It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
I find it amazing that a vile person such as Trump could be in the race let alone ahead in some polls.

What does that say about Conservative America, that a bigot and moron speaks for you. I highly doubt that to be true and the good conservatives are doing everything they can to stop him from being a representative of them.

Do you know Mr. Trump personally ?

Are you just relying on "The Media" to form you opinion ?

I'm guessing you don't know him. But, you call him a bigot ?

Can you please offer proof of Mr. Trump being a bigot ?

Have you not seen his own comments. Videos of him making those comments and in no way taken out of context.

I do not rely on the media for Trump's image, I use his own personal comments as a way to gauge his character.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: interupt42

I'd welcome a Republican that was willing to compromise with the other side instead of just stubbornly refusing to compromise on anything like we've had for the last 8 years.

Becareful what you wish for every time the Democrats and Republicans comprise , work together or accomplish something we get screwed:

Patriot act, Going to War, Making it illegal to notify consumers of GMO products, TPP, bailouts ,etc ......

IMO I would prefer they pull a Rubio and never show up to vote in congress or deadlock on every issue.

edit on 061231America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2015 17:06:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Wait what? He said he won't say in advance what he would do? About what, the Middle East? Talk about weak! What a cop out!

How do you support a man with NO plan?! You guys, you have no idea what he'll do once in office. Way to go.... You all are led on by a loud mouth. Well done...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait what? He said he won't say in advance what he would do? About what, the Middle East? Talk about weak! What a cop out!

How do you support a man with NO plan?! You guys, you have no idea what he'll do once in office. Way to go.... You all are led on by a loud mouth. Well done...

He said he wasn't going to tip them off.

He says he has a strategy. He like myself thinks we should stay out of the ME.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Been a Trump supporter all along as well.
Regardless of all pro/con there is one thing that stands out. He is a cunning businessman that basically scares the # out of a great deal or organizations in this government as well as leaders of nations. His "Trump" card, if you will.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You really believe he doesn't want to tip them off and that's why he's being quiet? First of all, I thought his plan was to bomb the hell out of them? Secondly, do you really think anyone in the Middle East is following Trump's and waiting to for him to spill the beans about his non existent Middle Eastern foreign policy? DAMN THAT TRUMP!! FOILED US AGAIN!! ALLA AKAABAR!!

I can't believe you are eating up his BS. You are rallying behind a loud mouth bully who literally has NO PlAN! He mocks the disabled and has no idea how to run this country but yet here you are being his cheerleader. Feels good huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Maybe you can tell me what Trump's plans are for making America Great Again???!?!?!?!

I have only two questions. What is his plans on foreign policy in the Middle East. How does he plan on curbing our ever increasing debt?

There's gotta be one Trump supporter who knows what Trump's plan is, right? Or am I right that Trump has no plan?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Maybe you can tell me what Trump's plans are for making America Great Again???!?!?!?!

I have only two questions. What is his plans on foreign policy in the Middle East. How does he plan on curbing our ever increasing debt?

There's gotta be one Trump supporter who knows what Trump's plan is, right? Or am I right that Trump has no plan?

He is going to run America like a business, where people are actually accountable for their actions. Take if from there.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Take what from where? Another cop out answer because you also have no clue what Trump's platform is.

You Trump supporters, how absurdly ignorant your support is.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What Intel does Trump have that is current and not public knowledge? What classified military intel has been passed to Trump?

if the answer is None, how can one make a strategy with out current intell?

why state a strategy that would not be current to a future situation?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: MrSpad

Trump is definitely an easy target for the media, just look how they take everything he says and twist it against him because it isn't P.C. - one of his main problems as far as electability is concerned is that he doesn't seem to have a filter. It just makes it harder for him to get elected.

As the saying goes...the more successful someone becomes the more they will be attacked....I am not surprised Trump is taking heat..especially when he calls out people on their lies and failures.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Trump seems to be smart enough to NOT lay out any concrete plans, plans that could only possobly be constructed and fruitful once privy to the intel provided to the commander and chief. Every other candidate is just blowing smoke and stating plans they know they will not and/or can not keep once in office.

I am sure Trump has direction, but appears to be smart enough to know anything more right now is just smoke. I will obviously vote for Trump over any of the status quo candidates thus far.

edit on 4-12-2015 by HomeBrew because: Addition

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Sorry folks Trump cant beat Hillary

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HomeBrew

Oh my god, are you serious?

"Trump has no plan because he's keeping it super secret while all the other candiates are just talking out their butts because they're not Trump. Trump never talks out of his butt!"

Trump 2016.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Not Exactly! He has a plan but is refraining to divulge it...liberally. It would be like some burger joint telling the world what secret sauce they put on their burgers to make them so flavorful and yummy. Trump same thing...why give away the trade secret before implementing it and giving others more so-called "ammunition" against him?

edit on 4-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Oh my god, are you serious?

"Trump has no plan because he's keeping it super secret while all the other candiates are just talking out their butts because they're not Trump. Trump never talks out of his butt!"

Trump 2016.

Trump has always been the same. He states what he is going to do, haters disagree and disbelieve, and Trump does it. Without laying out a public plan. What you misconstru as shallow is just Trump being Trump, a man who gets what he sets out to do done.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

All of you supporters, do you realize how ridiculous you all sound?

So for those, which is all of you, that don't know Trump's platform here it is, very short and very blah.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

1. China
2. Veteran affairs
3. Gun rights
4. Immigration
5. Tax reform

And that's it. He's not keeping the rest a secret because he doesn't have a plan. But please, feel free to keep kidding yourselves and believe your loud mouth savior is keeping the secret sauce from the world. How freakin ignorant.

The blind leading the blind.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Trump has always been the same. He states what he is going to do, haters disagree and disbelieve, and Trump does it. Without laying out a public plan. What you misconstru as shallow is just Trump being Trump, a man who gets what he sets out to do done.

This I agree with...and promises to employ thousands of people...and people are seriously looking for work these days!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hillary has already beaten Hillary. By the time it matters she will not even be a candidate.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What in the world are you talking about? I see why you support him, neither of you know what you're talking about.

I've never once said anything about Trump being shallow. I have, however, been begging to hear from his supporters what his plans are. So far, I got crickets and talk of secret sauce.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join