It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
President Trump...It not only could happen. It's happening.

Like the rest of you in the beginning I didn't take Trump very serious.

Well, he is up 20% on the GOP field and that is before San Bernadino.

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

We will not tolerate another religion or culture demanding we Worship their way.

So what I believe you are seeing is a message to the rest of the World.

We will elect Trump. We will go Postal on your a$$ if you don't knock it off.

After all that has happened. You might just see how it rolls off your tongue...

President Trump

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I have been on the Trump bandwagon from the get-go...I can't wait when he sits in office and starts working on cleaning up this mess. If that means in some way in using the iron fist on those politically correct pundits to do away with inefficient behaviour so be it.

YERRRRRRRRRRRRRR FIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEED!!!!!!
edit on 4-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We will not tolerate another religion or culture demanding we Worship their way.

You know, if I believed he actually was being honest with his statements and promises, I'd support the hell out of him. That's my problem with Trump, I struggle at believing he isn't a wolf in sheep's clothing. (or, maybe a better descriptor would be a sheep in wolf's clothing.)

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I have been on the Trump bandwagon from the get-go...I can't wait when he sits in office and starts working on cleaning up this mess. If that means in some way in using the iron fist on those politically correct pundits to do away with inefficient behaviour so be it.

It is hard for some to admit they support Trump.

20 trillion in debt....Anyone but a politician.

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh its going to be epic!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You know, if I believed he actually was being honest with his statements and promises, I'd support the hell out of him. That's my problem with Trump, I struggle at believing he isn't a wolf in sheep's clothing. (or, maybe a better descriptor would be a sheep in wolf's clothing.)

I think he loves this Country. I love how he calls out the criminal media.

He will rip out Hillary's jugular.

Besides, Ted Cruz is second in the polls.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When past presidents and president hopefuls have been puking lies on their own people...making the country more corrupt than ever before, creating it a dumping ground for garbage trade, illegal immigration, and verge of economic collapse. I have never heard of so many people being on food stamps, so many health care issues, so much crime and killing going on in the US than in my entire life as is now....

America does not need another bullsh--ing sponsored politician as leader of a suffering, and once economically powerful country. America needs a businessman with the best connections to fix the sinking ship. Btw..he is a truther and backs his facts very well. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I have no issue with Ted Cruz. I agree with him on most of his positions and wouldn't be bothered by him holding the big chair.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

President Trump...It not only could happen. It's happening.

Like the rest of you in the beginning I didn't take Trump very serious.

Well, he is up 20% on the GOP field and that is before San Bernadino.

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

After all that has happened. You might just see how it rolls off your tongue...

President Trump

There's even a recent (Dec 2) GOP memo about the eventuality Trump becomes the nominee.

"The campaign arm for Senate Republicans is imagining a world in which Donald Trump is the party's standard-bearer for the 2016 election, with a leaked memo noting, "Trump could win."

In a seven-page internal memo, the National Republican Senatorial Committee's executive director Ward Baker lays out a game plan for Republicans running for Senate in 2016 to ride Trump's populist fervor while dodging the brash billionaire's controversy-prone candidacy should he win the party's presidential nomination.

"Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm, --- and believe he can't be bought. These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016. That's Trump lesson #1," Baker writes in the memo, obtained by CNN and first reported by The Washington Post. "We should prepare for 2016, by understanding the environment and recognizing the Trump phenomenon." "
www.cnn.com...

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Pretty amazing that a lot of people are looking for this guy to be our president...this presidential debate looks like it's part of a Ricki Lake show.....some of the same people that are hoping he becomes president are the same people that feel like the government is run by the corporations...but somehow he will be different..he can't be bought..who cares if he can't be bought...doesn't mean he's fit to be president..

Well you know what? People who voted for Obama thought he was going to be different...how did that turn out for folks...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just don't think Cruz could win the General.

Personally, I have no problem with him.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I won't know for sure until the Trump Anti-Christ threads start showing up, then and only then will I be sure he is fit to be president!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

He will rip out Hillary's jugular.

Oh my dear lord. I'm telling you right now, should there ever be a Trump v Hillary debate.... I'm going to prepare for it the same way I do for the Super Bowl. BBQ up some wings and ribs. Get the beers in ice.

I've thought about this a little bit over the past few months. Hillary just isn't very good speaking off the cuff in general. I'm struggling to picture her trading jabs with Trump. Especially since it is very likely he will not use kid gloves. ALL THAT corruption and ALL THOSE lies.... and there is so much of it..... I can't wrap my mind around her being anything more than a deer in the headlights. Unless, of course, Trump really is a Hillary plant.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wish america would have elected ron paul last time so you guys dont haVe to go throught trump vs hillary for the next president.

