It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys In Turkish/Syrian borders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
I love how people try to paint this in different shades of gray.

You can not it is black or white.Terrorist or not terrorist.

These people will not play nice the only way to deal with them

is to plant them in the ground.If they hide in a school bomb the hell out of it.

Keep killing them till the come no more. You might say that this is inhumane.

And it is but it is playing by their rules.

Doesn't take long for people to jump on the "fight terrorism with terrorism" shtick, huh? If you really think it's ok to bomb schools like you just typed, what makes you any different from them? How can you claim they're wrong and worthy of death when you advocate the same things they do?

Or to put it another way, how is your suggestion any different from what their recruiters say? They point at all of the "collateral damage" and "bugsplat" civilian murders the West commits, then use that as justifications to do the same things.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They were in Syria. Innocent my bung hole.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

That goes without saying.

If I were to have my way, the United States would be out of the ME. If not totally, certainly militarily.

Saudi Arabia? Sorry, you're on your own. Israel? Sorry, you're on your own. ...and so on, right down the list. Enough of our blood, and treasure has been spent to the accomplishment of damned little.

As for oil? There are oil reserves in north america that can be exploited.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grayghost

So to combat them, you become them. ...and proceed to renew the cycle of hate for more generations to come.

Good solution.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For the doubters wanting Russia's proof;

www.zerohedge.com...

They ain't making this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

www.zerohedge.com...

No but zerohedge does.

Nothing linking Edrogen to isis oil... go figure.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

People is ISIS controlled areas work for ISIS of they and their families are killed. Even they were not, what do think civilians in occupied areas do? Sit around all day and starve? You know how during WW2 Jews made equipment for the Nazis along side French, Danes, Poles and every other conquered people? You do not get a choice. You work or you die.

Exactly.

The kind of war that Daesh has been fighting is as abhorrent as one could imagine, forcing Syrian to fight Syrian. For 5 years this has been going on, all the while the west has continued to demonize Assad as if he has some kind of option when it comes to clearing the area. Now as Russia has stepped in and changed the balance back to the legitimate government all we continue to hear is the demonization of Assad/Russia.

The people driving the trucks may simply be doing their jobs, but this does not change the sad fact that they are now with the enemy. How many have been forced to take up arms? How many have simply taken the money to fight? I understand sympathizing with how horrible being faced with that decision would be, I also understand compromising to do all you can to protect/feed your families.

All of this comes back to how are these mercenaries being funded/trained/finding their way in, in the first place. The ugly truth is this barbaric reality has a common origin, NATO/Saudi/Israeli/Qatari all with their own agenda come together in an unholy alliance that has birthed this monster called Daesh.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Doesn't take long for people to jump on the "fight terrorism with terrorism" shtick, huh?

I hear you, and I agree with you ... but we are at a different doorway now.

The US, along with it's allies have been there for decades now (that is, the ME) and all it has done has create horrors of unknown proportions.

A war, is not a game ... if you decide a war, is the way to solve a problem. Then you need to have a clear goal, clear perspective and you need to use all the power you have to finish it, quickly ... use everything you have. That includes, nuclear arsenal. And then rebuild it, afterwards.

The US and it's coalition failed in this, miserably .... the US rebuilding Iraq, was in the form of Halliburton for personal profit.

This civil war down there, needs to be ended, before it can breed horrors that can affect the entire world.

That's what this is about ... we all know, the so called "war on terror" is a hoax ... we all know, war is Horror ... and ALL OF US, should bow our heads in shame ... for failing, to stop our own governments from allowing this to escalate to this degree. That SHAME is on us, as it shows without doubt ... we, the people ... don't rule anything.

edit on 4/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This exactly.

If its going to be a war that is a contest of who is the bigger sonofabitch....im happy to not win that contest.

Doesn't mean i roll over and give up. But surely we can all share this planet while remaining human?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Doesn't mean i roll over and give up. But surely we can all share this planet while remaining human?

Sure, hopefully we can divide this planet among us ...

However, and think about this ... do you really want, to have someone living next door to you ... whom you know, is 99% likely to have a grudge ... whom our governments, allowed to murder his/her family ... destroy his/her country, and way of life. You and I, didn't do anything ... we even stood up for them ... but this war, will create such a rift between us ... that it will literally take generations to amend.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I live in West Texas, where assholes go to hide from the rest of us. Warren Jeffs, for example.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

so you mean Russia released evidence...on youtube? Those pesky Russians, they should just join the UN and bring the evidence there...oh wait...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

www.zerohedge.com...

so you mean Russia released evidence...on youtube? Those pesky Russians, they should just join the UN and bring the evidence there...oh wait...

In the zero hedge article I posted there is a link to another story where one can download the report on the oil trade from Isis to market.

They might be highly opinionated, but the articles I have referenced all have credible sources and links.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Then how would you have the world handle this?

They can not and will not do the right thing.

If they did or would this would not even be discussed.

I pray for peace every night but peace does not come and

never will.If these people didn't have the USA and now Russia,France and the others.

They would be killing each other.That's just the way they are.
edit on 4-12-2015 by grayghost because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Ploutonas

So they arent attacking ISIS...

check...

I wonder if Turkey will up their support to Ukraine by attacking terrorists in the East. Maybe help restore ukrainian territorial integrity.

Does Turkey have a standing defence alliance with Ukraine? last time I checked no

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Belief in a Code of Chivalry did-in a number of military leaders, Rommel comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 5-12-2015 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do you think your grandmother would have done the same work if she knew one of the following:

- People had to die to advance the business and keep the money flowing in.
- The money she got to support your family came from dead fathers and mothers that leave they children behind to be raped and used as toys for the "business men"
- People who didn't had anything to do with the business got killed because they lived in places where the business was not allowed/was prohibited or simply was not accepted as something rational and good.

Who have she? I don't think she would have.
edit on 5-12-2015 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Ploutonas

So they arent attacking ISIS...

check...

I wonder if Turkey will up their support to Ukraine by attacking terrorists in the East. Maybe help restore ukrainian territorial integrity.

Maybe, maybe not. Who owns them?

www.rt.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

In the zero hedge article I posted there is a link to another story where one can download the report on the oil trade from Isis to market.

Why not post that then? Seems silly to say jump through my hoops to find my evidence when you knew specifically where the "direct evidence" is. Post that, not stories. If I want stories I'll check Fox or RT.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join