It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
a reply to: whyamIhere
"President Trump" Nice ring to it!

Bout as nice as " fascist states of America "

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Even if he only does ONE thing; begin clearing out illegals, that will fix so many problems in one. Kill a flock of birds with one stone. He is the ONLY one who feels passionate about it, and is really going to do it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Even if he only does ONE thing; begin clearing out illegals, that will fix so many problems in one. Kill a flock of birds with one stone. He is the ONLY one who feels passionate about it, and is really going to do it.

Ya and his plan to do that is how again? Oh ya. There isn't one

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I hope Trump's run for president is just him trolling and this is all a big joke.

He's a terrible person and probably a Nazi.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Seriously. Of all the Presidential candidates, Trump is literally the only one I can't stomach actually being the President. I'd be willing to live here if Ted Cruz or another Republican yahoo got elected, but Trump... I'd have to ex-patriot.

Bye Felicia

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My plan for securing the border is, has always and will be to relocate Israel and give them the same square mileage of land from Mexico's side. They know how to secure a border, and the Arabs can finally stop whining. Plus, we get to clip the volume of illicit drugs coming through.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ya and his plan to do that is how again? Oh ya. There isn't one

Starting with the ones that are already locked up (easy start. Right there alone, we will stop spending billions on illegal prisoners) then, begin picking up (some) of the illegals collecting welfare. All of them amount to around $22 billion, so being modest, even if we only detain and ship out 1/4 of them in a couple years, we've stopped spending about 5.5 billion.....and we are saving enough money at our humble beginnings to fund the ongoing process. That's the key word, process. It won't be overnight, but if I can think of a start, self proclaimed non-expert, I'm sure a genius like Trump has a brilliant plan.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I believe he asked what Trumps plan was, not yours.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Maybe I am getting totally duped by Trump.

If he is a plant by the Clinton's it's a brilliant ploy.

I hope I'm right. I think Trump loves this Country.

I think he really wants to make our Country great again.

Maybe it's silly. Maybe we are too far gone. But, I know one thing for sure.

Neither Party is going to fix this mess. It's going to take a strong leader.

I wish it wasn't Donald Trump. I wish it was somebody else stepping up.

But, it not. It's Donald with all his warts. So, it's him or more of the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Of course everyone wants a leader to make America great, but aside from Trump claiming "I will make America great again" he hasn't explained how he would do it.

If he wasn't rich and had a TV show no one would let him get by with such answers.

Americans admire both the rich and TV personalities just like athletes, but that doesn't automatically mean that whatever they say is golden, although it seems a lot of people think it does.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Cut with the crap about Trump not having a "plan". We don't vote strictly based on the plans they create before they're even close to winning the election - we vote based on the candidates stance on important matters, their character, and overall the trust that we have for a candidate to be able to follow through with their promises and make a positive difference. You cannot expect a candidate, especially this early within the election cycle, to lay out an in-depth plan for the general public - without being privy to all the facts (of which most would not yet be available until sworn in).

To be quite frank... the people using the "he has no plan!" rubbish as their main excuse are utterly clueless to the reality of running for and being President.

And yet ironically they love to generalize the Trump supporters as "xenophobic, ignorant, rednecks, etc."

I'd far sooner put my faith in Trump than any of the other establishment, run-of-the-mill candidates.

edit on 5/12/15 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

We don't vote strictly based on the plans they create before they're even close to winning the election - we vote based on the candidates stance on important matters, their character

Who is the "we" you are referring to?

Must be Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Apparently the large majority of republicans who (at the least) have been polled since the election cycle has started... but pay no mind!
edit on 5/12/15 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

trump has said he would start with the criminals, and to me, the rest seems obvious. Money saved in each step funds the next step. All welfare recipients have addresses on file, and a lot of illegals live with several people or families in one place. I'm sure we will see vans and prison busses roaming the streets collecting them. It won't be pretty, even though the officers will try to be humane, how will it really look with a bunch of people who don't want to go? Probably like feral cats being forced into a cage, and the salacious images will be plastered on MSNBC for all the liberals to eat up in bleeding heart spoonfuls. The illegals who aren't located will basically be fugitives, won't be able to collect welfare their welfare. The ones not located that way will have to be found in even less pretty ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

So Trump said he would start with the criminals and the rest you came up with.

OK got it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

Apparently the large majority of republicans who (at the least) have been polled since the election cycle has started... but pay no mind!

As I said "must be Trump supporters".

The only reason I pay it any mind at all is that Trump is the best candidate for the party.

If your party is Democrat.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Quarterly reports are sent to the addresses of welfare recipients, that have to be filled out and returned promptly. You don't have to have a social security number, but you do have to show proof of your children's enrollment in school, and regular proof that they are still attending school, not truant. Being illegal is ambiguous, but not if you're on welfare.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I would really love to see getting Trump voted in the White House. Maybe he'll kick that damn Obama Care outta here and replace it with Trump Care - everybody gets a wig!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

As I said "must be Trump supporters".

The only reason I pay it any mind at all is that Trump is the best candidate for the party.

If your party is Democrat.

If you honestly think Trump does not have a very good chance at winning the election - considering the "amazing" options on the playing field of the Democrat's side - then you are truly in denial.

What do you say if he wins? The majority of Americans are "Trump supporters"? Wouldn't be much of an insult now would it? I'm sure the supporters would be proud to admit it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

So if we clear out the illegals does Trump (or you) have a plan to keep the construction and agriculture industries from collapsing?

Go ask Georgia how it worked out for them when they got the illegals out of the fields. They had to resort to forced prison labor to salvage the situation.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join