It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
First stop with importing Muslim oil and connecting your dollar with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I tell you what he may not be a seasoned politicians but he is a business man after all, the way our nation is run today you know that is run like a corporation.

Let see if he stays to the end or he will just drop out of the race.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
I love how people jumped the 'gun' for the pun.

Trump has to become president first.

Well then the House has to create a BILL that get's passed on to the Senate.

Before it makes it to the presidents desk to be signed in to LAW.

Thanks for the lesson , and not I can;t get this out of my head.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: SpaDe_
For those who don't click on links:

Anyone else think he is a Progressive Stateist running to ensure Clinton's victory?

If he were, what does that say about his conservative & Republican supporters? Because they sure seem to like his suggestions.
edit on 7-12-2015 by enlightenedservant because: originally had "what does that say for" as opposed to "what does that say about". typing too fast. grrrr....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
First stop with importing Muslim oil and connecting your dollar with it.

What in the hell are you talking about.....

That's "spoils of war" we stole that oil fair and square!!

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: intrepid

Oh that is on topic, and it points out to the disconnect running rampant in politics.

People are flipping out because Trump wants to ban something, but they sing a different tune to that other topic.

I don't hear anyone wanting to ban the 'thing in that other topic'.

I have. Lots of times, but hey that really isn't important.

Demagoguing Trump is, and his critics ACTING like their 'better' is.

link   
A true follower of Islam CANNOT be a US citizen according to the oath taken during the naturalization process. The theocracy (a govt) that is Islam cannot co-exist with the rule of law under the Constitution and occupy US territory where the US law is in effect.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Note: In certain circumstances there can be a modification or waiver of the Oath of Allegiance. Read Chapter 5 of A Guide to Naturalization for more information.

The principles embodied in the Oath are codified in Section 337(a) in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides that all applicants shall take an oath that incorporates the substance of the following:

Support the Constitution;
Renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;
Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
Bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and
A. Bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; or
B. Perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; or
C. Perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law.
The language of the current Oath is found in the Code of Federal Regulations Section 337.1 and is closely based upon the statutory elements in Section 337(a) of the INA.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

You know, US already has used nukes, you know we already have our loves coming back maimed and disable, is just that people forget and our government likes to hide the reality of what the conflicts in the middle east has done to our soldiers.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

so that's the kind of fence or wall Trump proposes to build

well, we could start by doing away with the K-1 Fianc'ee Visas, (the kind the SB woman murderer had which vetted her as a welcome immigrant to the USA)
because DHS and intelligence/police/FBI both passed her through immigration with no problems
(that is the vetting security that Obama devised & ordered for the flood of Syrians soon to come A100,000 strong)

the middle east also gets 100,000 temporary visas for university studies by Arabs/Muslims/et al each year in the US

by closing these Gates for terrorists to sneak in would help very little
because the terrorists might come a vacationers of which there are over 25 million per year from the world over

an electronic fence, with secure gates would be good but also be too restrictive... I am for on-site/empath/Profilers
to psychically sniff these no-good-terror Jihadi persuasion out

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And then all the Muslim countries boycott America

And then they don’t let Americans in their country

What a great idea Trump

Bankrupt the world

WWIII

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
A true follower of Islam CANNOT be a US citizen according to the oath taken during the naturalization process. The theocracy (a govt) that is Islam cannot co-exist with the rule of law under the Constitution and occupy US territory where the US law is in effect.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Note: In certain circumstances there can be a modification or waiver of the Oath of Allegiance. Read Chapter 5 of A Guide to Naturalization for more information.

The principles embodied in the Oath are codified in Section 337(a) in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides that all applicants shall take an oath that incorporates the substance of the following:

Renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;
Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
B. Perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; or
C. Perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law.
The language of the current Oath is found in the Code of Federal Regulations Section 337.1 and is closely based upon the statutory elements in Section 337(a) of the INA.

You are just wrong. If you were right, what do we do with all of the Muslims serving in the US Armed Forces?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

And then they don’t let Americans in their country

What a great idea Trump

Bankrupt the world

WWIII

Trump does have a bankruptcy hobby

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You know that is not going to happen, as per address last night the president didn't say anything about the wave of refugees from the middle east he is bringing into the US.

Neither about the number of visas issue to middle eastern people, I think he would not touch the issue of the "fiancé visas".

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You are just wrong. If you were right, what do we do with all of the Muslims serving in the US Armed Forces?

I get what you're trying to say, but do you really want to ask Trump supporters that question?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Is he ?

Anyone that identifies themselves by their RELIGION more than their nationality. Is a problem waiting to happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I get what you're trying to say, but do you really want to ask Trump supporters that question?

No. I should have thought first lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Works for me.

The world could use a break from terrorists.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Everyone,

Trump if elected will destroy us, possibly the whole world. I stand as a loud voice against Islamic extremism, however and the truth is; we must be vigilant and repel ALL forms of far-right extremism in ANY place it rises. I realize that Islamic extremism, and others, that infiltrate our society cause an over-reaction by the masses, thus begetting more extremism. This cycle could literally topple our nation and its freedoms, we do not; we can not, over react because we are upset!We cannot become so apathetic and disenfranchised that we throw the cards on the table and are willfully lead to the slaughter. Our freedoms are delicate and we must protect them, the balance that we have and differing opinions is beautiful, but could be taken down with such polarizing and divisive people. We must not elect trump

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

We know the answer to that one, after one Army officer went jihad in a military base, not a darn thing.

So I guess they will keep serving the nation until some get the call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join