It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is a very interesting read....

www.politico.com...

“There’s only one: Trump,” he said. “The reason why, in my opinion: He spends his own money. He’s not going to have any lobbyist or any high zillionaires that he has to do favors for, and I understand Clinton has already got millions of dollars from China and Japan and all them. So who in the hell does she owe favors to? If Trump got in, he doesn’t owe anybody. I haven’t heard him say one word that I don’t agree with. I don’t think he can do a lot of the things he said, but by God, he’s saying it.”

I feel like America has been sold out and always get the bad end of the deal.

The fact Trump is using his own money makes me feel for the first time.

That at least somebody isn't bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good lord... Really guys, Trump? Why do you like him? Because he has a big mouth and likes to say he's not PC? I haven't seen the term PC thrown around as much as it has lately and I blame that on Trump. Just about every political thread some conservative is mocking a liberal for being PC.

Here's a question, what does Trump actually plan on doing if he's elected? This country has huge problems, debt and lots of it coming from every angle, War and we are constantly at war with no end in sight. So let's keep it simple and ask what are his ideas to quell these issues?

Bueller...Bueller... Bueller...

He has no ideas, just catch phrases. Let's make America great again (but I have no idea how).

Voting for Trump is voting for trouble.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I want to see a Trump/Clinton ticket.

That way, all the people who would leave here if Trump and/or Hillary gets elected would mean just more space for the rest of us!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
He has no ideas, just catch phrases. Let's make America great again (but I have no idea how).

Voting for Trump is voting for "Hope and Change".

Fixed that for you. I'm surprised you didn't make that parallel. You were on track to do it.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

America has been in trouble for a long time with the corruption running within our government, thanks to private interest big pockets.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's sad to think that people actually believe Trump can or will fix the mess we're in. He's not going to, he'll be no different from any other president before him, passing laws that benefit he and his business. If corporate America hasn't gotten complete and total control of our government yet, this will be the nail in the coffin, they've got their poster boy at the top of the polls.

It will be a sad day in America when this man is elected.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good lord... Really guys, Trump? Why do you like him? Because he has a big mouth and likes to say he's not PC? I haven't seen the term PC thrown around as much as it has lately and I blame that on Trump. Just about every political thread some conservative is mocking a liberal for being PC.

Here's a question, what does Trump actually plan on doing if he's elected? This country has huge problems, debt and lots of it coming from every angle, War and we are constantly at war with no end in sight. So let's keep it simple and ask what are his ideas to quell these issues?

Bueller...Bueller... Bueller...

Voting for Trump is voting for trouble.

What exactly is so hard about being $20 trillion in debt ?

Maybe a different approach could at least slow that down.

We could still fix it with leadership.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Obama was used by the Progressive movement to push an agenda. I would take Bill for 8 more years before Hillary and Trump before that.

Trump is the only candidate that is not controlled by a PAC. You see, in politics, you need to find a person who is alreay accomplished and hit a pinnacle or else you are looking at someone to make a name for themselves. Trump does not need this. He could walk away and continue his billion dollar empire but he knows that the country needs someone who is non pc and will not bow down to whoever decides to disagree?

We need someone who will say "GO f%$% yourself" and not someone who says let's make a deal that is beneficial for you and makes me look good. That is what we have now.

Hillary Clinton as president...that is about a good idea as putting your balls in a bonfire.....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

America has been in trouble for a long time with the corruption running within our government, thanks to private interest big pockets.

How we even tolerate either Party is the question.

It has been an organized theft of everything both parties could steal.

Trump can't possibly steal anymore than the Pros in DC are already stealing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
President Trump...It not only could happen. It's happening.

Like the rest of you in the beginning I didn't take Trump very serious.

Well, he is up 20% on the GOP field and that is before San Bernadino.

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

We will not tolerate another religion or culture demanding we Worship their way.

So what I believe you are seeing is a message to the rest of the World.

We will elect Trump. We will go Postal on your a$$ if you don't knock it off.

After all that has happened. You might just see how it rolls off your tongue...

President Trump

I was very skeptical of Trump at first, but for the past few months, I'm not skeptical anymore... He's got my support.

Progressives can thank themselves and their overbearing political correct bullying for Trumps popularity.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: whyamIhere

I have been on the Trump bandwagon from the get-go...I can't wait when he sits in office and starts working on cleaning up this mess. If that means in some way in using the iron fist on those politically correct pundits to do away with inefficient behaviour so be it.

It is hard for some to admit they support Trump.

20 trillion in debt....Anyone but a politician.

You hit the nail on the head right there...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: interupt42

Nope. Hillary is FAR more preferable than Trump ever would be. I look at Hillary as Obama 2.0. I don't mind living here under Obama, so I wouldn't mind living here under Hillary. As for Rubio, he is the best moderate Republican candidate behind Bush (but Bush is all but washed up at this point). I'd welcome a Republican that was willing to compromise with the other side instead of just stubbornly refusing to compromise on anything like we've had for the last 8 years.

