It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
if you arent already at full scale war by time he is voted in .. yous soon will be after .. as he will lead you into it with his loose tongue of purposely untactful stereotypical viewpoints against who ever feels threeatened by ....

A nation of over 300 millions .. and these are the best candidates to choose from to run your country ... Why so many are too blind to see youve been had ... you are willfully particiapting in a sham ... do not vote !! .. dont participate in what you know is a complete sham

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What I don't get is I hear the argument that the Democratic base are ignorant and do nothing but listen to what they hear on TV. Yet, here we are with a reality TV star running for the Republican nominee...mind blown!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just came up with the GOP 2016 slogan to combat the Donald and get people behind Rubio.

Instead of "vote for the lesser evil" its going to be "Vote for the known Evil"

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Trump is definitely an easy target for the media, just look how they take everything he says and twist it against him because it isn't P.C. - one of his main problems as far as electability is concerned is that he doesn't seem to have a filter. It just makes it harder for him to get elected.
edit on 04pmFri, 04 Dec 2015 14:16:55 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

Trump has no guts. If he did then he wouldn't have cried I have bone spurs to get out of going to Vietnam. They were so bad he couldn't even remember which foot he had them in so he later changed his story to both feet.

Come on man, what would you have done?

Yeah, I'll go kill people or get killed trying. Anything to make sure that vietnam doesn't go communist. Wait, where's vietnam and why should I put my life on the line for that? oh yeah, fight evil communism, chug chug chug..

Or

I'm in college and got a deferment, no thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Don't worry, you don't have to ask about their candidates military ID cards either....

2nd...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm am still surprised that so many members here buy in to the political system. THEY ARE ALL F$%^ED! Why are we debating this? LEFT/RIGHT it's all the same. CONTROL! None of them have this country's best interest in mind. Especially once they do hit office. They want to see us divided on issues that have no real meaning.

Do the majority of members here really believe their vote counts?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Trump is the man. He even turned down Jewish money . Thats ballsy and can usually end a candidate up on a list of "accidental plane crash", or "out of control high speed vehicle crash due to defects", or "victim of a lone gunman (after initial reports claim two or more of course)" or "dead from overdose due to secret heroin addiction (usually murder)" or any other number of setups.

I cant wait for President Trump, if only to see how his gaffes will supersede even Bush's by an epic factor.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
I'm am still surprised that so many members here buy in to the political system. THEY ARE ALL F$%^ED! Why are we debating this? LEFT/RIGHT it's all the same. CONTROL! None of them have this country's best interest in mind. Especially once they do hit office. They want to see us divided on issues that have no real meaning.

Do the majority of members here really believe their vote counts?

No of course not, but if it is overwhelmingly in favor of one and that one doesn't get elected, then everyone will finally realize its rigged and that is is officially "game over".

They can only rig so far. They milked it and dragged it out, wearing us out with the hanging chad fiasco, but it will still be obvious based on the poplar vote and polling if it is ever fully rigged again.

At which point: all hell breaks loose. I mean, this country seems to be on a much sharper edge than we were back in bush vs gore land.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is a very interesting read....

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dontcha mean Fuhrer Trump?

All jokes aside, if by some chance this moron manages to buy the presidency, I'm outta here because the budding idiocracy will then be in full bloom.

edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Seriously. Of all the Presidential candidates, Trump is literally the only one I can't stomach actually being the President. I'd be willing to live here if Ted Cruz or another Republican yahoo got elected, but Trump... I'd have to ex-patriot.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wow that is very interesting and scary

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ummm...right...and they did it twice...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Trump, has only said, what most "real Americans" have been thinking. You don't "reason" or use " logic" with insane/Politically Correct, sheeple. I'm willing to gamble,...Trump, is the last "honest" MEN/MAN of the 99%. I don't envy him.
edit on 4-12-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Within this vacuum of understanding, an almost-believable conspiracy theory has obtained Donald Trump is in fact a false flag candidate whose actual mission is electing Hillary Clinton as President.
Trump has close ties to both Hillary and Bill Clinton, and has in fact donated to her and other Democrats’ campaigns in the past.
According to voting records, Trump is currently registered as a Republican, but in the past has been registered (and repeatedly voted) as a Democrat.

Based on his public statements, Trump seems to a) admire Bill Clinton, b) admire Chelsea Clinton even more, and c) regard Hillary Clinton with hostility.

Until very recently, the nature of Trump’s relationship with the Clinton family seemed entirely transactional. After all, Trump is a wealthy resident of New York, and Hillary Clinton, as a former U.S. Senator of the state, was all but required to mingle with people like him.
It remains unclear whether Trump actually intends to run as an independent.
But he pointedly refused to agree to a pledge to endorse whoever wins the Republican nomination—the strongest signal yet that he considers the Republican Party’s political and strategic objectives to be much less important than his own.

No definitive evidence that Trump and Hillary Clinton are colluding to wreak havoc on the Republican Party’s 2016 primary campaign for the purpose of securing a Clinton presidency.
There's still a possibility that Trump has secretly decided that he wants Clinton to be president, and is now sabotaging the GOP in order to help the Democratic frontrunner.
Or did Bill Clinton encourage Trump to run in order to wreak havoc on the GOP nomination process.
He is so arrogant that I wonder if something like his happened.....

He and Bill are playing golf, and They are going on and on about some weird rich person stuff he’s been up to (laughing at the peasants, etc), and Bill’s like “Yeah, that’s cute and all, but I’ve been President..........
Talk to me when you run for president.” And then Trump is like “you know what, I will run, and I will run the BEST campaign is history.” And then Bill goes home to Hillary and they laugh about how he just instigated some truly spectacular trolling.
So to get votes they have little choice but appeal to white anger by fear mongering about gays and immigrants , they’ve just cut to the chase and want to nominate a billionaire who would be the first to tell you he’s going to profit from this campaign but really has no actual ideas on how to improve anything else.

Trump is the perfect manifestation of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dont know i think i could actually stomach trump more than hillary or rubio

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I didn't not took him seriously either as he has a trail of calling himself a political candidate and dropping the call soon after.

Even when I know he is as controversial as it comes, he is not more corrupted that any of the so call politicians in this country that are in the pockets of big interest.

I am going to have a lot of fun voting for him.

No candidate for the major political parties are worth two pennies.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nope. Hillary is FAR more preferable than Trump ever would be. I look at Hillary as Obama 2.0. I don't mind living here under Obama, so I wouldn't mind living here under Hillary. As for Rubio, he is the best moderate Republican candidate behind Bush (but Bush is all but washed up at this point). I'd welcome a Republican that was willing to compromise with the other side instead of just stubbornly refusing to compromise on anything like we've had for the last 8 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I still do not consider that Trump has a snowballs chance in hell of being elected president. He may become the main GOP candidate, but that just means the question is which Dem is going to be elected.

I still think this is Trumps twisted way of showing the world how stupid the plebs are. He will probably write a book at some point talking about how many people fell for his off the wall downright stupid so called solutions. Seriously he said he would have Mexico build a wall. That's a Homer Simpson answer, but a lot of people watch the Simpsons so that's the voter base.

You know if he actually did win(ha) he would have to give up control of his companies. Can you imagine that? Neither can I.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join