It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group that has ties to Radical Pakistani Group

Mommy knows best. I guess this is why the MSM has been trying to paint the wife as the leader of the assault but seems that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

The mother of the man who with this with kiiled 14 last week has ties not only to a US led pro-Caliphate group but she has ties to radical Islam in Pakistan. The entire family is lying at this point folks. ALL of them.

CAIR is defending, once again, people who have ties not to a religion but to Radicalization.

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.

Farook’s affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks’ apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Rafia Farook last summer by ICNA’s sisters’ wing.

Though ICNA has not been named as a target in the ongoing investigation into Wednesday’s attack, the group has been associated with many others who have engaged in terrorism or plotted to do so.

Al-Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki has spoken at the group’s events. He spoke at an ICNA event in Baltimore in 2002, though the group has said that al-Awlaki was not radicalized at that time. Al-Awlaki exchanged emails with Nidal Hasan, the Army major who killed 13 people in a terrorist attack at Fort Hood in Nov. 2009. Al-Awlaki was killed by a U.S. drone strike in 2011 in Yemen.

This ties back to Hasan....and he was tied to the others....

Looks like Trump was right again....

Link to source.
edit on 12/6/2015 by Blaine91555 because: edited in link

UPDATE

AAANNNNDDDD...here comes Dads confession...

dailycaller.com...

Additionally, the father claims Farook was “obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more,” Farook explained, “but he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

So the father told him that ISrael would be gone soon also....Man, this is the family we want in the US.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-06T16:15:17-06:000417 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-06T16:15:34-06:000434 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Doesn't surprise me, but can you link your source?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group that has ties to Radical Pakistani Group

Mommy knows best. I guess this is why the MSM has been trying to paint the wife as the leader of the assault but seems that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

The mother of the man who with this with kiiled 14 last week has ties not only to a US led pro-Caliphate group but she has ties to radical Islam in Pakistan. The entire family is lying at this point folks. ALL of them.

CAIR is defending, once again, people who have ties not to a religion but to Radicalization.

Rafia Farook, the mother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, is an active member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), a Muslim organization that promotes the establishment of a caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami.

Farook’s affiliation with ICNA was revealed on Friday when MSNBC and other new outlets scoured the Farooks’ apartment in Redlands, Cal. An MSNBC reporter found a certificate of appreciation presented to Rafia Farook last summer by ICNA’s sisters’ wing.

Though ICNA has not been named as a target in the ongoing investigation into Wednesday’s attack, the group has been associated with many others who have engaged in terrorism or plotted to do so.

Al-Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki has spoken at the group’s events. He spoke at an ICNA event in Baltimore in 2002, though the group has said that al-Awlaki was not radicalized at that time. Al-Awlaki exchanged emails with Nidal Hasan, the Army major who killed 13 people in a terrorist attack at Fort Hood in Nov. 2009. Al-Awlaki was killed by a U.S. drone strike in 2011 in Yemen.

This ties back to Hasan....and he was tied to the others....

Looks like Trump was right again....

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

I am sure there will be a nice spin on this at some point though....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You can read the ICNA's response to this at their website.

NEW YORK, NY (December 5, 2015) – The Islamic Circle of North America is repulsed at attempts by some in the media to link the suspects of the recent attacks in San Bernardino to the organization’s women’s division. Certain media sources reported that a certificate of appreciation from ICNA Sister’s Wing addressed to the mother of one of the suspects was found in the home during a search on Friday.

ICNA Sisters Wing is the women’s division of ICNA, which strives to provide Islamic classes and seminars to women of all races and backgrounds. All attendees of these educational programs receive certificates of appreciation at the conclusion of these classes.

Source

I'd be very careful before we condemn a woman because of her faith and her connection to the killers.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yep:
www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

On Twitter, San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook followed several accounts associated with Muslim Brotherhood, including the official accounts of Free Syrian Army and the Syrian Revolution Network.

PJMedia’s Patrick Poole found that, while Farook never seemed to tweet from this account, several of the 11 accounts he followed were institutional Twitter accounts with ties to large Islamic organizations in America which have controversial histories and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and other Islamist movements.

It is significant that Farook followed what many in American media would call “mainstream” Islamic organizations, rather than some of the more notorious ISIS-affiliated social media feeds. While these groups have the patina of respectability and often condemn terrorist events in the United States, many rationalize terrorism abroad as legitimate resistance or have, as their goal, the implementation of Islamic law in America.

CAIR is the Muslim Brotherhood
www.washingtontimes.com...

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11. The directive was produced in 2011 and outlines administration support for political reform in the Middle East and North Africa, according to officials familiar with the classified study.

The directive outlines why the administration has chosen the Muslim Brotherhood, which last year was labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates as a key vehicle of U.S. backing for so-called political reform in the Middle East.

The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ship her ass to Pakistan and start a federal monitoring program against CAIR. This crap has gone on long enough. It is time to stop worrying about feels and emotional sensibilities and start defending the citizenry from this bullcrap.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Burn their connections to the ground? Make them "examples"?

How do propose we do that? Do we violate their right to due process and "make them examples" even if they are not guilty of any crime?

You're treading dangerous ground there.
edit on 6-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mother was a member of Muslim Brotherhood?

LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ship her ass to Pakistan

Is she an American citizen? Does she not have the right to due process, or do we just shove her on to a plane?

This crap has gone on long enough. It is time to stop worrying about feels and emotional sensibilities and start defending the citizenry from this bullcrap.

Isn't the very reaction we seem to be witnessing on this issue based on "feels and emotions"?

It's an emotional reaction to fear.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sorry, here is a link...

dailycaller.com...

I read it on a few different sites to make sure it was not BS and sure enough here is a pic tying her to the group...Now, why was this not taken from the home either? I mean, it shows me again that the US government knew, not to be implicated, but knew about this cell.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is also evidence to suggest that the wife was also a member of the Pakistani Intelligence Agency ISI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
remember that CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a couple of terror related cases.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Both dangerous and neither justifiable without some extraordinary evidence linking her to extremism.

This is akin to the 7 Steps To Kevin Bacon...

But I don't know Kevin Bacon no matter what links we may have.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

All attendees of these educational programs receive certificates of appreciation at the conclusion of these classes.

I wonder what she was being "educated" about.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

Boy, that's racist, bigoted, Islamophobic, and stupid. That being said, I totally agree.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Very dangerous and irresponsible thing to say.

It's a very sad that we have turned our backs to the constitution, the inalienable rights it lays out for EVERY individual, and how it has become popular to talk in such a manner. It's that very mindset that put people on trains.

And you are, in fact, advocating for just that sort of reaction.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm advocating for common sense protectionism. Providing comfort to America's enemy is illegal. If that's unconstitutional, take it up with the SCOTUS because they've blessed the laws in the past.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Stop with the lies!

You are deviating from the official MSM / Government narrative!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join