It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: somnum
If you are so scared of Muslims that you want to ban them all from entering America, you are straight up a pansy.

I am a pansy. Personally, whatever rmuslims are bringing to the table is not worth the 1/100000000000000000000000000000 chance they injure me. Thats called a cost / benefit analysis.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He's an obvious manchurian candidate, but be careful, enough impulse behind him and the guys really in power might find some heinous uses for him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If you are so scared of Muslims that you want to ban them all from entering America, you are straight up a pansy.

If I don't swim in waters that contain crocs am I scared or understand the obvious danger thus play it smart and dont?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker

I am a pansy. Personally, whatever rmuslims are bringing to the table is not worth the 1/100000000000000000000000000000 chance they injure me. Thats called a cost / benefit analysis.

Then better stop eating with spoons, stop using knives, stop driving, stop using airplanes, never swim in pools, stop cooking in the oven, never visit parks, don't walk on the streets, stop having sex...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

Um...

The Ottoman Empire was allied with the Central Powers in WWI ... and that side lost the war. The Ottoman Empire fell apart after WWI, and the West claimed the "spoils" and carved it up in odd ways. Suddenly your uncle in the next town is in another country and you can't visit him without "papers".

By the time WWI happened, the Ottoman Empire was on the way out anyway...they were practically broke. They weren't in any position to be a threat to Europe.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Are you kidding me?? How about because it IS OUR COUNTRY!! MY grandfather and uncle and a host of relatives and ancestors fought and died for America so we could have our freedom!! So every American could stay free and my children and their children, and the millions of other Americans who cherish their freedom would remain free!! And now you want to know why we want to enforce the laws in our land when you (anyone born outside of America) are a visitor in our country and now are going to itch and gripe about the place that is not even your home?!?!

Fine you have a right to complain, but DO NOT think for one second we are going to roll over and change our Western ways of doing things to return to the land of dark ages! That is just plain lunacy when we fought long and hard to get here!

If you want to come here and live then you should respect the way our culture embraces the freedom our country was founded on! You do not get to come here and threaten it's citizens and kill us and call us infidels because we do not believe the way you do!

Pax

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Um...

The Ottoman Empire was allied with the Central Powers in WWI ... and that side lost the war. The Ottoman Empire fell apart after WWI, and the West claimed the "spoils" and carved it up in odd ways. Suddenly your uncle in the next town is in another country and you can't visit him without "papers".

By the time WWI happened, the Ottoman Empire was on the way out anyway...they were practically broke. They weren't in any position to be a threat to Europe.

At the moment, but just like "the sick man of asia" would rise again and they knew it.

That is why it was divided up the way it was.

Only to the uneducated eye does it seem accidental.

What better way to crush it for good?

You can't name one.

And you can't name a single good reason it was divided up as it was,other than the one I stated.

It wasnt done by accident, it was done by design.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

If I don't swim in waters that contain crocs am I scared or understand the obvious danger thus play it smart and dont?

If you equate Muslims with crocodiles you are a pansy.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJanon

originally posted by: mwalker

Then better stop eating with spoons, stop using knives, stop driving, stop using airplanes, never swim in pools, stop cooking in the oven, never visit parks, don't walk on the streets, stop having sex...

Are you saying if I dont let Mohammad in my country I can not use an oven? That muslims invented sex?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mwalker

I'm saying that if you are that scared of getting murdered by a terrorist, you should start getting scared of a whole lot of stuff that is more probable that will happen to you, before you encounter a terrorist in your life, if ever. In other words, your fear is hysteria.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If you equate Muslims with crocodiles you are a pansy.

I equate the chances of danger, and trying to mitigate risk as a survival strategy.

It is a fact terrorists are hiding amongst the Muslim migrants.

Therefore, I would not allow a single one I can't be reasonably sure is not a terrorist in, period.

Just as I would not swim in waters with crocs in them.

I did not equate anything.

Nice attempt at deflection? ??? No, nor really, it was pretty weak in fact.

If that is the best you have, it means your argument is weak, and without merit.

Therefore you tried to change the subject.

If I have to spell it out like this to you in the future, I'm sorry my friend, but the kiddy table is over there--------->

Now run along while us grow folks talk like adults, about adult things, where we may disagree, but can share our reasons why in an adult manner, we have no time for games.

Pats little Timmy on the head, aren't the little ones so adorable!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I have to agree, I like Japan, I like it because there are aspects of the culture from diet to thinking etc that I feel Improve me. In Japan I try to be more Japanese, respect their ways. People coming to your nation to change it is called invasion and it really is that simple, you don't need guns or bombs either when granted a right to vote, i'm a very serious liberal but NOT when faced with a challenge to those ideals, we fought for everything from Gay and Women rights, freedom to be who we wish to be...

I can't disagree with stopping a wave of people who by belief and vote would slowly erode those things again, religion takes generations to subdue and you can ask any Amer Indian about that, we sit here now in a War on Drugs countless people jailed and those first Fanatics that founded this country, many still haven't changed... A large influx of religious thought right now of the more extreme variety would be terrible...

We'd be handing the world over to the Communist Nations that instilled Atheism because they can function in a modern way and China is advancing past us so quickly it's ridiculous, this is a precarious time, the populace of the USA IS winning a battle against superstition right now... That battle is guaranteed to be lost if we drift so much as a degree back the other way...

Literally, literally this is the first time in US history Liberal has the numbers over Conservative and Science and Evolution over superstition....

