It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't care what people are going on, it's the wrong impression. It is funny, however, how anything that disagrees with the progressive litmus test gets tabbed "far right" these days, especially on issues which just 20 years ago would have seen today's conservative opinion in-line with the Democrat rank and file.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes they are, and to clarify when I say far right I am not talking about the country guy who sits around spouting off stupid # about black people while holding a bible and showing his shotgun. No that guy, he is just a moron and a bigot not really a true threat to the nation (perhaps on a micro scale), it is people like trump who openly attack cripples, women, who insults everyone,bigotry,sexism, possible racism if removing ALL Muslims which is what it sounds like. He is a threat because he has money, he has power, he is not a moron,people are upset and we need a strong leader and so he is gaining popularity(reminiscent of nazi Germany) he is not far right he is a facist. The idea of him being leader is completely and utterly insane.

(post by muse7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
He is a threat because he has money, he has power, he is not a moron,people are upset and we need a strong leader and so he is gaining popularity(reminiscent of nazi Germany) he is not far right he is a facist.

He doesn't have that much. THAT will become apparent in the next few months. He's only being tolerated now because those with REAL money and power are allowing it. Neo ain't wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
and this should not be cheered on, this is not a game show, or reality TV

People who who make a mockery of the election process should be shunned back to the shadows..(this includes people IN gov as we speak, i advocate a full house cleaning)

Again this is the future of country, not "Honey Boo BOO"

I'll avoid a rant about the media, but to most people it is. We have turned government into a second Hollywood, just for less attractive people.

Trump is popular because he's provocative and entertaining. He's got a lot of style and that's winning him points even if he has no substance.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Plz oh plz let it be a trump sanders fight, would be epic on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
the man is as silly as his hair looks. trump for prez? puh-leaze.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just make in flight meal's mandatory pork chops and problem solved. Only a crazy person is turning that down, if it keeps out vegetarians and vegans even better.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You don't think all those Christian gun owners who preach Jesus, put their faith before their nationality?

Speaking as one of those.

I identify myself first, and foremost as an American more than anything else.

Second thing as a GUN OWNER.

Third Christian.

But hell I am already on a no fly list, and a 'terrorist' watch list.

So you're a part time Christian?

A "when it suits me" type of Christian?

Interesting.
edit on 7-12-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
I thought it was interesting how many famous people are Muslim why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume.........
Ice Cube ....a rapper
Janet Jackson
Zayn Malik
Amal Clooney
George Clooney
Snoop Dogg
Dave Chappelle
Shaquille O'Neal
Mike Tyson
Iman..David bowies wife
Dr. Oz
Busta Rhymes
Ellen Burstyn....The Emmy-winning actress, famous for roles in The Exorcist
Aasif Mandvi...The Daily Show Nation of Islam
Muhammad Ali...changed his name to Muhammad Ali in the '60s when he converted to Islam and joining the Nation of Islam
Cat Stevens...singer
Jermaine Jackson
Omar Epps
Eric B. & Rakim....One half of golden age hip hop duo
Ghostface Killah....Gravediggaz rapper
Malcolm X
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar basket ball
Craig Hodges is yet another basketball star
Casey Kasem
Fareed Zakaria....The CNN host was raised by Muslim parents
MC Ren.....The N.W.A. rapper
Big Daddy Kane....The rapper is a part of the black Muslim sect