Yea like Obama has compromised over the last 8 years.
I know you like Sanders, I give you credit for that.
I will never vote for a Bush or Clinton ever.
Hillary is the worst possible candidate from either party.She is more of the same x100.

Trump is at least the closest thing to anti establishment out there.
He hands it to the press and I love that.
Leaning that way.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It will be great to get back to family values.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
It will be great to get back to family values.

Ha! Family values like hot chicks and greed. Wait...those aren't the family values we were looking for. (waves hand like Obi Wan)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

He will rip out Hillary's jugular.

Oh my dear lord. I'm telling you right now, should there ever be a Trump v Hillary debate.... I'm going to prepare for it the same way I do for the Super Bowl. BBQ up some wings and ribs. Get the beers in ice.

I've thought about this a little bit over the past few months. Hillary just isn't very good speaking off the cuff in general. I'm struggling to picture her trading jabs with Trump. Especially since it is very likely he will not use kid gloves. ALL THAT corruption and ALL THOSE lies.... and there is so much of it..... I can't wrap my mind around her being anything more than a deer in the headlights. Unless, of course, Trump really is a Hillary plant.

Wouldn't that fool every damn one of us if true... Me included.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Pretty amazing that a lot of people are looking for this guy to be our president...this presidential debate looks like it's part of a Ricki Lake show.....some of the same people that are hoping he becomes president are the same people that feel like the government is run by the corporations...but somehow he will be different..he can't be bought..who cares if he can't be bought...doesn't mean he's fit to be president..

Well you know what? People who voted for Obama thought he was going to be different...how did that turn out for folks...

Obama's run showed one thing... That people were so eager to prove how racist they weren't. Now they all look stupid, and racist.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Voting for Trump is voting for "Hope and Change".

Fixed that for you. I'm surprised you didn't make that parallel. You were on track to do it.

Well played, that'll work too. And that's another thing, not only does this loud mouth have no plan but even if he did what's to say he'll commit? So far, every President has done a piss poor job of keeping their promises. While they're on the campaign trail they have these hopes and dreams (or just plain lies) but once in office they are told there's an agenda you must follow so forget all those promises you made.

But Trump has no Hope and Change, just BS and catch phrases.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this about sums it up

Enter The Donald.

His popularity is traceable to the fact that he rejects the moral authority of the media, breaks their commandments and mocks their condemnations. His contempt for the norms of political correctness is daily on display.

And that large slice of America that detests a media whose public approval now rivals that of Congress relishes this defiance. The last thing these folks want Trump to do is to apologize to the press.

And the media have played right into Trump’s hand.

They constantly denounce him as grossly insensitive for what he has said about women, Mexicans, Muslims, McCain and a reporter with a disability. Such crimes against decency, says the press, disqualify Trump as a candidate for president.

Yet, when they demand he apologize, Trump doubles down. And when they demand that Republicans repudiate him, the GOP base replies:

“Who are you to tell us whom we may nominate? You are not friends. You are not going to vote for us. And the names you call Trump – bigot, racist, xenophobe, sexist – are the names you call us, nothing but cuss words that a corrupt establishment uses on those it most detests.”

What the Trump campaign reveals is that, to populists and Republicans, the political establishment and its media arm are looked upon the way the commons and peasantry of 1789 looked upon the ancien regime and the king’s courtiers at Versailles.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

I remember obama making the statement that he's so bad at bowling, even a special olympics kid could beat him... Not a word from the media.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That's a very good point. And to all of those who actually believe Trump won't take money from Big Bizness, what the hell are you thinking? If there's one thing rich people have proven time and time again it's that they LOVE money. If this man ever gets into office America might see corruption taken to a whole new level. This guy boasted he's so rich he's gonna fund his own campaign and then has the balls to accept donations and support from Superpacs. Last I checked, donations have far exceeded the amount of money he's put into his own campaign.

You want a politician who isn't taking money from Big Biz? You know his name but you're afraid of him because he's openly that big, bad S word. He has ideas, Trump has a big mouth.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Not going to happen. Once somebody starts to spend some money hitting Trump with clips of him praising Hillary, Obama and calling Bush Jr and idiot or him claiming to have plan to keep out illegals while also claiming he can not keep illegals out of his own company or that he knows how to defeat ISIS and the clips of him not know who is even involved, or a million other things. Trump is an easy Target in the general election. Not that I ever see him getting that far. His support has remained about the same all along, slipping as of late but, are GOP candidates leave the filed their supporters do not go to him. In a general election he would galvanize the opposition who would fear his Presidency as a global embarrassment and lower turn out among the general GOP who are embarrassed by the guy. Add to that just general fatigue from him being in front of the camera so early so often. If Trump had pooped up later in the primaries he might have a chance but, peaking so early has is never a good thing.

He's already been called out on all of that, and has admitted to it as mistakes. Easily forgivable considering the crap obama has been forgiven for, wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join