It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Don't stress it man. Being Canadian I have been to the States numerous times, albeit on the coasts and Migh. The people are AMAZING. You're seeing the internet chatter of a SMALL portion of the populous.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Same, I've never really understood such patriotism, it's particularly rancid if you ask me.

I am also aware of your immigration stance and can understand the mentality.
I'm a little more liberal, but I don't like a piss take either.

I believe what you say for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Don't stress it man. Being Canadian I have been to the States numerous times, albeit on the coasts and Migh. The people are AMAZING. You're seeing the internet chatter of a SMALL portion of the populous.

Thanks intrepid .

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yet another claim from him that if elected he would do something he wouldn't have the authority to do.

I don't think he is that stupid so he must be lying again for votes.

Those that believe he can deliver on the lies might be stupid though.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Trump is nightmare. He’s a nightmare because we have so many naive, angry, easily influenced people who suckup anything he says like it’s gospel. He makes up total BS and people ignorantly cheer him on. He’s not in the race for President because he’s concerned about America. He’s in the race because he’s a self-serving, narcissistic, ruthless SOB bathing in his own shameless glory. Not to speak of being a tax-evading draft dodger. But who cares? Right?

There’s a Trump event on TV at the moment, and it’s disgusting. It sounds like clips I’ve seen of Nazi conventions prior to WWII, with people cheering on every angry, racist, self-promoting lie he makes up. It’s a whole convention hall full of ignorance, hatred and vengeance.

I’ve always felt lucky to have been born in the U.S.A., but if this is what our country is coming to, then it shames me to be an American.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

And so many feel and still feel that way about Obama and his bs rhetoric. The pendulum swings. You're disappointed today, others were that disappointed and more yesterday.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What country are you from if you don't mind saying? Also, I like the pic of your Avatar. Is that a pic of you or something else?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Trump doesn't really bother me but it's his supporters that bother me!!! If they aren't smart enough to see that Trump is just putting on an act;
they will believe anything...just like poor pathetic cultist.
edit on 7-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Whether or not Donald Trump can get elected, it's really concerning that there are so many frothy mouthed lunatics cheering this clown on. What does it say about the state of the American public when a guy who wants to "ban all Muslims" from entering the country, a religious zealot Manchurian Candidate and a guy who thinks the pyramids were built to store grain are leading among a field of a dozen GOP candidates?

It tells me that in the seven years since we elected a mixed race president with an Arabic name, a large number of conservatives in this country have whipped themselves into a frenzy of hate and stupid and if you dare call it for it is, you'll get a big pile of steamy hot political correctness dumped on you by the rest of the conservatives who are stuck trying to defend the nuts in their midst.

It's so bad that I'd gladly vote for Bush 43 over the GOP's top candidates.
edit on 2015-12-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What's it to you? Let them think what they will.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hmm. That's what they call in football a "screen play." It works too when called right.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

For a couple of months now Bush has looked like a decent alternative to the shower of s# the Grand Old Party is currently fronting...

Maybe that's the plan?

No one wanted another Bush, until the other troglodytes appeared.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I don't recall Obama espousing racist hatred, suggesting what amounts to concentration camps for ethnic groups, and I don't recall "his bs rhetoric" as you put it.

Personally, I think much of the blind hatred directed at Obama has been racist in nature. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: olaru12

What's it to you? Let them think what they will.

What are you talking about....I have no control over their thought processes. That's my concern...they support a misogynist, racist, person that mocks the disabled and they make excuses for his behavior. wtf!

you ok with that?
edit on 7-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If Trump pissed on the floor at a speech and got rightly condemned he would claim political corrections again.

Trumps rational to punish almost 2 billion people for the crimes of maybe 30 thousand (as Van Jones said on CNN, a death cult) are pretty bad.

Next he will say jail black people because crime statistics are so high amongst blacks

And he would still win the GOP primary going away!

Trump’s out of control and insane

It’s so bad it may be some kind of test for Americans.

Again to see how dumb they are to vote in such a crazy man

Even Dick Cheney condemned Trump

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If he’s going to blame ALL Muslims for this then he should blame all gun owners for the massive gun deaths in America

He wants to sacrifice people (innocent Muslims) but wont sacrifice a gun for a cause of crime reduction

The hypocrites like Alex Jones won’t condemn Trump for this while he goes crazy defending the 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That irony is EPIC.

The Climatephobe's,Bankerphobe's,CEOphobes,Christianphobe's,GMOphobes,Jewphobes,Gunphobes are trying to lecture the Islamphobes.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That irony is EPIC.

The Climatephobe's,Bankerphobe's,CEOphobes,Christianphobe's,GMOphobes,Jewphobes,Gunphobes are trying to lecture the Islamphobes.

That's a good one. Mind if I steal it from you?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: neo96

That irony is EPIC.

That's a good one. Mind if I steal it from you?

Feel free it's open source.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join