It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to the US

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Donald Trump is a fascist.

Earlier he said he wanted a database of all the Muslim's in America and that each Muslim would have an ID card to identify them as a Muslim. Now he's saying he doesn't want any Muslim's at all. That's 25% of the entire world! What's next? They're just too dangerous, lock them all up in mass prisons! Too many for mass prisons, start killing the most dangerous of them...still too many, start killing all of them. 'Protect' America from these dangerous Muslim's!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJanon
a reply to: forkedtongue

Openly rejecting, indiscriminately, a whole religion a whole culture, is dangerous, it creates a wide range of problems, from economical, to political, would greatly damage geostrategics and ultimately generate more hate. That is not prudence, that's embracing ignorance.

If you continue I will no longer engage you and your childish meandering.

I did not once do any of the things you just claimed.

I don't care who the migrants are, if they were Buddhist monks immigrating and Buddhist monks were causing terrorist attacks I would say the same.

If they were Irish and the Ira was doing it, I would say the same.

If they were canadian, and Canadians were doing it, I would say the same.

The fact is, at the moment it is muslims.

Next year it might be taoist folks from norway, the point is, this is Islamic centric at the moment to ignore that is idiocy incarnate.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what's sad is it's already unofficially a policy as far as getting Visa's fromIslamic nations

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mwalker

Using lightning falsely supports your argument, because if you are true to your words on avoiding any small chance of harm, you would have to stop eating or you will choke, you would stop taking baths or you will drown and showers as well or you will slip. All of those are far more probable that dying by a terrorist attack.

...even deers are statistically more dangerous. Let's get them all out of the country!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To answer your point. I don't like conservative Christians. But I'd have to admit I've absolutely gone off my rocker if I wanted them banned from the country. I don't see them very different from many Muslims. Ignorant of science, reactive, conservative, etc. More likely to be gun owners, which in turn means they're more likely to go on a mass shooting, which in turn has killed tons of people.

Ok guys. Let's ban all guns then. They're way more likely to kill you than Muslims. Let's not swim with crocs! I assume anyone that's supporting the ban on Muslims will support this, right?

Guys?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: somnum
To answer your point. I don't like conservative Christians. But I'd have to admit I've absolutely gone off my rocker if I wanted them banned from the country. I don't see them very different from many Muslims. Ignorant of science, reactive, conservative, etc. More likely to be gun owners, which in turn means they're more likely to go on a mass shooting, which in turn has killed tons of people.

Ok guys. Let's ban all guns then. They're way more likely to kill you than Muslims. Let's not swim with crocs! I assume anyone that's supporting the ban on Muslims will support this, right?

Guys?

Um no, I am pro gun.

Not swimming with crocs

I don't support a ban on Muslims, I support stopping immigration from the middle east and most of africa ( there are Christian and Muslim terrorist types there at the moment ) until we can be reasonably sure they aren't radicals.

If we can properly vet them, and they intend to become Americans, hell I will help them off the boat and carry their bags to the taxi for them.

But that isn't what is being proposed or done by the administration.

They are positive terrorists are mixed with the migrants, and care more about bringing them in then their primary job, keeping Americans safe.

The president isn't charged primarily with bringing in migrants, his first and foremost responsibility is ensuring, that Americas are safe.

If he can do that and bring in immigrants, ok.

But that isn't what he is doing.

He is ensuring Americans will die, in the name of bringing in migrants.

Americans have already died because of his policies.

If even 1 American is at risk, then sorry about the immigrants luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Using lightning falsely supports your argument, because if you are true to your words on avoiding any small chance of harm, you would have to stop eating or you will choke, you would stop taking baths or you will drown and showers as well or you will slip. All of those are far more probable that dying by a terrorist attack.

...even deers are statistically more dangerous. Let's get them all out of the country!

Thats great but I said nothing of the sort.

What I have said, is I will not walk through a storm with a golf club bc it is not worth it. The economic utility I could gain from walking through the rain with a golf club is minuscule. There is nothing in it for me. The juice isnt worth the squeeze. Cost benefit analysis. I eat bc I like to and I need to to survive. Eating provides me with a lot of utility. Muslims provide me with nothing but the small chance I or someone I care about is hurt. Muslims provide me with very little utility and I will therefore risk much less to avail myself to it. Holy crap man this isnt complicated. Are you doing this on purpose?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwalker

Thats great but I said nothing of the sort.

What I have said, is I will not walk through a storm with a golf club bc it is not worth it. The economic utility I could gain from walking through the rain with a golf club is minuscule. There is nothing in it for me. The juice isnt worth the squeeze. Cost benefit analysis. I eat bc I like to and I need to to survive. Eating provides me with a lot of utility. Muslims provide me with nothing but the small chance I or someone I care about is hurt. Muslims provide me with very little utility and I will therefore risk much less to avail myself to it. Holy crap man this isnt complicated. Are you doing this on purpose?

It is my position, that we were trolled.

