It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Regardless if the shooter is Robert Lewis Dear or John Doe, the fact remains three people were killed, including a police officer. The leftist media has been yelling at the top of their lungs that this was a ‘Christian’ terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood. Fact is, not one person, staff or client was harmed or killed at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood. Either Robert Lewis Dear (or whatever his name is) is a lousy ‘Christian terrorist’ or he ended up in a Planned Parenthood after a botched bank robbery.

www.fireandreamitchell.com...

Colorado Springs shooting that the left originated at a Planned Parenthood actually occurred at a Chase Bank in what sounds like a botched bank robbery.

www.fireandreamitchell.com...

Bob Owens @bob_owens The @AP are going to keep screaming "Planned Parenthood" even though everyone shot was apparently hit near Chase Bank.

mmmmm.
edit on 27-11-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Unfortunately the audio there is borked.
Though it does make ya wonder, why begin the attack from the parking lot if he had plans to kill abortion doctors?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mightyrahiem

Who robs a bank and then shoots at cars on the road? In fact, shooting at cars on the road reeks of crazy. I mean, clearly this man is not sane by any means so perhaps he did try to rob a bank because he's nuts. Financial strain does terrible things to us all.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yeah, the audio is low, have to turn up speakers all the way.

Appears he shot 3 in the parking lot. He then shot at responding officer and other officers from the side of the building and moved into the building later.
edit on 28-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
No doubt the dude is nutzo, so I suppose any rational speculation "should" be thrown out the window.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to let it go. I know the area very well, as I bank at the same Chase location in that parking lot, so I can easily visualize how the whole thing might have gone down.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

With all the shootings in Colorado I suggest it's time to move. It pains me to say this because I would like to live there one day.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah, the audio is low, have to turn up speakers all the way.

Appears he shot 3 in the parking lot. He then shot at responding officer and other officers from the side of the building and moved into the building later.

Well this kinda confirms my suspicion that he had no intention of shooting up a planned parenthood building.
Seems more likely that he was just crazy and ended up there.
Though I do know he did shoot some people inside. I remember the police saying they were extracting a man from the bathroom who had been shot in the chest.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No it is not time to move, stop that nonsense. Colorado is just fine, some lone nutbags dont define this state at all. How ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yeah I hear that! I'm up in that shopping center at least once a week... I think it is going to feel really weird to go back there.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Much agreed.
Though I must admit, it was a bit strange hearing about the first shooter on Halloween. It happened on my street, about 3 blocks up the road.
Even though both incidences took place in locations I visit on a regular basis, I have no fear of leaving the house.
The Springs is my home and I'm not gonna let any amount of nutjobs ruin my good time.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

None of the local news agencies are reporting that. Police have said he shot the people in the parking lot from the PP building.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Colorado seems to have a history of mass shootings. Wasn't there another shooting just recently in that area?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

None of the local news agencies are reporting that. Police have said he shot the people in the parking lot from the PP building.

So yer saying he ran into the PP building to kill abortion doctors but was so crazy, he couldn't aim the gun in the right direction and ended up shooting people that probably had nothing to do with the place?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Just as crazy as robbing a bank and then firing off at cars driving down the street and then ending up in the PP parking lot/clinic.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I totally forgot!
Another possibility is that he had something to do with the VA office in the same parking lot.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Maybe he was a vet and disgruntle about the poor care he was receiving? If so, good news for him, he'll get all the medical attention he needs in prison.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yeah,

With the given information from the scanner, he started shooting (at least 2) people in the parking lot.

Would be interesting to know if the specifically knew or had a problem with one or both of those people. Then the police showed up and he really opened up.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Maybe he was a vet and disgruntle about the poor care he was receiving? If so, good news for him, he'll get all the medical attention he needs in prison.

Maybe... a large % of vets would choose an AR15 over an AK though.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mightyrahiem

originally posted by: Kali74

So yer saying he ran into the PP building to kill abortion doctors but was so crazy, he couldn't aim the gun in the right direction and ended up shooting people that probably had nothing to do with the place?

I'm not saying anything. I'm just repeating what the police said. We don't yet know the motivations of this man.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join