It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just had to make an account to contribute to this discussion.
I live in Colorado Springs and have followed the story since the beginning on the police scanners.
I was hearing lots of reports of the gunman firing at random out the window at passing cars.
Also, some were saying he started the attack at the bank on the other side of the parking lot.
I have no idea if any of that is true, but I do know the police were and are still having a hard time tracking down cars full of bullet holes.
In fact, all the patrons of the nearby King Soopers had to be questioned before they were allowed to leave because their cars might be considered evidence due to bullet holes from the random shooting.

Not sure why anyone with a grudge against planned parenthood would open fire on passing cars.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Uh huh. And you're trying to do that how? By name calling? "Bevis?"

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mightyrahiem

Maybe he didn't hit any cars but wouldn't the owners of those cars have reported this to the police? Perhaps they had no idea they were being shot at. Maybe the police will be asking anyone who was driving by the clinic at such and such time to inspect their cars and report any bullet holes.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

So sorry, 'beavis' was too harsh. Wow, have fun trolling the rest of this thread, gnight.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Abortion is legal. You're just going to have to try to live with it. This shooter evidently could not.

link   
Yea gun control likely wont even be brought up much here..

Remember last time CO passed new gun laws? The citizens recalled our guy Morse, just like that.

Ive been to Memorial and Penrose. Penrose is physically older but is more efficient, etc imho. Ive got to agree with others..:

That is crazy about Supermax. My dad is an electrician who worked on Supermax and alot of those other prisons to the South.
For the last 3=months he was on the Supermax job, the place already had prisoners inside. My Dad had to have all of his tools and bags inventoried and gone through by security at the beginning and end of each work day. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: buster2010

Really? Where did you learn that? That does settle the question as to why he was in Colorado then.

Robert Lewis Dear: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

coloradovoters.info... what do you make of this buster? think this is a hoax set up by some one (the link not the shooting) just seems like it has to many errors to be taken seriously

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Supermax is no joke. I do believe we have some legit terrorists residing in there amongst leaders of criminal organizations, gangs, etc. I'm sure that's where this guy will end up.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Monger

So sorry, 'beavis' was too harsh. Wow, have fun trolling the rest of this thread, gnight.

Ahh, that old standard. When all else fails, just call the other guy a troll.

For the record, I'm not a troll. My opinion simply differs from yours.

link   

The only point you made is whiners like you have none and also, irony.

Youll justify anything with nonsense. Now they know another to monitor i guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I think errors are just errors. They happen, and he could have easily screwed up filling out his paper work.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, Everyone in the King Soopers were pretty much confined indoors during the attack. The interviews were to determine which car belonged two whom. The people inside had no idea their cars were being shot up.
The cars being attacked while driving were identified.
A police cruisers window was even shot out while the cop inside was attempting to get a better look at the gunman.

Here's the quote from the Springs Police
"According to the New York Times, a local TV affiliate reported earlier today that the gunman was shooting at passing cars from the Planned Parenthood parking lot. Colorado Springs was recently the scene of a mass shooting on October 31 when three people were killed by a gunman before he died after a shootout with police."

Here's the link where i found it, as I can't seem to find it on their twitter right now.
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You have absolutely no way of knowing that. People go to PP for a lot of reasons. Men included. Even if it were the case that doesn't excuse what this man did, regardless of his reasoning. It's sick to suggest otherwise.
edit on 11/27/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I heard that on the news as well. Somebody being interviewed said they saw a car on Centennial get shot at and then the car swerved off the road so that driver may have gotten hit..

It certainly is very wierd the shooting started outside at people simply passing the PP.

Part of me thinks possibly he was simply shooting up the ahopling center, when police arrived and the gunfight started; perhaps PP was simply the nearest cover building for the shooter so in he went? Itd be pure freak coincidece but possible IMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Just FYI, the building in the picture on your link is actually not Planned Parenthood (at least it's not the big one in the picture). The PP building is behind that one to the west... It's actually not right on Centennial Blvd., but rather set back a bit. If you look over the bed of that red truck you can see another building entrance back there... That's the actual PP building.
edit on 11/27/2015 by xenthuin because: Grammar

Edit: never mind, they changed the pictures... Disregard.
edit on 11/27/2015 by xenthuin because: Never mind

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Stray bullets could account for the 'randomness.'

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

I heard that on the news as well. Somebody being interviewed said they saw a car on Centennial get shot at and then the car swerved off the road so that driver may have gotten hit..

It certainly is very wierd the shooting started outside at people simply passing the PP.

Part of me thinks possibly he was simply shooting up the ahopling center, when police arrived and the gunfight started; perhaps PP was simply the nearest cover building for the shooter so in he went? Itd be pure freak coincidece but possible IMO.

It's entirely possible that it is a coincidence. If so, it might mean that the rumors of a botched bank robbery are true.
The Chase Bank is right across the parking lot from the PP building, and the gunman was seen in the parking lot firing before running inside.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

First minutes of scanner.

Starts with a couple of calls of Someone in the parking lot shooting.

Colorado Springs Police Department response to the Planned Parenthood location shooting on 11/27/2015 at 11:39 AM

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join