It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
source

Donald Trump tweeted today that he would ban all Muslim travel to the US, including tourists. His representative wouldn't comment on Muslims already living in the US legally.

Another thing that is not only wrong, but simply not possible, has been declared by the would-be President.

Trump press release
edit on 7-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Because further restricting the rights of the citizenry due to a terrorist threat is much less crazy.......and that is from the mouth of the current POTUS.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just what we need, while were at it why dont we put arm bands on the ones that are here

Anyone ever look at the state of the country and see just how close it mirrors Germany about the time Hitler came to power?

People were so desperate for someone to "DO SOMETHING" they voted in a monster

Im not an Obama fan, but im telling you now, Trump will make Obama look like a choir boy.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

So Trump should do it since Obama does it even though you don't like it?

Another scary and impossible nugget by good ole trump, the sad part is that people will agree with him.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

Because further restricting the rights of the citizenry due to a terrorist threat is much less crazy.......and that is from the mouth of the current POTUS.

I have not heard t he President say any such thing. However, "things you imagine the President said", is not the topic.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Nice straw man attempt there. That's not what I said is it?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_
For those who don't click on links:

Anyone else think he is a Progressive Stateist running to ensure Clinton's victory?

thehill.com...

In a statement from his campaign, Trump called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the United States until elected leaders can "figure out what is going on."

When asked by The Hill whether that would include Muslim-American citizens currently abroad, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks replied over email: "Mr. Trump says, 'everyone.'"

Trump is quoted in the statement as saying that a significant number of Muslims harbor a "hatred" toward America and as a result should be kept out of the country.

He backed that up with a poll by the Center for Security Policy, a think-tank that has criticized the role of Muslims in America.

That poll showed that one-quarter of Muslims living in America polled "agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as part of the global jihad" and that a majority think that Muslims in America should be allowed to answer to Shariah law.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine," Trump said.
"Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

edit on 7-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Um...... how do you tell someone is Muslim? Is that on their passport?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

As part of this plan, Trump has commanded a "New Manhattan Project" to invent and build the Muslim Detection Device (MDD.) The MDD will know whether someone is a Muslim. Whether Middle-Eastern, Southeast Asian, the deep cover IS Secret Agent "Ginger Corps", or a brand-new convert, the MDD will be able to detect any and all Muslims. The only weakness is false positives, as it runs entirely on a bacon scent detector. If no bacon is detected, it will be assumed the evildoer is Muslim. They could also be other undesireables, such as Vegetarians, Jews, or simply people who haven't eaten bacon recently. All will be denied entry into the US, and their families summarily executed. It's a small price to pay.

Let's make America Great Again! (Because according to Dr. Bankruptcy, it sucks now.)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do something, but not this.

If fight them we must, we must take the fight to them. On the ground, at the point of the knife.

Straight up, I don't want this to happen. I watched a couple of friends bury their only child because of these wars, and I want them to end.

But...

If it's necessary?

No mercy. None asked, none given. It's the only way it can be waged.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Tomorrow's headline: Trump: build a high wall around America.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: SpaDe_

I have not heard t he President say any such thing. However, "things you imagine the President said", is not the topic.

Oh, I thought this was an attempt to show how crazy Trumps statements are, so I figured I would give you something to gauge the level of crazy. Turns out it's not so crazy after all....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I love Trump he really knows how to stir a hornets nest with his radical thinking and people just can not have enough of him.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
again, I really wish I could believe what the man says wasn't just lip service.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Had the US not spent so many years trying to control the ME, this situation probably would not exist. It's made some serious enemies who are not going to back down since US meddling isn't going to end.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I love Trump he really knows how to stir a hornets nest with his radical thinking and people just can not have enough of him.

This is the most fun I ever had in politics.

Trump has them all shook up.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
again, I really wish I could believe what the man says wasn't just lip service.

I believe him.

He doesn't strike me as a liar. A show off and bragger, but not a liar.

Trump fights to win.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You think Trump is crazy now....

Wait a few day until he drops out of the race....then you will see crazy and he will blame it on his enemy's rather than his dumb ass rhetoric.

At least Trump is adding a little interest to the GOPs race of fools.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I tell you, people hate trump soo much that they can not stop talking about him, his way of thinking, the way he makes fun of speeches when doing his own, I think sometimes that he is just making a parody of politicians and politics.

Hell, if he still running by the time elections comes around even I will give him my vote just to make a statement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join