It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Trump will never be President. If he does get elected expect Nazi Gestapo tactics to be used in America. More terrorist attacks will take place.

Trump is one word...a disaster and the terrorists will make him eat that word for four years everyday if he is elected.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dryson
Trump will never be President. If he does get elected expect Nazi Gestapo tactics to be used in America. More terrorist attacks will take place.

Trump is one word...a disaster and the terrorists will make him eat that word for four years everyday if he is elected.

Explain exactly what you mean by "Nazi Gestapo tactics"

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would rather NOT have have a Trump presidency.

Then again I don't want a Sanders presidency, or a CLinton presidency, or a Bush presidency, or a Rubio presidency or a Cruz presidency, or a Warren presidency.

What this country needs we are not going to get.

Back to the bad hair day in wanna be chief.

He's a RINO.

Republican in name only.
edit on 5-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect
TRUMP:
The lesser of two evils?

That term seems to be a growing trend in Western politics. How bad has the west fallen democratically when all they hope for is "the lesser of two evils".

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

Trump has no guts. If he did then he wouldn't have cried I have bone spurs to get out of going to Vietnam. They were so bad he couldn't even remember which foot he had them in so he later changed his story to both feet.

So going to Vietnam shows guts ???

Good on him and any others that found a way to stay out of such BS.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I honestly have no idea how the hell he is so popular and has so many supporters.

This guy is insane.

& I can't believe people keep falling for the false promises

"When I become president, I will do X".

Nobody learned from Obama and other presidents? It's all just a show to win appeal. Once they are president, they will do as they wish and whatever the $ says.

Then what is your problem ??

No change at all, and no reason to say anything different will happen than already is, was.

What people are saying, at least THIS guy won't lie in a weak boring manner like all the rest.

It is YOU, who has learned nothing from Obama and other presidents, you want the same dam exact type of character AGAIN !!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: buster2010

Trump has guts. Americans are patient people. But, we are not cowards.

Trump has no guts. If he did then he wouldn't have cried I have bone spurs to get out of going to Vietnam. They were so bad he couldn't even remember which foot he had them in so he later changed his story to both feet.

So going to Vietnam shows guts ???

Good on him and any others that found a way to stay out of such BS.

And yet they say nothing about that draft dodger thats our vice president.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't have problems with people dodging the Vietnam draft who were against it.

I do have a problem with people who dodged the draft but supported the Vietnam war

*cough* Mitt Romney *cough*.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
that's your guy? putting politics aside, that's the smartest person you can think of?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's funny watching everyone argue over who's the lesser evil.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
It's funny watching everyone argue over who's the lesser evil.

At least Trump is already rich.

So, there's that.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: charlyv

Maybe you can tell me what Trump's plans are for making America Great Again???!?!?!?!

I have only two questions. What is his plans on foreign policy in the Middle East. How does he plan on curbing our ever increasing debt?

There's gotta be one Trump supporter who knows what Trump's plan is, right? Or am I right that Trump has no plan?

LOL.

How about this, do the exact OPPOSITE in a good many areas of what is happening now !

That alone should cause a massive correction !!!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
For the sake of the country, Americans had better hope he never gets elected. Being a businessman is hardly akin to being the POTUS. While I think he might be marginally not terrible for home affairs, he will fail and flail badly at foreign affairs. The dude doesn't even know the key players in the world. His response? If elected he'll study up on them. wow.. seriously?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logman

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I sound like a pundit for CNN? Excuse me for thinking Trump had a plan and well informed supporters. So to wrap up this thread, Trump has a weak platform and no foreign policy (except trade reform with China) but people like to hear him say things, especially mean things that aren't considered PC, and that's why they like him. I swear, I've never heard the term PC thrown around at all until Trump came into the spotlight and people parroting him.

Hilary is going to be a run-of-the-mill president that we've seen for the last 2-3 decades. Civil rights will continue to be eroded, wars will be fought, the rich will get richer.

But that is better than a guaranteed World War 3.

Because a slow agonizing descent into hell is better ??

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's been neat to watch this place turn into a right wing loony bin since 2008 because there's mixed guy in the white house. I wonder if Trump is elected if it'll swing the other direction like it did when Bush was president. One thing's for sure - our nations crops are begging for electrolytes - Trump may be the one to water them.

Combined with the digital age - red versus blue sure has turned this country into a 3.8 million square mile asylum.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
By the why an I the only the one that finds it ironic that the Trumpeters who dismiss Trumps worst gaffs as inconsequential are normally the first ones to lay in to Obama, Bush, Hillary, et al for even the most minor things?

Don’t get me wrong the above have done enough major things to get slammed for. But why cut Trump and blank check ?

Seems to me Trump could use the constitution as toliet paper and the Trumpeters will just keep on clapping anc cheering like brainless sheep.

Who is cutting a blank check ??

People are just saying that they prefer this style to the usual smarmy BS that has prevailed for as long as anyone can remember.

And giving a 1% crap that perhaps something will move in a more logical direction.

And that maybe JUST MAYBE if this guy gets elected, they will see something move in a positive direction, and if NOT it is OVER for ever believing any President can do ANYTHING different.

It is amusing watching people get all worked up over this, saying this guy will destroy the world or something,

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, you guys need Trump because he is strong and motivated and... My GOD. As an exclamative. Not announcing Trump as the one true God as some seem likely to do.

I can't even make this crap up. How moronic do you have to be to believe that Trump can ever actually be a force for good?

Right now, he is a literal representation of almost everything that is wrong with America.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm not from the US and I think Trump is really weird. However, to be fair, he has proved he knows business and is not afraid to be who he is instead of hiding behind the words people want to hear. At the very least I could trust Trump to be who he is. We all know how Obama and others turned out with their slick pre-written and carefully crafted words (that's how Hitler took over Germany.) Trump however is as you see him. He isn't hiding behind anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Yes, you guys need Trump because he is strong and motivated and... My GOD. As an exclamative. Not announcing Trump as the one true God as some seem likely to do.

I can't even make this crap up. How moronic do you have to be to believe that Trump can ever actually be a force for good?

Right now, he is a literal representation of almost everything that is wrong with America.

Name how? At this point you sound like a 1% candidate who is afraid of losing.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I consider myself an extremely good judge of character. My opinion of Trump is that in his heart he has no real desire to do good for others. He is playing the part of the wildcard, saying all the things that people want to hear. If I was to guess, I would say that he will not be elected if he really intends to act on his promises; it is his job to talk about these things because if no one were bringing these issues up in the debates, people would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the whole thing is a charade(which it most certainly is). To some(or all?) extent Sanders might be in the same boat. I remember when Ron Paul was leading polls the year before election.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No one, I repeat no one, who legitimately challenges the oligarchical system in place will ever become president(again). I'm at a loss for why people keep getting duped into believing the system will ever work after election after election.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join