It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!

originally posted by: kosmicjack
ATTENTION!

This thread topic is related to the active shooter and developments pertaining to the details of the event, his arrest,etc. Please stay on topic and avoid political trolling, baiting and off topic comments.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Enough of the OFF TOPIC postings!

This thread is NOT for discussing social aspects, racism, etc.

It's for reporting on a this news story. There are other threads to look at other aspects of this news story.

Post Bans will be handed out and the thread will be shut down......again.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that the slain officer responded after one of the first officers to get in to the parking lot broadcast that he was under fire and pinned down. The university officer left campus nearly ten miles away and went to the aid of the first couple of officers to engage the shooter.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Shooter has been identified as Robert Lewis Dear.

Media can't get his age right. He's either 57 or 59. He's from South Carolina.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Perpetrator name is up on CBS, UKDM etc.

Not sure if should post it but it's easily found.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Other sites are saying no digital footprint for the reported name, weird in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
off topic...sorry. haha
edit on 27-11-2015 by thehoopsmith512 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I haven't been able to find diddly about him using open source material. Not unheard of but strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm glad they got the shooter alive. Kudos to the police, and RIP to the slain officer and civilians. The group behind those garbage, manipulated videos has blood on their hands.

How could this have happened? I was just reading here on ATS that far right Christian terrorism isn't a thing that exists.

edit on 11/27/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Christian terrorist

Where is your proof? There has been absolutely no proof this guy was specifically targeting Planned Parenthood. He seems to have been targeting cops.

He left "items" inside and outside the PP building. You dont go to a PP clinic if you want to kill cops. This has christian terrorism written all over it.
edit on 27-11-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
I'm glad they got the shooter alive. Kudos to the police, and RIP to the slain officer and civilians. The group behind those garbage, manipulated videos has blood on their hands.

How could this have happened? I was just reading here on ATS that far right Christian terrorism isn't a thing that exists.

Weird, do you know something we don't? I live in the springs and haven't been informed of any 'christian' or otherwise religiously motivated reason for all of this. Please inform us of your special insight.

Even if this was some religious fanatic, which we have no clue, all the christian haters need to settle down. You are not helping your cause. You seeth in hate, then jump at any opprotunity to defend extremist muslim terrorists, so just sit down.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
News report just said Robert Lewis Dear was from North Carolina. He was a mighty long way from home...

This is a tragedy.

- AB

LINK

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Zero indication this is yet 'far right Christian Terrorism'. Aren't your sort always baying that even if it's a Middle Eastern guy with an AK47 shooting innocent civilians that we shouldn't judge?

He left "items" inside and outside the PP building. You dont go to a PP clinic if you want to kill cops. This has christian terrorism written all over it.

Once again, it wouldn't be that difficult for this guy to have been carrying said objects, and PP happened to be the closest place for him to duck into after the cops engaged him. Objects are moveable, he could have just as easily deposited these 'items' inside any other old building.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep You are not helping your cause. You seeth in hate, then jump at any opprotunity to defend extremist muslim terrorists, so just sit down.

Lol, what? No I don't. I have not once defended any terrorist, Muslim or otherwise.
edit on 11/27/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

North Carolina? Was he in Colorado to hunt, visit family/friends, skiing? How does he end up attacking at a PP clinic?
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm sure this may be a direct result of the right wing and the CMP's attack on the PP based on those manipulative videos pulling on the emotional strings of emotionally disturbed people. PP clinics in the past have been attacked and even though we've seen the CMP's story die down in the media, crazy people don't forget.

[SNIP]

Really ?

Psychic or something ?

The OP posted an ACTIVE shooter, and not 7 minutes later with the political trolling.

Golf Clap.

How about waiting until the news get's reported instead making it up as it goes along?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep You are not helping your cause. You seeth in hate, then jump at any opprotunity to defend extremist muslim terrorists, so just sit down.

Lol, what? No I don't. I have not once defended any terrorist, Muslim or otherwise.

Alright then beavis, settle down.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Oh this is christian terrorism. You dont travel from North Carolina to Colorado just to shoot cops at a PP clinic. Lol

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That'll come out in the investigation.

Does seem odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join