It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It is not if it is a matter of finding out. She got an award from a CAIR supported, Islam support group that has ties which if Bush was president(or CLinton for that matter...he reacted after the USS Cole) there would be an announcement when it occurred.

After 9/11, the country was confused...lost...and we had leaders who gave us hope. The next terror attack on US soil happened on Obamas watch.

He wants brown shirts but once to enforce Sharia and not the Constitution.

The facts are all here. This is not conspiracy. We have people who communicated with known ISIS supporters while in the US, FBI planes were in the area days before the attack and now we find out there is a straw buyer, mom was a sympathizer and dad wanted Israel gone too. The wife is tied to money and Saudi just like many times before. Through in Paki ties(where OBL was) and this is crazier than a Clancy or Brad Thor novel.

If these two were card carrying NRA and visited the local Methodist church the US government would already be kicking in doors.

Why have warrants not been served on the local mosques. You see, Putin does not care. ISIS and AQ hide in mosques and in the US and ROE outside the US, we cannot touch them. He sent them to the 99 virgins. Turkey shot down a fighter. Do we already forget the airliner and Paris.

FOLKS.....we are at war!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Really? Your reply to that was Bill Cosby? Maybe if you want to put a pudding pop in a passed out intern but that is not what this thread is about.

Please, dissect and counter that I said? Or maybe you will follow that up with a Rosie O'donnell meme or something from the View....

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-06T18:30:12-06:000612 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I am at a lost as to how to respond. Your post does not really contain any actual information that I feel is worth debating, and the entire thing seems to be an incoherent rant.

Let's summarize:

9/11
Muslims
brown shirts
sharia law
ISIS
FBI
Israel
Saudi
Pakistan
Tom Clancy
NRA
Putin
99 virgins
Turkey
Paris

and....

War.

How do I respond to such a jumbled mess? I guess I'll just be afraid and wait to be drafted in the next war. Good luck comrade.

edit on 6-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If there's clear evidence they have a connection to radical Islam, yes they should be investigated! I also think families who have sons or daughters who commit a terrorist act should also be investigated. The majority of families have aligned religious beliefs and also political affiliations. The belief in radical Islam is no different.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If there's clear evidence they have a connection to radical Islam, yes they should be investigated! I also think families who have sons or daughters who commit a terrorist act should also be investigated. The majority of families have aligned religious beliefs and also political affiliations. The belief in radical Islam is no different.

I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with the extremes people are willing to go beyond that approach.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Does anything you posted have any basis in facts?..

Or is it all "tinfoil wearing" nonsense.

link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Worrying is the administration doing the investigation.
They called the Ft. Hood shooting workplace violence. The dude shouted 'Allah Ahkbar' as he shot people in the head.

link   

HAHAHAHAHA....thanks for that Rosie pic. I think that will be a great AR target next weekend.

9/11 - the opening salvo on US soil
Muslims - A group of radicalized people who are not perverting a religion but enforcing it ideology as it was intended
brown shirts - some odd Nazi reference someone else used but shows gun control does not work and people will blindly follow charisma
sharia law - it is here
ISIS - I prefer ISIL...with lemon
FBI - complacement and infiltrated. they were in SB days before the attacks but the MSM or current admin says no idea
Israel - a group living where they were from and trying to work with people in a country who were not there to begin with (Palestine)
Saudi - back door deals and support of terror
Pakistan - nothing else to say...ISI
Tom Clancy - fact sometimes is stranger than fiction
NRA - the ones our government and media are blaming
Putin - someone who said screw PC and did something when his COMRADES were killed
99 virgins - all of jihd johns problem and a bitch aint one...
Turkey - support of ISIS/ISIL
Paris - bent over and look what happened. Europe has been invaded...

any other questions or just some more memes?
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-06T18:42:10-06:000610 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

All based on fact. It is up to the general consensus to use a little critical thinking and stop getting the news from the Daily show os some such. Not saying you do but if you look at history you can this is 1000's of years of war. This is nothing new.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Na, I'm good. I took your post as some nutty rant and I believe you have solidified that assumption. You just threw a bunch of crap together and called it a post.

I'll move along.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: BubbaJoe

so if it turns out momma Farook belongs to a group that promotes the killing of U.S. citizens,
and sat up stairs playing with the baby, knowing that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were making bombs downstairs in the garage singing jihad songs, ...your all for a change of address?

seems counter to all your other posts.

If she is a legal US citizen, the rules of law here in the USA must be followed. If we allow our own courts to openly violate our law, we are screwed. Yes I know it happens, but if a "Change of Address" is to occur, our laws need to be followed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So Obama wanting to instill Sharia law in America is fact, where is the proof?

Not too insult but that sounded an awful lot like a drunken rant...sorry if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

you are moving along because you do not have a foot to stand on nor the capacity to effectively attempt to counter what is the truth. All good as I could care less. I am sure that you fit the narrative of the one who would turn the other way and let people get killed based on PC leanings. YOur last two posts were copy/paste, a picture and...nothing of substance. That's ok though I am not here to convert.

Thanks for being what is wrong with the country, turning a blind eye and not trying to add to the narrative.

Merry Christmas!
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-06T18:54:10-06:000610 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Please find me a source of her calling for the destruction of our country.

In the first place, I'm not sure I even believe this story. In the second place if you don't believe people who are members of a group who wish to replace our government with a Muslim caliphates are dangerous, then I can't help ya Bubba.

I believe there are people in our country that would like to replace our government with a Christian theocracy, since I am not a Christian, should they be fair game for me as well?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

the reason for this is that in speeches he talks about how much the Muslim community has furthered the US. Islam is about Sharia. If you agree with Islam in America you will support Sharia.

I am simply trying to connect dots. Not drunk yet.....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

theoretical theocracy

Not familiar with this term. Please explain, since so "many, many" Christians are, I think I need I need the story. Links if you have any.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That one still get's me that the president didn't even considered that it was a terrorist attack, because the Terrorist killer as I still think it is, was an officer in the army. But you see this was done to eliminated the fact that it could be terrorist extremist among the military.

All the incidents of violence that includes extremism are ignored as terrorist attacks, because most of the perpetrators and killers are Islamic extremist that happen to be citizens.

link   
These days, it's often hard to distinguish truth, lies, and rampant speculation. The old saying of "Seeing is believing" is just no longer true. Things that once could be used as evidence can now, for the most part, be manipulated and faked easily.

Distrust (both unwarranted and warranted) is a fast way to kill any relationship, and that holds true for the relationship between citizens and their governments too. The fact this distrust exists in the first place is a sign our system needs to change.

link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: [post=20118835]BubbaJoe[/post

I believe there are people in our country that would like to replace our government with a Christian theocracy, since I am not a Christian, should they be fair game for me as well?

And I believe you are mistaken about that. There may be a few fundamentalists, but not enough to make a difference, except the three who are currently running for office, and I doubt any of them will be elected. Two of them are from the same state.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join