Somehow there is INTENT here to reduce the USA the other way and whomever is doing it is smart, using the Progressive side" to make it seem racist and backwards to confront this... but it is PLAIN AND OBVIOUS which way the voting on many issues from Crime and Wage to Military Spending and much more will flow if you add even 1-2 Million people of a Fundamentalist voting nature to the fray... it's all up with cheap labor, lack of education spending, continued wars including things like the War on drugs etc, etc...

So we sit here with "Progressives" literally fighting for this...

But I ask myself....

Who wants MORE anti abortionists, who wants more Religion, who wants more 3rd world wage labor, more of the war on how I choose to use my mind, to be tougher on crime? Give less to the people?

I say... it's the Same people bombing them and causing the exodus in the first place... and none of them are Progressive in any sense of the word. People who want like the Koch brothers to make America hot for cheap labor, same people who sell bombs, same people who make "for profit" prisons etc etc et al...

Don't be duped.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yeah, a grown up worrying about something that is less likely to kill you than Ibuprofen! You're the embodiment of an adult, that's for sure!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm saying that if you are that scared of getting murdered by a terrorist, you should start getting scared of a whole lot of stuff that is more probable that will happen to you, before you encounter a terrorist in your life, if ever. In other words, your fear is hysteria.

Why do you insist it must be fear?

I thought we cleared your misunderstood position with my swimming analogy.

It called prudence.

Making smart decisions doesn't necessitate fear as a prerequisite.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Why do you insist it must be fear?

I thought we cleared your misunderstood position with my swimming analogy.

It called prudence.

Making smart decisions doesn't necessitate fear as a prerequisite.

It's obviously fear because you're being so hyperbolic with the threat that all Muslims represent. You can try and dress it up all you want. Hell, I'm not a fan of that religion. You're scared.

link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: paxnatus

I have to agree, I like Japan, I like it because there are aspects of the culture from diet to thinking etc that I feel Improve me. In Japan I try to be more Japanese, respect their ways. People coming to your nation to change it is called invasion and it really is that simple, you don't need guns or bombs either when granted a right to vote, i'm a very serious liberal but NOT when faced with a challenge to those ideals, we fought for everything from Gay and Women rights, freedom to be who we wish to be...

I can't disagree with stopping a wave of people who by belief and vote would slowly erode those things again, religion takes generations to subdue and you can ask any Amer Indian about that, we sit here now in a War on Drugs countless people jailed and those first Fanatics that founded this country, many still haven't changed... A large influx of religious thought right now of the more extreme variety would be terrible...

We'd be handing the world over to the Communist Nations that instilled Atheism because they can function in a modern way and China is advancing past us so quickly it's ridiculous, this is a precarious time, the populace of the USA IS winning a battle against superstition right now... That battle is guaranteed to be lost if we drift so much as a degree back the other way...

Literally, literally this is the first time in US history Liberal has the numbers over Conservative and Science and Evolution over superstition....

Somehow there is INTENT here to reduce the USA the other way and whomever is doing it is smart, using the Progressive side" to make it seem racist and backwards to confront this... but it is PLAIN AND OBVIOUS which way the voting on many issues from Crime and Wage to Military Spending and much more will flow if you add even 1-2 Million people of a Fundamentalist voting nature to the fray... it's all up with cheap labor, lack of education spending, continued wars including things like the War on drugs etc, etc...

So we sit here with "Progressives" literally fighting for this...

But I ask myself....

Who wants MORE anti abortionists, who wants more Religion, who wants more 3rd world wage labor, more of the war on how I choose to use my mind, to be tougher on crime? Give less to the people?

I say... it's the Same people bombing them and causing the exodus in the first place... and none of them are Progressive in any sense of the word. People who want like the Koch brothers to make America hot for cheap labor, same people who sell bombs, same people who make "for profit" prisons etc etc et al...

Don't be duped.

I always considered myself an independent, but if you are a liberal, I may just be a liberal, because you called it exactly how I see it.

Well said!

link   

Openly rejecting, indiscriminately, a whole religion a whole culture, is dangerous, it creates a wide range of problems, from economical, to political, would greatly damage geostrategics and ultimately generate more hate. That is not prudence, that's embracing ignorance.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am about as scared of muslims as getting stuck by lightning. But I will not walk outside during a storm with a golf club nor will I let muslims into my country. Neither are worth the small chance I am harmed. Sorry man.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yeah, a grown up worrying about something that is less likely to kill you than Ibuprofen! You're the embodiment of an adult, that's for sure!

It is very likely to kill some American, on American soil, that would have otherwise not died.

That isn't fear, that is prudence.

Sure my risk is small, and yours, individually, but it is a certainty at least 1 American will die In America if we let even one terrorist in.

Once again not fear.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: somnum

Thing are worse than Death...

The Terrorism is just that "terror" it gets a reaction.

But that's not the real issue, the real issue is the populations belief systems and how they vote, what they work for dollar wise, how well they go along... Take Monsanto for example, people that for to school for biology know what is up... People who pray likely won't.

It's Amazing what Science can do in regards to controlling people of they are illiterate in the fields and don't even believe in it in the general populace.

It's all a brilliant ploy, the left has been drafted into supporting a goal of reducing the capacity to understand what is going on in the world, the distraction alone does wonders, people are already to worn and busy debating bs to even deal with the reality while being given an illusion of winning some civil rights battles but in the end it's obvious to me it's just the continued numbing down of every one.

Getting the left to support low wage workers, religious fundamentalist voters, the turn back from science in school to religion.... some one is a Genius but it's not those falling for it lol

It's a DEMOCRACY the rules reflect the education and beliefs of the people. Be careful who you decided should come and vote, particularly when the same people who you hate and oppose the beliefs of are the same ones bombing those people into coming here in the first place... The Trap here is obvious. It's blatant reverse psychology.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join