It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I guess in THIS case, too many bombs....was a good thing. Police may be alive today, because of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Momma got HALF of the mysterious foreign bank deposit to Farook.

Bank records show $28,500 deposit to Syed Farook's account two weeks before the shooting, source says

EXCLUSIVE - A $28,500 deposit was made to Syed Farook’s bank account from WebBank.com on Nov.18, some two weeks before he and his wife Tashfeen Malik carried out the San Bernardino massacre, a source close to the investigation told Fox News Monday.

On or about Nov.20, Fox News is told Farook converted $10,000 to cash, and withdrew the money at a Union Bank branch in San Bernardino. Afterwards, in the days before the shooting, there were at least three transfers of $5,000 that appear to be to Farook’s mother.

www.foxnews.com...#

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

So the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Hardly surprising.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So it comes from the CSP? just been reading about them.
Strings being pulled and you guys are falling for it all.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

I honestly don't know why your taking flak for that comment.

It's not like you went on a shooting spree killing 17, and injureds 20 some odd more. Then rigged your home, and garage with explosives to take out cops, and other first responders because 'allah' told you too.

edit on 8-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We must Defend Our Country Against All Enemies
Foreign and Domestic.
That Includes SYMPATHISERS

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join