It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

With Obama leading the jackboots...
Who will they be coming for?

The Jackboots I have seen in this thread are not Obama followers, let me guess Huckabee or Cruz.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
MEMBERS OF THE GROUP JUST EXECUTED 14 AMERICANS AND SHOT EVEN MORE. ISIS is not the only terror group out there, nor are they the only terror group trying to form the Caliphate.

Hell, all these terrorist groups are in direct competition with each other on who can kill more to look the biggest/baddest of them all.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In your rant you actually believe that we Americans need to get used to having terrorist around us because looking for them will incite resentment within those good people that have nothing to do with terrorist but practice the same religions, right? or I miss something.

Can Your U.S. Citizenship Be Revoked, yes it can!!!!!

Membership in Subversive Groups:
Falsification or Concealment of Relevant Facts

The Denaturalization Process Denaturalization, in which a naturalized citizen is stripped of his or her citizenship, is a process that occurs in federal court (typically in the district court where the defendant last resided) and follows the standard rules of federal civil court cases. As such, it is not an immigration case even though it affects immigration status. Naturalized citizens found to be in violation of the terms of citizenship must leave the country. Children granted citizenship based on their parent's status may also lose their citizenship after that parent has been denaturalized. - See more at: immigration.findlaw.com...

immigration.findlaw.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

honestly, i expect quite a few more between now and Nov.
i also expect many more pissed off people in the U.S.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nah, we are safe, remember is not such thing as terrorist cells in America and ISIS is not more danger to us than global warming.

Yes I believe it could happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Who here doesn't think there is an extremely High probability that there will be another one of these Radical Muslim Terrorist attacks between now and the New Year?
Be honest.

Now is not the time to put our heads in the sand (or wherever) we need to be aware and prepared...not make apologies and excuses.

I would say there is a great possibility, I think some will also be stopped by US Security. I make apologies or excuses to or for no one, but for some in this thread to try and take the protections and freedoms of the Constitution, from a group because of their faith, is inexcusable.
edit on 12/6/2015 by BubbaJoe because: brain faster than fingers

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more,” Farook explained, “but he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.” 

So I guess he is on ATS too

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

The Jackboots I have seen in this thread are not Obama followers, let me guess Huckabee or Cruz.

So what national position of authority does Huckabee hold?
Did Cruz suddenly become a general?
Or are you speaking of a future that we won't see until 2017.... or well after?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"...and Daddy confesses too!"
How does Daddy-o think Israel will simply disappear within two years?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Are we going to allow the government to investigate and act against people that have not committed a crime just because of their faith or personal beliefs?

If those religious or personal beliefs include the destruction of our country. Then absolutely.

This woman needs to be put on a plane TONIGHT. Calling for the destruction of our country or being a member of a conspiracy group who wishes to destroy our country is TREASON.

So, yes. Let her be charged and appropriate actions taken, but instead of killing her, because TREASON is a capital offense, let's play nice and put her on a plane.

(If this is true. I have a problem believing anything anymore.)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

What if those people are born and bred in the US of A?

anyone who harbors, influences, condones, comforts, or aids in any way any terrorist in the U.S., that kills or attacks with intent to kill, maim, or cause fear in the U.S. of their own free will. U.S citizen, or not their new address should become

ADX Supermax Prison
Fremont County, Colorado.

if a woman any suitable Supermax Prison for for women.

and i'm even for the death penalty if the circumstances warrant it.
you can not sit by and let someone kill people and do nothing about it family or not. even if it's just as little as picking up the phone.

edit on 6-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

So what national position of authority does Huckabee hold?
Did Cruz suddenly become a general?
Or are you speaking of a future that we won't see until 2017.... or well after?

The Jackboots in this thread have wanted to remove constitutional protection from Muslims, and no I do no see Obama doing that, but I also do not see this great war on Christians that they fear so much. Their beliefs have pretty much "unofficially protected" in the past, just these days we (atheists, agnostics, and other faiths) do not want to see christian symbols, hear christian songs, or be forced into Christian prayer on or at state financed or sponsored events.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Are we going to allow the government to investigate and act against people that have not committed a crime just because of their faith or personal beliefs?

If those religious or personal beliefs include the destruction of our country. Then absolutely.

This woman needs to be put on a plane TONIGHT. Calling for the destruction of our country or being a member of a conspiracy group who wishes to destroy our country is TREASON.

So, yes. Let her be charged and appropriate actions taken, but instead of killing her, because TREASON is a capital offense, let's play nice and put her on a plane.

(If this is true. I have a problem believing anything anymore.)

Please find me a source of her calling for the destruction of our country.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe he knows something that we don't, I am sure that he will be squeezed into reveling why he said that.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: aorAki

What if those people are born and bred in the US of A?

anyone who harbors, influences, condones, comforts, or aids in any way any terrorist in the U.S., that kills or attacks with intent to kill, maim, or cause fear in the U.S. of their own free will. U.S citizen, or not their new address should become

ADX Supermax Prison
Fremont County, Colorado.

if a woman any suitable Supermax Prison for for women.

and i'm even for the death penalty if the circumstances warrant it.
you can not sit by and let someone kill people and do nothing about it family or not. even if it's just as little as picking up the phone.

As long as it goes through the US Court system, and the constitution followed, I have no problem with this.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Burn their connections to the ground? Make them "examples"?

How do propose we do that? Do we violate their right to due process and "make them examples" even if they are not guilty of any crime?

You're treading dangerous ground there.

Haven't you heard?

We do it the Christian way, like reverend Pat Robertson said, by everyone getting guns & permits and "then we can get rid of them Muslims."

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: introvert

Since 1968, ICNA has worked to build relations between communities by devoting itself to education, outreach, social services and relief efforts.

If this is true I have no problem retracing (and regretting) my comment. But I'm afraid I will need their definitions of "education, outreach, and social services". I know what I mean by that, but I don't know what they mean by that. I am someone who has always assumed the best in people. I don't anymore.
edit on 12/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

so if it turns out momma Farook belongs to a group that promotes the killing of U.S. citizens,
and sat up stairs playing with the baby, knowing that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were making bombs downstairs in the garage singing jihad songs, ...your all for a change of address?

seems counter to all your other posts.

edit on 6-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Please find me a source of her calling for the destruction of our country.

In the first place, I'm not sure I even believe this story. In the second place if you don't believe people who are members of a group who wish to replace our government with a Muslim caliphates are dangerous, then I can't help ya Bubba.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think what bothers me about that picture, is the part that says "Prayer while coming out of the closet".

Let's hope it's a small closet, shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join