It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Poster political figures does it all the time, they play the Hollywood actors greatest role, for the entertainment of the masses, the only thing is that they make themselves look clean, god fearing, family loving but at the end they are all the same, deceiving the masses with well spoken speeches written by others.

People in America has been deceived and will keep been deceived because the poster political figures give them what they want.

Is time somebody brings the ugly side of politics into the new media.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It is refreshing to have somebody in the news talking about issues that our Good for nothing and butt kissing politicians do not dare to address

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
Yes but what he proposes is either unconstitutional, illegal or impossible.

No. It's called "ideological exclusion" and the US has a long history of implementing it against various countries, creeds, and beliefs. The Immigration Act of 1990 would need to be repealed or amended. The SCOTUS has ruled on multiple tests that Congress holds the plenary power to exclude aliens from any foreign country and for any reason they choose in matters of national security. The POTUS can't do it, but Congress sure can.

Yes, and I 100% agree with that for immigration.

My fear is that he will unilaterally lead by decree (like a Progressive Stateist on steroids) instead of congressional process.

link   
a reply to: intrepid

Exactly!!!!!!!!! he getting away with showing what politics had become, people still doesn't get it.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Poster political figures does it all the time, they play the Hollywood actors greatest role, for the entertainment of the masses, the only thing is that they make themselves look clean, god fearing, family loving but at the end they are all the same, deceiving the masses with well spoken speeches written by others.

People in America has been deceived and will keep been deceived because the poster political figures give them what they want.

Is time somebody brings the ugly side of politics into the new media.

If you want someone to show what the ugly side of politics are, and have it shown by the press, that is fine. But Trump is not a help to that. Trump is not showing any great truths. The man just says any crazy thing that pops into his head.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why U no like Trump ?

He's using 'liberal' logic.

I mean it works so well for gun owners.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It is refreshing to have somebody in the news talking about issues that our Good for nothing and butt kissing politicians do not dare to address

And who is the person you are seeing doing that? It is not Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can you imagine a face to face with Putin? "Vlad, you're fired." Then gets his neck broken. It's not even fathomable.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: neo96

Mind if we have a thread without off topic crap?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
Yes but what he proposes is either unconstitutional, illegal or impossible.

No. It's called "ideological exclusion" and the US has a long history of implementing it against various countries, creeds, and beliefs. The Immigration Act of 1990 would need to be repealed or amended. The SCOTUS has ruled on multiple tests that Congress holds the plenary power to exclude aliens from any foreign country and for any reason they choose in matters of national security. The POTUS can't do it, but Congress sure can.

Yes, and I 100% agree with that for immigration.

My fear is that he will unilaterally lead by decree (like a Progressive Stateist on steroids) instead of congressional process.

Because we are America we should be stupid. Allow our enemy in ?

Even help them settle in to this Country. 60 miles from my home was a slaughter.

So yeah, close the border to people that potentially want to harm us.

It seems like common sense to me.

link   

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! but also those crazy things are issues that no other politicians wants to address, he is bringing them to the table and forcing the presidential candidates to talk about them.

Trump is not politician he is an entertainer but his ways are attracting people because he dares to speak his mind.

That is what some do not understand, yes is cruel, crude, is horrible and raw, but is also the reality of the life we live today, cruel, crude, horrible and raw.

Sugar coating issues do not help resolve them.

edit on 7-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah."

Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women. Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension.

Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
www.donaldjtrump.com...

Pretty rational thinking, imo. We have a job to do. Determine the "why", understand the problem, evaluate the real danger and threat, then we can talk about opening immigration to muslims again.

We have halted immigration in the past many times. What Trump proposes is smart, but not very politically correct.
I'm starting to love this man.

I did already post the link to this in my OP. The Poll data he used is not a trusted source. iI am not sure why you are posting this again?
The Pew report doesn't say anything like that. It is here Pew report. Warning PDF
edit on 7-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh that is on topic, and it points out to the disconnect running rampant in politics.

People are flipping out because Trump wants to ban something, but they sing a different tune to that other topic.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I love how people jumped the 'gun' for the pun.

Trump has to become president first.

Well then the House has to create a BILL that get's passed on to the Senate.

Before it makes it to the presidents desk to be signed in to LAW.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh that is on topic, and it points out to the disconnect running rampant in politics.

People are flipping out because Trump wants to ban something, but they sing a different tune to that other topic.

I don't hear anyone wanting to ban the 'thing in that other topic'.

link   

Trump is a solutions oriented man, not a big kiss-the-donors'-butts smooth-talking politician type. He is extremely adroit at being able to see a problem, develop a solution, and convey that to us, the American People, in ways most of us can understand.

He sees through others' bs and calls them out on it. We aren't used to that in a politician. We are used to the bullsh*tters and liars and smooth talkers.

link   
Everybody is talking like he is a breathe of fresh air. More like a breathe of toxic air. If you want to see the disgrace of our country using nukes again, and see thousands of our soldiers coming home dead or impaired, then put him in office.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I actually do disagree with it when worded as it is in the OP.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Just what we need, while were at it why dont we put arm bands on the ones that are here

Anyone ever look at the state of the country and see just how close it mirrors Germany about the time Hitler came to power?

People were so desperate for someone to "DO SOMETHING" they voted in a monster

Im not an Obama fan, but im telling you now, Trump will make Obama look like a choir boy.

Well, there are actual neo-Nazi groups in America right now. So I'm not surprised that their ideas are being accepted in some parts of the electorate. Remember when Trump posted the false crime "statistic" graphic that came directly from a Nazi sympathizer?

We Found Where Donald Trump’s “Black Crimes” Graphic Came From Straight out of the white supremacist fever swamp

So I wonder what would happen if I traveled overseas? And a lot of people don't seem to understand that many other countries also use our "no fly" lists. What's supposed to happen with Muslim travelers then? This dude's an idiot.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96

I don't hear anyone wanting to ban the 'thing in that other topic'.

There are thousands of kinds of those 'things' and just one keeps being considered for a federal ban.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join