It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Great find!!!!!! and then people still apologizing for the many terrorist that now are not only American citizens but living among us, they will not think two times to kill any of us infidels.

The America we used to know and trust is not more, anybody could be a terrorist waiting to get the right time for martyrdom.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All the family members linked to any terrorist in the US committing acts of crime should be stripped of any American citizenship and send back to their countries of origin.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

I'm advocating for common sense protectionism. Providing comfort to America's enemy is illegal. If that's unconstitutional, take it up with the SCOTUS because they've blessed the laws in the past.

You're advocating for a witch hunt against people because of their faith,violating their right to be innocent until proven guilty and due process.

Where is the common sense in that?

If we do that, how do we stop that from spreading to, let's say, Christians? If we set the precedence, it opens the door for others groups to be target as well.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We are talking about Islamic terrorism the one that massacre 14 people in San Bernardino.

Do not derail the topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's hard to believe families of terrorists act like they had no knowledge of their family member having any sympathy
for radical Islamists. The majority of families in the U.S. have table discussions over different beliefs over one thing or another. When someone has an extremely strong belief in something, they usually can't keep it hidden from family members. Even if they are hiding it, I'm sure simple statements are blurted out during discussions that would raise a red flag among family members.

He made his feelings known among workers in his work place. but not to his family members? I find that very hard to believe. These families know better than to come out and say he supported ISIS. If they did, they know they themselves would be on a watch list and be a focus of investigations.

I'm with some of the other poster's here. It's one thing to come to this country for a better life, but to hide behind our constitution when there's evidence of ties to radical Islam is simply outrageous! If they are a threat to American citizens they should be stripped of citizenship and deported. Don't come here and spew your radical Islamist ideology in hopes that Islam takes over our way of life. Doing so is treason against the country they call home!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I honestly don't give a goddamn flip. It's time for some extremism to occur among the sane citizens of the US. My version of extremism removes them from America, their version of extremism removes us from the living... which is dangerous and which one is justifiable?

Very dangerous and irresponsible thing to say.

It's a very sad that we have turned our backs to the constitution, the inalienable rights it lays out for EVERY individual, and how it has become popular to talk in such a manner. It's that very mindset that put people on trains.

And you are, in fact, advocating for just that sort of reaction.

Except we would be preserving the Constitution in the end since radicals want Sharia Law to supersede the Constitution.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Where is there an enumerated right of association with terrorist groups?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

We are talking about Islamic terrorism the one that massacre 14 people in San Bernardino.

Do not derail the topic.

If my points are off base, you should easily be able to counter them. Please do. I think I brought valid points to the table that are clearly on topic.

By the way, what you posted is called an appeal to emotion logical fallacy. I understand the emotions and tension created by the recent events, but we must set those emotions aside and think logically before we start down the road to allowing people to be tyrannized because of their faith.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nice find. I hope they burn all of their connections to the ground. Make an example out of them and begin the cleansing of Islamic radicals from the US.

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Burn their connections to the ground? Make the "examples"?

How do propose we do that? Do we violate their right to due process and "make them examples" even if they are not guilty of any crime?

You're treading dangerous ground there.

If you're living in the very country you decide to act against, then I have no problem making an example of you.

Yes...burn their connections to the ground. And yes, make an example out of them. You're welcome to take on whatever meaning you want from those statements.

Tired of the kid gloves approach and ready for someone with authority to actually do something about it and stop worrying about being PC.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That is the problem the alliances are not to America if the family members even if they are not following their radical members are keeping this information to themselves, knowing that it can could cause or prevent the death of many innocent people, to me keeping it to themselves makes them as guilty as the killers.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Logical analysis leads to a particular connecting thread between all of these attacks on civilians around the globe, though. It has been the appeal to emotion that has castigated anyone who has the balls to identify that connecting thread. The people connected with these groups are the problem and society MUST make difficult choices to reach a solution.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Where is there an enumerated right of association with terrorist groups?

There isn't one, of course, but that's obfuscation.

No matter, you still openly advocated for "extremism" that "removes them from America" and have completely shrugged-off my concerns about the inalienable, god-given right to due process and constitutional protections.

Why don't you define your "extremist" plans for me?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Is not about emotions, is about the reality that an ugly side of those believe manage to massacre 14 people.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If you're living in the very country you decide to act against, then I have no problem making an example of you.

If they act-out, they have committed a crime or act of terror and should be dealt with. We are talking about people who have not committed any crimes yet.

Yes...burn their connections to the ground. And yes, make an example out of them. You're welcome to take on whatever meaning you want from those statements.

Tired of the kid gloves approach and ready for someone with authority to actually do something about it and stop worrying about being PC.

You guys are insane!

I cannot believe I am in a thread on ATS where it is not only acceptable among the membership to talk in such a way, but that it is also popular.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Deportation of those with ties to terror supporting organizations, just as I said in my first post in this thread. You called that extreme, so I embraced the qualifier.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Logical analysis leads to a particular connecting thread between all of these attacks on civilians around the globe, though. It has been the appeal to emotion that has castigated anyone who has the balls to identify that connecting thread. The people connected with these groups are the problem and society MUST make difficult choices to reach a solution.

By difficult choices you mean violating constitutional protections to justify a religious with hunt.

Believe me, I have no problem understanding exactly what you are meaning.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There was a plaque in the house too that I posted on the original topic

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It’s not clear this group advocates particularly for ISIS

Just because they want a caliphate doesn’t mean they admire or support ISIS

A Caliphate is just an Islamic Pope before he was defanged by the secularists

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
9/11 happened and killed 3000. This was in 2001. This was the start of the war in the US. Nothing else happened till the next terror attack occurred in 2009. Ft Hood. There have been multiples since then. 100's of arrests....

Any questions???

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
AAANNNNDDDD...here comes Dads confession...

dailycaller.com...

Additionally, the father claims Farook was “obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more,” Farook explained, “but he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

So the father told him that ISrael would be gone soon also....Man, this is the family we want in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join