************Its a religion*************

Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American wow what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??
DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 7-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ok intrepid, brother I don't believe everything is a deep dark nefarious conspiracy planned out from front to back. People loose chess games even the best computers try doing that on a grand scale. I am currently reading and taking part to become involved in financial management, (my grandfathers company) in the text book it tells us that even if someone had all form or trade information, that's includes each individual trade, large scale movements, and insider trade knowledge, that you could still not build a model that could accurately predict the flow, so reading the tea leaves, or using a super computer you will not win everytime. That's just economics, apply that to all world events the numbers get incredible and unpredictable. So it's not seamless, having said that I know you did not say all that in this specific post: but after seeing you post overtime it is my impression you believe a dark nefarious omnipresent group is in control and has been. I will tell you this if trump gets elected a nefarious power may rise and fall like they all do and will continue to do.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
I thought it was interesting how many famous people are Muslim why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume.........
Ice Cube ....a rapper
Janet Jackson
Zayn Malik
Amal Clooney
George Clooney
Snoop Dogg
Dave Chappelle
Shaquille O'Neal
Mike Tyson
Iman..David bowies wife
Dr. Oz
Busta Rhymes
Ellen Burstyn....The Emmy-winning actress, famous for roles in The Exorcist
Aasif Mandvi...The Daily Show Nation of Islam
Muhammad Ali...changed his name to Muhammad Ali in the '60s when he converted to Islam and joining the Nation of Islam
Cat Stevens...singer
Jermaine Jackson
Omar Epps
Eric B. & Rakim....One half of golden age hip hop duo
Ghostface Killah....Gravediggaz rapper
Malcolm X
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar basket ball
Craig Hodges is yet another basketball star
Casey Kasem
Fareed Zakaria....The CNN host was raised by Muslim parents
MC Ren.....The N.W.A. rapper
Big Daddy Kane....The rapper is a part of the black Muslim sect

************Its a religion*************

Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American wow what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??
DENY IGNORANCE

If that's a list of famous american Muslims Trump might be on to something

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
...but after seeing you post overtime it is my impression you believe a dark nefarious omnipresent group is in control and has been.

Yes. The MIC. Ike warned us about it a year before I was born. What happened the last time a Prez decided he wanted to do his own thing? Reagan got shot. Do you think Donald's body could survive his ego?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, I disagree with the Nationality above all else diatribe. My nationality is important to me in so far as I live here in the USA and have no current plans to move. I was raised
1. God
2. Family
3. Country
and I'd say over the years #3 has moved further and further down the list. My money is well above the country, in fact. It is one of my primary struggles because it seems like the country wants more and more of my money and I'm sure you've observed how much I welcome that nonsense.

I'd like to reiterate the fact that I'm viewing this idea as a positive only from the angle of being anti-immigration in general. There is zero expectation or demand in America, 2015, for assimilation to America by immigrants. The job picture in America sucks rocks. The population on various social welfare is increasing alongside the pressure on the middle class to foot the bill for those on social welfare. Ideological exclusion is nowhere near as attractive as total exclusion, or completely suspending any immigration into the country, but it's effectually closer to what I advocate than nothing at all. If a candidate tomorrow said "I'm proposing banning Christian immigrants into the USA from Europe." I'd cheer the idea just as much as I am cheering this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You mean like how democrat FDR did during WWWII?

The "greatest generation" supported it.

We won the war because of it.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3
*** trumps a false flag*** I've got $100.00 on Hillary & she wont have my vote
The Electoral College consists of 538 electors. A majority of 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President.
she will win by ****populace vote**** while all the sheep just stand there and watch trump make a fool out of congress

edit on 7-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How soon we forget history.

At a press conference on June 5, 1940, Roosevelt stated: “Now, of course, the refugee has got to be checked because, unfortunately, among the refugees there are some spies, as has been found in other countries. And not all of them are voluntary spies—it is rather a horrible story but in some of the other countries that refugees out of Germany have gone to, especially Jewish refugees, they found a number of definitely proven spies.” While Roosevelt lent his support to James G. McDonald, his advisor on refugees, to facilitate the admission of a few thousand European scholars, artists, politicians, and rabbis above the quota in 1940, the State Department and the supporters of a restrictive immigration policy in Congress prevailed on the larger refugee issue. As a result the flow of refugees slowed to a trickle between 1941 and 1945.

www.ushmm.org...

One of the greatest democrat presidents of all time according to most modern day democrats.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have Muslims & Jews & Christians in my immediate family. Probably few agnostics , some atheists maybe even Samanist too .

I also counted about 7 nationalities in total my family has, including USA .

A cousin of mine had visited USA 6 months ago and she wears turban ; she hasn't reported any hostility , on the contrary she said people treated her really nicely.

My daughter is going for univercity exchange program , she is heading to California .

Should I be concerned about the idiocracy levels in USA ?

I was planning to fly out in february for short break ; you mean to say some of you would prefer me not to ?

The sh1t gets so surreal , I have to ask myself ; Trump & Co can't be serious , can they ?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think we are going about this all wrong.

Ban politics instead.

The country would be much better off.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Install a Military Junta in Washington DC.

Won't that be fun?

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join