It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's an act of domestic terrorism.

To be fair we don't know that....

Could be some guy who was pissed because his Missus decided to get a Abortion so he went in with a gun.

then again it could be a radical pro-lifer who has committed this as a act of terrorism.

Whut???
It's domestic terrorism either way - some guy and his lover, or some radical pro-lifer.....

it is terrorism.

[SNIP]
edit on 11/27/2015 by kosmicjack because: Snipped OT content

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

True we don't know who he is yet , he could be White, Hispanic,Black, Filipino but who ever he is his mostly likely Christian and his denomination Catholic, I will go further and applaud the police in waiting and not take the man's life within 3 secs on arriving on the scene,just because they tend to act like dicks when dealing with black people doesn't mean that dickishness should be spreading out wards, we want them to stop being that period.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
[SNIP]

this is awful..

off subject. i'm sitting here with an irate relative (by marriage ). insisting that it's Muslims... and we have a Muslim problem.
tried to tell my drunk off whisky relative that it could be a "White Irish Catholic Christian like himself"
he combated that it's the work of Liberals making him look bad and attacking him and his character.

for what it's worth.. glad it's over. best for the victims, and cant wait to hear the shooters reasoning.

my relative is one of those hypocritical south western Pennsylvanian hunter macho type.
and irish. such as myself......but i have a brain.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/27/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I wonder.

Do statist-humanists secretly hope (or, dare I say, pray) for these kinds of things to happen so they can point their fingers at 2nd Amendment-supporting fundie Christian wackos and then try to make the claim that all religious people are like this?

I wonder. Because it sure does seem like some of you are contingently happy about this and just can't wait to have your suspicions validated, almost salivating in anticipation.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Why do you assume he's Catholic?
That doesn't add up for me.
Most Catholics are pretty kind of "do whatever".

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It makes no difference how we "feel" about it.
It is what it is.

Time for the country's citizenry to wake up and admit it.
People are murdering other people. "Why" is sort of beside the point, don't you think? I mean, when people are washing up on the shores of a river nearly drowned, we can haul them out, dry them off, and send them on their way (if they're able) ----- or we can find out who's throwing them OFF OF THE BRIDGE to begin with........

and STOP those people. "Why" they do it can come later.

And of course, humanity has talked, and will continue to talk, about that for centuries....
meanwhile...................

edit on 11/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I hope this incident proliferates the awareness that Christian Fundamentalist Evangelicals are dangerous.

There have been many of us, myself included, that has been saying the rhetoric and propaganda of the Right Wing will someday boil over in incidents like this, and I'm sure we would love to have our predictions validated in some form or fashion, but at the same time there are Right Wingers hoping that this man was not a Christian-Right Wing extremist because it causes them to be put on the defensive.

Hence the excuses. They fear what we already know to be inevitable.

The best thing to do is to wait it out and find the facts. Even though we would love to blame this on group X, we have to be better about this than our Right Wing counterparts.
edit on 27-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NthOther

Are you saying we will see the push for gun control tomorrow ? Or maybe not because not many if any were killed at this event..

link   
Getting reports that an officer has died..

Eta- not confirmed, they are saying its an officer with uccs, which is a nearby college. Not sure how or why he was involved.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Totally agreed, Introvert.

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

i too was just pointing out that " the perp could be ".
as my brother in-law was very quick to jump on the Muslim band wagon, without any info. it could be anyone.

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Because chief among anti - family planning are Catholics that's why I said most likely.
Btw not hating on Catholics it's the faith of my family.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Getting reports that an officer has died..

Wow, I am sorry to hear that, I was not sure if anyone was killed, I am sorry for the family's..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Prob been said before,not going back 20 plus pages,but I consider this terrorism...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

This thread topic is related to the active shooter and developments pertaining to the details of the event, his arrest,etc. Please stay on topic and avoid political trolling, baiting and off topic comments.
edit on 11/27/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
An update -

An officer has been confirmed dead. The officer was a uccs officer who responded to assist cspd and was killed during the initial firefight. Rip to that officer.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yay! It's back open. I just posted a rant thread bc I am so SICK AND TIRED of the trolls and their BS.

Anyway, I am thoroughly impressed with the way the authorities handled this situation. To have that many agencies involved, it could have turned into total chaos or a toe stepping situation.

Glad they worked together and got him in custody. Anxiously awaiting more deets until then.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Last press conference of the night happening right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
An update -

An officer has been confirmed dead. The officer was a uccs officer who responded to assist cspd and was killed during the initial firefight. Rip to that officer.

Terrible news. What a brave person to respond to the scene when he/she probably didn't have to. That is bravery, period.

Wonder if they were taken to Penrose or Memorial...They're both pursuing a Level 1 trauma certification and I am really kind of curious which one of the hospitals they passed at.

I give the LEO's major props for holding it together and not blowing the dude's head off because, let's face it, they could have and no one would've cared bc shot (and reportedly killed at least one) several cops and civilians, brought IED's/bomb materials to a health care facility, etc.

CSPD and the others really should be proud of the way they handled this. Hoping and praying there are no further fatalities.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join