It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is freedom of religion still a right.?
Are there any rights anymore?
Did I miss the memo?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
again, I really wish I could believe what the man says wasn't just lip service.

I believe him.

He doesn't strike me as a liar. A show off and bragger, but not a liar.

Trump fights to win.

Yes but what he proposes is either unconstitutional, illegal or impossible.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

What did Obama have to do with the topic then?

Seems to me like you were trying to draw a parallel, either an attempt to down play what he said, or just get a Obama jab in for whatever reason.

So it was a parallel, well you disagree with what Obama said obviously and this is just as crazy so good to know you disagree with this.

edit on thMon, 07 Dec 2015 17:04:35 -0600America/Chicago1220153580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: reldra

I love Trump he really knows how to stir a hornets nest with his radical thinking and people just can not have enough of him.

So does Farrakahn

How is one form of radical unconstitutional rhetoric and different than another?

Im saddened at my conservative friends that give this man a pass on drivel such as this

This shouldnt be "entertaining"

People shoudnt be "happy" about things like this

You do realize this is the Colosseum , before the fall of Rome, do you not? "Pacify the Mob" and all that

The "Let them Eat Cake" line also comes to mind

link   
a reply to: intrepid

That is why I feel that he is just making fun of politics overall and after he get his fill of it he will drop out of the race.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
again, I really wish I could believe what the man says wasn't just lip service.

Sorry, I read that as you would be OK with a move like this, and you just hope he isn't lying about it.

Is that the case?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Had the US not spent so many years trying to control the ME, this situation probably would not exist. It's made some serious enemies who are not going to back down since US meddling isn't going to end.

But we brought those heathen savages US styled democracy and now look how they repay us...WTF!

Remember those ink stained fingers?
edit on 7-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

I tell you, people hate trump soo much that they can not stop talking about him, his way of thinking, the way he makes fun of speeches when doing his own, I think sometimes that he is just making a parody of politicians and politics.

Hell, if he still running by the time elections comes around even I will give him my vote just to make a statement.

The way he makes fun of the handicapped who write less than glowing things about him

The way he mocks the phsyical attributes of his opponents like a 3rd grader

The way he advocates for policies that fly in the face of the constitution

None of these things are endearing..........or FUN

This is not a game, this is the future or lack there of, of the country

What the hell has happened to the right?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: reldra

Because further restricting the rights of the citizenry due to a terrorist threat is much less crazy.......and that is from the mouth of the current POTUS.

I have not heard t he President say any such thing. However, "things you imagine the President said", is not the topic.

Oh, I thought this was an attempt to show how crazy Trumps statements are, so I figured I would give you something to gauge the level of crazy. Turns out it's not so crazy after all....

It doesn't turn out that way and you didn't give me anything to gauge it by.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If you look at the political figures that we have grown to see in our TVs all the time, they are not better than Trump, the only thing that makes Trump different is that he doesn't cater to political correctness and speak his mind, making him sound outrageous and crazy.

All the poster political figures are nothing but liars, fakes, corrupted with special interest money and they have not regards for what the America people wants once they get their trip to the political positions they are running for.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

None of these things are endearing..........or FUN

This is not a game, this is the future or lack there of, of the country

What the hell has happened to the right?

I really don't see how you could have missed the slide into extremism. We have been writing about it for decades here on ATS. btw....you ain't seen nothin yet.....
edit on 7-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

That is why I feel that he is just making fun of politics overall and after he get his fill of it he will drop out of the race.

and this should not be cheered on, this is not a game show, or reality TV

People who who make a mockery of the election process should be shunned back to the shadows..(this includes people IN gov as we speak, i advocate a full house cleaning)

Again this is the future of country, not "Honey Boo BOO"

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

And how do you know that all those poster political figures do not do the same behind our backs.

They are all human, dirty and corrupted.

link   
New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah."

Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women. Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension.

Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
www.donaldjtrump.com...

Pretty rational thinking, imo. We have a job to do. Determine the "why", understand the problem, evaluate the real danger and threat, then we can talk about opening immigration to muslims again.

We have halted immigration in the past many times. What Trump proposes is smart, but not very politically correct.
I'm starting to love this man.
edit on 7-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump is such a chump.... But in all fairness TV and politics seems to be entertainment for the masses sohe is doing his part

link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Yes but what he proposes is either unconstitutional, illegal or impossible.

No. It's called "ideological exclusion" and the US has a long history of implementing it against various countries, creeds, and beliefs. The Immigration Act of 1990 would need to be repealed or amended. The SCOTUS has ruled on multiple tests that Congress holds the plenary power to exclude aliens from any foreign country and for any reason they choose in matters of national security. The POTUS can't do it, but Congress sure can.
edit on 7-12-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's the frickin problem The candidates have been crap FOREVER that a clown has become preferred by some.

link   

If you look at the political figures that we have grown to see in our TVs all the time, they are not better than Trump, the only thing that makes Trump different is that he doesn't cater to political correctness and speak his mind, making him sound outrageous and crazy.

All the poster political figures are nothing but liars, fakes, corrupted with special interest money and they have not regards for what the America people wants once they get their trip to the political positions they are running for.

Not catering to what you think is PC should not make you sound outrageous and crazy. Making blanket statements that are impossible or illegal makes one sound outrageous and crazy.

link   

because people are so taken up by the side show that is Trump, his supporters arent even looking at anyone else seriously

There are plenty of other alternatives than Trump, who are VASTLY better.....and have the past voting record to prove it

The fatalistic mindset to the election is not any excuse for willful ignorance

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes

ETA: I'm widely on ATS' record regarding immigration. I feel America should have hung the "No Vacancy" sign across the board some time ago. This is a step in that direction...
edit on 7-12-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join