It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: forkedtongue

It has been documented for hundreds of years.

The problem is not the current intervention in the middle east, it is much older than that.

What a cop out....

But things were going along pretty good until we gave them a taste of this.....

www.youtube.com...

How would you feel if that was your home town?

You are the one copping out, it is clearly documented for hundreds of years, the place is a hell hole.

We did not create it, sure, our intervention did not help, but it is not the cause.

It was a hole before Columbus found the new world, it was a hell hole before the modern day intervention.

It has basically been a hell hole for all of recorded history, except for a very small period during Europes dark ages.

At which time it was like the Renaissance.

But that one little blip is just that, one little blip, in a long a tragic history, that predates modern times by hundreds of years, or even thousands, if you count all of recorded history, save that one little blip.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well I do not know if it was on purpose or not but, Trump seems to be now viewed as the next Hitler. I have to wonder, he can not be this stupid can he? So is somebody in the GOP making him look like a complete idiot? He has to know he has become repugnant to most of American society dooming him from winning a general election.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They shouldn't be living in the West in the first place, but closing the stable door after the horse has bolted is a bit late. I just hope everyone can continue to use air travel with complete assurance of their safety.

Personally, I can't. I don't even feel safe shopping any more.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

It was doing pretty good right when the Crusades happened. One could argue that even though the Europeans went home in the end with their tail between their legs, the damage that was wrought by the Crusades lead to the downward spiral in the area.

The west went in and carved the entire are up after the fall of the Ottoman Empire and created arbitrary borders, irrespective of cultures. Despotic puppet regimes were backed, toppled, armed and disarmed. Rebel factions were created, given weapons and then abandoned.

The West has been keeping the ME a crap-hole on purpose for the last 100 years. With all that oil, and the US dollar tied to it -- it's important that those countries don't become super powers on their own. We have a vested interest in keeping that area of the world in turmoil.

Besides, keeping it a rats nest of anti-American sentiment makes it the perfect boogyman factory. Need a new scary enemy now that the Cold War is over? Just shuffle some money and guns around and topple a dictator or two -- boom, you have a new terrorist organization!

That's a big part of it too -- we NEED an enemy, at all times. With the fall of communist Russia and the end of the Cold War, we needed a new enemy to justify our defense spending and American imperialism around the globe. Without the threat of Russia, why did America need to have bases and troops all over the globe anymore?

link   
If I have to make a choice between Hilary and Trump I'll take Trump.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Just what we need, while were at it why dont we put arm bands on the ones that are here

Anyone ever look at the state of the country and see just how close it mirrors Germany about the time Hitler came to power?

People were so desperate for someone to "DO SOMETHING" they voted in a monster

Im not an Obama fan, but im telling you now, Trump will make Obama look like a choir boy.
Well, Jews weren't blowing up Germans...That's the difference. Islam and Muslims don't want to be Americans, They want Global Islam...Sound Familiar? So which would you prefer, Islamic Nazism or Americanism?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
They shouldn't be living in the West in the first place, but closing the stable door after the horse has bolted is a bit late. I just hope everyone can continue to use air travel with complete assurance of their safety.

You are more likely to be killed at home by your own furniture:

Since 9/11, a total of 238 American citizens have died from terrorist attacks, or an average of 29 per year. To put that in some perspective, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the average American is as likely to be crushed to death by televisions or furniture as they are to be killed by a terrorist.

Link

I guess we should put a ban on foreign-made furniture. IKEA furniture is dangerous, putting it together has ruined a lot of marriages...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
If I have to make a choice between Hilary and Trump I'll take Trump.

If Trump knocks Bush out of the Election.

He will have done a great service for his Country.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You don't feel safe shopping? Violent crime, including terrorist attacks is at a 30 year low. You have a higher chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning than being harmed in an attack. If you're going to fly, your chance of being killed while driving to the airport is several times higher than dying while actually flying. Regardless of how the media portrays it, right now, today, you are safer than you have been at any time in the history of the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: forkedtongue

It was doing pretty good right when the Crusades happened. One could argue that even though the Europeans went home in the end with their tail between their legs, the damage that was wrought by the Crusades lead to the downward spiral in the area.

