It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

That being said..... what's the alternative? Hillary? Are you kidding me? I find it AMAZING that in all this time the Democrats have really only come up with ONE candidate.

There lies the problem...who the hell decided the American people even wanted these jokers...there is the bigger issue...it starts with limiting terms for politicians...then we work from there..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ever since the election of a mid-grade actor it has been clear that sooner or later, Americans would be foolish enough to vote in a total charlatan.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Things were crazy after 9/11/2001. I can give him a pass on that.

The first time through? Yes. Doubling down on bulls***? No.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So Buster....

I'm going to put you down as a "No" on Trump.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What these clowns say pre elections meens nothing. It is what they do after they are elected that means everything.

Trump could very easy be a New Obama. It just dosent sound that way right now, but he is not elected yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The guy says whats in his heart despite all the backlash and you think hes lying?

The problem is what he's saying now doesn't gel with his past political comments and supports. To be honest, I have my fears that the man is a ringer.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't know what to think either, but I enjoyed watching him sock it to the press and politicians

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I don't agree with, well, really anything Hillary or Jeb say or promise. Much the same as I feel about Bernie Sanders.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just don't like the way he's so divisive...he mocks people and makes fun of them and finds a nerve ending and jabs his finger right in there.

Republicans have been saying that Obama is the most divisive president ever. I disagree, but if you believe that, isn't the next thing you want to do is get someone who is not divisive to help unify the country?

Trumps not THAT guy. Then you have the times he's gone bankrupt, yes he made billions after that, but I dont' think he realizes that with the federal government you don't get that reset button.

Don't we want a president that's good for the economy? I don't think, Trump is that guy. He's always been rich and always negotiates and works from a position of power.

Will he really be able to understand the plight of the homeless, the less fortunate and the lower middle class? Serious Question.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Not going to happen. Once somebody starts to spend some money hitting Trump with clips of him praising Hillary, Obama and calling Bush Jr and idiot or him claiming to have plan to keep out illegals while also claiming he can not keep illegals out of his own company or that he knows how to defeat ISIS and the clips of him not know who is even involved, or a million other things. Trump is an easy Target in the general election. Not that I ever see him getting that far. His support has remained about the same all along, slipping as of late but, are GOP candidates leave the filed their supporters do not go to him. In a general election he would galvanize the opposition who would fear his Presidency as a global embarrassment and lower turn out among the general GOP who are embarrassed by the guy. Add to that just general fatigue from him being in front of the camera so early so often. If Trump had pooped up later in the primaries he might have a chance but, peaking so early has is never a good thing.

Exactly the strategy here from the left is to give Trump enough rope to hang himself

In the event he gets nominated (which i dont think would ever happen)

They will have a virtual "a-10" warthog equivalent of firepower to totally destroy this guy

Handing Hillary the presidency.

Not only that, she will destroy him in the debates, like Hillary or not, shes spent YEARS and YEARS on the circuit perfecting her talking points and her debate skills.

Trump can hardly survive a presidential debate where he has only a few min at a time to talk.....

1 on 1 with 2hrs plus on a debate stage just him and her? Theres no way he will be able to make it out standing, he doesnt have enough substance, policy knowledge, solutions, or quick enough thinking ( w out resulting to insults) to walk away from it on top

Im convinced this is a ruse, after all he did have his phone call with his buddy Bill Clinton prior to entering to "consult"
edit on 12/4/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For some reason, most people just think Trump is a celebrity on a reality TV show. far from it. He gets things done, does it right and it honest. He makes things happen. He is not a man of promise he is a person who simply gets it done. He has made deals with people around the world who own politicians. He is more of a threat in a debate than you think. I mean the last one the Dems threw at us, with Romney, was all proven correct. He is not promising anything except making the country great again, not changing it....

He would treat the US like a business, as it should be. The POTUS is the CEO. He surrounds himself with the best and brightest who can get things done. Not appoint based off of PAS contributions which is what has been happening now for decades.

"I want someone who could buy a politician not someone who can be bought."

I think we will see a Trump/Cruz ticket in 2016 and 2020.....
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-04T14:03:43-06:000243 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump is cruise control for Hitler 2.0. Calling it now. Don't worry though. Your OP is wrong. You can't be elected President banking on the white vote alone anymore and pretty much all the minority demographics are rejecting the man.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
What these clowns say pre elections meens nothing. It is what they do after they are elected that means everything.

Trump could very easy be a New Obama. It just dosent sound that way right now, but he is not elected yet.

I agree. He has an extensive history with the Democratic party. He could very well be a RINO who is just tickling people's ears right now. It's hard for me to believe he could go turn over a new leaf so quickly.

I have to say though he's putting on a convincing act if he's lying through his teeth. Obama did too though.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: smurfy

But seriously, would Americans really vote for a bully boy?

See how messed up things have gotten? There is a real possibility that the two choices in the general election will be a bully boy (as you put it) or possibly the single most dishonest, crooked and corrupt candidate to ever seek the office (whom is also a bully, in many ways).

I agree entirely, but they are all crooks, it's just a matter of degree. As for Trump, it's my opinion that he acts and behaves as would a bully boy, and he hasn't even started to put his words into actions yet.
edit on 4-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Trust is a big issue for me with trump.

I love how the MSM ,GOP, and the DNC can't stand him as they are a big contributor to the issues we have been discussing for the last century .

He also failed my political litmus test, which is based on a politicians stance on illegal immigration.
Immigration is the easiest problem to fix overnight.
1. Prosecute companies 15k for every illegal they hire, 30k second offence, 50k third offence.

This takes away their incentives to come here illegally much like the Canadians who don't have any incentives to come here illegally to get below minimum wage work. Hence no need for the American Canadian great Wall nor the Mexican American great wall.

2. We can stop immigration over night using method 1 above , however our economy and illegal immigration are very intertwined and it could cause a likely economic collapse.

Instead Mr. Trump chose to go the route of "Never let a good crisis go to waste" By pushing for the great wall of America on our southern border. Which I'm sure being in the construction business he will not profit from the billions to make such a wall nor the billions to maintain such a wall.

Like a great salesman he also tells his audience what they want to hear. If you notice his big WTF comments have primarily been around targeted groups and toned down for Donald standards during the Nationally televised debates.

He has also had his hands in all the cookie jars he is now trying to get under control.

I see the appeal of him which demonstrates how fed up people are with cookie cutter drone politicians like Rubio ,Cruz, and Jeb Bush but that doesn't make him any less dangerous.

edit on 221231America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2015 14:22:45 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Absolute power corrupts absolute. Image Trump wielding a Presidential phone an pen.

link   
dblpost
edit on 241231America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2015 14:24:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

Trump has no guts. If he did then he wouldn't have cried I have bone spurs to get out of going to Vietnam. They were so bad he couldn't even remember which foot he had them in so he later changed his story to both feet.

That's funny, it's funny too how the feet can affect the head...it's supposed to be the other way round!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea how the hell he is so popular and has so many supporters.

This guy is insane.

& I can't believe people keep falling for the false promises

"When I become president, I will do X".

Nobody learned from Obama and other presidents? It's all just a show to win appeal. Once they are president, they will do as they wish and whatever the $ says.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not to be a Debbie-downer, but Trump or Hillary. . they still have to deal with Congress.

Oh yeah....Them

I see Trump calling out those losers. By name.

And then using a little Executive Action if needed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join