It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you are an Islamic follower living in the US and have respect for the laws of the land, have not reason why to change them and are comfortable following them and have not ties to terrorist organizations and neither those that think that America should become an Islamic state by force, intimidation and death, you have nothing to worry about.

Sadly in America is a growing number of Islamic followers with ties to terrorist groups that think otherwise, if you meet one or know one make sure you do your American duty to report them, I would with not problem at all.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I could support throwing out people who supported ISIS overtly and there is concrete proof of it but people can support a theoretical theocracy as many, many Christians do in the US.

You know sort of like Israel

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It’s not clear this group advocates particularly for ISIS

Just because they want a caliphate doesn’t mean they admire or support ISIS

A Caliphate is just an Islamic Pope before he was defanged by the secularists

MEMBERS OF THE GROUP JUST EXECUTED 14 AMERICANS AND SHOT EVEN MORE. ISIS is not the only terror group out there, nor are they the only terror group trying to form the Caliphate.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So much for the family members on the male terroris side, and the truth keeps coming forward.

But then again we kind of knew this one too.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that the FBI is looking into whether the mother of one of the San Bernardino attackers knew anything about the shooting in advance.

"Obviously it's something that we're looking at very, very closely," Lynch told NBC's "Meet the Press," when asked about what the woman may or may have not known before the massacre.

www.aol.com...

No wonder the family members went ahead and got themselves lawyers, that now are trying to push a conspiracy angle or red flag

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If you are an Islamic follower living in the US and have respect for the laws of the land, have not reason why to change them and are comfortable following them and have not ties to terrorist organizations

Are we going to allow the government to investigate and act against people that have not committed a crime just because of their faith or personal beliefs?

That's like the IRS targeting conservatives because of their political beliefs. Was that acceptable to you?

and neither those that think that America should become an Islamic state by force, intimidation and death

So now we are advocating for thought police?

Sadly in America is a growing number of Islamic followers with ties to terrorist groups that think otherwise, if you meet one or know one make sure you do your American duty to report them, I would with not problem at all.

edit on 6-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

All the family members linked to any terrorist in the US committing acts of crime should be stripped of any American citizenship and send back to their countries of origin.

What if those people are born and bred in the US of A?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You guys are insane!

I cannot believe I am in a thread on ATS where it is not only acceptable among the membership to talk in such a way, but that it is also popular.

...not only that, but one of them is a moderator.
It's scary that these extremists on this forum are wishing to do exactly what those they cry against have done.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can someone actually tell me WHAT technically constitutes a terrorist cell?

Do Two (or Three) (or four) terrorists with ties to an international terrorist network, who are working together and supporting one another in achieving their mission constitute a terror cell?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Anybody that has ties to terrorism and is found to have information of the planning of terrorist act and denied them causing the death of innocent people, have only one place to go, Jail, for life when they are America born.

We do have laws in America after all we are a nation of laws.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Willtell

It’s not clear this group advocates particularly for ISIS

Just because they want a caliphate doesn’t mean they admire or support ISIS

A Caliphate is just an Islamic Pope before he was defanged by the secularists

MEMBERS OF THE GROUP JUST EXECUTED 14 AMERICANS AND SHOT EVEN MORE. ISIS is not the only terror group out there, nor are they the only terror group trying to form the Caliphate.

I’ve supported from day 1 a BOOTS ON THE GRUND attack against ISIS....Not every jihad group in the world

That’s not going to happen

You're country supports many of them in Syria

Anyway read what I said

Just because someone supports a Caliphate in theory doesn’t mean they support ISIS

ISIS is the enemy now

You try to fight everybody like George Bush and you'll end up creating another mess

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone actually tell me WHAT technically constitutes a terrorist cell?

Do Two (or Three) (or four) terrorists with ties to an international terrorist network, who are working together and supporting one another in achieving their mission constitute a terror cell?

I honestly do not know, but I would be of the opinion that a lone wolf could be a terror cell, if they were hell bent on committing terrorist acts.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Okay. So wouldn't this family of two (possibly 3 or 4)...with direct ties to ISIS, be considered an ISIS terror cell?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Okay. So wouldn't this family of two (possibly 3 or 4)...with direct ties to ISIS, be considered an ISIS terror cell?

I understand where you are going, not sure of the definition of direct ties, this is a very iffy situation, the male is a natural citizen, the female naturalized, the Constitution still needs to play a role here, not for them obviously, but for family members. Some are advocating starting down a very trecharous slope. I actually agree with a couple of other posters, this is a very odd/scary thing to see among admitted Constitutionlists.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We're at war, whether we want it or not. Whether it was all a set-up, false flag, U.S. backed, U.S. started...blah blah blah.

We had terrorists since Kutb in Egypt, we made more, they attacked, they made more, we attacked, we responded, they responded, they grew, we responded, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

So now here we are, at WAR with a literal Caliphate. Dunno how we got here exactly. But we're here.

So now we're gonna enter a different phase. And I say take no prisoners with this bunch of Salafists. They won't stop. We CAN'T stop.
edit on 6-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Burn their connections to the ground? Make the "examples"?

How do propose we do that? Do we violate their right to due process and "make them examples" even if they are not guilty of any crime?

You're treading dangerous ground there.

brown shirts and clicking boots in our future

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Burn their connections to the ground? Make the "examples"?

How do propose we do that? Do we violate their right to due process and "make them examples" even if they are not guilty of any crime?

You're treading dangerous ground there.

brown shirts and clicking boots in our future

Happy to see I am not the only one having these visuals.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

With Obama leading the jackboots...
Who will they be coming for?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

How can you say this without knowing all the facts? And no matter how much you think you may know, you don't, and no matter how above it all you think you are, you're not. Not when you can post bullsh#t like this.

What you said here and in other posts inn this thread epitomizes perfectly what's wrong with this country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

Son don't kill people yet, Israel will be destroyed within two years, nice American dad all round...lol

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Who here doesn't think there is an extremely High probability that there will be another one of these Radical Muslim Terrorist attacks between now and the New Year?
Be honest.

Now is not the time to put our heads in the sand (or wherever) we need to be aware and prepared...not make apologies and excuses.

edit on 6-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join