It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys In Turkish/Syrian borders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt
a reply to: Ploutonas

BS. No strikes inside Turkey.

not inside turkey! In syrian/turkey borders and inside Syria territory apparently...

a reply to: mikkelno

This is a small translation I did for you... you can search for more by your self later..

I will made you a summary
from 24th of November up to 4th of December : Command centers of the terrorists, training facilities and artillery/weapon warehouses, plus hideouts have been destroyed by the Russian raids. Mr Igor Konashenkov said.
The Russian air force destroyed 12 stations of oil transfer, 170 oil carrier trucks and 8 oil refinements that are controled by the terrorists (isis).
The last 24 hours Su-34 aircrafts bombarded 2 convoys of oil carrier trucks near Halepi and Rakka. They also destroyed 40 trucks that belong to isis and these 40 trucks have been modified be able to carry oil.
Near the village of Kesssab in Lattakia russian destroyed a huge hideout, also in Morek Hamas a huge warehouse filled with military equipment.
In Homs there was a camouflaged ISIS command center and is been destroyed as well. This command center maintained all their ground missions.
and it also gives info for aiding the Kurdish forces against ISIS.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

whatever you need to tell yourself.

In the real world things are seldom, if ever, black and white.

But, hey, rock on. Call me whatever you wish to call me. Just stay within the terms and conditions...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
lolll Nato's and US reaction would be clear.... **FAKED****
no matter wat the russians do.... the only thruth in oure hemisfhere is wat Obama say's...is a reply to: mikkelno

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Seagull, I understand how ugly and horrific the world is, I am also aware that I can not fathom what it would be like to be from Syria/Iraq and be facing their brutal tactics.

I know people from Syria who have described to me the reality of Daesh taking over their town and taking people hostage, holding food/water over their heads.

It is why so many Syrians have been forced to join the darkside... however this does not change the fact that they are stabbing their own countrymen in the back. This is why as the military is clearing out areas taking over by Daesh, once they have cut their supplies they give the people a chance to lay down their weapons if they wish.

Regardless of your reason for helping the devil you still have. I will continue to pray for all involved however when they are dealt with accordingly, they do not have a leg to stand on.

I have no names to call you fellow traveler of the world! Enjoy your worldview, with whatever you tell yourself as well!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Famous words of Ice Cube "INFILTRATE THE DEALERS, FIND THE SUPPLIER", Good Job Russia and allies this could send these modern moderate rebel terror groups fighting with sticks and stones rather than new equipment by their super secret allies nobody knows yet...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So you didn't try to mislead us with your title?

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys in Turkey

BS again.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

We agree to disagree. That's cool.

One thing before I go...

I think you'll find that I despise Daesh every bit as much as you do...just so you know.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt

So you didn't try to mislead us with your title?

Russian su-34 destroy multiple convoys in Turkey

BS again.

thanks for pointing this out, I am dyslexic and didnt noticed. I fixed it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

By the very definition of the word you have called yourself a sympathizer, you do realize the fact that many within Daesh are being payed to be there, to find a line between them and the ones driving the trucks seems futile to me.

Also by your logic, the nazi's conducting the trains where not complicit in the death camps?

Your comparison of you grandmother working at a speakeasy, committing a victim-less crime to support her family is not even in the same realm.

People is ISIS controlled areas work for ISIS of they and their families are killed. Even they were not, what do think civilians in occupied areas do? Sit around all day and starve? You know how during WW2 Jews made equipment for the Nazis along side French, Danes, Poles and every other conquered people? You do not get a choice. You work or you die.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The question here is, would you wanted to do what these truckers do to feed your family?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Whats with the truck drivers? Do we know they were civilians forced to drive these trucks or we just throwing it out there and what? Its pretty mess inside Syria and these terror groups must be stopped right? Well u cannot go with mittens on em and hope for the best. Now if Russia will bomb their trucks and convoys that are making the money for their weapons and stuff, it will be game over sooner than later for them and Russia have saved more civilians from more years under these terror groups.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you all interested to know what the civilians of captured territories do, while they are under isis captivity, we have plenty of news, but its not that good news to read...

Women are sold for a packet of sigars, or they rape young boys in their tends at nights and in dailight, they kill them for the anti-gay propaganda, or they place them as isis warriors in the front line. Arabs relating to it very much..

What isis do, is to humiliate them in a level they cannot go back home...so they even been executed as a part of the advertisement campaign for ISIS - videos for the western medias, or they die for them as isis wariors.

The thing people dont know, all these animals (isis core) are not islamists, they are british, french, germans, americans.. If they capture you and demand from you to prove that you are not a christian, so you have to perform some islamic gospels, if you spell the Christian ones instead, they will not understand the difference! They will let you pass.. lol (we have news for that as well).
edit on 4-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Good question.

My family mean everything to me. they're my reason for getting up in the morning. I'd die for them. So, yes, I'd probably drive for them, too. Even knowing where that money is coming from, and the rest of it going.

Would I stop if something could allow me to get away with my family safely? Yes to that, as well.

I think you'll find, if you look, people do many things they wouldn't ordinarily do for the sake of their families.

Some of those drivers are probably fervent believers in what Daesh is dealing. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. More, however, are not. They're just doing what they have to do to survive, and ensure, as best they can, that their family does, too.

So, yes, I'd drive if that's my only choice. I'll take a wild guess and say that many of you would, as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yea it is not all that black and white not only in Syria but else where in the world, ppl do desperate things to survive but it does not take anything away from Russians bombing those convoys down, heck there might be ppl hold as slaves inside terrorist facilities and what not Russians are bombing, still they have to bomb em to stop em at this point.
There are innocent blood everywhere, we cannot save them by thinking case by case at this point right?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

There are innocent blood everywhere, we cannot save them by thinking case by case at this point right?

No, probably not.

Doesn't mean we can't want to. Or even try to, if the opportunity arises. That's the horror of what's going on over there, or in any area of conflict like this...the innocents who only want it to stop, so they can rebuild without having to worry about where the next massacre is going to occur.

Or the next bombing run. Or pissing off the guys "protecting" your family in some way.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sorry to say this, but then you'll present yourself as a legitimate target in a fight against terrorism.
Not to mention that your family will be ruined by your loss.
They, the truckers, are paid mercenaries, so they all know what they are getting them self into.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
here is some breaking news just now, this news could be a topic for its own, but I dont like creating topics all the time, Turks just invaded Mosoul in Iraq... Its breaking news 1 hour ago.

link
e dit on 4-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Drive one right into one of their ammo caches/checkpoints so i can return the favor.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Greek source only.
Google automatic translates as 20,000 staff and 1000 chariots.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

To be clear... you are of the opinion those working for Daesh, transporting oil, for funds and weapons are somehow to be given the green light because they have families?

Daesh the same group kidnapping girls by the thousands to be raped and sold, slaughtering anyone and everyone they choose as they viciously attack and hold hostage Syrians/Iraqis for the past 5 years, lets not forget the beheadings/ burning of people alive, using the money they have to organize cells across the globe to spread their horrific acts and you find sympathy for those aiding their campaign!?

I almost forgot about their use of chemical weapons, add that to the list!

Wow!

unless you own your own business, you work for an evil bastard. its just the way of the world.

Unless we are going to say that your average billionaire/owner of capital is generally a good person with your best interest at heart (which I'd be willing to say is possible based on my own experiences).

When it comes to feeding my kids, i don't give a damn where the money comes from. Ill be happy to earn it. And if i can't earn it, then im happy to take it from someone. My kids > anyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join