It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys In Turkish/Syrian borders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Like all the satellite photos showing convoys of Russians moving into Ukraine ??

The non appearance of things only exonerates when people think it should.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: Vector99

Fact #1 Putin did not start the problems in Syria. The USA caused it through deposing Gadaffi in Libya which allowed the people who becamse ISIS to gain a place to train and plan.

Fact #2 Putin was strongly opposed to intervention of any kind in Syria from the start

Fact #3 Russia only entered the conflict after Assad asked them for help

Fact #4 Putin has presented a peace plan for post war Syria to the UN several times. The UN keeps rejecting it because it does not exclude the possibility of Assad remaining in power.

This is not a repeat of the USA's tricks in Iraq. Iraq has even asked Russia for help over the USA too in this situation. The people on the ground seem to disagree with you,

Just to clarify, with "Fact #1 Putin did not start the problems in Syria. The USA caused it through deposing Gadaffi in Libya which allowed the people who becamse ISIS to gain a place to train and plan." is not quite true, while it may have been a contributing factor, many of ISIS' military leadership is from Iraq's former army.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Hee didn't help it by ignoring it and putins not helping now by attacking non isis groups.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No.
The Russians did show those photos of oil trucks going into Turkey,
southfront.org...

The MSM ignored it in order not to expose Turkey and Obama's support of ISIS

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Like all the satellite photos showing convoys of Russians moving into Ukraine ??

The non appearance of things only exonerates when people think it should.

Not on the same scale.

Convoy of Russians accusation is not something i am making .

If Turks were buying oil ; there should be tanker convoy stretching 3 km , everyday .

Thats is not the same as Russian weapons + men convoy into Ukraine.

Btw , hardly any Russian Federation country is supporting Putin .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: M5xaz

I see your reading comprehension hasn't improved since last you replied to a post I made.

Believe what you will.

Projection issues

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

To bad russia is lying about it... again...

#RussianPropaganda NOT A SINGLE "oil tanker" among "convoy of oil tankers" in MoD video. www.youtube.com...

And of course - as black is white in #RussianPropaganda - all these trucks LEAVE #Turkey & are not "entering" it.

edit on 5-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I'm amazed that some people here would work with ISIS to feed their family!

Even if your not the one doing the killings you would have blood on your hands from the dirty money

There are plenty of ways to support your family aiding a group like this should never be an option

I find this somewhat disturbing....people who suicide bomb others so that their families can get paid are no different to those driving the trucks..... No wonder we are in a constant state of bloodshed..... Which raises a question... Exactly how many terrorist sympathizers do we have here in the west......

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No.
The Russians did show those photos of oil trucks going into Turkey,
southfront.org...

The MSM ignored it in order not to expose Turkey and Obama's support of ISIS

I don't trust Russian propaganda , I am more of a hanna barbara kinda guy.

The truth about the oil is revealed by us treasury department .

ISIS doesn't serve the interests of Turks ; far from it , ISIS sees Turks as Kafirs .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Regrettably, the Russian pictures seem conclusive.

At 15 min into the video, you see over 3000 trucks.

www.youtube.com...

Besides, if not through Turkey, how else is ISIS exporting oil.

Sad truth of a two faced "ally"
edit on 5-12-2015 by M5xaz because: typu

edit on 5-12-2015 by M5xaz because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Go Russia! Bomb ISIS and Turkey back to the bottomless pit where they belong. Putin is the only one fighting for Christians anymore! Think about that for a minute. Did anyone help groups of Christians from these nuts but Putin? Nope not with Obama in power. Obama and NATO are supporting the Islamic's in Turkey. I never thought I would see this day but it has come. I was raised to hate Russia, now my own government has grown into a group of evil Satan worshiping scumbags. I think Putin could run for President of the U.S. and win hands down right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is Turkey shipping weapons and other military supplies to ISIS. They use regular trucks with 55 gallon oil drums inside to move the oil, so its not so obvious but when you have hundreds of trucks waiting at an oil refinery to be loaded you can not deny it however I am starting to think you work for the U.S. state department since your on every post bad mouthing Putin even when he is right, about his actions.

Syria is a sovereign nation, no country can just come in and claim what they are going to do on Syrian land like the U.S. and Turkey are doing, especially when all these terrorist come from Turkey!!!

Putin as an ally of Syria could tell everyone to not enter Syria or else and nobody would be able to fly so much of a remote control toy drone into Syria without risking war with Russia, China, Iran and Syria at a minimum.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Tass is a good source for English language coverage of official press releases from Russia.

Russian warplanes destroy 12 fuel pump stations in Syria in a week — Defense Ministry

tass.ru...

MOSCOW, December 4 /TASS/. Russian warplanes have destroyed 12 fuel pump stations, 8 oil fields and oil and gas facilities; as well as more than 170 extremist-owned tanker trucks in a week, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.

"Twelve fuel pump stations, 8 oil fields and oil and gas facilities as well as more than 170 tanker trucks have been destroyed (in Syria) over the past week," Konashenkov said.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I find this somewhat disturbing....people who suicide bomb others so that their families can get paid are no different to those driving the trucks.

People do not blow themselves up for money. Suicide bombers have no emotional attachments to their families. The people driving the trucks have been driving trucks all their lives. They don't care if the contraband oil is Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, or Syrian: all they know is that if they use the usual crossing point the border guards will expect the usual bribe. This brings up the other 800 pound gorilla the Russians are ignoring: how do we know that the oil in the trucks was pumped by Daesh?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

This brings up the other 800 pound gorilla the Russians are ignoring: how do we know that the oil in the trucks was pumped by Daesh?

In the same way everyone was "very sure" that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Except here you can argue about who owns those trucks coming from Syria, do they belong to Syria? if so do you think the owners would stay quiet about losing them under Russian bombs? why is everyone denying ownership of those trucks? who owns them indeed.
edit on 6-12-2015 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

This brings up the other 800 pound gorilla the Russians are ignoring: how do we know that the oil in the trucks was pumped by Daesh?

In the same way everyone was "very sure" that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Except here you can argue about who owns those trucks coming from Syria, do they belong to Syria? if so do you think the owners would stay quiet about losing them under Russian bombs? why is everyone denying ownership of those trucks? who owns them indeed.

Seems to me they belong to a well organized mafia with connections across West Asia and the Eastern Mediterranean.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't think soText

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I will drop some fresh news here, you can create a topic if its necessary.

Two Turkish F-16 entered the Syrian airspace and attempted to approach Russian Su-34 aircrafts. The Russian su-34s hunted down the turkish ones, even inside turkish airspace (meaning, 2 turkish ones entered syria, 2 russian ones hunt them down for many minutes and even inside turkish airspace).

link
edit on 8-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Today news, ISIS lost entirely HOMS. They surrendered to the syrian army. After 23.500 dead and 2 years of a continues war, fanatic islamists lost the war with the Russian help, the article states.

l

The above link have an auto translate option under the main title and picture. If the translation by google translate is off, you can ask me to translate small parts of it. Also there is a bug when I try to add links, so I may post more news later and in a different message, or you could translate the main page of that news website and you get more news.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
News for another turkish convoy destroyed by Russian and Syrian airforce, 24 trucks filled with weapons bombarded and destroyed with 12 people dead .

link

and an alternative news about Syria ops with ground forces. The link bellow contains footage and photos, not for sensitive eyes and spirits.

link

edit on 15-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join