Just stop feeding them

We both clearly explained our positions, there is no other conclusion a rational mind could come to.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So you're suggesting we seed Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia with Rent-A-Centers to resolve this problem? That's an interesting Rube Goldberg solution to things, I have to admit.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Why? What gives the so called superior culture the right to enforce it's way of doing things?

The right of self defense. That includes physical defense and defense of identity. IMO, if someone is coming to America to change America, they should be booted to the ass on their way back to wherever they came from.

Now, if you're referring to the foreign nations responsible for this, then I agree with you. Until and unless America is attacked, we should completely allow these countries to be at their own devices. I warn you though, that would include staying totally out of it the next time a Saddam Husein decides to gas thousands of Kurds, or invade a neighbor, or commit any other atrocity... after all, what gives any western country the right to interfere in internal affairs of these countries?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJanon

Ever consider that number is so low because of what we have done thus far since 9/11 to protect our country! Now you think that it is so unlikely for us to get hit with a terrorist attack again what does that number increase too when we just open our door and say 'welcome, give me your tired, your poor, your evil minded murderers!! Are we supposed to say We will give you love, freedom and free education, free health care, jobs and when you get pissed off, it's okay just kill us or blow yourselves up and take as many Americans with you as possible!! After all you are my neighbor! And i love and TRUST everybody that's my neighbor'!! Give me a break!! But since you have the $40,000,000 dollar crystal ball, and i among a few others seem to be over reacting why don't you tell us how you are gonna separate the chafe from the wheat! Unless you just don't believe there are people who really want to kill us! In the mean time ya'll can be neighbors but in their homeland NOT mine!!

Pax

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hahahahaha okay i have nothing else to say except when all else fells turn to levity!! Thank you for that!

Pax

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So, I was planing to visit my sister in NYC, and now I will not be able to?

#BanTrump

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Donald Trump is a fascist.

Earlier he said he wanted a database of all the Muslim's in America and that each Muslim would have an ID card to identify them as a Muslim. Now he's saying he doesn't want any Muslim's at all. That's 25% of the entire world! What's next? They're just too dangerous, lock them all up in mass prisons! Too many for mass prisons, start killing the most dangerous of them...still too many, start killing all of them. 'Protect' America from these dangerous Muslim's!

It's interesting no?

We have all been strung up into this multicultural philosophy and it is the reason, the great almighty reason why we should let in more Muslims.

But then in the numbers comes some truth.

25% of the world?

I would think if one valued "diversity", believed in multiculturalism, respected the beliefs of others... ANY religion that had reached 25% of he world would be an alarm button.

Where is the diversity in getting behind a religion some of whose members are terrorists, a large portion are highly intolerant of others and that come with unarguably a highly specific set of rules "everyone" else is supposed to follow would be something quite scary to anyone who believes in "Diversity" and Multiculturalism"

I think when any philosophy reaches 25% of the world that's about the appropriate time to close some doors to it because I actually really DO like diversity and I don't see where the frackin hell on Earth i'll find any if current trends persist.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Trump hit with bipartisan backlash after pushing to ban all Muslim immigration

Donald Trump’s proposal to ban all Muslim immigration into the US, including that of tourists, was met with an immediate and massive backlash from across the political spectrum.

Republican presidential candidates moved quickly to condemn their party’s frontrunner, with Jeb Bush describing Trump as “unhinged” and Lindsey Graham calling on everyone seeking the presidency to denounce the plan. Even former vice-president Dick Cheney, as the Republican establishment began to chime in, told a conservative radio host the call “goes against everything we believe in.”

“Donald Trump today took xenophobia and religious bigotry to a new level,” Graham told the Guardian in an interview shortly after Trump unveiled his proposal.

'I. Don't. Care': Trump brushes off horrified reaction to his Muslim ban
edit on 12/8/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Even Dick Cheney thinks Trumps ramblings are moronic, and that's saying something!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Even Dick Cheney thinks Trumps ramblings are moronic, and that's saying something!

And next poll Trump's numbers will be up. Book it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Think they'll tear down his buildings in Dubai and such?

Trump Only Loves Rich Muslims Who Give Him Money

But there’s one type of Muslim Trump really loves: The ones that make him big bucks. You see, if a Muslim can show Trump the money, then all those concerns he has with Muslims go right out the window of his private jet as he jets off to the Gulf to cash in.

For example, Trump loves Hussain Sajwani, head of the Dubai luxury real estate company Damac Properties. Trump has called the Muslim Sajwani a “good friend” and a “great man,” among other accolades. And in May 2014, The Donald even flew off to Dubai to spend time with his Muslim friend as they announced the massive real-estate project they were teaming up to create in that Gulf state.

And when I say massive project, I mean Trump-style “yuge!”

More at the source.

Oh, and told ya the Saudi princes would be exempt

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Obama's a Muslim. Maybe, Trump should impeach him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Can't tell if trolling or really bad at telling jokes...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join