The west went in and carved the entire are up after the fall of the Ottoman Empire and created arbitrary borders, irrespective of cultures. Despotic puppet regimes were backed, toppled, armed and disarmed. Rebel factions were created, given weapons and then abandoned.

The West has been keeping the ME a crap-hole on purpose for the last 100 years. With all that oil, and the US dollar tied to it -- it's important that those countries don't become super powers on their own. We have a vested interest in keeping that area of the world in turmoil.

Besides, keeping it a rats nest of anti-American sentiment makes it the perfect boogyman factory. Need a new scary enemy now that the Cold War is over? Just shuffle some money and guns around and topple a dictator or two -- boom, you have a new terrorist organization!

That's a big part of it too -- we NEED an enemy, at all times. With the fall of communist Russia and the end of the Cold War, we needed a new enemy to justify our defense spending and American imperialism around the globe. Without the threat of Russia, why did America need to have bases and troops all over the globe anymore?

But you left out the reason that the west carved it up like that, which is very important.

The Ottoman empire, that had threatened Europe for hundreds of years.

The west had a choice, keep fighting them forever, or when they had the chance, make it so they would fight amongst themselves.

It really was that simple.

A long term solution to a long term problem that threatened Europe at home.

Solved, for the long term, by turning their inherent violent nature inwards, instead of West wards.

They were never going to stop invading or threatening to invade etc...

So the brilliant western leaders found the only long term solution that didn't involve constant threats to all of Europe.

Pretty brilliant honestly, well until turkey help create isis so they could destabilize the area enough to try and reinstate a caliphate again.

Hasn't been one since the Ottoman empire was broken up.

Until isis, if you actually count that as a true caliphate that is.

Still, brilliant long term fix to a long term problem for the west.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yes, statistically blah-blah.

Not much fun playing russian roulette though, is it?

Especially when you've been deprived of a voice all your life on the matter of mass immigration.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you guys cant see where all this is going then I dunno..

No matter who wins, the country will increase in division and hate....until.....

Theres no other way, sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yes, statistically blah-blah.

Not much fun playing russian roulette though, is it?

Especially when you've been deprived of a voice all your life on the matter of mass immigration.

I agree, why is it only western nations that must accept multiculturalism?

Because our culture is obviously more productive than any middle-aged, I mean middle eastern culture.

It should be our culture being forced onto them, so they can live in modern times instead of the 12th century.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker
If you guys cant see where all this is going then I dunno..

No matter who wins, the country will increase in division and hate....until.....

Theres no other way, sorry.

Sadly I agree.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Because our culture is obviously more productive than any middle-aged, I mean middle eastern culture.

It should be our culture being forced onto them, so they can live in modern times instead of the 12th century.

Why? What gives the so called superior culture the right to enforce it's way of doing things?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Why? What gives the so called superior culture the right to enforce it's way of doing things?
Why you ask? Because its the only way we can live Harmoniously in a modern future. But you're more than welcome to live where pretty much everyone is Muslim...Like...The Middle East

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Why would a superior and much more advanced culture, be forced against its citizens will, by their leaders to import an obviously inferior backward culture wholesale?

Unless the aim were to destroy it?

I don't know about you, but any culture that regularly kills gays, treats women as property and still burns witches has nothing to offer the west imho.

Seems pretty simple to understand to me.

Though it seems obvious they could learn a lot from us, like a woman being overpowered and raped by a man is not adultery, and even if it were, stoning her to death is still retarded.

the only thing these cultures have to offer the west is a clear example of how not to act.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you are so scared of Muslims that you want to ban them all from entering America, you are straight up a pansy.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Either way, I think the take away here is that Trump supporters should get rid of their televisions because even when they're not being crushed beneath them, they're being driven crazy by watching them.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How about we report the whole truth to that statement! The OP left out the rest of Trump's statement probably because the source was a left leaning rag!

Oh wait! So is mine! From the The New York Times:

Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump took his anti-Muslim rhetoric to a new extreme today (Dec. 7), calling for a ban on all Muslims entering the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

Does this shed some light on what he really meant? Ya see I happen to agree with what he says! Until we can figure out a way to properly vet anyone entering America then we are gonna have to play hard ball! When asked what prompted such a strong statement Trump said "death!"

Pax

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join