It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

you are moving along because you do not have a foot to stand on nor the capacity to effectively attempt to counter what is the truth. All good as I could care less. I am sure that you fit the narrative of the one who would turn the other way and let people get killed based on PC leanings. YOur last two posts were copy/paste, a picture and...nothing of substance. That's ok though I am not here to convert.

Thanks for being what is wrong with the country, turning a blind eye and not trying to add to the narrative.

Merry Christmas!

I said I would be on my way because your post has very little content to actually address. All you did was throw a bunch of loosely-related things together in a rant.

Then after I concede and try to move along, you post this personal attack against me that assumes you know who I am, what I've experienced and say that it is people like me that turn a blind eye when people are dying.

Not only is that arrogant and presumptuous, it's unintelligent.

So forgive me if I choose not to roll in the # pile with the pigs.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No he is advocating that justice be done because of her disclosed ties to terrorist! Stop defending this heinous crime and the people associated with it....To say this is because of their faith and compare that to Christians is ill informed and out of touch! Their "faith is tied to their radical ideology" We are speaking about RADICAL ISLAMIST!! Not all Muslims!

Pax

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

a reply to: [post=20118835]BubbaJoe[/post

I believe there are people in our country that would like to replace our government with a Christian theocracy, since I am not a Christian, should they be fair game for me as well?

And I believe you are mistaken about that. There may be a few fundamentalists, but not enough to make a difference, except the three who are currently running for office, and I doubt any of them will be elected. Two of them are from the same state.

What am I mistaken about? The three that are running for office, tells me that the Dominionist movement might be even larger than I thought. But you didn't answer my question, because folks that follow radical islam should open up attacks against all muslims, should thoughts and acts of radical christians open up attacks against all christians? I follow neither of these religions, how are those thoughts any different?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I have presented more than the current administration has. Personal attack? Oh please....if you want to say you have an opposite opinion you need to stand up and answer to what you feel is right.

I am not assuming anything. I am using the little that you are saying. This is a thread about terrorism and you post pictures of Cosby and O'Donnell. Like I said, what is wrong with this country is simply having the ability to talk about issues and find a solution.

As far as personal attacks though, thanks for calling me a pig who rolls in #....real mature and takes a lot of thought. Only good thing is that no Muslim extermist would join me. I have friends who follow Islam that love a BLT from a restaurant.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm done, man.

The entire reason I posted that Cosby gif was to symbolize the disgust I felt at it's utter absurdity. To elaborate any further would require breaking T&C's and I don't feel like increasing the staff's workload this evening.

As far as personal attacks though, thanks for calling me a pig who rolls in #....real mature and takes a lot of thought.

It's a metaphor, for god's sake. Though to understand it, it would require.....thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The way some people are carrying on in this thread you really deserve to lose your rights....this is an emotionally charged witch hunt completely based in fear...... You guys are being played like the suckers you are......

FFS calm and think rationally

You are calling for action without due process ....how long do you think it will be until you find yourselves under that stick you are waving.......... Unbelievable....

(post by Monger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The way some people are carrying on in this thread you really deserve to lose your rights....this is an emotionally charged witch hunt completely based in fear...... You guys are being played like the suckers you are......

FFS calm and think rationally

You are calling for action without due process ....how long do you think it will be until you find yourselves under that stick you are waving.......... Unbelievable....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This right here. Folks the constitution applies to all Americans, not just those you agree with.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Excuses...like the current admin. This thread was to simply connect the fact that there were terror ties to the young man that the MSM, as well as Obama, can not admit.

The issue is that this cannot be resolved with a meme....or a gif.

Require thought....the subtle 'put downs' are childish and making sure to let admins know to monitor is also childish.

I have tried to engage in a thought provoking debate and you simply say I have no thoughts.

There is no winner or loser. Just 14 dead and countless injured because a FAMILY of Muslims, not a lone wolf, killed innocent people. If you do not think that needs a discussion then you are correct, we are done here.....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Excuses...like the current admin. This thread was to simply connect the fact that there were terror ties to the young man that the MSM, as well as Obama, can not admit.

The issue is that this cannot be resolved with a meme....or a gif.