Now the good thing of having trump win in 2016, the material that comedians around the world will have, well will just be priceless.
edit on 4-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
I won't know for sure until the Trump Anti-Christ threads start showing up, then and only then will I be sure he is fit to be president!

Thanks for the chuckle.

🖖🏼

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I think it's not so much that people were eagerly hoping Trump would run. But at the end of the day on the Republican side it's Trump.... and a bunch of the same old mealy-mouthed blah blah blah talking heads. Yeah, some of them say some decent sounding things but I think a lot of people (including myself) think that if one of the other Republicans make it, they will either lose the general election or win, and we will still keep going down this same road we've been on for far too long.

That being said..... what's the alternative? Hillary? Are you kidding me?
I find it AMAZING that in all this time the Democrats have really only come up with ONE candidate. Well, one and a half if you count Sanders.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this about sums it up

Enter The Donald.

His popularity is traceable to the fact that he rejects the moral authority of the media, breaks their commandments and mocks their condemnations. His contempt for the norms of political correctness is daily on display.

And that large slice of America that detests a media whose public approval now rivals that of Congress relishes this defiance. The last thing these folks want Trump to do is to apologize to the press.

And the media have played right into Trump’s hand.

They constantly denounce him as grossly insensitive for what he has said about women, Mexicans, Muslims, McCain and a reporter with a disability. Such crimes against decency, says the press, disqualify Trump as a candidate for president.

Yet, when they demand he apologize, Trump doubles down. And when they demand that Republicans repudiate him, the GOP base replies:

“Who are you to tell us whom we may nominate? You are not friends. You are not going to vote for us. And the names you call Trump – bigot, racist, xenophobe, sexist – are the names you call us, nothing but cuss words that a corrupt establishment uses on those it most detests.”

What the Trump campaign reveals is that, to populists and Republicans, the political establishment and its media arm are looked upon the way the commons and peasantry of 1789 looked upon the ancien regime and the king’s courtiers at Versailles.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

edit on 4-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this about sums it up

Enter The Donald.

His popularity is traceable to the fact that he rejects the moral authority of the media, breaks their commandments and mocks their condemnations. His contempt for the norms of political correctness is daily on display.

And that large slice of America that detests a media whose public approval now rivals that of Congress relishes this defiance. The last thing these folks want Trump to do is to apologize to the press.

And the media have played right into Trump’s hand.

They constantly denounce him as grossly insensitive for what he has said about women, Mexicans, Muslims, McCain and a reporter with a disability. Such crimes against decency, says the press, disqualify Trump as a candidate for president.

Yet, when they demand he apologize, Trump doubles down. And when they demand that Republicans repudiate him, the GOP base replies:

“Who are you to tell us whom we may nominate? You are not friends. You are not going to vote for us. And the names you call Trump – bigot, racist, xenophobe, sexist – are the names you call us, nothing but cuss words that a corrupt establishment uses on those it most detests.”

What the Trump campaign reveals is that, to populists and Republicans, the political establishment and its media arm are looked upon the way the commons and peasantry of 1789 looked upon the ancien regime and the king’s courtiers at Versailles.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

It's true....He's a protest vote. A rebuke of what has become of our Republic.

It is our duty to fix it with the only weapon we can use .... 1 vote

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I wish america would have elected ron paul last time so you guys dont haVe to go throught trump vs hillary for the next president.

Now the good thing of having trump win in 2016, the material that comedians around the world will have, well will just be priceless.

I know right, all those original jokes they're going to come up with.... D Trump, Stump, Chump, Lump, Hump, Pump, etc...

With Obama is like B Obama, Osama... ehhh not as fun.... Can't wait for that comedic gold!

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not going to happen. Once somebody starts to spend some money hitting Trump with clips of him praising Hillary, Obama and calling Bush Jr and idiot or him claiming to have plan to keep out illegals while also claiming he can not keep illegals out of his own company or that he knows how to defeat ISIS and the clips of him not know who is even involved, or a million other things. Trump is an easy Target in the general election. Not that I ever see him getting that far. His support has remained about the same all along, slipping as of late but, are GOP candidates leave the filed their supporters do not go to him. In a general election he would galvanize the opposition who would fear his Presidency as a global embarrassment and lower turn out among the general GOP who are embarrassed by the guy. Add to that just general fatigue from him being in front of the camera so early so often. If Trump had pooped up later in the primaries he might have a chance but, peaking so early has is never a good thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join