It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump...You Better Get Ready, It's Happening

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Overall, I'd prefer Cruz, but the media seems to ignore him. Breitbart daily polls, they are pretty close (44 and 34 percent, respectively). However, I suspect you could be correct, assuming that we actually get another election. I can deal with Trump. I know there are concerns that he isn't what he appears to be, but I get no bad vibes from the guy. Can't say that for a lot of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Overall, I'd prefer Cruz, but the media seems to ignore him. Breitbart daily polls, they are pretty close (44 and 34 percent, respectively). However, I suspect you could be correct, assuming that we actually get another election. I can deal with Trump. I know there are concerns that he isn't what he appears to be, but I get no bad vibes from the guy. Can't say that for a lot of them.

I keep thinking about the Electoral College.

I always think of the seen from Jaws.

When Quint says "The Taxidermist is going to sh!t when he sees what I brung him"

Will the College deny the will of the people ?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SanitySearcher

I'm not from the US and I think Trump is really weird. However, to be fair, he has proved he knows business and is not afraid to be who he is instead of hiding behind the words people want to hear. At the very least I could trust Trump to be who he is. We all know how Obama and others turned out with their slick pre-written and carefully crafted words (that's how Hitler took over Germany.) Trump however is as you see him. He isn't hiding behind anything.

Well, since you brought up Hitler and his silver tongue. Trump is an admirer of his, one of his favorite books that he reads each night is a book on Hitlers speeches
www.rawstory.com...

If you've listened to Trump it's obvious these allegations are true because he has the exact same plans. Deport the minorities, send them to camps, invade weaker countries for resources, and build walls that will keep people inside.

Additionally Trump is a rapist, and went to court defending himself with "cmon, we all know you can't really rape your wife", not just rape either but violent rape where he got off by ripping out his wifes hair, leaving her with huge bald spots so he could humiliate her.

Then there's his thoughts towards disabled people, nothing more than subjects to mock.

The man is complete and total scum. A politician whose scum can still potentially be a decent human being that just does dirty things for their job. That's not Trump though, on a personal level he is an absolutely reprehensible human being.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: interupt42

Nope. Hillary is FAR more preferable than Trump ever would be. I look at Hillary as Obama 2.0. I don't mind living here under Obama, so I wouldn't mind living here under Hillary. As for Rubio, he is the best moderate Republican candidate behind Bush (but Bush is all but washed up at this point). I'd welcome a Republican that was willing to compromise with the other side instead of just stubbornly refusing to compromise on anything like we've had for the last 8 years.

So you like Obama, wouldn't mind hillary, and hate trump... Boy boy boy, sounds like some serious counter-productive thoughts brewing right there. I could see why some people dislike trump, but being a fan of Obama, and favoring hillary? I can't grasp the concept.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Trump has my vote, as well as a lot of my associates.

I few months ago I would have said no way, but people are pissed.

Though, time changes all things.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
My fear is he gets threatened and drops out like Ross Perot did. Or he gets ellected and he eats a bullet. The corruption is deep in this country. If that happens it's game over.
edit on 6-12-2015 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: milom

Then why the hell aren't you voting for Sanders?

Oh, right.

buzzom.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If trump gets in the wall will be built....by the rest of the world to keep you all in.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
If trump gets in the wall will be built....by the rest of the world to keep you all in.

Yeah do we accept US refugees?

I feel sorry for Canada. In fact I can see Mexico agreeing to build the wall just to keep Americans out!

Honestly Trump is nuts, why cant people see it?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What do you think the dead squirrel on his head hides?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: milom

Then why the hell aren't you voting for Sanders?

Oh, right.

buzzom.com...

We exist in a mixed economy, in which overall balance must be restored. You can build a park, but we already spend more per kid than Finland, so more education spending isnt the answer. So thats one reason. And I like to piss off liberals. I will say if elected, the wall isnt feasible.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Trump will be transformational. It will be the most magnificent change this country has ever seen.

He will be our Caesar.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Q33323

s3.amazonaws.com...

Seems appropriate.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Q33323

Yup like I have said before If voted in he will be the first Emperor of the USA..The Empire Mahahahahaha.
Not in a good way though.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's going to be fun to follow the elections and if he is elected, how it will fare.
I do remember a very united and emotional America when Barack Obama was elected, how things change.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I will shout praises as he crowns himself, like Napoleon

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yup like I have said before If voted in he will be the first Emperor of the USA..The Empire Mahahahahaha.
Not in a good way though.

Awesome. Instead of playing Hail to the Chief when he walks into the White House press room we can cue up the Imperial March.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
the photographer didn't need to wait long to snap such a photo. it hasn't even started.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
the title to this thread is very misleading and even after reading part of the thread the title is still a lie because the title says the politician said the words.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poppe
the title to this thread is very misleading and even after reading part of the thread the title is still a lie because the title says the politician said the words.

What ?

K

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join