Require thought....the subtle 'put downs' are childish and making sure to let admins know to monitor is also childish.

I have tried to engage in a thought provoking debate and you simply say I have no thoughts.

There is no winner or loser. Just 14 dead and countless injured because a FAMILY of Muslims, not a lone wolf, killed innocent people. If you do not think that needs a discussion then you are correct, we are done here.....

You have made some pretty wild accusations in this thread with nothing more than spurious sources. Others in the thread have made some pretty shocking comments, including one who is supposedly a moderator here on ATS. The current administration has called this a terrorist act, and it is being investigated as such by the FBI, do I count on that keeping me safe, no. To call for the indiscriminate deportation of US citizens based on their faith, is at best, irresponsible, at the worse, inexcusable for those that support the constitution.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I don't remember calling for deportation. I said we are at war with Radical Islam and we need to take a closer look at home. The families were involved.Putting out ideas to discuss are not wild accusations.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

I don't remember calling for deportation. I said we are at war with Radical Islam and we need to take a closer look at home. The families were involved.Putting out ideas to discuss are not wild accusations.

Not sure it was you calling for deportation, I am trying very hard to not paint with a broad brush. The male shooter's brother was a decorated US military veteran according to a report I read, while I agree that the father's comments were out of line, and I am not sure about the mother's attachment to this organization, but overall, I would agree that your family knows more about you than most.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I wonder how long it's going to take before the citizenry get tired of bureaucratic inaction and take matters into th
eir own hands

how much will you take?

I'm curious..

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Americans need to come together as one against these people and all extremists that want to kill, by shunning. That does not infringe on the constitution and is very effective. Beginning with CAIR, stop giving them interviews.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If there's clear evidence they have a connection to radical Islam, yes they should be investigated! I also think families who have sons or daughters who commit a terrorist act should also be investigated. The majority of families have aligned religious beliefs and also political affiliations. The belief in radical Islam is no different.

I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with the extremes people are willing to go beyond that approach.

I notice that there has been no mention of treating white supremacists and their families in the same way. From the UK looking in I can see no difference between the two as far as danger to the average US citizen is concerned. Well there is one difference, the danger from the white supremacists has been and as far as I can tell still is much higher! Presumably some folks can live with white terrorists but not brown ones......

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=20118835]BubbaJoe[/post

I believe there are people in our country that would like to replace our government with a Christian theocracy, since I am not a Christian, should they be fair game for me as well?

And I believe you are mistaken about that. There may be a few fundamentalists, but not enough to make a difference, except the three who are currently running for office, and I doubt any of them will be elected. Two of them are from the same state.

What am I mistaken about? The three that are running for office, tells me that the Dominionist movement might be even larger than I thought. But you didn't answer my question, because folks that follow radical islam should open up attacks against all muslims, should thoughts and acts of radical christians open up attacks against all christians? I follow neither of these religions, how are those thoughts any different?
that you think anyone running for office in the united states are fundamentalists shows you have no idea what a fundamentalist is. You threw a label. you mouth words you do not understand.

It is a tale
Told by an idiot,
full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is all going exactly to plan.

So easy to fool the average man (or woman).

Get the pitchforks out. Lock up the Muslims. Drop moar bombs. BOOTS ON THE FACKING GROUND NOW!

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

You guys in this thread are the reaction. Well done. You've killed us all.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just really don't know anymore.... i have to admit, there is a certain "Let's just act with such a finality, to finally end this all"... almost like a WW2 - Hiroshima style - but, the constitution DOES stand firm for us all, and we should for it. We ARE a nation of laws. It hits close to home being first generation German, some of the "brown shirt" comments, but where is the balance.... what do you really do, when everything looks like an egg in a carton, and only one is a bomb... crack them all? Or, just wait....? I have two (19 and 20) yo kids... i don't want this future for them... hell, i remember no privacy fences...
I admit, i don't see an answer easily...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Breaking NEWS:
Pipe bombs at conference Center slaughter site were meant to explode remotely in order to kill first respondents.
THIS is an ISIS tactic.

They think they failed to explode because terrorists may have taken the wrong remote.
edit on 7-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just read this also. I was wondering if that was the case as they had made to many for it to not work correctly.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join