Listened to phone interview of Trump on Greta Van Susteren show, Trump was asked several leading questions such as service members and those returning from vacation who are muslim.

Trump said no his policy does not apply to those already here.

It's obvious he's talking about new immigration.

Politically he's set up his opponents to look weak arguing against the policy request.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I withdrew support for Trump because to be honest, he's losing his DAMMM mind.

He just keeps going harder and doubling down more, and I'm at the point where I feel like he's trolling as a joke.

Like he's going to fess up to his experiment and say "See what a guy can get people to support with enough enthusiasm???"

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

According to MSNBC

Yep, he's so stupid that his poll numbers keep going up.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Why was it ok for Obama to state "We're working with Turkey to seal its border with Syria" during his speech on Sunday but anyone suggesting sealing our borders from more possible Islamist terrorists from Syria and elsewhere is a "lunatic"?

Seems like a double standard to me.

Which conservative outlet did you pick that one-liner up from?

They share a physical border with Syria and Turkey is the route the majority of foreign fighters are using to get into and out of Syria, under the radar, overland, en masse, without passports or visas let alone any sort of screening.

Not really at all comparable.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

One liner?

That is Obama's direct statement as it appears in every video and transcript of his speech Sunday.

But of course you already know that but resorted to ad hominem because you lack evidence and reason to explain away your hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So did Hitler's

Indeed appealing to the lowest level of peoples ignorance and nature often brings success.

But always in the end tragedy ensues.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I thought I read earlier in week Turkey told Obama to worry about the Mexican border in response.

If so "working with Turkey on Syrian border" was a load of manure.

Trumps request is for current gov to TEMPORARILY halt entry by muslims in order for it to review policies, ain't gonna happen.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Had the US not spent so many years trying to control the ME, this situation probably would not exist. It's made some serious enemies who are not going to back down since US meddling isn't going to end.

The Muslims have been a problem for longer than America has been a country.

No , not all Muslims, but some.

The Barbary pirates for example.

It has been documented for hundreds of years.

The problem is not the current intervention in the middle east, it is much older than that.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You should work on honing your bullsh#t detection skills. Let me explain:

Let's look at this line:

"According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

What's that mean? "Large segments" of "what Muslim population?" What is the publication from PRC that this statement is drawing from anyway? Pew Research was just name dropped with a statement so vague that it's virtually impossible to address (which is why a statement like that has no place in rational discourse) and then "among others" is put in for good measure because "others" could refer to anyone or anything. The real reason for that sentence though is to conflate Pew Research with the next line:

"Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing '25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad"' and 51% of those polled, 'agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah.'"

The Center for Security Policy?! OMG sounds very respectable!

Except it's not. Center for Security Policy is basically Frank Gaffney. Who's that? Frank Gaffney is a man whose such an extraordinarily crazy bigot that CPAC banned him from attending and he ran to WND to claim that CPAC had been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood and was now part of a conspiracy to impose Sharia law in the US. In fact, he's named Grover Norquist as one of those infiltrators because he's a nut and anyone who is similarly insane is obviously an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood.

So yeah, Donald Trump might as well just take some policy cues from the posts on stormfront (I mean, he's obviously already on there getting new memes with made up stats to tweet).

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

It has been documented for hundreds of years.

The problem is not the current intervention in the middle east, it is much older than that.

What a cop out....

But things were going along pretty good until we gave them a taste of this.....

www.youtube.com...

How would you feel if that was your home town?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You don't think all those Christian gun owners who preach Jesus, put their faith before their nationality?

Speaking as one of those.

I identify myself first, and foremost as an American more than anything else.

Second thing as a GUN OWNER.

Third Christian.

But hell I am already on a no fly list, and a 'terrorist' watch list.

Neo, you have toned it down quite a bit since I have been around, but this ranking of your priorities sure does explain a lot. Thanks for sharing! I don't agree for the most part, but I think I understand better, now.

-gwynn

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join